Who will win?!

#2 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on or off?

#3 Posted by dondave (37251 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#4 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign91001: Morals Off

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

One, you're putting a solar powered hero against a vampire. Two, Dazzler transforms sound into light and force blasts. More sound, more power. In that field, there'll be some birds chirping. Max. Her most powerful shot will come from Jubilee screaming as she's fried. From there, Dazzler'll be working off a time limit. Starfire and Blackfire have the air advantage. They can just fly around while Dazzler exhausts her reserves, then take her out with ease. Provided they don't make too much noise, Dazzler won't have sufficient fuel to mount a second assault.

So Team 1 wins. Brutally.

#6 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tragicmagic: .If Jubilee is not a vampire (judging from your picture this is the case) she solos.

#7 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign91001: Solos huh? Want to explain just why you feel that way?

#8 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure. Given her ability to detonate matter at the subatomic level, and without the morals that normally restrain her from utilizing that ability to its fullest, I don't see either Blackfire or Starfire having a defense for that kind of attack.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30546 posts) - - Show Bio

... team 1 blitzes.

@Sovereign91001 said:

@Tragicmagic: .If Jubilee is not a vampire (judging from your picture this is the case) she solos.

Says pre M-Day. She didn't become a vamp until long after that - and I still don't see her beating either Starfire or Blackfire.

#10 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: O.P changed the title after i posted that.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (30546 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign91001 said:

@JediXMan: O.P changed the title after i posted that.

You can't edit titles, and if you could it would state that it was edited.

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19913 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Tamaran THRASHES here. Their own starbolts are probably on par with the X-chicks' energy attacks, but they are also wildly faster stronger more durable and more brutal. As much as I love Jubilee and really don't want to see her turned into a Krispy Kreme Kory and Komy are gonna drop them like they're hot (which technically, they are).

#13 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Okay my bad :)

#14 Posted by BlackWind (6274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Team Tamaran THRASHES here. Their own starbolts are probably on par with the X-chicks' energy attacks, but they are also wildly faster stronger more durable and more brutal. As much as I love Jubilee and really don't want to see her turned into a Krispy Kreme Kory and Komy are gonna drop them like they're hot (which technically, they are).

Exactly. The Tamaranrans are too strong, too fast, too experienced. And in a physical battle, it'd be worse.