Starkiller & Mace Windu vs Darth Sidious

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off, fight to the death- No BFR- No prep, random encounter

Sidious can't use Force Storm for obvious reasons

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious stomps

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

really?!..... i thought they had this. Mace was second to Yoda when he was alive and starkiller is a beast for obvious reasons

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

*Waits for jediXman to enter thead and jump for joy* Palpatine stomps he would kill them before they could react.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

Depends on which version of Sidious. If it's him after Vader "kills" him and he goes into a younger cloned body, then he'd stomp. He is MUCH stronger after this event.

Before that? Some people refuse to believe that Mace DID legitimately beat Sidious. Though weaker than Yoda in the ways of the force, he was arguably a better swordsman, and he possessed the unique Vapaad style which is designed for fighting dark side users by harnessing their own fury and turning it against them. Basically, the stronger in the dark side his opponent was, the stronger Mace became. Yoda lost because after the deaths of so many Jedi, the balance had been tipped towards the Dark side of the force, making Sidious stronger than ever, and Yoda's heart had been hurt when he sensed the deaths of so many Jedi. Yoda wasn't at his peak, while Sidious was stronger than he was while fighting Mace (I'm assuming for this battle that the Light and Dark sides of the force are equal, more like when he fought Mace).

So I say that if we take movie level Sidious, not post-movie, clone body reborn Sidious, Mace and Starkiller should take this. Starkiller was over-blown in the games (but so was everyone, honestly), but he WAS a very powerful force user. By the end he was matching Vader.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

*seething*

*stomps out of the thread and slams the door*

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

So..... Mace > Sidious, Starkiller = Vader and Starkiller actually amounts to something?

Silver would have a heart attack if he found this thread.

Avatar image for oblivions_child
Oblivions_Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the team

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palps obliterates.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

So..... Mace > Sidious, Starkiller = Vader and Starkiller actually amounts to something?

I read the book, and I read various things said about the book from the authors and whatnot. Starkiller DID indeed match Vader. Heck, he BEAT Vader. There is no way to argue against that. Anyone who denies that Starkiller is a VERY powerful force user is fooling themselves. Anyone who says "OMG, HE'S DU MOSTEST POWERFULEST ONE EVAH, LOOK AT IM MOVIN DAT STR DESTRAOYAH!" is fooling themselves even more so, but he IS powerful.

And I didn't say Mace is superior to Sidious. I said he legitimately beat him. Weaker people can beat stronger people if their skills are specifically tailored for them. Mace's style of combat allows him to become stronger the more powerful in the Dark Side his foe is. He was never stronger in his life than when he was fighting Sidious.

You can argue until the cows come home that he was faking being beat by Mace so as to draw Anakin over to the Dark Side. To my knowledge there is no actual evidence of that. It's conjecture. It is known that Mace and Yoda were comparable in strength, although Yoda was superior in the ways of the force. If I were Sidious, I would have taken that fight seriously, no matter how strong I was. Either way is possible, but I don't see the "faking losing" bit to be logical. It's too much of a chance for someone who likes to be in control of everything. The only point in which it is certain he was faking was at the very end when he was already disarmed and on his back. He faked being out of power after his lightning barrage. Doesn't mean that he was faking in the duel.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@citizenbane said:

I read the book, and I read various things said about the book from the authors and whatnot. Starkiller DID indeed match Vader. Heck, he BEAT Vader. There is no way to argue against that. Anyone who denies that Starkiller is a VERY powerful force user is fooling themselves. Anyone who says "OMG, HE'S DU MOSTEST POWERFULEST ONE EVAH, LOOK AT IM MOVIN DAT STR DESTRAOYAH!" is fooling themselves even more so, but he IS powerful.

And I didn't say Mace is superior to Sidious. I said he legitimately beat him. Weaker people can beat stronger people if their skills are specifically tailored for them. Mace's style of combat allows him to become stronger the more powerful in the Dark Side his foe is. He was never stronger in his life than when he was fighting Sidious.

You can argue until the cows come home that he was faking being beat by Mace so as to draw Anakin over to the Dark Side. To my knowledge there is no actual evidence of that. It's conjecture. It is known that Mace and Yoda were comparable in strength, although Yoda was superior in the ways of the force. If I were Sidious, I would have taken that fight seriously, no matter how strong I was. Either way is possible, but I don't see the "faking losing" bit to be logical. It's too much of a chance for someone who likes to be in control of everything. The only point in which it is certain he was faking was at the very end when he was already disarmed and on his back. He faked being out of power after his lightning barrage. Doesn't mean that he was faking in the duel.

