• 75 results
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daydream

Can the Green Lantern Kilowog take out this poozer a.k.a. Stardust...?

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bumnut

Stardust, easily.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lagoon_boy
Stardust rather easily.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By -Unseen-

Kilowog's gonna choke a poozer.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bumnut

Or just plain pooz out of his choker.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Kilowag effortlessly, Stardust is made of energy, Lanterns can control energy

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Kilowag effortlessly, Stardust is made of energy, Lanterns can control energy "

No, he's not. Other way around, Stardust is a herald, and not a low end one.  Heralds>GL's, and can drain there rings dry (that didn't really come out right, did it?)
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By -Unseen-

@bumnut said:

"Or just plain pooz out of his choker. "

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Neon_Nemesis:  I don't think Lanterns can control comsic energy.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bumnut
@-Unseen- said:
"

@bumnut said:

"Or just plain pooz out of his choker. "

"

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Unseen-
@bumnut:
Your jokes still suck.  
By the way Heralds have never maniuplated the emotional Spectrum before so you really don't have a leg to stand on the whole drain ring area. 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  I don't think Lanterns can control comsic energy. "
Energy is energy

@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
"Kilowag effortlessly, Stardust is made of energy, Lanterns can control energy "
No, he's not. Other way around, Stardust is a herald, and not a low end one.  Heralds>GL's, and can drain there rings dry (that didn't really come out right, did it?) "

Yes he is, Stardust is made out of energy which Kilowag can control easily,

Not really, except for Surfer most of the Heralds are pathetic, Stardust included.  

@-Unseen- said:
" @bumnut: Your jokes still suck.  By the way Heralds have never maniuplated the emotional Spectrum before so you really don't have a leg to stand on the whole drain ring area.  "

Good point
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bumnut

A green lantern ring is gonna control the power cosmic?? Yeah, not in any book book i've read. PC>GLR
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By -Unseen-
@bumnut:
Neither me or Neon said he could maniuplate Cosmic energy, Neon just said he could maniuplate whatever Stardust is made of.  
Few of the weilders of the Power Cosmic can top some of what Top tier Green Lanterns have done. Surfer and Galactus being the notable exceptions.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bumnut
@-Unseen- said:
"@bumnut: Neither me or Neon said he could maniuplate Cosmic energy, Neon just said he could maniuplate whatever Stardust is made of.  Few of the weilders of the Power Cosmic can top some of what Top tier Green Lanterns have done. Surfer and Galactus being the notable exceptions. "

Makes alot of sense, a gl is gonna manipulate someone who wields the PC, and compentently enough.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
"  A green lantern ring is gonna control the power cosmic?? Yeah, not in any book book i've read. PC>GLR "
It doesn't matter if he holds the power cosmic, SD is made of energy

CB>>PC
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By -Unseen-
@Neon_Nemesis:
Energy isn't just energy.   
Still Stardust was temproraily dissapated by Storm so it might not be very hard to do so. 
Stardust can reassemble itself, but Kilowag can just contain/knock it out.      
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bumnut

A GL ring/user has to over come the PC that Stardust uses/has, and I just don't see that period.  I'd like to see any of Kilowogs feats, as much as i love the poozer, match let alone overcome the PC feats? 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Silver Surfer took out Kyle 
So I think Stardust will take Kilowog without too much trouble. Stardust is one of the more sadistic heralds too

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

You make it seem like Heralds are unbeatable, Sentry made Terrax look like a joke,Thor has beaten Surfer before, Beta Ray Bill made Stardust scream in pain.

