GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By GreenLantern555

Round one: Star Sapphire
Round two: Fatality and Jade would be incredible together. Too hard to beat.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:

"Round one: Star SapphireRound two: Fatality and Jade would be incredible together. Too hard to beat. "

If this berserker state exists...... I give Round 1 to Star. That boost coupled with a full powered Nova Blast, not to mention Star's fighting skills, would be hard for Carol to handle...

And Round 2 is a good fight, Kory with GL training AND a Star Sapphire Ring, fighting a Star Sapphire who has had all of Kory's martial arts training and more (and used to routinely go around killing GLs before she even got a ring) with a magical GL......... 

Hmmmmmm..... 

Kory has twice the usual Lantern power, plus Starbolts and eyebeams......... and super strength/speed/durability that the other two don't have (Fatality has strength/speed/durability, not sure if it's at Kory's level though....)....... 

Good fight.....
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GreenLantern555
@velle37 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
"Round one: Star SapphireRound two: Fatality and Jade would be incredible together. Too hard to beat. "
If this berserker state exists...... I give Round 1 to Star. That boost coupled with a full powered Nova Blast, not to mention Star's fighting skills, would be hard for Carol to handle... And Round 2 is a good fight, Star with GL training AND a Star Sapphire Ring, fighting a Star Sapphire who has had all of Star's martial arts training and more (and used to routinely go around killing GLs before she even got a ring) with a magical GL.........  Hmmmmmm.....  Star has twice the usual Lantern power, plus Starbolts and eyebeams......... and super strength that the other two don't have (Fatality has strength, not sure if it's at Satr's level though....).......  Good fight..... "
Out of everyone on this site Velle, I love your breakdowns the most.  ;-)
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
If this berserker state exists...... I give Round 1 to Star. That boost coupled with a full powered Nova Blast, not to mention Star's fighting skills, would be hard for Carol to handle... And Round 2 is a good fight, Star with GL training AND a Star Sapphire Ring, fighting a Star Sapphire who has had all of Star's martial arts training and more (and used to routinely go around killing GLs before she even got a ring) with a magical GL.........  Hmmmmmm.....  Star has twice the usual Lantern power, plus Starbolts and eyebeams......... and super strength that the other two don't have (Fatality has strength, not sure if it's at Satr's level though....).......  Good fight..... "
Out of everyone on this site Velle, I love your breakdowns the most.  ;-) "

Hahaha, thanx man..
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Jade Solos Both Rounds.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By velle37
@Fortanono said:
"Jade Solos Both Rounds. "

Lol, Jade is only in the second round....
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By Zoom

1) Starfire.  Carol may have more raw power but she fights like a noob.  Stafire had more fighting skill when she was eight than Carol has now.  The power level difference isn't enough to make up for that. 

2) The team.  Honestly, Fatality (who is weird as hell as a Star Sapphire.  Makes way more sense as a red or yellow lantern) should be able to do this on her own.  Green and Violet Lantern rings are at a cross purpose and I'm not so sure adding the second ring actually powers up Starfire at all.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By velle37
@Zoom said:

"1) Starfire.  Carol may have more raw power but she fights like a noob.  Stafire had more fighting skill when she was eight than Carol has now.  The power level difference isn't enough to make up for that.  2) The team.  Honestly, Fatality (who is weird as hell as a Star Sapphire.  Makes way more sense as a red or yellow lantern) should be able to do this on her own.  Green and Violet Lantern rings are at a cross purpose and I'm not so sure adding the second ring actually powers up Starfire at all. "

I don't see why not. 

Starfire is a very passionate being... And passion is composed of love and will..... Which are the two rings she possesses... 

And Starfire still has her energy bursts independent of her lantern rings, and strength superior to Fatality...... Though Fatality is a better fighter........... 

When Starfire got angry it took both Wonder Woman lite and Superman lite to hold her back... and Mon-el was surprised at her strength..... 

Braniac was beating the Titans and the Outsiders at the same time...

Then Starfire goes supernova and takes out Brainiac with one hit.. 

Also interesting, Starfire can make vaporization fields to disentegrate anything before it touches her..     

Here she makes a bigger one to incinerate more than half of a building into ash to protect innocents..     

Blasting the hell out of the Titans of Tommorow..  

From the looks of these scans it doesn't even look like she's using full power.... 

Starfire is also pretty fearless, immediately ready to take down Wonder Girl, Superboy, and Robin at the same time...

I can actually see her taking on the tiny trinity... 

Then blasting Superman without a second thought...    

She's definitely GL material.... 

Also Fatality is used to using her incredible fighting skills wear down GL's and fight them until their energy is depleted, then kill them.... 

Starfire is smart enough to only use what energy she needs, if she catches on to what Fatality is doing, so even if her GL ring is drained, she still has her Star Sapphire ring... 

Unless she just feels like blitzing the team with Starbolts and the two ring energies at the same time.... 

Starfire has the durability to fight it out, plus added shielding with the rings...... 

But Fatality has back-up from Jade as well.......

It could go either way....

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By velle37

Starfire would be badass as a Red Lantern too................    
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Achilles.
@GreenLantern555 said:
" Round one: Star SapphireRound two: Fatality and Jade would be incredible together. Too hard to beat. "
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By velle37

I've seen Carol do some damage to Hal, but possibly/mainly because Hal is holding back since his girl is inside there. 

I've also seen WW pause to recover from a blast of Starfire's that wasn't even full power. Also Star wouldn't hold back against Carol like Hal would, and Star is a superb martial artist. 

I'm still leaning towards Starfire in the first fight. 

The second fight i'm leaning towards the team (especially since Jade's there), but Fatality may be a different kind of fighter now that she's a Star Sapphire. She doesn't seem as vicious. 

So Starfire double boosted still stands a chance against the team..... I'm inclined to call it a tie........
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By velle37

I chose Star Sapphire and Green Lantern rings because Starfire has two different shades of starbolts:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

StarfireBoyJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire solos all of the rounds. Her and Jade though would have a good time rumbling. But if Starfire uses her all and defeats them, then she can go for the win i believe.

Avatar image for starfiresbattle
starfiresbattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37: this was an excelent breakdown, got me thinking about blogging more.

StarfirePalace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion, I think Starfire takes this. She has more fighting skills, she is a skilled acrobatic, and she constantly have the power of the raging sun with her all the times. When she is fighting she is never at full power and overpowered Donna Troy.

Beast Boy even said she was the greatest and strongest titan. Apart from Raven.