#1 Edited by xXxcarzellxXx (48 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a deserted town

2 hours of prep time and no bloodlust

Ok here are some feats

-starfire lifts 10,000 ton and moves faster than light while having amazonian training

-she hulk has super strength and gets stronger with anger but she has a limit she's an excellent h2h combatant and has a limited healing regeneration factor

#2 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Has starfire really gone ftl? Damn makes superman pimp slapping her when she tried to blitz even more impressive.

#3 Posted by DWrathborne (290 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the DC database, Starfire's strength is listed in the 75-90 ton range, so I find the listed feat dubious. I assume either the writer of that event didn't check her stats, she was augmented far beyond the norm somehow, or she's received a MASSIVE power upgrade of which I'm unaware (Which is possible, I only casually follow DC, and only a few titles at that).

That said, unless She Hulk has some means to keep Starfire on the ground, Koriand'r is going to keep in the air and blast Jen from a safe distance. Jen can leap to close the distance or hurl heavy objects, but unless distracted, Starfire is far too nimble in the sky to be plucked out of the air so easily. She Hulks gamma powered physique is easily able to withstand the majority of Starfire's starbolt blasts and heal what little damage was inflicted quickly, but if Starfire were to unleash a maximum powered nova-starbolt, there is a chance that she could incinerate She Hulk. However, since this is a non-bloodlust battle, I don't think she'd resort to such an attack.

If Koriand'r exhausts her power reserve, and She Hulk were able to get Starfire in a toe to toe match, the advantage swings wildly in Ms. Walters' favor. While their combat training would put them on roughly equal ground (She Hulk has trained with both Captain America and Gamora), Jen is far stronger and more durable.

I have to call this match a draw. They'll go at it for a while until they realize their both white hats, then they'll team up to take down a supervillain.

Or have a ladies' night out. They're both fun loving gals. :)

#4 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

ENDS IN *BLEEP* WHERE STARFIRE STICKS HER *BLEEP* IN SHULK'S *BLEEP*

had to be said....

But on the point, Star can wear down Jen from a distance, if Jen's healing factor can't keep up, then Star wins this, if it can, then Jen wins this.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (5589 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire is only FTL in rravel speed. I'd give Jen the strength advantage, but Starfire may be a better fighter. However if Star mixes h2h with starbolt spam, I'd almost certainly give the win to her.

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire could damn well stomp if she just spammed star bolts and went in for a blitz .....

#8 Posted by SpiritedAway (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly i could see this going to a draw. Since she isn't blood lusted, i dont see Star using her all consuming mega star bolt(even if she did do this, it might draw either way, it almost kills her every time she does it). Normal starbolts could be healed off by Jen's healing factor.

I guess if i had to pick i would give the edge to starfire simply due to how firggin nimble she is in the air..but i really sort of see the two just wearing each-other down. Especially if Jen has been training..you know, that whole "any strength and speed you have in normal jen form is multiplied exponentially in she hulk form" thing she has going is pretty nifty.

#9 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

This could go either way depending on how Starfire decides to engage Jen...Starfire has advantage in energy manupulation and flight but Jen is physically stronger and much more durable, Starfire fights smart then she wins, if this came down to h2h combat on the ground then Jen should win here...

#10 Posted by Floopay (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like the OP is misinformed on both characters....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

This could go either way depending on how Starfire decides to engage Jen...Starfire has advantage in energy manupulation and flight but Jen is physically stronger and much more durable, Starfire fights smart then she wins, if this came down to h2h combat on the ground then Jen should win here...

Agreed.

#12 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

This is an interesting match-up we have here. These two ladies are much closer in strength terms than many realize, with Starfire having the obvious advantages of long range attacks and superior speed. I know that She-Hulk has trained with Capt. America and may have also recieved further h2h training from SHIELD, but I've got to give the nod to the Okaaran Warlord trained princess in a fistfight. Does She-Hulk's body emit gamma rays? If it does, Starfire can absorb them, thus empowering her even further. I think Starfire takes 7/10 here.

#13 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Statfire gets owned, she hulk is up there in strength and durability, she has beaten some high level top tiers, and I can see Jen smashing her good.

#14 Posted by Floopay (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

This is an interesting match-up we have here. These two ladies are much closer in strength terms than many realize, with Starfire having the obvious advantages of long range attacks and superior speed. I know that She-Hulk has trained with Capt. America and may have also recieved further h2h training from SHIELD, but I've got to give the nod to the Okaaran Warlord trained princess in a fistfight. Does She-Hulk's body emit gamma rays? If it does, Starfire can absorb them, thus empowering her even further. I think Starfire takes 7/10 here.

I was moreso referring to She-Hulk not really getting stronger over time or emitting gamma rays (as far as I remember), and the fact that Star Fire is far from a 10,000 tonner.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#15 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

Agreed.

#16 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

I was moreso referring to She-Hulk not really getting stronger over time or emitting gamma rays (as far as I remember), and the fact that Star Fire is far from a 10,000 tonner.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I hear what you're saying. But if I remember correctly, when a Tamaraanean gets angry, all of their stats skyrocket. We've never had an absolute limit placed upon Starfire (or Blackfire for that matter), but we do know that Donna Troy (who's definitely at or near the "Top Tier" strengthwise) had to call in an assist to help her restrain Starfire from Mon-El (a Daxamite) to keep her from going bat-crap crazy. Nightwing, who knows her better than anybody Pre-Flashpoint, told her to stop holding back during their battle with Brainiac due to the fact that he noticed most of her feats are of her fighting with the "Governor" on. Which is still pretty impressive to me considering that she's done some off the wall stuff over the years. And if that was her holding back.....whoa. I think that Starfire can take this, and that once both healing factors kick in after the fight is over, they should both head down to the beach and have a swimsuit pictorial;D

#17 Posted by dondave (34595 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

I need pics to determine a winner.

#19 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Both for me. The former should be in mud, by the way.

LMAO! Priceless....