#1 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio
 
Vs 
 
At the peak of their levels who would in fight between these two.
Fight takes place in around a unknown planet with primive life.

#2 Posted by _slim_ (14071 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust.

Online
#3 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
Stardust.
#4 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
Stardust.
#6 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio
 
Incase anyone was asking
#7 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reasonably sure Stardust would win, but I admit to not knowing much about Binary

#8 Posted by glforthewin (2323 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
Stardust.
#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust

#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

any reasons why stardust wins?

#11 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust

#12 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Binary she has more feats. Stardust is a punk.

#13 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Dust as her manipulation is way better. In theory she is practically immortal being an energy being who can manipulate energy

#14 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust, but I would like to see Binary's feats. More than just destroying a planet, since Stardust can be intangible.

#15 Edited by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen Stardust do nothing but lose. Don't know why it will change with Binary. How is Stardust even supposed to be Ms.Marvel let alone Binary?

Moderator
#16 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

I'm reasonably sure Stardust would win, but I admit to not knowing much about Binary
  • 100+ strength class (knocked Rogue into orbit and put a beating on Gladiator)
  • faster than light travel
  • wield energy equivalent to a binary star system
  • ability to recover from nearly any injury (and that applies to her normal form too)
  • cosmic awareness
#17 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

There is something to be said about being a Herald of Galactus

Not to mention that Stardust has created a blackhole, survived a blackhole and planet sized explosions virtually unharmed. Binary would have to do a huge amount of damage to beat Stardust, and I am just not sure she is up to the task.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW said:

  •  and put a beating on Gladiator
I don't remember that. I remember her getting one-shotted.
Moderator
#19 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

There is something to be said about being a Herald of Galactus

Not to mention that Stardust has created a blackhole, survived a blackhole and planet sized explosions virtually unharmed. Binary would have to do a huge amount of damage to beat Stardust, and I am just not sure she is up to the task.

As Binary Ms. Marvel could survive in space indefinitely.

@Vance Astro said:

I don't remember that. I remember her getting one-shotted.

You're right.

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
I've seen Stardust do nothing but lose. Don't know why it will change with Binary. How is Stardust even supposed to be Ms.Marvel let alone Binary?
She can create Black Holes. She did in her fight with BRB. 
As well as used intangibility.  IMO energy projection is pretty useless in this fight, since both can drain energy, super strength also change anything, since Stardust is too weak to beat Binary and Binary can't punch intangible beings.
#21 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust maybe

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust

Online
#23 Posted by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Binary, one of the top energy absorpers, any attack Stardust throws at her will just make her stronger

Online