#1 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Eyes vs Green body, Who wins? 

vs 

#2 Posted by Son Of Storm (11189 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK easily.

#3 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno about that.
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk thunderclaps her down to the skeleton.

#5 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Hulk thunderclaps her down to the skeleton. "

she does have a degree of invunerability, it wouldn't be that easy.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91555 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Hulk thunderclaps her down to the skeleton. "
she does have a degree of invunerability, it wouldn't be that easy. "
So does Firelord and Hulk on thunderclapped him once.Game Over.
#7 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't necessarily be easy, but I think Hulk would take it.
#8 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with NP

#9 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends on strategy, she does have the advantage in speed and being able to fly. Don't anybody say either that Hulk can jump high, because that just merits a hey lets fly 5 feet over to the left, and whoopsie, he missed.
#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" it depends on strategy, she does have the advantage in speed and being able to fly. Don't anybody say either that Hulk can jump high, because that just merits a hey lets fly 5 feet over to the left, and whoopsie, he missed. "
and he has taken more than she is capable of dishing out
think Sentry
she has no chance
#11 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I really think it would be a matter of time until Hulk gets his hands on her...
#12 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1796 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres how the fight would happen............Hulk-Hulk smash puny girl-Starfire-How dare you insult me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Hulk runs forward and punches but misses. Star's energy blasts dont work.Then she speedblitzes him.Then she walks off to have pizza with the titans,if this is animated version.
#13 Posted by GreenScar98 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually insulting, Hulk wud easily destroy starfire and then kill the rest of the TT for fun
#14 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win imo. 

thunderclap can daze her and bring her down to her knees due to the sonic frequency her invulnerability cant protect her from that..

she cant engage hulk in a fist fight she isnt overly stronger then him, hulk will kill her in a few short  punches.

her most powerful blast takes time to generate and can be countered or moved out of the way... hulk has this fight won

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"she cant engage hulk in a fist fight"

If Starfire can engage flipping Wonder Woman in a fist fight and hold her own, why can't she do the same with Hulk?
#16 Posted by cascadeking09 (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

her star bolts would cut him in half.

#17 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

" @castleking said:

If Starfire can engage flipping Wonder Woman in a fist fight and hold her own, why can't she do the same with Hulk? "
Starfire is strong like Ms Marvel is strong
that's why she can't do the same to Hulk
and shouldn't be able to do it to someone who is second only to Superman
#18 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think she can match hulk's durability here

#19 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"

i don't think she can match hulk's durability here

"
#20 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Zoom said:

" @castleking said:

If Starfire can engage flipping Wonder Woman in a fist fight and hold her own, why can't she do the same with Hulk? "
Starfire is strong like Ms Marvel is strong that's why she can't do the same to Hulk and shouldn't be able to do it to someone who is second only to Superman "
Says who?  It took Mon-El and Donna Troy (who Starfire has always been stronger than) to hold her back in a recent issue of Titans. 

Do you know how quickly Mon-El would kill the Hulk? 

Now I'm not saying Starfire wins.  I'm saying there are a lot of people here who think she is completely physically outclassed by the Hulk when that is not at all the case.
#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i am fully aware of starfires engagement with wonderwoman but i try to separate what she is shown to be on a consistent basis then her one inconsistent feat that is well known to occur in DC in a regular basis.

#22 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Im thinking Hulk here unless someone can change my mind.
#23 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: other than these pics of her being held back by someone like Mon-El
what actual feat of strength has she shown?
has she beat someone that could beat the Hulk?
has she been seen lifting anything that makes the hulk pale in comparison?

I'm not being funny. I'm really asking. the comics that I have with her isn't very extensive. 
based on what I've seen, she isn't in his class
#24 Posted by Strafe Prower (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire could BFR if that is allowed. If not, I could see hulk winning in a really good challenge for him.
#25 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"i am fully aware of starfires engagement with wonderwoman but i try to separate what she is shown to be on a consistent basis then her one inconsistent feat that is well known to occur in DC in a regular basis. "
Oh?  Tell us how strong she is on a regular basis.   XD
#26 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @castleking said:
"i am fully aware of starfires engagement with wonderwoman but i try to separate what she is shown to be on a consistent basis then her one inconsistent feat that is well known to occur in DC in a regular basis. "
Oh?  Tell us how strong she is on a regular basis.   XD "
the comics i have 
she seems to be on par with Aquaman or slightly higher
#27 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

her original DC bio and its creators had her listed as being as strong as 10 men iirc... i think it was later retconned to her being around the 50 or maybe a 100 ton range..

#28 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking:
EEEEEEHHHHH!  Wrong.  Try again.  Strength of 10 men doesn't allow you to outmuscle Wondergirl.  Starfire has never been that weak.

And get out of here with your Countdown scans.
#29 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio

well if its the cartoon version then id say hulk, not sure about comic version though 

#30 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

over all the cartoon version of her gets stomped into the pavement by a big green fist

#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that kinda goes without saying.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91555 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" her original DC bio and its creators had her listed as being as strong as 10 men iirc... i think it was later retconned to her being around the 50 or maybe a 100 ton range..

"
#33 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @castleking: EEEEEEHHHHH!  Wrong.  Try again.  Strength of 10 men doesn't allow you to outmuscle Wondergirl.  Starfire has never been that weak. And get out of here with your Countdown scans. "
Comicvine says she is class 50
ho and it also says that originaly,she had the strength of 8 man
#34 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

what was her original early stats vance? was it 10, 5o or a 100x the strength of a man?

