starbreaker is like a DC galactus. he might stop at 5 or clears,

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By lars_maximus

Starbreaker gets broken at round 3 if Tyrant is depowered and Thanos doesn't have IG or HOTU. That battle would be insane to watch though with Tyrant and Thanos techs being planet-sized in vollume and Mangog is powered by millions of souls or something so has high durability. I am doubftul of Starbreaker surpassing Stranger and Ego, even though Ego hasn't demonstrated the greatest offensive feats, I could see him drawing in Starbreaker to his surface where he would use his environmental manipulation to overwhelm the offender. Starbreaker would just draw on Ego and alone would deplete him but the Stranger has great psychic and matter manipulation powers. Rounds 3 and 4, though both in pairs, are basically one-on-one since the neither Ego nor the Watcher demonstrate offensive powers that could support their partners. The Watcher has great powers, time/dimensional travel, reality manipulation, immortalilty (no matter what any Marvel writer tries to say), essentially all the knowledge of existence, but never utilitizes it offensively. If you paired Odin and Stranger then I say that Stormbreaker would be contained if not dispersed in its true shapeless form across time and space. Same for against Galactus although I think Stranger and Odin together would be more overwhelming than Galactus at average showing.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@lars_maximus: you have to give reasons by feats, not just saying how powerful some character is. stranger has never demonstrated any offensive power capable of hurting SB. depowered tyrant is much weaker than his former self, and same as stranger, does not have any good feats.

starbreaker can withstand a disperse spell cast by zatanna using maximum power, countered a speedblitzing flash, green lantern constructs can not harm him, and he has easily punched with the force of a supernova that I think knocked superman unconscious.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

stops at 1 because Thor have the odinpower who is omnipotent and Sentry is omnipotent too problem @xiix?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is Starbreaker

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I havent seen thread with him in a while :) i am surprise people still remembers him

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 maybe even 1.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

By implied power, Starbreaker might have difficulty in Round 3 and 4. But of those characters, only Odin has good feats.

I'll say Starbreaker stops at 5.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably clears. Energy attacks aren't going work on a being that feeds on it.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I'm reading I'll have to say Starbreaker

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XiiX

@supermanwithatan01: Yeah, even though he's yet to fulfill that potential demonstrably, he's been stated at least twice as being one of the most powerful/dangerous beings in the universe(if left unchecked), and intended to absorb all matter in the universe after it'd been converted to energy via zeta-beam technology.

He also killed Dharma(the "man who was holding the universe together"), and the ramifications of his attack were severe enough to "fray the strands of continuity" to an extent that'd take "months, if not years, to fix".

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: him vs Nekron would be pretty badass

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XiiX

@supermanwithatan01: Yes, indeed.

He also got hit by a spell from Zatanna intended to wipe him from existence, and only got knocked backwards, while she totally wore herself out.

That, and when he expelled Martian-Manhunter from his mind, are contextually impressive because Starbreaker has no noteworthy or documented defenses against telepathic or magical attacks. He withstood them by virtue of him just being so damn powerful.

No Caption Provided
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking he stops at 4