Not all of the Heralds are SS level, Stardust is one of the weaker ones

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:

"You make it seem like Heralds are unbeatable, Sentry made Terrax look like a joke,Thor has beaten Surfer before, Beta Ray Bill made Stardust scream in pain.  Not all of the Heralds are SS level, Stardust is one of the weaker ones "

Who ever said Terrax is in this battle or comparable to Stardust, stick to the characters at hand in the battles please  ;-)
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Neon_Nemesis:  Excuse me? i never seen a Green lantern ring Control other forms of energy before except its own, an this goes to all Lantern rings, You don't see a Green Lantern ring controlling a Black one, let alone the power cosmic which is very foreign in The DC Universe.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

"You make it seem like Heralds are unbeatable, Sentry made Terrax look like a joke,Thor has beaten Surfer before, Beta Ray Bill made Stardust scream in pain.  Not all of the Heralds are SS level, Stardust is one of the weaker ones "

Who ever said Terrax is in this battle or comparable to Stardust, stick to the characters at hand in the battles please  ;-) "
You're under this very strange impression that characters with the PC are unbeatable, that Stardust wielding the PC makes her immune to energy manipulation.

Holding the PC means nothing, if she's made of energy Kilowag can easily contain her, period
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lagoon_boy said:

" @Neon_Nemesis:  Excuse me? i never seen a Green lantern ring Control other forms of energy before except its own, an this goes to all Lantern rings, You don't see a Green Lantern ring controlling a Black one, let alone the power cosmic which is very foreign in The DC Universe. "

Read Rebirth son

And no one ever said they he would manipulate the power cosmic
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Neon_Nemesis:  You did, actually...you said that Kilowag can Control her, she is probably made out The power cosmic or some of it.

Actually i was suppose to...but i am not that interested in GL comics, so i decided to save my money to buy something that i am interested in.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  You did, actually...you said that Kilowag can Control her, she is probably made out The power cosmic or some of it.

Actually i was suppose to...but i am not that interested in GL comics, so i decided to save my money to buy something that i am interested in. "
She isn't made out of the Power Cosmic
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Neon_Nemesis:That is why i split my Decision... even if she is made by pure Energy i don't think Kilowog has enough power to Manipulate her.

Didn't Stardust create a black hole?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hellos

I figure if it was that easy to absorb Stardust, then Beta Ray Bill would have used Stormbreaker to do that and end the fight in one panel, that or atleast some other high end energy manipulator. (Though to be fair the Power Cosmic allows Norrin to control his own atomic structure, I don't see why it wouldn't allow Stardust to control over her own body). Just my opinion on it. :P
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Beta Ray Bill has never shown the ability to absorb or manipulate energy. Kilowag has 

Stardust has never shown that ability either, just because someone has the PC doesn't mean they have all the same abilities Surfer has 

@lagoon_boy said:

" @Neon_Nemesis:That is why i split my Decision... even if she is made by pure Energy i don't think Kilowog has enough power to Manipulate her.

Didn't Stardust create a black hole? "

Uh..how much power do you need exactly to manipulate someone made of pure energy./...
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Who ever said Terrax is in this battle or comparable to Stardust, stick to the characters at hand in the battles please  ;-) "
You're under this very strange impression that characters with the PC are unbeatable, that Stardust wielding the PC makes her immune to energy manipulation.  Holding the PC means nothing, if she's made of energy Kilowag can easily contain her, period "

I never said they are unbeatable, i'm refering to this battle, Killowog vs Stardust, is what i'm referring to.  There is no Terrax or any other heralds or GL's for that matter.  Sorry, A GL is not above the PC, any competent PC user will take down a GL, cause I don't believe GL's a herald level, and Startust is more than a competent user in his PC, and not someone who holds alot of morals either.  Kilowog is not doing well in this battle.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Beta Ray Bill has never shown the ability to absorb or manipulate energy. Kilowag has 

Stardust has never shown that ability either, just because someone has the PC doesn't mean they have all the same abilities Surfer has 

@lagoon_boy said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:That is why i split my Decision... even if she is made by pure Energy i don't think Kilowog has enough power to Manipulate her.

Uh..how much power do you need exactly to manipulate someone made of pure energy./... "

Stormbreaker & Mjolnir are the best energy manipulators.  They can absorb, dispurse or drain energy.  Thor did it at the end of SI.  Neither Thor or BRB can manipulate Stardust themself.  A GL is not containing or manipulating Stardust, sorry.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hellos

@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Beta Ray Bill has never shown the ability to absorb or manipulate energy. Kilowag has 

@lagoon_boy said:

Uh..how much power do you need exactly to manipulate someone made of pure energy./... "

What? He seems to be taking Stardust's own cosmic blasts and blasting them right back at her. :P  
That looks like energy absorption and manipulation to me. That and the fact Stormbreaker is supposed to be Mjolnir's equal when it was made without the limits, don't see why its being assumed it can't absorb and redirect energy.

