Ends in a fish fry.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

Namor would win, especially if he's fresh out of water. Starfire is a very good fighter, and she is more than strong enough to give him a run for his money. But if he's in full power, he's a Class 100+ while Kory is only a Class 80-90. He also has flight, and their speed and reflexes aren't too far off. The only real advantage Starfire has is her star bolts and other energy attacks. However, Namor should be able to dodge anything she puts out, and if he takes her to the water she's done for. Even out of water, unless she keeps him out for a prolonged period of time (which they are on the coast, so I'm thinking that's not happening) he still outclasses her.

This is a close match but Namor has the superior stats, and he should be about on par with her in terms of training. He's jobbed more than a few times, but he's also proven that he's able to contend with people well above her level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Current Namor stomps.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@venomoushatred1001:  

Current Namor stomps.

T_T
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Namor.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Current Namor stomps.

T_T

Sad, but true.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Static Shock

@Floopay said:

while Kory is only a Class 80-90.

She's Class 100, too.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#11  Edited By Joygirl

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Current Namor stomps.

What's so special about current Namor? I just said current because I don't follow him too closely.

Agent29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agent29

Namor

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Current Namor stomps.

What's so special about current Namor? I just said current because I don't follow him too closely.

Current Namor has 1/5 of the Phoenix Force.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Oh. >.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JohnnyGat

I was going to make an unoriginal joke about how this will end in the two having sex but remembered Namor and Hope's interaction back in Uncanny.

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackDove

Starfire in a good fight.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfFate

Namor for the win. I would love to see these Class 100 Kory pics if anyone has them.

Mowgli22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mowgli22

Namor, He's dope.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Starfire is far faster in flight speed, can shoot energy bolts and has comparable physicals. Namor's alledged superior strength would have little to no impact on the fight because Kory can cook him with energy bolts, his strength goes down then she kicks his ass all over the place. Kory has a far better power set the Namor

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl said:

Oh. >.< No Phoenix force! Just Namor!

Hmm, still give it to Namor.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Kori beats him. Namor isn't a very smart fighter as he should be and he lets his temper and pride get in the way so he brawls majority of the time and he doesn't even really have any advantages save maybe durability and strength but not that it grants a serious edge here. Kori is a class 100, is a better fighter and starbolts are gonna be an direct answer to his weakness which should take care of his weakness. The only reason I would say this could potentially be close is they are close to a coast line, but as I said before, Namor is pretty arrogant and in battle it tends to show.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joygirl

Seeing a lot of varied votes, very exciting!

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Kori.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfFate

I really need to see these Kory Class 100 pics.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By termiteone4ever

I don't see Namor beating this Girl

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Emperorb777

Looks like the Titans are gonna have grilled fish for dinner.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By KainScion

how i like how everybody is making bad fish jokes but none of them give reasons why. namor can take the heat. he has beaten many human torches (some times 2 at a time). as for kory's supposed strength id like to see,like lord shiva, some scans.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@god_spawn said:

Kori is a class 100,

Since when? 

@god_spawn said:

is a better fighter

What feats does she have? 

@god_spawn said:

he doesn't even really have any advantages save maybe durability and strength 

Those are pretty big advantages. 

@god_spawn said:

and starbolts are gonna be an direct answer to his weakness which should take care of his weakness. 

Namor has endured the heat of the Human Torch, there's also the factor of Namor's speed..he can dodge starbolts.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Saren

As far as her being Class 100 goes, it took Donna and Mon-El to restrain her, and they were struggling with her. Donna's strength status has always been a mystery to me but Mon-El is way above 100 tons.

No Caption Provided
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfFate

@KainScion said:

how i like how everybody is making bad fish jokes but none of them give reasons why. namor can take the heat. he has beaten many human torches (some times 2 at a time). as for kory's supposed strength id like to see,like lord shiva, some scans.

Truth be told, I really haven't seen one scan that put Kory in the Class 100 level. Hell, at most if I'm being generous, I'll say she is in the 25 to 50 tons bench mark.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

I'll say she is in the 25 to 50 tons bench mark.

That's what I always thought. 
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordOfFate

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

As far as her being Class 100 goes, it took Donna and Mon-El to restrain her, and they were struggling with her. Donna's strength status has always been a mystery to me but Mon-El is way above 100 tons.

Forgive me, but a comment about her being stronger then she looks is no indication that either one is struggling with her.....cause she didn't seem to be going anywhere. I guess I could say their more trying to restrain her then overpower her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

Forgive me, but a comment about her being stronger then she looks is no indication that either one struggling with her.....cause didn't seem to be going anywhere.

I think the fact that Donna says "Mon-El Help Me!" does.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@Lord Shiva said:

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

Forgive me, but a comment about her being stronger then she looks is no indication that either one struggling with her.....cause didn't seem to be going anywhere.

Really? Why would Donna ask for help if she couldn't hold her on her own? Under what other circumstances would Mon-El yell that she was stronger than she looks? According to you, Starfire is 25-50 tons at best. Mon-El should be able to hold several Starfires by himself, then. And Donna has feats beyond the 25-50 tons range as well, if Kory was a 50 tonner then Donna wouldn't have needed help.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

Really? Why would Donna ask for help if she couldn't hold her on her own? Under what other circumstances would Mon-El yell that she was stronger than she looks? According to you, Starfire is 25-50 tons at best. Mon-El should be able to hold several Starfires by himself, then. And Donna has feats beyond the 25-50 tons range as well, if Kory was a 50 tonner then Donna wouldn't have needed help.

We can only speculate on what this means for her strength though because this is only one strength showing. How often does Kory have feats like this?
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordOfFate

@Vance Astro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

I think the fact that Donna says "Mon-El Help Me!" does.

