• 70 results
#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire:

Superhuman strength, stamina and durability,

Flight and Energy Projection.

Ms. Marvel:

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina and durability

Flight, energy projection and absorption.

#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"are we talking about binary Ms. Marvel?"

Just Ms Marvel (current)

#3 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire ftw

#4 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

are we talking about binary Ms. Marvel?

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to ms.marvel. I haven't really seen starfire do much to show she could win this.

#6 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel cause Starfire Bl*ws with a capital "B"

#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

IcePrince_X says:

"Ms. Marvel for this one. Starfire may be strong but not as to the level of Ms. Marvel."

How strong is Ms Marvel? I read that Starfire can use her power to augment her sttrength to 80 tons.

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel for this one. Starfire may be strong but not as to the level of Ms. Marvel.

#9 Posted by Lord Doom (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"IcePrince_X says:
"Ms. Marvel for this one. Starfire may be strong but not as to the level of Ms. Marvel."

How strong is Ms Marvel? I read that Starfire can use her power to augment her sttrength to 80 tons. "

Ms.Marvel is class 100 and can absorb almost any form of energy.Starfire will only make her stronger and make it even more of a curbstomp unless she goes hand to hand with Ms.Marvel,but either was she loses.

#10 Posted by Lord Doom (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

Ms.Marvel can become Binary if she absorbs too much energy.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel. I haven't seen Starfire do anything on her level, and she's no where near as fast or strong as she is, either. Ms. Marvel outclasses her in pretty much everything.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel for the win. Starfire just isnt on par with Carol.

#13 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

(((Ms. Marvel)))

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

" (((Ms. Marvel)))"

Have you ever noticed posting random pics of the person doesn't do as well as actually posting a pic of them doing a feat?? I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't waste the time of doing it again.

#15 Posted by Ziggy (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel. Starfire is strong but she doesn't have enough to defeat Ms. Marvel.

#16 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
" (((Ms. Marvel)))"
Have you ever noticed posting random pics of the person doesn't do as well as actually posting a pic of them doing a feat?? I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't waste the time of doing it again."

((( WHAT? i post that pic i know who's going to win ms marvel duh))) ((now be good and get off my back)) ((this is america im free to do what i want))

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"zee crusher says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
" (((Ms. Marvel)))"
Have you ever noticed posting random pics of the person doesn't do as well as actually posting a pic of them doing a feat?? I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't waste the time of doing it again."

((( WHAT? i post that pic i know who's going to win ms marvel duh))) ((now be good and get off my back)) ((this is america im free to do what i want))"

Calm down. I just wanted to stop you from looking stupid but if thats the way you want fine by me take dantes path lol. Maybe one day you will realize your pic means nothing.

#18 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"zee crusher says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
" (((Ms. Marvel)))"
((( WHAT? i post that pic i know who's going to win ms marvel duh))) ((now be good and get off my back)) ((this is america im free to do what i want))"
Calm down. I just wanted to stop you from looking stupid but if thats the way you want fine by me take dantes path lol. Maybe one day you will realize your pic means nothing."

((oh like your comments huh)) (nobody in this post topic did not get upset about it but you so just step off)

#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Starfire.

#20 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel wins from what I've seen.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"zee crusher says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"zee crusher says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
" (((Ms. Marvel)))"
Calm down. I just wanted to stop you from looking stupid but if thats the way you want fine by me take dantes path lol. Maybe one day you will realize your pic means nothing."

((oh like your comments huh)) (nobody in this post topic did not get upset about it but you so just step off)"

Lol last time I checked in a battle thread when I post a pick it has a meaning like a feat. I don't go and post random picks lol which is why they wouldn't get angry but okay what ever you say.

#22 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"zee crusher says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"zee crusher says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
" (((Ms. Marvel)))"
((oh like your comments huh)) (nobody in this post topic did not get upset about it but you so just step off)"
Lol last time I checked in a battle thread when I post a pick it has a meaning like a feat. I don't go and post random picks lol which is why they wouldn't get angry but okay what ever you say."

((( angry? im not angry you are but not me)))

#23 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I don't like Ms. Marvel, I have to say that she'd take Starfire down! lol

#24 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

unfortunately Ms. Marvel would win this, but Starfire is still cooler!!

