Who Wins?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By cascadeking09

How strong is Namor fresh out of water? I would I have to say Starfire, but I'm not sure whether or not Namor could stand up to her star bolts.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mextli

if he is fresh out of water he would be over 100 tons. how good is starfires durability? if its enough to prevent namor from one-shotting her i could see her taking it by prolonging the battle and using her range advantage.

ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowSilver

Been DONE.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Starfire she has boobs

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cascadeking09

@mextli said:

if he is fresh out of water he would be over 100 tons. how good is starfires durability? if its enough to prevent namor from one-shotting her i could see her taking it by prolonging the battle and using her range advantage.

She's gon toe to toe with Wonder Woman for a short time once before, her blasts were also enough to at least send Wonder Woman back.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mextli

@cascadeking09: How short? cause depending on the length of time a fresh Namor might be able to overpower her quickly in R1. R2 im not so sure because morals on is pretty irrelevant for Namor, he wont be holding back regardless, but idk what that means for Starfire.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cascadeking09

@mextli: She's strong enough to take hits from a 100tonner. I'm not sure how to describe how short their fight was, but even then amount of time they fought was enough and neither of them came out on top before it was broken up. Starfire doesn't really hold back either so I agree with you there, especially when she's pissed off.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mextli

@cascadeking09: If thats the case I will give it to Starfire. She should be durable enough to take out what namor can dish out and combined with her range advantage via her starbolts i think she can keep the battle going long enough to weaken namor and take the win.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By nightwing91

@mextli: Her fight with Wonder Woman was brief, and Wonder Woman wasn't trying.She even admits, for Starfire not to do that again. And Round 1 Starfire is at her weakest,she is always holding back,morals off I see her just going Nova like she did against Brainiac 8.

@cascadeking09: In her fight with Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman held back,and I believe she had help from Cassie before it was broken up by Nightwing's arrival.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mextli

@nightwing91: alright im not really familiar with starfire in comic so do you think her durability is enough to take a decent blow from namor or not?

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nightwing91

@mextli: Yes I believe she can take blows from Namor, like I said though morals on she constantly holds back. I believe she has a solid shot in round 2 with him being vulnerable to dehydration.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'll say Kori for round 1 but not easily, she is a better fighter and her stats shouldn't be too far off and starbolts would be killer for Namor.

Round 2 as Nightwing said, she can go nova or just cut loose on him with starbolts.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By emperorznb

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Starfire she has boobs

This... boobs are Namor's kryptonite.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cascadeking09

@nightwing91 said:

@mextli: Her fight with Wonder Woman was brief, and Wonder Woman wasn't trying.She even admits, for Starfire not to do that again. And Round 1 Starfire is at her weakest,she is always holding back,morals off I see her just going Nova like she did against Brainiac 8.

@cascadeking09: In her fight with Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman held back,and I believe she had help from Cassie before it was broken up by Nightwing's arrival.

Do you have evidence that Wonder Woman held back or is that just speculation? Wonder Woman didn't say she was holding back in that issue and doesn't normally hold back especially not against someone who insists on attacking her. All Cassie did was hit Wonder Woman with Zues's lighting which did nothing and then that was pretty much the end of it.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nightwing91

@cascadeking09: Towards the end of the fight, she mentions "Her warrior's temper has grown thin" and her reluctance to fight in the beginning gives the impression she was holding back,as the entire League was doing. Yes she interfered all Stafire was successful in doing was hitting an unsuspecting Wonder Woman with a Starbolt before being blitzed, and sent flying far and hard enough to have a lengthy conversation with Cassie.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By butterflykyss

@emperorznb said:

Starfire she has boobs

This is very true!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@butterflykyss said:

@emperorznb said:

Starfire she has boobs

This is very true!!

They have to be blonde and in a relationship or his cousin. Kori is neither trololo.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cascadeking09

@nightwing91: She said her temper has grown then, meaning she was getting pissed off. Not being pissed off while fighting isn't the same as holding back. She warned Starfire already, I don't see the point of warning someone if you're just going to hold back.Then she says "you brought this on yourself" What about either of those statements sounds like Wonder Woman was planning on holding back while being provoked? I think that's what people keep misunderstanding about the whole thing, there's a difference between holding back. Starfire attacked Wonder Woman twice, while she was paying full attention, and the second attack is the one that sent her back not the first where you may've been able to say that Wonder Woman was caught off guard. As a matter of fact, when Diana hits Starfire the first time Starfire is the one talking to Cassie.