I think he did the same thing with Norrin during their fight eating a few of his cosmic blasts with Stormbreaker. That and Stardust simply by firing cosmic blasts shows control of ambient energy, I just don't see why Galactus would bother empowering a herald that anyone with an energy vacuum cleaner could pick up and own? Control of energy is one of the more basic features of the PC.

Here again Stormbreaker is eating a cosmic blast. If BRB didn't show the ability previously he certainly showed it here a few times against heralds of Galactus.  
Edit/ repost: I think that order is a bit better. :P
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@Hellos: Nothing there shows any energy manipulation or energy absorption, all he was doing is blasting her back  and tanking their blast

@bumnut:

Mjolnir sure, Stormbreaker no....neither of them have tried to absorb or manipulate her

As long as she is made of energy, she can be contained and manipulated. No one has been able to refute this yet

She loses her, Sorry 
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
@Hellos: Nothing there shows any energy manipulation or energy absorption, all he was doing is blasting her back  and tanking their blast

@bumnut:

Mjolnir sure, Stormbreaker no....neither of them have tried to absorb or manipulate her  As long as she is made of energy, she can be contained and manipulated. No one has been able to refute this yet  She loses her, Sorry  "

No, I don't believe she does, certainly not against Kilowog or any GL.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hellos
@Neon_Nemesis said:

"@Hellos: Nothing there shows any energy manipulation or energy absorption, all he was doing is blasting her back 

@bumnut:  Mjolnir sure, Stormbreaker no....neither of them have tried to absorb or manipulate her  As long as she is made of energy, she can be contained and manipulated. No one has been able to refute this yet  She loses her, Sorry "

He was holding his hammer up which was eating Stardust's attack, then he throws it seemingly right back at her That really comes off as energy manipulation. >.>  Much like how Norrin ate up Firelord's attack and threw right back at him.
I just don't see how it isn't energy manipulation, especially how hes blasting her energy after eating the attack, thats projection right them seemingly using her own power. I hate calling Stardust a her.

He did the same thing in the Surfer's scans eating a few of his cosmic blasts with Stormbreaker. Unless I'm not seeing something here that you are. 

Stormbreaker was made to be Mjolnir's equal without the same limits placed on it. If anything hes atleast using Stormbreaker to deflect the blast around him.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut: You don't have to believe it, but its still true

@Hellos: That isn't energy manipulation, he blocked her attack, Superman could do the same thing, does that mean he has energy manipulation too?  

You answered your own question, it isn't energy manipulation he is blasting her right back,  

How does tanking a few blast = energy absorption? No offense but this is a pretty laughable argument 

In all the Stardust BRB scans you showed, all he does is blast her back then tackles her into a planet, anyone with common sense can see that 

In the Surfer Bill scans, all he did was block one of his blast, nothing about absorbing energy there either

Where was it ever stated that Stormbreaker was designed to be Mjolnirs equal? And even if it was doesn't mean that Bill has all the same abilities as Stardust
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Hellos: Just thought you should know, even if you were right about Bill absorbing her energy, that would just prove my point right, that her energy can be absorb or contained
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos: Just thought you should know, even if you were right about Bill absorbing her energy, that would just prove my point right, that her energy can be absorb or contained "

GL's are well under herald or Thor/BRB levels.  There powers/energy is limited by there will and the fact that it's energy's are limited and cna run out, the PC and Thor/BRB/Mjolnir/Stormbreaker do not.  Not to mention the fact that certain GL's have lost there ring ;-)
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos: Just thought you should know, even if you were right about Bill absorbing her energy, that would just prove my point right, that her energy can be absorb or contained "
GL's are well under herald or Thor/BRB levels.  There powers/energy is limited by there will and the fact that it's energy's are limited and cna run out, the PC and Thor/BRB/Mjolnir/Stormbreaker do not.  Not to mention the fact that certain GL's have lost there ring ;-) "
Wrong as usual, top tier Lanterns are easily above Thor and BRB level, hell Thor isn't even Superman's level and the last time I saw Thor, he was face down eating dirt while Norman Osbourne arrested him

None of that matters anyway, Stardust is made of energ,y there is nothing she can do when Kilowag contains her.  I know you want her to win, but there is nothing she can do.