Starkiller is overrated. Anyone who denies that is fooling themselves even more so, and he's not a factor against Sidious.

As for Mace vs Sidious, if we ignore everything else and take the feat at face value, Windu beating Sidious is ludicrously out of line with the rest of his showings against various combatants in the Star Wars universe. There's no proof whatsoever that Mace is superior to the likes of Saesee Tiin or Kit Fisto ---- in Tiin's case, there is actually evidence to the contrary --- and Sidious has blitzed and killed Tiin, Fisto and Agen Kolar while moving so fast Mace couldn't even see what was happening. So did Vapaad make up for this disparity in their dueling abilities and make Mace superior all of a sudden? Hardly. The ROTS novelization states that, at best, Vapaad made Windu an equal to Sidious.

Vaapad made him an open channel, half of a superconducting loop completed by the shadow; they became a standing wave of battle that expanded into every cubic centimeter of the Chancellor's office. There was no scrap of carpet nor shred of chair that might not at any second disintegrate in flares of red or purple; lampstands became brief shields, sliced into segments that whirled through the air; couches became terrain to be climbed for advantage or overleapt in retreat. But there was still only the cycle of power, the endless loop, no wound taken on either side, not even the possibility of fatigue.

Impasse.

And Mace's own senses detected that Palpatine wasn't the least bit worried about the outcome of their duel. Mace was in a position of superiority, having "overpowered" Sidious, and ten seconds later Mace himself comes to the conclusion that Sidious couldn't care less about the threat Mace posed.

"Save your twisted words, my lord. There are no politicians here. The Sith will never regain control of the Republic. It's over. You've lost." Mace leveled his blade. "You lost for the same reason the Sith always lose: defeated by your own fear."

Palpatine lifted his head. His eyes smoked with hate. "Fool," he said. He lifted his arms, his robes of office spreading wide into raptor's wings, his hands hooking into talons.

"Fool!" His voice was a shout of thunder. "Do you think the fear you feel is mine?"

Lighting blasted the clouds above, and lightning blasted from Palpatine's hands, and Mace didn't have time to comprehend what Palpatine was talking about; he had time only to slip back into Vaapad and angle his blade to catch the forking arcs of pure, dazzling hatred that clawed toward him. Because Vaapad is more than a fighting style. It is a state of mind: a channel for darkness. Power passed into him and out again without touching him. And the circuit completed itself: the lightning reflected back to its source. Palpatine staggered, snarling, but the blistering energy that loured from his hands only intensified. He fed the power with his pain.

"Anakin!" Mace called. His voice sounded distant, blurred, as if it came from the bottom of a well. "Anakin, help me! This is your chance!"

He felt Anakin's leap from the office floor to the ledge, felt his approach behind—And Palpatine was not afraid. Mace could feel it: he wasn't worried at all.

And hell, the novelization also outright states that Palpatine could have killed Mace with Force Lightning alone any time he wanted, and that Vapaad, the only thing that was even keeping Mace in the fight, was completely useless against Sidious' lightning.

Palpatine still made no move to defend himself from Skywalker; instead he ramped up the lightning bursting from his hands, bending the fountain of Mace's blade back toward the Korun Master's face.

Mace's blade bent so close to his face that he was choking on ozone. "Anakin, he's too strong for me—"

This was beyond Vaapad; he had no strength left to fight against his own blade.

Finally, in Dark Lord, Sidious muses to himself about how all his plans to pull Anakin over to the dark side have succeeded. This takes place right after the events of ROTS.

As some Jedi had feared from the start, Anakin had been ripe for conversion when Qui-Gon Jinn had first brought him to the Temple, and for well over a decade all of Sidious's plans for the boy had unfolded without incident.

So the novelization, edited by Lucas no less, states that Vapaad only made Windu an equal to Sidious at best, and then states that Sidious wasn't the least bit worried about the threat Mace posed, and then goes on to illustrate Sidious' superiority the minute he uses Force Lightning to bend Mace's saber back.

And as for the point about Mace and Yoda being comparable in strength, I can only assume you're claiming their respective fighting abilities are on par with each other? George Lucas disagrees with you. He's stated explicitly that Yoda's fighting abilities are superior to Mace's. Canon would disagree with you too, seeing as Yoda has defeated Dooku, who is established to be Mace's superior.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jedixman said:

*seething*

*stomps out of the thread and slams the door*

Loading Video...

