Starbreaker vs Larfleeze

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can the Starbreaker defeat Larfleeze aka Agent Orange in an all out battle ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By doomsummers
@King Saturn: What are Starbreaker's feats?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

LARFleeze for sure

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Larfleeze.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@doomsummers said:

Moving planets with his mind and eating suns. He's eaten galaxies but I don't think he did that on panel so I won't use that. He also gets stronger in the presence of negative emotion so fighting someone that uses a weapon that generates greed is only going to power him up. Another reason the Lantern is a bad idea is because he absorbs energy. He's stronger and more durable than Superman and can make duplicates of himself too, but that's just for kicks.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By tensor

Starbreaker has this, one-sided battle

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Buckshot said:

@doomsummers said:

Moving planets with his mind and eating suns. He's eaten galaxies but I don't think he did that on panel so I won't use that. He also gets stronger in the presence of negative emotion so fighting someone that uses a weapon that generates greed is only going to power him up. Another reason the Lantern is a bad idea is because he absorbs energy. He's stronger and more durable than Superman and can make duplicates of himself too, but that's just for kicks.

YOu do got a valid point i know Starbreaker powers but i also know what these over powered green lanterns are capable of . I think i am mixing their capabilities to what they have done. THe 10000% ring change blew my mind but still i have yet to see him at his best. You are right Star breaker has proved to be a force not be looked down on. 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@termiteone4ever said:

@Buckshot said:

@doomsummers said:

YOu do got a valid point i know Starbreaker powers but i also know what these over powered green lanterns are capable of . I think i am mixing their capabilities to what they have done. THe 10000% ring change blew my mind but still i have yet to see him at his best. You are right Star breaker has proved to be a force not be looked down on.

Anything Larfleeze can do, no matter how impressive, comes from an energy source of negative emotion. The two things Starbreaker, literally, eats for breakfast.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided