Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-All feats for Starkiller allowed

-New 52 Aquaman. Fully hydrated

-BFR not allowed, fight to the death. Morals on.

-Battle takes place at the center of Metropolis.

-Random encounter, no outside help, starts 30 feet apart.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

What are Aquamans greatest feats?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm not 100% sure, but he has lifted a sinking cruise ship.... IIRC, and landed in the desert falling at high speeds and also survived his time there.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Hmmmm I'm going to need speed feats for me to properly give my opinion on the matter. For starters TK could be useful for Galen here, he has been able to change the direction of a fallen Star Destroyer and knock down a AT-ST IIRC. In terms of speed, Galen has moved faster then the humans eye could see, reflected a dozen blaster bolts;etc. Galen's Force Lighting could possible play a role in this confrontation as well although Aquaman may have the durability to shrug it off. And I'm sure the lightsaber would do a ton of damage if it connects.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Really good battle. Leaning towards Crashdown here but it'll be close. Starkiller has a LOT of options at his disposal, with TK, TP, speed, durability, lightning, lightsaber, precog, and all of the ways that he combines those things. Aquaman will give him a run for his money out of sheerly being a badass but when everything is said and done, I feel like Galen's versatility will lead to him coming out on top.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: @dccomicsrule2011: To be honest, I was having a hard time choosing who would be a perfect opponent for him. His TP could possibly be too much for lots of people to overcome. I hadn't added in the other factors.

Maybe I should take away his TK ability in this battle. What do you guys think?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@batman242: I don't think Galen's TP is enough to change the outcome of this battle. The only person he has really used TP on was a featless Banter fodder StormTrooper. As far as for TK, that's the thing that gives him the edge I think he may lose without it.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, no one else knows that much about Star wars?

@batman242: I don't think Galen's TP is enough to change the outcome of this battle. The only person he has really used TP on was a featless Banter fodder StormTrooper. As far as for TK, that's the thing that gives him the edge I think he may lose without it.

I don't think TK would be needed that much, since he has all of his force abilities that Aquaman has no answers to really counter, but only endure. Add in the fact that he has the lightsabers too.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joygirl

Don't change anything. It's a close, good battle as is. But every battle has a winner. And this battle's winner is Starkiller.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Well looking back at some of his fights I doubt Force lighting would do much damage I mean Shaak Ti and Kota was able to shrug it off and Aqauman durability is greater then there's by a considerable margin. TP won't do him much good either. TK is what gives him an edge here seeing as how Arthur has no resistance against it from what I know. That leaves his lightsaber; I still have yet to see any of Arthurs speed feats and if he lacks the speed to compete against Galan that would spell trouble for him. Again I'm very ignorant on Aquman so I can not assess this as much as I would like too.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Here is a question, how is Aqua man supposed to deal with Lightning?? There is the first major issue I see in this battle.

After that, what defense does he have against force choke or crush. Only then, do I see any reason to entertain lightsaber action or close combat.

Starkiller his heavy on the force powers. How does Aquaman counter this?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Well looking back at some of his fights I doubt Force lighting would do much damage I mean Shaak Ti and Kota was able to shrug it off and Aqauman durability is greater then there's by a considerable margin. TP won't do him much good either. TK is what gives him an edge here seeing as how Arthur has no resistance against it from what I know. That leaves his lightsaber; I still have yet to see any of Arthurs speed feats and if he lacks the speed to compete against Galan that would spell trouble for him. Again I'm very ignorant on Aquman so I can not assess this as much as I would like too.

That's true about the lightning, but Aquaman is still a fish out of water. Maybe lightning would do lots to him. Unless you've seen some Pre-52 feats. He still has no answer to force choke, push or repulse. I don't think Aquaman is that fast to keep up to overpower SK.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably Starkiller

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By patrat18

@bossmonster: read the aquaman comic he tanked lightning with ease from ocean master, as for force choke i doubt it would have much of an effect cause of his durability and the fact that his lungs are fine when he goes to the deep depths of the ocean.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: If he can tank Lightning, ok. Would love to see the scan, but I'll take your word on it. I"m not a aquaman fan.

However, while I am not an expert, I do not believe a persons durability has any effect on the force. What I mean by that is, from that I have read and remember, the only think that matters is a persons belief in the ability to do the task and rather or not there person has the ability to resist the effects of the force.

