#1 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
Starfire:
Cheetah

VS

Ms Marvel
Moonstone

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Pre 52
  • No prep
  • Staring 100 feet away
  • No binary
  • Morals off

Who wins and why?

Please use logic and reasoning

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire and Ms. Marvel will keep each other busy but Moonstone vs Cheetah is interesting. Don't know a lot about Moonstone and her page isn't as clear as I'd like. Cheetah might solo if Moonstone doesn't have the speed to stop her. Can someone provide more info on her? Moonstone speed, strength, reflex feats?

#3 Posted by The Stegman (24643 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve: Moonstone has good raw speed, like flight and such...but I don't think she has the agility to actually catch cheetah...however I do believe she can become intangible...
#4 Posted by torzone (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2: Ms. Marvel are more experienced & have more powers, in my opinion. Starfire and Cheetah are good, but just not that good to handle these two.

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Team 2

Could they tag Cheetah.

#7 Posted by Sherlock (7259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve: Moonstones physical stats are about the same and Ms Marvels
@The Stegman: Yes she can become intagible though she doesnt do so very often
@torzone: Kory has been trained as a warrior since birth so i dont know where you get more expirience from.Moonstone does have a wider array of powers but the relevance of this is minimal since Cheetah is (If not then close) to a light speeder.She could prolly solo this actually
@jeanroygrant: No they cant
#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Pokeysteve: Moonstone has good raw speed, like flight and such...but I don't think she has the agility to actually catch cheetah...however I do believe she can become intangible...

*Strokes chin* Interesting, interesting.

@Sherlock:

Kory has been trained as a warrior since birth so i dont know where you get more expirience from.Moonstone does have a wider array of powers but the relevance of this is minimal since Cheetah is (If not then close) to a light speeder.She could prolly solo this actually

That's what I was thinking too. Can't beat her when you can't touch her.

#9 Posted by Sherlock (7259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve: You can say the same for Moonstone however as she can become intangible
#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: Touche

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#13 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferdelance:

not a chance,starfire is above ms marvel,and cheetah is an speeder faster than wonder woman herself,they can't do anything against cheetah's speed,team one wins.

#14 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 because of Cheetah.

#15 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@simon_the_digger: not a chance,starfire is above ms marvel,and cheetah is an speeder faster than wonder woman herself,they can't do anything against cheetah's speed,team one wins.

#16 Posted by Veitha (3342 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 because of Moonstone, she can become intangible, I don't see the others being able to deal with this

#17 Edited by Joygirl (20041 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah solos.

#18 Edited by Immortal777 (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah is pretty much WW equal she would solo.

#19 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

cheetah solos.

#20 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

Team 2 because of Moonstone, she can become intangible, I don't see the others being able to deal with this

team 2 is completely helpless against cheetah's speed,and starfire has better stats than ms marvel and better skills,but cheetah doesn't need starfire,cheetah can solo.

#21 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#22 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Joygirl (20041 posts) - - Show Bio

If Carol can't ascend to Binary it's generally agreed on that Starfire eventually beats her. I don't know Moonstone well but I feel comfortable in supporting Cheetah in this. So, final verdict, I win -- this is quite a sexy fight. :D But seriously, team 1.

#24 Posted by pooty (11241 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Moonstone can become intangible has blast attacks, superspeed and can phase. IMO if she can go intangible before Cheetah rips her head off then Moonstone solos. Because of Moonstone speed I believe she can go intangible before Cheetah hits her. either Cheetah solos or Moonstone stalemates or solos

#25 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 dies,starfire has higher stats than ms marvel,and cheetah is way more powerful than anybody else here.

#26 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@joygirl: Moonstone can become intangible has blast attacks, superspeed and can phase. IMO if she can go intangible before Cheetah rips her head off then Moonstone solos. Because of Moonstone speed I believe she can go intangible before Cheetah hits her. either Cheetah solos or Moonstone stalemates or solos

moonstone has no feats to support she can react to somebody faster than wonder woman that gives flash a run for his money.

#27 Posted by dondave (37976 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonstone could take Cheetah if she remains intangible, the moment she turns tangible however, she's going to be killed by Cheetah. While Carol does get more powerful form absorbing energy and could to the same to Starfire, Kori isn't an idiot she'd eventually figure it out and beat Carol H2H.

#28 Posted by agent41 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

if Cheetah KO or kills moonstone before she goes intangible then Cheetah solos,either way Team one wins,Cheetah has way more raw power,and Starfire is also stronger,faster,more durable and a much better fighter than anybody from team 2.

#29 Posted by dondave (37976 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still right

#30 Posted by ZhuRong (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonstone demolished Ms.Marvel in their first fight but Carol ended up beating her so I don't see why Cheetah cant win here.

#31 Posted by agent41 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

Moonstone demolished Ms.Marvel in their first fight but Carol ended up beating her so I don't see why Cheetah cant win here.

as peole said above,if Cheetah KO or kills moonstone before she goes intangible then Cheetah solos,but if not Team one still wins,Cheetah has way more raw power,and Starfire is also stronger,faster,more durable and a much better fighter than anybody from team 2.

#32 Posted by ZhuRong (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Not sure about Starfire because she will just amp them with her starbolts but I agree that Cheetah would very likely win this alone.

#33 Posted by agent41 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

@agent41: Not sure about Starfire because she will just amp them with her starbolts but I agree that Cheetah would very likely win this alone.

kory is not stupid,one starblot they absorb and she won't keep using energy attacks.

#34 Edited by robertloucksjr (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Moonston's strength (maybe 20 tonner?) and durability is a less than even classic Ms. Marvel. I also don't remember her attacking while intangible. Smarter though.

#35 Posted by ZhuRong (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Moonstone is Class 50 but she might be stronger now since she is basically suppose to be Carol's equal and this morals off so she is very likely to go intangible. @agent41: Kori is classified as 75 tons in strength but she might be a bit stronger since she held her own against Mon-El and Donna Troy so she going to have to not use her energy bolts.

#36 Posted by agent41 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: one bolt from kory won't amp them that much,and after kory sees them absorb the first one she will take the fight to H2H.

#37 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc women stomp