I look at it more as like I have a little kid and I'm trying to restrain him/her without hurting them. I need to see Kory actually out muscle someone or evenly fight someone (no sparring matches or someone holding back) on the Class 100 level before I can truthful say she Class 100.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By TDK_1997

I gove it to Kori.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LordOfFate

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

We can only speculate on what this means for her strength though because this is only one strength showing. How often does Kory have feats like this?

See, that's what I'm saying. I've read a lot of Titan books and she never been 100 toner. She powerful and her starbolts are deadly but she never been shown to even be in Classic Rogue class of strength, let alone hitting the Class 100 mark.

I'm willing to change my opinion but I need more info or real scans showing her doing something at least on Wonder Man or Thing or Colossus's level.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

I look at it more as like I have a little kid and I'm trying to restrain him/her without hurting them. I need to see Kory actually out muscle someone or evenly fight someone (no sparring matches or someone holding back) on the Class 100 level before I can truthful say she Class 100.

DC Database outright says she's stronger than Donna Troy.I don't know what the source is though. 

@Lord Shiva said:

See, that's what I'm saying. I've read a lot of Titan books and she never been 100 toner. She powerful and her starbolts are deadly but she never been shown to even be in Classic Rogue class of strength, let alone hitting the Class 100 mark.

I'm willing to change my opinion but I need more info or real scans showing her doing something at least on Wonder Man or Thing or Colossus's level.

I agree.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By KainScion

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

this proves very little. neither donna nor mon-el moved so she wasnt strong enough to move them. they were trying to calm her without hurting her. and mon-el saying she is stronger than she looks.... she looks like a supermodel! beisdes he was holding her with one hand and not stressing at all. i give ger 50-75 tops.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Emperorb777

I really don't see how Starfire being a class 100 or not matters when I don't think anyone said she was stronger than Namor.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordOfFate

@Vance Astro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

DC Database outright says she's stronger than Donna Troy.I don't know what the source is though.

@Lord Shiva said:

I agree.

Again, I read a lot of Titans issues and I admit I haven't read them all but it was never stated that Kory was stronger then Donna....it was always said that Kory was a better fight....never stronger. Now again I haven't read every issue of Teen Titans/Titans but I'm almost 80% sure Starfire has never been shown to be stronger then Donna.

Hell, I remember them stating that Kory was only as strong as 8 human men, which is no where close to Donna's amazoian strength. Again, a proper scan could easily change my opinion. :)

@Immortal777 said:

I really don't see how Starfire being a class 100 or not matters when I don't think anyone said she was stronger than Namor.

Because posters are giving a false assumption. There a chance Kory can win this but she not gonna take this by physically fighting Namor.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm agitated with you (I'm not) but I seen this pop up a couple of times and still haven't seen any evidence that Kory is Class 100.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren

@Vance Astro said:

@god_spawn said:

is a better fighter

What feats does she have?

She beat the Amazons of Themyscira in a fighting tournament using just the combat skills she learned while training under Okaaran warlords, and Hippolyta said she could possibly match Wonder Woman in skill. She also stalemated Artemis, albeit in a sparring match.

@Vance Astro said:

Namor has endured the heat of the Human Torch, there's also the factor of Namor's speed..he can dodge starbolts.

Speed? He's Mach 1 last I checked. Kory is a lightspeeder, she flew from a planet light-years away to Earth within days (or weeks, I think) in 52 #51.

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

Not really sure since I don't have any of the New Teen Titans books or associated titles with me so most of my Starfire knowledge comes from books published after 2000. Setting aside strength for the time being, her full-powered energy blast destroyed Brainiac and his ship in one hit in Outsiders #25, which is notable because Brainiac in his ship has given Superman a hard time.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

She beat the Amazons of Themyscira in a fighting tournament using just the combat skills she learned while training under Okaaran warlords, and Hippolyta said she could possibly match Wonder Woman in skill. She also stalemated Artemis, albeit in a sparring match.

Ok. 

@CitizenBane said:

Speed? He's Mach 1 last I checked. Kory is a lightspeeder, she flew from a planet light-years away to Earth within days (or weeks, I think) in 52 #51.

I know how fast he is. I've seen him dodge in flight. Kory's combat speed and the top speed she can reach I believe are two different things. Starbolts have a set speed as well, right? I'm sure you don't have to be Mach 1 to dodge starbolts.

@CitizenBane said:

Not really sure since I don't have any of the New Teen Titans books or associated titles with me so most of my Starfire knowledge comes from books published after 2000. Setting aside strength for the time being, her full-powered energy blast destroyed Brainiac and his ship in one hit in Outsiders #25, which is notable because Brainiac in his ship has given Superman a hard time.

Thanks for posting the scan, anyway.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LordOfFate

See that another thing....Combat Speed and Flight Speed or two different things. Kory has never translate her flight speed into Flash like attacks.

Now I do agree, Kory's starbolts are really underestimated. She won't be taking down Superman with them but she can cause some real damage with them.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

Ok.

@CitizenBane said:

I know how fast he is. I've seen him dodge in flight. Kory's combat speed and the top speed she can reach I believe are two different things. Starbolts have a set speed as well, right? I'm sure you don't have to be Mach 1 to dodge starbolts.

@CitizenBane said:

Thanks for posting the scan, anyway.

Yeah, I haven't really seen much in the way of combat speed from her.....Nightwing has dodged one of her starbolts at close range so I imagine Namor could too.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By imbackwimps

namor wins but they become friends after and make sweet sweet love

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Joygirl

Little bump, this seems to be doing well.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#49  Edited By Outside_85

Current Kori melts tanks, old Kori blasts Brianiac out of the sky...Namor is a boiled corpse at the end of it (and good riddance)

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mfundo

Fish fingers, yummy in my tummy!