Sorry =(
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hellos
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @bumnut: You don't have to believe it, but its still true

@Hellos: That isn't energy manipulation, he blocked her attack, Superman could do the same thing, does that mean he has energy manipulation too?    You answered your own question, it isn't energy manipulation he is blasting her right back,    How does tanking a few blast = energy absorption? No offense but this is a pretty laughable argument   In all the Stardust BRB scans you showed, all he does is blast her back then tackles her into a planet, anyone with common sense can see that   In the Surfer Bill scans, all he did was block one of his blast, nothing about absorbing energy there either  Where was it ever stated that Stormbreaker was designed to be Mjolnirs equal? And even if it was doesn't mean that Bill has all the same abilities as Stardust "

Well Superman's powers pretty much revolve around him absorbing yellow solar energy and using it in various methods, physical enhancements, blasting people with raw solar energy, all in all kinda the same thing. If he is blasting her back with his own energy attack hes manipulating energy, not just pulling it out of his !@# :P 

It honestly looks, especially in the Surfer scans since his blasts are completely different color that Bill was eating the attacks with Stormbreaker much like Thor would use Mjolnir to absorb energy attacks. Two of his blasts in the Surfer scan, unless I missed a scan, also looks like Bill slams the Surfer with an energy based melee attack. I'm pretty sure Odin said it(Wheres Mjolnir Wielder when you need him :P), I'd have to go digging, but right now not sure if it holds true mainly because Mjolnir has gone through a few changes since Stormbreaker's creation.

@Neon_Nemesis

said:

Stardusts energy projection certainly can. But it's not really her that shes blasting, that would be confusing and possibly sexual. Its essentially ambient energy being thrown at her attacker, which I don't doubt a lantern couldn't take and absorb/redirect those hits, it happens often for heralds.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Superman absorbs Solar energy, but he can still easily block energy attacks.

You're claiming Bill can absorb energy yet the scans you show have him blocking energy blast.  You mentioned color, Bill is projecting his own power through his hammer to block the energy blast, if he was simply going to absorb it then he wouldn't need to do so.

I'm not refuting weather Stormbreaker and Mjolnir are the same thing, I am refuting that Bill doesn't have every single power that Thor has 

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Superman absorbs Solar energy, but he can still easily block energy attacks.  You're claiming Bill can absorb energy yet the scans you show have him blocking energy blast.  You mentioned color, Bill is projecting his own power through his hammer to block the energy blast, if he was simply going to absorb it then he wouldn't need to do so.  I'm not refuting weather Stormbreaker and Mjolnir are the same thing, I am refuting that Bill doesn't have every single power that Thor has  "

We're are not talking bout BRB and Thor, we're talking bout Mjolnir & Stormbreaker, and what ever very little differences there are, they are insubstantial, as to the same abilities they poses, being able to manipulate and absorbe energy.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
"Superman absorbs Solar energy, but he can still easily block energy attacks.  You're claiming Bill can absorb energy yet the scans you show have him blocking energy blast.  You mentioned color, Bill is projecting his own power through his hammer to block the energy blast, if he was simply going to absorb it then he wouldn't need to do so.  I'm not refuting weather Stormbreaker and Mjolnir are the same thing, I am refuting that Bill doesn't have every single power that Thor has  "
We're are not talking bout BRB and Thor, we're talking bout Mjolnir & Stormbreaker, and what ever very little differences there are, they are insubstantial, as to the same abilities they poses, being able to manipulate and absorbe energy. "
You said that GL's are well under Herald and Thor/BRB level, so I'm telling you that you are flat out wrong, they are well aboe Thor and BRB level and well aboe any Herald except for Surfer