#25 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Doom says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

Ms.Marvel can become Binary if she absorbs too much energy."

yeah and i asked that and he said no

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Twinqueens says:

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ms marvel, i love her she is one of the best characters i cherish and always will. i think she can beat or should we say finish starfire. WHY? well first of all lets compare and contrast...Starfire:superstrenght(5o tons only), can only fly by thinking of a happy thought (too bad... what a weakness) and she can contain her energies for later use.appearance:too revealling outfit etc... the style is so... well how do i say it inappropriate no wonder the kids now a days ending up as... well lets just say bad bad example...fame: are we talking about friendly or intimate... she's so... flirty even as a young teen just imagine the future how shameless!Ms marvel:superstrenght 5o tons since being depowered back to ms. marvel, but she can since her main power is to absorb energy enhance her abilities which would include super strenght class100 just like the oh so powerfull Nova or more but she would have to turn into binary again. Both have been experimented on. she is as binary oh so stellarly enhanced! in every way possible and is creative and wise in using it project absorb enhance, etc!!! thanks to absorbing energy around her she has the speed of light i bet starfire doesnt have that! 7th sense! (now were seeing so much more powers she has that starfire could only dream of ever having >:P) super durability can withstand punches slaps anything what have you, she can just absorb what starfire just projected... so no effect on ms marvel what so ever! resistance to physical injury your good combat skills are no good here sister! oh and yah ms. M also has great combat skills+ her strength can you just imagine!!! oh and yah NOTE: starfire's energy is only energy projected by her !, ms marvels is cosmic magical sound energy mystic or magical almost stated to be a herald of Galactus the great(because of this ) which she can absorb siphon then project WOW i know right!!! with this she can absorb energy around her surroundings and that includes starfire who can be slowed down and then its all up to ms marvel's mercy!!! she can even enhance others and her self!!! oh yah and starfire's only in human form flesh and bone ms marvel is cosmic form when she is Binary!!! ms. M is even compared to a white hole what are you compared to? oh i have one a-!!! note that Ms. M has Flight in the vacuum of space unaided and speeded unlike starfire happy thoughts HA no space adventures please! armed unarmed combat for ms M too. talented writer ,etc whats star fires talent flirting? is that a talent i wouldnt think so!!!. Ms M is very wise and has detective skills. she'll track you down that way if starfire's ever so lucky to flee!appearance:cute awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. has been a member of many other teams what a fitter. and a possible herald of galactus just like silversurfer!!!!!!!!!!!!COOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

You said alot but not alot at the same time.Ms.Marvel is class 100 without absorbing anything.

#27 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

ms marvel wins.

#28 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

The blonde bombshell Ms.Marvel takes this.

#29 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"

IcePrince_X says:

How strong is Ms Marvel? I read that Starfire can use her power to augment her sttrength to 80 tons.

"
Ms Marvel is a class 100 +
#30 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio
Ms Marvel
#31 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel wins although I think Starfire could give her more of a match than most give her credit for.

#32 Edited by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

If Starfire is stronger than Donna Troy then she is stronger than 100 tons

Also she was the one that with one blow beat the Brainiac that was owning both the Teen Titans and the Outsiders

#33 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

ms marvel

#34 Posted by Kid Crow (271 posts) - - Show Bio

MIGHTY MS. MARVEL TAKES STARFIRE DOWN!!!

MIGHTY MS. MARVEL

#35 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, ms. marvel

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel.No Sweat.

#37 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote is for Ms M.

I think she is stronger than Starfire and her powers would just make her even more powerful.

#38 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire.  Stronger.  Tougher.  More skilled.

#39 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Starfire.  Stronger.  Tougher.  More skilled.

"
why u think she is stronger?
#40 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

MS. Marvel will Kick her little butt.

#41 Posted by Sleuth (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel would win here.

#42 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

ms. marvel would win after giving starfire a brutal beating

#43 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
Zoom said: " Starfire.  Stronger.  Tougher.  More skilled."why u think she is stronger?
Because Donna Troy is above the 100 ton mark and Starfire has beaten her in hand to hand.

Granted, Kory is also more skilled than Donna but she's got to be at least around Donna's strength level.  Ms Marvel on the other hand, is not class 100 to the best of my knowledge.  She's close but not quite there.
#44 Posted by sevennames27 (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

#45 Posted by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lord Doom said:
"

Ms.Marvel can become Binary if she absorbs too much energy.

"
Binary would be a stomp

She's at herald levels
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" She's at herald levels "
No,she's not.
#47 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Because Donna Troy is above the 100 ton mark and Starfire has beaten her in hand to hand.

Granted, Kory is also more skilled than Donna but she's got to be at least around Donna's strength level.  Ms Marvel on the other hand, is not class 100 to the best of my knowledge.  She's close but not quite there. "
There was a recent fight between Donna and Wonder Woman. I think they fought to a standstill. I would think that Donna is close to Wonder Woman now.
#48 Posted by Konton (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, it would be generous to say Miss Marvel is anywhere above the 80 ton mark without a recent energy enhancement. 

Starfire, on the other hand, is stronger than Donna Troy and can lift aircraft carriers. 

She's also able to one-shot Indigo/Braniac with her supernova, took a direct hit from the astroforce, flew lightyears through space in weeks, beat the entire island of Amazons in a hand to hand tournament, and was born and raised a warrior. 

Koriand'r stomps. She hits harder, flies faster, fights better, tanks hits better, and blasts with more potency. 

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Konton said:
Starfire, on the other hand, is stronger than Donna Troy and can lift aircraft carriers
Donny Troy was able to fight Wonder Woman. That > lifting an aircraft carrier.

#50 Posted by Undergroundgod (2906 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire wins here.