#1 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller, the son of two powerfull Jedi and Darth Vader's secret apprentice VS Darth Krayt (real name A'Sharad Hett) son of Jedi Master Sharad Hett, and former apprentice to Ki-Adi-Mundi and the Dark Woman, who became ruler of the New Sith Order

Starkiller (Galen Marek)
Darth Krayt (A'Sharad Hett)

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Is there actually anyone more powerful with the force than Starkiller ?
#3 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Is there actually anyone more powerful with the force than Starkiller ?
"
lost of people, they just hyped him up a lot... darth krayt would win
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
lost of people, they just hyped him up a lot... darth krayt would win"
Can you name some... and what make them stronger... I mean the dude used the force to pull down one of those huge Star Destroyer ships
#5 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Can you name some... and what make them stronger... I mean the dude used the force to pull down one of those huge Star Destroyer ships"
obi wan... way better balance and control... palpatine destroyed a whole fleet that was lightyears away.... Revan and the Exile they were the heart and the wound in the force.... vader trained him so yeah... Darth bane completely destroyed the sith and rebuilt it... Luke Grandmaster title achieved... Darth Nihilius and Darth Sion.... many more
#6 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Krayt would win.  I don't think Star Killer is on vader's level and Krayt surpasses Vader with ease...

#7 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

So its decided... Krayt wins

#8 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

aside from outsurviving every jedi from clonewars era krayte not that powerful.id go with starkiller.his power is somwhat uncontrolable which gives him the edge of more powerful.

#9 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:
"aside from outsurviving every jedi from clonewars era krayte not that powerful.id go with starkiller.his power is somwhat uncontrolable which gives him the edge of more powerful."
Yep, but Starkiller is more wild and uncontrollable because he's young while the other is much more in control and more balanced. But, vadar did say that Starkiller is stronger than himself.
#10 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

exacly he was traing starkiller so they couldoverthrow the emperor.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Can you name some... and what make them stronger... I mean the dude used the force to pull down one of those huge Star Destroyer ships"
obi wan... way better balance and control... palpatine destroyed a whole fleet that was lightyears away.... Revan and the Exile they were the heart and the wound in the force.... vader trained him so yeah... Darth bane completely destroyed the sith and rebuilt it... Luke Grandmaster title achieved... Darth Nihilius and Darth Sion.... many more"
Oh... and Starkiller has absolutely no feats whatsoever...
#12 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
obi wan... way better balance and control... palpatine destroyed a whole fleet that was lightyears away.... Revan and the Exile they were the heart and the wound in the force.... vader trained him so yeah... Darth bane completely destroyed the sith and rebuilt it... Luke Grandmaster title achieved... Darth Nihilius and Darth Sion.... many more"
Oh... and Starkiller has absolutely no feats whatsoever... "
you asked me for examples and I gave them to you... and what feats does he have bigger than pulling down the star destroyer?
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
you asked me for examples and I gave them to you... and what feats does he have bigger than pulling down the star destroyer?"
Who Knows... I only have played the demo to the game... I merely wanted to see if you could name some examples which you did
#14 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"
you asked me for examples and I gave them to you... and what feats does he have bigger than pulling down the star destroyer?"
Who Knows... I only have played the demo to the game... I merely wanted to see if you could name some examples which you did"
theres a book that you can read as well... only other feats I know of is killing a few jedi masters and taking down dwarf rancors but those aren't enough to put him up their with the jedi of the old 
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah Huh... I See
#16 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

damn Kadaj, i like Starkiller too....you're making him seem somewhat lacking lol seriously though It would actually be kinda one sided if you ask me.

#17 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"damn Kadaj, i like Starkiller too....you're making him seem somewhat lacking lol seriously though It would actually be kinda one sided if you ask me."
well most of the jedi and sith of the new republic seemed lacking to me in comparison to the old jedi and sith
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"Tenjin said:
"damn Kadaj, i like Starkiller too....you're making him seem somewhat lacking lol seriously though It would actually be kinda one sided if you ask me."
well most of the jedi and sith of the new republic seemed lacking to me in comparison to the old jedi and sith"
I agree....to the most of them anyway
#19 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"Tenjin said:
well most of the jedi and sith of the new republic seemed lacking to me in comparison to the old jedi and sith"
true..can't think of anyone newer on Treya's or Revan's level....Nihilius is sick as all hell
#20 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"Kadaj said:
"Tenjin said:
true..can't think of anyone newer on Treya's or Revan's level....Nihilius is sick as all hell"
True... Revan is my fave and Naga Sadow is up there as well... I love his sith sword
#21 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

well you can't really compare them to starkiller after all he still is a apprentice well until the end of the game but even at his strongest i don't think he can handle Krayt , his Jar-Kai style was insane...he would own up Starkiller in a duel.

#22 Posted by Tressk Krandor (48 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"well you can't really compare them to starkiller after all he still is a apprentice well until the end of the game but even at his strongest i don't think he can handle Krayt , his Jar-Kai style was insane...he would own up Starkiller in a duel."
I agree but starkiller had a better command of the force than Krayt but most of the time jedi do straight duels so Starkiller would lose
#23 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

damn, i was thinking of joining the New Force RPG and your character reminded me....i would so be a Dark Jedi.

#24 Posted by Tressk Krandor (48 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"damn, i was thinking of joining the New Force RPG and your character reminded me....i would so be a Dark Jedi."
damn man, this actually my character for it but all the jedi spots are filled... but there are so many other species you can be that are cool... like you could be a member of the genohardan, or a bounty hunter or a smuggler... or you could be an informant for the exchange or a scoundrel... just so many possibilities man!
#25 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

i...could...be...a..bounty hunter!!!!! Boba Fett would be a p#$$ compared to me...damn it i forgot the species name i would be..they got white hair, pointed hair and purple or blue skin!!!

#26 Posted by Tressk Krandor (48 posts) - - Show Bio

twi'lek comes to mind but they dont have hair...

#27 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

or maybe a "Madclaw" Albino Wookie.....hmmm (Madclaw is a dishonored title it means one who used his claws to hurt someone..didn't know if you knew that and i was sparring you the searching if you didn't)

#28 Posted by Tressk Krandor (48 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"or maybe a "Madclaw" Albino Wookie.....hmmm (Madclaw is a dishonored title it means one who used his claws to hurt someone..didn't know if you knew that and i was sparring you the searching if you didn't)"
yeah i knew... played KOTOR 1 and 2 about 10 times each 
#29 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

hell ya...i sent a PM to Methos about me joining the RPG, i think if i get involved i am going to be a Wookie Bounty Hunter...

#30 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll put my money on Krayt.  Vast experience with both the force and lightsabers, when added to the significant defensive advantage provided by the Vonduun crab armor, should enable him to take down one talented neophyte.

#31 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:
"aside from outsurviving every jedi from clonewars era krayte not that powerful.id go with starkiller.his power is somwhat uncontrolable which gives him the edge of more powerful."
Krayt was older then Anakin when Anakin discovered the force and outlived Luke, and even Ben Skywalker, I wouldnt write his force power off so easily. It would be an awesome battle
#32 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course the one thing you can say about Krayt was that he abandoned the rule of two when he created the Sith Order so he obviously thinks more about making the Sith a true power rather then a cloak and dagger operation.