On a more serious note Palpatine slaughters these 2. I'm not even an expanded universe expert and even I know Sidious can deal with Starkiller and Windu like they're nothing special. Sidious is a beast when it comes to dueling and force powers. Surprising there aren't more fanboys for him.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MirrorWave4

Any feats for Darth Sidious to be above Galan Marec, last time I read the Force Unleash book, Starkiller defeated Darth Vader and then proceeded to beat up Sidious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen and Mace wins

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sidious is such a Powerful Threat who can destroy any Jedi at any time even multiple on one.. Why even have the big elaborate deal with Order 66.. Just march his ass into the temple and slay all the masters at once and then everyone else?

In Canon Starkiller outmatched Sidious (The games are CANON) and this is Sidious after his fights with Mace and Yoda after being unto a god for years. If he was so god-like then why even turn Anakin who throughout the Prequels we see him working to Turn, not just because he needed an apprentice but because even Anakin agrees when he is just missing his hand he is more powerful then Sidious.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Darth Sidious

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any feats for Darth Sidious to be above Galan Marec, last time I read the Force Unleash book, Starkiller defeated Darth Vader and then proceeded to beat up Sidious.

If Sidious is such a Powerful Threat who can destroy any Jedi at any time even multiple on one.. Why even have the big elaborate deal with Order 66.. Just march his ass into the temple and slay all the masters at once and then everyone else?

In Canon Starkiller outmatched Sidious (The games are CANON) and this is Sidious after his fights with Mace and Yoda after being unto a god for years. If he was so god-like then why even turn Anakin who throughout the Prequels we see him working to Turn, not just because he needed an apprentice but because even Anakin agrees when he is just missing his hand he is more powerful then Sidious.

Christ, I'm pretty sure the book outright states that Palpatine tricked Starkiller and let him think he'd won. The graphic novelization of the game also depicts Starkiller getting roflmurdered by Sidious' lightning. And in the game, right after Kota states that Sidious has been defeated, Starkiller himself remarks "It's a trick! He's stronger than you know!". And right after that, they have a quick lightning battle that ends with Starkiller's death.

Additionally, Marek's capabilities were blown way out of proportion in TFU. It was a silly game.

Feats that place Sidious above Galen Marek? Creating Force Storms that could cover a whole planet and wipe out whole fleets? Crushing the wills of twenty billion Byss inhabitants simultaneously? Bringing Vader to his knees with a casual thought? Using Force Drain to absorb the life energies of millions of people? Defeating Yoda, then the most powerful proponent of the light side?

And that's in addition to more than a dozen sources stating that he's the most powerful Sith to have ever existed.

Feats that place Starkiller within sniffing distance of Sidious' genitals? There aren't any.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4 said:

@perpetr8rmike said:

Christ, I'm pretty sure the book outright states that Palpatine tricked Starkiller and let him think he'd won. The graphic novelization of the game also depicts Starkiller getting roflmurdered by Sidious' lightning. And in the game, right after Kota states that Sidious has been defeated, Starkiller himself remarks "It's a trick! He's stronger than you know!". And right after that, they have a quick lightning battle that ends with Starkiller's death.

Additionally, Marek's capabilities were blown way out of proportion in TFU. It was a silly game.

Feats that place Sidious above Galen Marek? Creating Force Storms that could cover a whole planet and wipe out whole fleets? Crushing the wills of twenty billion Byss inhabitants simultaneously? Bringing Vader to his knees with a casual thought? Using Force Drain to absorb the life energies of millions of people? Defeating Yoda, then the most powerful proponent of the light side?

And that's in addition to more than a dozen sources stating that he's the most powerful Sith to have ever existed.

Feats that place Starkiller within sniffing distance of Sidious' genitals? There aren't any.

Its Darth Bane who created the Role of One Master One Apprentice who is considered the most powerful Sith ever. He is the one of Prophecy not Sidious, Sidious believes this to be himself. And if he is such a God-Level powerful foe how did Luke and his side ever get a foothold, or win? Why did he have to get his master DRUNK off his ass before being powerful enough to kill him.

And weren't most of those done with his new body?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its Darth Bane who created the Role of One Master One Apprentice who is considered the most powerful Sith ever. He is the one of Prophecy not Sidious, Sidious believes this to be himself.

No Caption Provided

Sidious doesn't believe himself to be the most powerful Sith ever. He simply is. As confirmed by G- and C-canon.

Star Wars: The New Essential Chronology:

Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.

Vader: The Ultimate Guide:

Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known.

And both of these sources are consistent; written by the same person (Daniel Wallace), who's written dozens of the Star Wars books. Safe to say his word carries weight.

Bane is powerful, but not on Sidious' level. I wouldn't even put him on par with someone like Nihilus, who murdered an entire planet with his Force Drain. The Rule of Two doesn't lend itself to some affirmation of Bane's power.

