Star was vs. Final fantasy

Avatar image for hieixsakura_naruto_
Hieixsakura(naruto)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Okay, choose any charcater from ff or star wars too fight each other. Anything from moivies,books,and comics.

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Iron Doom

Who cares star wars wins

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oldmagic

Sephy boy beats them all. Nuff said. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wisppeons

Starwars

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cly
Iron Doom said:
"Who cares star wars wins"
lol
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kimikirai

Ultimecia (FFVIII) wins.

She lost in the game due to severe PIS.

Ultimecia by Time Compression.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Star War cannot compete with Final Fantasy. They can't defend themselves against powerful Limit Breaks and Summons.

Kimikirai
said:

"Ultimecia (FFVIII) wins.

Ultimecia by Time Compression."

For me, she lost to multiple Limit Breaks. LOL.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

By vine users here, Grande Master Luke can't even beat Sephy. The hell do others have a chance against someone like Ansem? Or Cloud? Or genesis? 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"By vine users here, Grande Master Luke can't even beat Sephy. The hell do others have a chance against someone like Ansem? Or Cloud? Or genesis? "
Ansem doesn't count. He's not Final Fantasy. He's Kingdom Hearts.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kimikirai
Static Shock said:
"Star War cannot compete with Final Fantasy. They can't defend themselves against powerful Limit Breaks and Summons.

Kimikirai
said:
"Ultimecia (FFVIII) wins.

Ultimecia by Time Compression."

For me, she lost to multiple Limit Breaks. LOL."
I think thats how everyone beat her. XD
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"By vine users here, Grande Master Luke can't even beat Sephy. The hell do others have a chance against someone like Ansem? Or Cloud? Or genesis? "
Ansem doesn't count. He's not Final Fantasy. He's Kingdom Hearts."
Cloud Strife could take on the entire Jedi council in a pure sword fight. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"Cloud Strife could take on the entire Jedi council in a pure sword fight. "
I don't know about swordplay. That's questionable. But, I do know in terms of power, Cloud would defeat all of them.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kimikirai

I wonder where the EU folks are at.

FF definately kills movie SW. So i'm sure EU fans will argue for Force Storms etc.. I don't think that any Starwars people can time travel or enter alternate realities. So i'm still on Ultimecia winning via Time Compression.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

Sith ftw

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"Cloud Strife could take on the entire Jedi council in a pure sword fight. "
I don't know about swordplay. That's questionable. But, I do know in terms of power, Cloud would defeat all of them."
That isn't questionable. If Cloud could keep up with Sephy boy even after fighting Kadaj, the summoned dragon in the movie and fighting the two brothers before he faced Sephy, then yes, he could fight all of the Jedi council in an even match. Not only Cloud has superior strength, but he can incredible amount of speed, reflexes and agility to keep up with sephy during that fight scene in the collapsing building. They were jumping around like Yoda, fighting each other during the fall of the derbies of the building.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wisppeons

lol Sephy boy  so gay

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"lol Sephy boy  so gay"
which is the reason why i call him that lol he's not gay. i just think of him as a mamma's boy. He has a mom complex. And a brother complex too lol 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wisppeons

ah lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
That isn't questionable. If Cloud could keep up with Sephy boy even after fighting Kadaj, the summoned dragon in the movie and fighting the two brothers before he faced Sephy, then yes, he could fight all of the Jedi council in an even match. Not only Cloud has superior strength, but he can incredible amount of speed, reflexes and agility to keep up with sephy during that fight scene in the collapsing building. They were jumping around like Yoda, fighting each other during the fall of the derbies of the building.

"
I saw the movie. I know what happened. However, I doubt his swordplay can top Mace Windu's.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
Wisppeons said:
"Sith ftw"
Sith can't handle the Knights of the Round summon.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wisppeons

Jedi can increase their speed with the force  cloud shouldnt be all that much  faster then them.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
Wisppeons said:
"Jedi can increase their speed with the force  cloud shouldnt be all that much  faster then them."
That's my point about the swordplay.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wisppeons

did Palpatine  destroy a planet with the force?....I heard that some where on these boards.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"Jedi can increase their speed with the force  cloud shouldnt be all that much  faster then them."
But by how much? So far, they still can't beat Cloud in pure speed. You guys know how fast Sephy boy is, right? Cloud could match sephy boy in a pure sword fight evenly. While you guys say Sephy can beat any of them easily, you are contradicting your self by saying Cloud can't beat any of them.
Avatar image for hieixsakura_naruto_
Hieixsakura(naruto)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
Ansem doesn't count. He's not Final Fantasy. He's Kingdom Hearts."
Cloud Strife could take on the entire Jedi council in a pure sword fight. "

Oh really?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwy412nttI,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwIE_lu4l8M,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkBiYpD3SDc .
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oldmagic