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91555 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" what was her original early stats vance? was it 10, 5o or a 100x the strength of a man? "
I'm not sure.I didn't start reading Teen Titans until like '01.
#36 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" And get out of here with your Countdown scans. "
That's not countdown, that's 52.
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Zoom said:
" @castleking: EEEEEEHHHHH!  Wrong.  Try again.  Strength of 10 men doesn't allow you to outmuscle Wondergirl.  Starfire has never been that weak. And get out of here with your Countdown scans. "
Comicvine says she is class 50 ho and it also says that originaly,she had the strength of 8 man "
Comicvine is wrong. 

Strength of 8 men would put her significantly weaker than original Cyborg, not stronger than Donna Troy.  Hell, class 50 puts her below Donna and we all know she's stronger.
#38 Posted by cascadeking09 (6699 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Zoom said:

" @castleking said:

Starfire is strong like Ms Marvel is strong that's why she can't do the same to Hulk and shouldn't be able to do it to someone who is second only to Superman "
r u sayin wonderwoman is stonger than captain marvel?
#39 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmm...the hulk would grind her into paste.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Zoom said:
Comicvine says she is class 50 ho and it also says that originaly,she had the strength of 8 man "
Comicvine is wrong.  Strength of 8 men would put her significantly weaker than original Cyborg, not stronger than Donna Troy.  Hell, class 50 puts her below Donna and we all know she's stronger. "
Actually  I had no idea.I thought Donna was stronger than Starfire.I thought Donna was like Supergirl level.
#41 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire is tough, but she's never struck me as being Hulk tough. I think Hulk smashes her in a real fight. In fact, Hulk has at least an even chance of beating her and all the rest of the Titans combined. 

#42 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Zoom said:
Comicvine is wrong.  Strength of 8 men would put her significantly weaker than original Cyborg, not stronger than Donna Troy.  Hell, class 50 puts her below Donna and we all know she's stronger. "
Actually  I had no idea.I thought Donna was stronger than Starfire.I thought Donna was like Supergirl level. "
No.  Starfire is definately stronger.  It was proven back in the 80s at least once and proven again like last month. 

And Donna isn't Supergirl level either.  She's class 100 but I haven't seen her lifting millions of tons ever.
#43 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jetshade said:
"Hulk has at least an even chance of beating her and all the rest of the Titans combined.  "
Absolutely not.  Even if he could take Starfire and Donna (and I'm not entirely convinced he could), the Flash would one shot him.
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
No.  Starfire is definately stronger.  It was proven back in the 80s at least once and proven again like last month.  And Donna isn't Supergirl level either.  She's class 100 but I haven't seen her lifting millions of tons ever. "
So Starfire lifts millions of tons? Or thousands or whatever...
#45 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Jetshade said:
"Hulk has at least an even chance of beating her and all the rest of the Titans combined.  "
Absolutely not.  Even if he could take Starfire and Donna (and I'm not entirely convinced he could), the Flash would one shot him. "
That easy, huh? One punch from Flash Jr. and the Hulk is down? Explain please.
#46 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Zoom said:
No.  Starfire is definately stronger.  It was proven back in the 80s at least once and proven again like last month.  And Donna isn't Supergirl level either.  She's class 100 but I haven't seen her lifting millions of tons ever. "
So Starfire lifts millions of tons? Or thousands or whatever... "
Hell if I know.  I don't know what Donna's max lift is, but Starfire's has to be higher than that. 

@Jetshade said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Jetshade said:
Absolutely not.  Even if he could take Starfire and Donna (and I'm not entirely convinced he could), the Flash would one shot him. "
That easy, huh? One punch from Flash Jr. and the Hulk is down? Explain please. "
Why Flash Junior?  I'm talking about Wally West. 

Infinite mass punch has allowed him to one shot Zom, a white martian and even without it, he's beaten the stuffing out of Mongul, who is tougher than Superman.  Both of those characters are far more durable than Banner.
#47 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
@Jetshade said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Jetshade said:
That easy, huh? One punch from Flash Jr. and the Hulk is down? Explain please. "
Why Flash Junior?  I'm talking about Wally West.  Infinite mass punch has allowed him to one shot Zom, a white martian and even without it, he's beaten the stuffing out of Mongul, who is tougher than Superman.  Both of those characters are far more durable than Banner. "

I thought that West was with the JLA, not the Titans. I thought the Titans had the kid called Impulse. But I've been away from comics for several months.

Anyway, you could well be right about the Flash based on those examples, but I tend to picture these fights the way they would actually be if they were written, drawn, and published. The Hulk getting KO'ed by a single member of the Titans in 0.000025 seconds is not going to happen in a comic. The Titans would at least have to struggle mightily to take down the Hulk. 
#48 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

He's with both.  He was the original Kid Flash during the silver age which is why everytime ALL the Titans and Teen Titans team up together, the Flash is there.  Starfire is part of the Titans as well. 

Impulse used to be part of the Teen Titans before he became Kid Flash II and he might have rejoined since his resurrection.  Starfire was on that team for awhile in a mentoring position.

As for this happening in the comics....it wouldn't, simply because Hulk is so outclassed.  In all likelihood, Hulk would show up and hit the Flash from behind so that he didn't simply destroy Hulk or else he'd just beat him off panel.

#49 Edited by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (313 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope starfire but i must see the truth hulk would bruise her or rupture her in many many many little shred parts sry starfire

#50 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"Im thinking Hulk here unless someone can change my mind. "

something I just realized that could win her the fight, by one of her natural abilities, absorb radiation.