Luke wins everything because he's Luke. He's the alpha and omega of the Star Wars universe. That's really the simplest explanation I can come up with.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@citizenbane:I might be getting names wrong. C'mon there are to many damn Darths out there.

The one who destroyed the entire Sith race/army using the Force Bomb or Sith Bomb or whatever.. god its been to long since I have read those things.

But there was a Prophecy about the strongest Sith coming and changing the Sith forever. Sidious did nothing. Nor did anyone really know he was a Sith save the Jedi and the Rebels.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

I might be getting names wrong. C'mon there are to many damn Darths out there.

The one who destroyed the entire Sith race/army using the Force Bomb or Sith Bomb or whatever.. god its been to long since I have read those things.

But there was a Prophecy about the strongest Sith coming and changing the Sith forever. Sidious did nothing. Nor did anyone really know he was a Sith save the Jedi and the Rebels

Skere Kaan?

Not sure what you mean by "nothing", but the Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia states that Sidious' birth marked the arrival of a Sith powerful enough to restore the Order to its zenith. Sounds like something to me.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: It was not Sidious but his Master that caused the birth of Anakin the chosen one of another Prophesy So its possible he could be considered very important but not the one the Sith Prophesy was speaking of as the most powerful.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@citizenbane: It was not Sidious but his Master that caused the birth of Anakin the chosen one of another Prophesy So its possible he could be considered very important but not the one the Sith Prophesy was speaking of as the most powerful.

Setting aside the sources that say he's the most powerful, who do you think is the most powerful Sith, if not Sidious?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: You did just say Luke is the Alpha and Omega and he did go Darkside for a bit.. so he could kinda be considered both the most powerful Jedi and Sith. btw so trolling now.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: You did just say Luke is the Alpha and Omega and he did go Darkside for a bit.. so he could kinda be considered both the most powerful Jedi and Sith. btw so trolling now.

-_-

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Morals off, fight to the death- No BFR- No prep, random encounter

Sidious can't use Force Storm for obvious reasons

He might kill himself being one?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

Galen and Mace wins

lol not even close Palpatine could kill them before they could even react, I osted this a long time ago in the discuss and debunk a feat thread:

Palpatine does not have near relativistic combat speed

When ever I say Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed in the battle forum most people say he's not, so I'm going to put this here, credit to @Silver2467for some of the qoutes.

Palpatine has moved faster then Anakin Skywalker eyes can follow, Anakin has reacted to sub-light ships, perceived events in a microsecond dodged lighting etc.

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"

"My thought exactly."

They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.

But these particular pilots were far from merely human.

The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

Anakin's speeder shrieked through the rain, dodging forked bolts of lightning that shot up from towers into the clouds, slicing across traffic lanes, screaming past spacescrapers so fast that his shock-wake cracked windows as he passed.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

What happened next would have consequences yet undreamed of; it was as if Anakin Skywalker were having an epiphany. In a microsecond he saw what was coming and knew where it would lead him, but he was powerless to interfere. He felt like a headstrong and disobedient child being forced to sit still and watch a puppet show. A battle droid stepped into the room from the far side and leveled its blaster at Anakin. Reija Momen stepped in front of him just as the droid fired. The bolt, fired at low power, hit her squarely in the chest and slammed her back into Anakin.

Taken from A Jedi Trial

Yet he was unable to see Palpatine while fighting Mace,he could only see blurs of them:

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be

Palpatine

?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

And before you say sublight is vogue.....

Sublight engines are substanial amount of light speed not a low fraction

Fifteen black triangles—the tactical symbols for unknown vessels—appeared at the edge of the holodisplay, coming from the direction of the Utegetu Nebula. Instead of stopping to reconnoiter or plot their next jumps, as most starship fleets would do, they streaked straight toward the heart of the Murgo Choke at a substantial percentage of lightspeed.

--Taken from Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen

X-Wings while going at full speed fly at near Relativistic speeds not a "low fraction" as some may claim

Some X-Wings were lost to friendly fire, as they were traveling too fast for the Slash-E gunners—or even their own superb reflexes—to react as they swept through the quad turrets’ fields of fire. Some were lost to simple collisions, flying at near-relativistic speeds through very, very crowded space.

--Taken from Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor

All this should prove Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed.

And as for Mace vs Palpatine Silver already proved the misconception behind that.For the Starkiller thing it was made clear that Palpatine was not going all out Galen stated so himself when he said "It's a trick he is stronger then you think" Palpatine kills them before they even know what did kind of like he did to other Jedi masters when they thought they could kill him:

Before Mace realizes what has happened, Kolar, Tiin, and Fisto have fallen to Sidious's blade.

--Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: are they correct or incorrect based on the data since you said Palpatine would destroy them

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: are they correct or incorrect based on the data since you said Palpatine would destroy them

He would that wiki does not change a thing<and it is completely wrong neither Mace or Starkiller are light speed.....in fact they are not even close.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: No, he doesn't.. Palpatine is much faster then them.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: @dccomicsrule2011: they're bias when it comes to who could beat who. they have calcs that backup there claims. these are the EU and Comic versions not Movie versions.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@kingjohnrocks: @dccomicsrule2011: they're bias when it comes to who could beat who. they have calcs that backup there claims. these are the EU and Comic versions not Movie versions.

Are you going to bring canon feats or what?After I refute the OBD nonsene you come at me with more nonsense.I do not care what the OBD wiki says Mace nor Starkiller are nowhere near light speed periode if so post some feats that proves otherwise.Palpatine stomps he will kill them beofre they can even react.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/perfectly-reasonable-jedi-speed-calc.255355/

http://206.210.96.66/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97165

and powerscale off the video games, movies, books, comics and cartoons. they are talking about there reflexes being light speed not travel speed. unless they didn't update Palpatine profile since they are still updating other character profiles on the site. these are on panel feats from the actual movie.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/darth-nihilus-respect-thread/67844/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/emperor-palpatinedarth-sidious-respect-thread/63101/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galen-marek-57384/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t443901.html

check their profiles on the star wars wikia also. good day sir

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011

:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/perfectly-reasonable-jedi-speed-calc.255355/

and powerscale off the video games, movies, books, comics and cartoons. they are talking about there reflexes being light speed not travel speed. unless they didn't update Palpatine profile since they are still updating other character profiles on the site. these are on panel feats from the actual movie.

lol none of this proves they are light speed.Blaster bolts are plasma not lasers so they fail.And again Palpatine was able to kill 3 jedi before Mace could even react,they only reason he was able to duel him equely was because he was amped by Vaapad (which he won't be here).If you read my post you would have seen the link.Again bring me canon feats no make beleive fan calculation.The reason your not bringing canon feats is because you have none to bring because Mace nor Galen has light speed reaction/combat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I have edited that post

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/darth-nihilus-respect-thread/67844/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/emperor-palpatinedarth-sidious-respect-thread/63101/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Killing three Jedi Masters before anyone can move can and probably is PIS to show how badass he is and to make it a 1 on 1.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I have edited that post

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

It's funny that you post a Palpatine respct thread made by Silver2467,if he was here he would probably die from the crap thrown around in this thread.Again nothing posted proves they are on Palpatines level,simply because they are not.You just keep ignoring my post and posted links to wikis that any one can edit.I'm done all I'm doing is running around in circles with you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: whatever dude that's your lost not mines. I have have posted calcs and respect threads you're the who's ignoring my post.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@dccomicsrule2011: Look I am not saying he is weak I am saying it seems like a lot of that is Bluster or PIS to make him more badass after the fact. Like killing three Jedi MASTERs in a second with people we have seen in other canon media show skill and combat prowess just stand there.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011: Killing three Jedi Masters before anyone can move can and probably is PIS to show how badass he is and to make it a 1 on 1.

No it is not Anakian could not even see Palpatine when he was fighting Mace,Palpatine has moved to fast for Darth Maul to see on multiple occasion so no it is not "PIS" Palpatine is just that fast.I love how people likes to write things off as PIS when they want.And the reason I brought Maul up is because Maul and Mace are close in speed and via feats Anakan is faster then Mace is and Mace even admitted Anakin is more powerful then him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: whatever dude that's your lost not mines. I have have posted calcs and respect threads you're the who's ignoring my post.

HaHa! Me ignoring your post?You have got to be kidding me you outright ignored everything I posted.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Then again I ask, why did he go through this whole ploy and not just walk into the temple and kill everyone there. According to your statements he could literally speed blitz every Jedi there.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Then again I ask, why did he go through this whole ploy and not just walk into the temple and kill everyone there. According to your statements he could literally speed blitz every Jedi there.

lol they were over 12,000 jedi in the galaxy even Palpatine could not blitz that many .And are you forgeting Palpatine mission?It was to rule the galaxy and get the public to veiw the Jedi as evil power hungry monsters or did you forget?The public did not even know Palpatine was a Sith Lord he did not want to be percieved that way and if you Read the novel Darth Plaguies (one of the best novels I have ever read BTW) you would know.I mean really if Palpatine walked in the temple killed all the Jedi who were peace keepers of the Republic for thousandsof years with out a reason,tell what would the public think of him?The fact you had to grasp at straws with this just proves my point,there is no case for Mace or Galen..