If you are going to show me that cartoon of Mace, then it is non canon. And besides, yes, i believe i am right. oh and btw, the video doesn't work. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"If you are going to show me that cartoon of Mace, then it is non canon. And besides, yes, i believe i am right. oh and btw, the video doesn't work. "
Cloud ain't messing with Mace in swordplay.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"If you are going to show me that cartoon of Mace, then it is non canon. And besides, yes, i believe i am right. oh and btw, the video doesn't work. "
Cloud ain't messing with Mace in swordplay."
What? And you think if Cloud can't beat him in swordplay, then Sephy boy doesn't stand a chance? Get real! 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"What? And you think if Cloud can't beat him in swordplay, then Sephy boy doesn't stand a chance? Get real! "
I'm not talking about Sephiroth. He has nothing to do with it. I just don't think Cloud will top the best Jedi swordsman. I can't get real if I'm being real with you already.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic

But we are indirectly talking about Sephy boy. The fact that Cloud has faced him evenly, all out says allot. Mace is one of the best. Is the best. But do you seriously think, Cloud who has beaten Sephy boy on occasions would lose to Mace? 

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wisppeons
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"What? And you think if Cloud can't beat him in swordplay, then Sephy boy doesn't stand a chance? Get real! "
I'm not talking about Sephiroth. He has nothing to do with it. I just don't think Cloud will top the best Jedi swordsman. I can't get real if I'm being real with you already."
nice line 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"But we are indirectly talking about Sephy boy. The fact that Cloud has faced him evenly, all out says allot. Mace is one of the best. Is the best. But do you seriously think, Cloud who has beaten Sephy boy on occasions would lose to Mace? "
He beat Sephiroth through the use of Materia and other things. Not just swordplay. I'm talking strictly swordplay here. Cloud doesn't stand a chance. And, no. I'm not talking about Sephiroth, you are.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"But we are indirectly talking about Sephy boy. The fact that Cloud has faced him evenly, all out says allot. Mace is one of the best. Is the best. But do you seriously think, Cloud who has beaten Sephy boy on occasions would lose to Mace? "
He beat Sephiroth through the use of Materia and other things. Not just swordplay. I'm talking strictly swordplay here. Cloud doesn't stand a chance. And, no. I'm not talking about Sephiroth, you are."
If you look at the movie, he faced Seph is a direct sword play without any materia. He wanted to fight on his own. He beat him using that technique. And i am talking about Seph because you are underestimating Cloud. I am comparing Cloud to Seph.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"If you look at the movie, he faced Seph is a direct sword play without any materia. He wanted to fight on his own. He beat him using that technique. And i am talking about Seph because you are underestimating Cloud. I am comparing Cloud to Seph."
Yeah, I'm underestimating Cloud. Why? Because Mace has more experience through swordplay than he does. He's been at it longer. Cloud is how? 20 something. Mace is older, wiser, more experienced in his art and better. And that lightsaber would cut that little Buster Sword to pieces. Mace has the advantage because with his lightsaber, he can attack faster than Cloud (who's Buster Sword is heavier). So, I don't really care if Cloud beat Sephiroth. He ain't beating Mace. And you want to assume that I'm saying the same for Sephiroth, go ahead.

*shrugs*
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By oldmagic

Heavy?! You say Cloud can't pick that up because it's too big and heavy?! Cloud picks that sword up like it's a stick a five year old can pick up. And it's not heavy for him because he is an enhanced human. He is far stronger, agile, better reflex then Mace no matter how much he enhances his strength through the force. If Cloud can't even pick up that "heavy" sword as you say, he would have easily lost to Seph long ago. They shouldn't have even bothered to make the game in the first place. And you say that Mace has more experience because of his age? Look at Batman. He fought against Ras Al' Ghur and the guy is like 500 years old, and still beat him. Look at Seph. He is far younger then Mace, does that mean Mace is a better swordsmen then Seph? Experience doesn't have anything to do with it. 

This is the younger version of Seph years ago. And Older version of Cloud OWNS the younger version. Let me ask you something. Could Mace beat this younger version of Seph? Or Genesis? 

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kimikirai
Yeah, I'm underestimating Cloud. Why? Because Mace has more experience through swordplay than he does. He's been at it longer.
I don't think this is a factor. A lot of people in fiction have overcame their old masters at young ages.

And that lightsaber would cut that little Buster Sword to pieces.
Possible. I wouldn't be too sure though. Sephiroth's blade cuts rocks, steel, etc.. like butter and Cloud was able to block and parry his sword. I seem to remember that the Lightsabers having trouble cutting through walls.

Mace has the advantage because with his lightsaber, he can attack faster than Cloud (who's Buster Sword is heavier).
Thats not necessarily true. Gutts from berserk swings his giant sword faster than people who use rapiers. This is all relative to the wielder's strength.