Like when Yoda tries to explain lifting the x wing and likes like "I don't believe it" Blah blah blah. It is my understand that as the force is in all things, the person is just telling the force already in the object to do something. However as I said, I'm not an expert and you should probably ask @shootingnova

If he's the user I'm thinking about, I respect his knowledge on this subject. Though I believe he is not a fan of Starkiller.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: You seem knowledgeable on Starkiller.

What's the dealio with him and his clone? Do they share the same feats or are they completely different, aside from genetically?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Aquaman.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I thought that the force wasn't "physical", as such, and more mental. I'd say if the force was bought into the DC universe, it would pretty much be akin to magic, and in that case, I'd say Starkiller would take this. Plus, if his TK is powerful enough to bring down a Star Destroyer, it is more than powerful enough to cause some real damage to Aquaman.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

This is pretty much dependant on the distance. Arthur doesn't really have the best speed feats in the New 52, but thirty feet is a small enough distance for him to cover to be all over Galan. Additionally, Galan isn't the smartest fighter in the world either. He almost always has the tendency to rush straight into battle and that will play into Arthur's hands quite well. From there, it's debatable whether the Trident is capable of halting a lightsaber in it's tracks but considering it's magical origin and being unbreakable up to this point, I wouldn't toss it aside.

If Arthur gets his hands on Galan first and with the reach of his trident, his strength is more than enough to take out Galan in a single blow considering his bouts with both Clark and Diana.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@iheartzombies92: Starkiller never brought down a Star Destroyer he simply just guided it toward the Junk Cannon it was going to fall regardless of what he did.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By patrat18
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: ROFL! Dang. That guy was not ready for Aquaman.

Nice Scans.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty much dependant on the distance. Arthur doesn't really have the best speed feats in the New 52, but thirty feet is a small enough distance for him to cover to be all over Galan. Additionally, Galan isn't the smartest fighter in the world either. He almost always has the tendency to rush straight into battle and that will play into Arthur's hands quite well. From there, it's debatable whether the Trident is capable of halting a lightsaber in it's tracks but considering it's magical origin and being unbreakable up to this point, I wouldn't toss it aside.

If Arthur gets his hands on Galan first and with the reach of his trident, his strength is more than enough to take out Galan in a single blow considering his bouts with both Clark and Diana.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comicfan11

@patrat18: Thx for the mention dude.

But I don't follow the Star Wars universe, so I can't really comment on this thread.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Thx for the mention dude.

But I don't follow the Star Wars universe, so I can't really comment on this thread.

Doesn't matter. just post feats from Aquaman. No one else seems to know.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By comicfan11
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

im leaning towards starkiller

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cfrehse

how would aquaman defend against the force? He has tp but so do all jedi's. Aquaman is physically vastly superior. I played both games and i think his trident could stop a saber but im not so sure about his skin. starkillers moves are quite powerful. He deflects shots with ease and has some powerful aoe attacks. He can literally throw guys hundreds of yards away. BFr isnt allowed but he could still drag the guy around and throw him into walls over and over. I did that in the games lol. Does aquaman have a defense against that?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By Raw_Material

@cfrehse: Aquaman has the force...in his trident.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: I have literally no idea what you are trying to say here.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: ROFL. This is why I said I'm not an expert. I probably didn't explain the situation correctly.

What I was trying to explain is that, everything that I've every read or watch leads me to believe force users do not use TK to move, crush, hold or break object. They always explain that the force is in all things and they they are just telling the force to "do this" or "do that."

Thus, the ability to say "force choke" a person shouldn't have anything to do with the durability of the persons neck, but my connection to the force and their ability to resist said connection.

I alluded to Yoda and the X-wing in that Luke said it was "too big" to lift. Yoda explain size doesn't matter. And when Yoda was able to pull the x-wing up, luke says to him : "I don't believe it." Yoda responded "That is why you fail." This is just one reason that is iconic to me that leads me to believe what I do about the way the force effects another object or body. I could be wrong about this and suggest that you be questioned on the matter as I'm sure you would know better than I would.

Hopefully, that made more sense than what I said before.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Yes.... its telekinesis. Crush etc are telekinetic abilities.

Telekinesis is defined as the ability to move/manipulate things without physical force.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With just New 52 feats? I really can't find anything to say for Aquaman. Im going with Starkiller on this one.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Huh, never ever got this notification. Anyway I never played TFU2 so I have not a clue.