Once again provide proof of Bill's energy manipulating abilities
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hellos
  @Neon_Nemesis said:

"You said that GL's are well under Herald and Thor/BRB level, so I'm telling you that you are flat out wrong. They are well above Thor and BRB level and well above any Herald except for Surfer  Once again provide proof of Bill's energy manipulating abilities "

Not every GL is Hal Jordan, it's a bit of a down play considering Bill was blasting planets apart starving Galactus to say every nobody lantern is well above him. Definately more variety in powers, but its still a bit of a stretch.
Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Casket

@Neon_Nemesis

said:

" he blocked her attack, Superman could do the same thing, does that mean he has energy manipulation too?  "

no BRB used his hammer and absorbed the power of the attack

Superman could not do the same thing, with that weakness to red sun rays he would last about half of one second against a herald like Stardust or Surfer

A writer would really need to drink an insane amount of kool-aid to give superdooper any chance against Silver Surfer

@Neon_Nemesis

said:

"  Sentry made Terrax look like a joke,Thor has beaten Surfer before, Beta Ray Bill made Stardust scream in pain.  Not all of the Heralds are SS level, Stardust is one of the weaker ones "

Terrax is a joke, always was. Its an insult to the rest of the heralds to call him one
and an update on Sentry, the Brainy  brian michael bendis gave him all kinds of funky powers like bringing his wife back from the dead, telepathic power, being one second ahead of time and finally tunring himself into a giant black tentacle monster that has the powers of Moses....
Anyway point being Terrax is a weak herald
and Bendis amped Sentry up to crazy levels so he can even make a joke of Superman

Surfer was a softie in the past who always held back his punches and Thor was a brick in the past with some feats that were very silver age level   
and even then Surfer used to give Thor one hell of a fight
Thor was ahead of Surfer a long time ago but since then heroes have switched places, Surfer stands holding the gold in the top tier podium 
Thor today is holding the bronze or maybe he has fallen back to fourth or fifth place
...anyway point being most people today admit Surfer is way ahead of Thor

BRB killed Stardust after an epic fight, but he/she immediately reformed. 
He/She can reform at will and does not need a body to survive

Stardust in my opinion would be one of the stronger ones, light speed attacks, absorbing energy, opening up portals and coming back from death after seemingly being completely destroyed is pretty good...that's something Kilowag can not do
If Kilowag ever manages to blow a hole through Stardust's chest he/she can come back for round two
but once Stardust lands a strike like that on Kilowag he's done

@-Unseen-

said:

"  Still Stardust was temproraily dissapated by Storm   "

That's the same comic where Black Panther defeated Silver Surfer with an armlock!? a  guy who can fly through supernova and blackholes gets taken out by an armlock from a street leveler....seriously the guy who wrote that was on some weird kind of pharmaceuticals or never read about Galactus and heralds before 
or the guy who wrote it was just a kool aid drinker for the storm and panther
Seriously the Comic SUCKED Anything that happened in it has no meaning at all
and you would be smarter never to quote that comic ever again

It's a really, really lame comic

and people only quote it to joke
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bumnut

LoL at above.  Well put :-)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
To place my two cents on this dispute, I believe that Stardust is by no means a low end herald.
Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Casket

The fight would be close but I think Stardust always edges it

@Morpheus_

said:

" To place my two cents on this dispute, I believe that Stardust is by no means a low end herald. "

Yeah Stardust is tough but Kilowag would give him/her a very close fight but I think the herlad is always that little bit ahead.
The herald's ability to go intangible and reform its destroyed body even after death, that kinda  trumps anything Kilowag has got
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Hellos:  Enough to a certain Degree that he/she can't resist it. (Note: Obviously for the only ones that can resist Manipulations.)
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bumnut
@Morpheus_ said:
"To place my two cents on this dispute, I believe that Stardust is by no means a low end herald. "

as do I.  I'd personally place Stardust somewhere between mid to high end!