no one

#3 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller

#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Starkiller"
why
#5 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

His Force control is so great he  could crush, Force Lightning, Force Push/throw ,increase his speed and cut down cloud before he could react.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... I think Starkiller could win here
#7 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno that sword can fit a whole lotta materia in it and cloud surpassed even sephiroths speed with the omnislash

#8 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller can make shields around himself

#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

cloud has easily penitrated sephiroths sheids

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Cloud on this one. He is powerful and i highly doubt even Starkiller could be coming out without a scratch from the huge ball of blue flames from the dragon...from the movie.

#11 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Gotta go with Cloud on this one. He is powerful and i highly doubt even Starkiller could be coming out without a scratch from the huge ball of blue flames from the dragon...from the movie."

never saw the movie but i think i agree with you on this one
#12 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller

#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"Starkiller"

why
#14 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller would totally PWN Cloud. Magic and Materia doesn't matter when your being choked by an invisable hand from fifty feet away.

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

His neck muscles would be too strong to be choked. 

#16 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know cloud could sheild it with materia and after that force choke thatd give cloud just enough hurt to let off the omnislash on starkiller

#17 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Psysis said:
"Starkiller"

why"

although i'm not a big fan of star wars, his force powers surpass that of vaders and palpatine, the lightsaber just seal's the deal
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

do you see what clouds holding that weilds a hundred times the power of a light saber and cloud has taken beating from sephy the emreald ruby ultimate and diamond weapon not to mention jenova  and still beat each of those

#19 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually appalled at the fact that people think Cloud is even on the same level as Starkiller. "Materia" can't stop the Force. Any thing that Cloud throws at Starkiller can and will be reflected by his lightsaber. I'm pretty sure that a Star Destroyer is much heavier then anything Cloud can summon. So Cloud shouldn't even be considered on the same fighting plane as Starkiller.

#20 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"do you see what clouds holding that weilds a hundred times the power of a light saber and cloud has taken beating from sephy the emreald ruby ultimate and diamond weapon not to mention jenova  and still beat each of those"

well each of our opinions are our own an we'll never really know the outcome...
#21 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

nathandan1222 said:

"do you see what clouds holding that weilds a hundred times the power of a light saber and cloud has taken beating from sephy the emreald ruby ultimate and diamond weapon not to mention jenova  and still beat each of those"

Get your facts straight. Nothing matches the power of a lightsaber. Starkiller would kill any of those guys without even breaking a sweat.

#22 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

nathandan1222 said:

Get your facts straight. Nothing matches the power of a lightsaber. Starkiller would kill any of those guys without even breaking a sweat.

#23 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"His neck muscles would be too strong to be choked. "

right
#24 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"oldmagic said:
"His neck muscles would be too strong to be choked. "

right"
Bull crap.
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"

nathandan1222 said:

"
lol dude, light sabers also have a limit. Get YOUR facts straight. Harder the metal, the harder it is to cut through like it was shown in the first movie when Qui Gon tried to get through thick metal doors that protected the vicory. He could have cut through but he needed allot of time and time he did not have, thus they were chased away by two crawlers with shields. 
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, I think Cloud should have been specified as to what Materia, Limit Breaks, and Weapons he has. If this is Cloud with everything equipped, then Starkiller loses. Even with all his Force powers, Starkiller can't contend with Cloud when he's maxed out. If this is Cloud with intial equipment (from the beginning), then I'd give it to Starkiller.

#27 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloud with his buster sword vs Starkiller

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"To be honest, I think Cloud should have been specified as to what Materia, Limit Breaks, and Weapons he has. If this is Cloud with everything equipped, then Starkiller loses. Even with all his Force powers, Starkiller can't contend with Cloud when he's maxed out. If this is Cloud with intial equipment (from the beginning), then I'd give it to Starkiller."
Good Point
#29 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Cloud with his buster sword vs Starkiller"

If this was the case, Starkiller would win no doubt
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:

You didn't make the thread.
#31 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Starkiller would PWN Strife.

#32 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Wisppeons said:

You didn't make the thread."

I DID AND HE IS HOLDING THE ULTIMA SWORD AND THATS WHATS IN THE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#33 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

StarKiller could Mindrape cloud and leave him to die

#34 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"I'm actually appalled at the fact that people think Cloud is even on the same level as Starkiller. "Materia" can't stop the Force. Any thing that Cloud throws at Starkiller can and will be reflected by his lightsaber. I'm pretty sure that a Star Destroyer is much heavier then anything Cloud can summon. So Cloud shouldn't even be considered on the same fighting plane as Starkiller."

#35 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"StarKiller could Mindrape cloud and leave him to die"
cloud's mind had already been wiped. but he still managed to get through. he is the weirdest ff hero.
#36 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
cloud's mind had already been wiped. but he still managed to get through. he is the weirdest ff hero."

yeah cuz his will is almost as strong as goku
#37 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Ego said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
cloud's mind had already been wiped. but he still managed to get through. he is the weirdest ff hero."

yeah cuz his will is almost as strong as goku"
no, i think its because of the mako. but yea, he has strong will power.
#38 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Ego said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Not even close. Are you serious?! Almost as strong as Goku's will?! Thats a complete bull if i ever saw one. 
#39 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ego said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Not even close. Are you serious?! Almost as strong as Goku's will?! Thats a complete bull if i ever saw one. "

#40 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"oldmagic said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ego said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Not even close. Are you serious?! Almost as strong as Goku's will?! Thats a complete bull if i ever saw one. "

"
And Nat gets the BULL for even suggesting such a thing. Cloud? Has a will as strong as Goku?! Jeezus....
#41 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

is he supposed to be a goku hater? or one of them.

#42 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

wow theres a lot of fanboys of anime in this comic webpage

#43 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"wow theres a lot of fanboys of anime in this comic webpage"
fanboy?! Cloud was a so emotional that Vincent and Tifa had to talk to him to get him emoness out of it so they could save the world. The whole time, Cloud was an emo boy until the final battle came. Goku? When have you ever seen Goku depressed? Please, go answer that question
#44 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#45 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

ok cloud has all elemental materia  behaumet zero knights of the round and the omnislash materia and obviously the ultima weapon

#46 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio

starkiller

#47 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller

#48 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah starkiller would defeat cloud  another soul will be lost  oh well it's good to be back  what's new? 
#49 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

even with the buster sword he still gets two meteria. final attack-phinox.

#50 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller traps Cloud body with the force,gets close and cuts off his head.
the end