Just realized we're straying away from the topic. It doesn't really matter as Starfire is more than capable of standing up to hits from Namor as I was wondering before. That was my point in bringing up the Wonder Woman thing.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nightwing91

@cascadeking09 said:

@nightwing91: She said her temper has grown then, meaning she was getting pissed off. Not being pissed off while fighting isn't the same as holding back. She warned Starfire already, I don't see the point of warning someone if you're just going to hold back.Then she says "you brought this on yourself" What about either of those statements sounds like Wonder Woman was planning on holding back while being provoked? I think that's what people keep misunderstanding about the whole thing, there's a difference between holding back. Starfire attacked Wonder Woman twice, while she was paying full attention, and the second attack is the one that sent her back not the first where you may've been able to say that Wonder Woman was caught off guard. As a matter of fact, when Diana hits Starfire the first time Starfire is the one talking to Cassie.

Just realized we're straying away from the topic. It doesn't really matter as Starfire is more than capable of standing up to hits from Namor as I was wondering before. That was my point in bringing up the Wonder Woman thing.

My whole point is we only see her take two shots from Wonder Woman, one was a blitz by Wonder Woman and the other is a backhand that sends her flying and takes a fairly substantial time to recover.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cascadeking09

@nightwing91: It doesn't matter, she wasn't hurt by those shots at all. You also forgot the part where they were tangled up, but of course you can't see them actually throwing punches back and forth.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nightwing91

@cascadeking09: I just assume that was grappling Starfire is as much a trained warrior as Diana. Wasn't hurt, but hard to gauge by we know there is a high degree of durability, and can take blows from powerful foes.(Wonder Woman,Titans of Tommorow Wonder Woman,,etc.) just we rarely see feats to gauge the extent of her durability.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cascadeking09

@nightwing91: True, but there are a few.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nightwing91

@cascadeking09 said:

@nightwing91: True, but there are a few.

A handful I'm agreeing Starfire is durable enough(although it seems she only possesses durability to impacts, and trauma just throwing it out there despite being irrelevant) to take blows from Namor, Esepcially with her Starbolts, which would dehydrate Namor. I can see her taking round 1, and round two is almost certain.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Starfire wins, she has long range attacks, but not just any long range attacks, long range attacks that can dehydrate Namor

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cascadeking09

@nightwing91: alright then.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dark Cloud™

I have no straight answer, but I am giving Namor my vote. Blue Marvel had struck him as hard as an angered Hulk, so I assume that, while he had been out of water a long period of time, he is still above 100 ton mark for durability. As far as I remember, Kori is now a 100 tonner, but was originally... 50 or so tons?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Dark Cloud™ said:

I have no straight answer, but I am giving Namor my vote. Blue Marvel had struck him as hard as an angered Hulk, so I assume that, while he had been out of water a long period of time, he is still above 100 ton mark for durability. As far as I remember, Kori is now a 100 tonner, but was originally... 50 or so tons?

Being struck by Hulk doesn't mean much when you're opponent has answer directly related to your weakness. And Kori should be 100 tons now but I believe originally was even less than 50.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nessy

massive kirbstomp

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nightwing91

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Originally she was less then a 50 tonner, she's since around a 100 tonner. And she's taken blows from Wonder Woman and Titans Tommorow Wonder Woman without being KOed,she's got a fair amount of durability to blunt force.And Kori has essentially Namor's kryptonite, in the form of her Star bolts and the ability to go Nova which can dehydrate him with.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

I'm familiar with Kory's strength and durability( I'd put her in the 50-75 ton range) but I don't recall her starbolts producing heat. Where does it say this?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@WaveMotionCannon:  

I'm familiar with Kory's strength and durability( I'd put her in the 50-75 ton range) but I don't recall her starbolts producing heat. Where does it say this?

She absorbs solar radiation and channels it in the form of her starbolts, so essentially she's firing concentrated sunlight, sort of like Superman's heat vision. 

" Using her energy manipulating abilities, she can absorb various energies such as radiation or solar energy which makes her immune to its harmful affects."