Star wars vs WH40k vs Star Trek vs Star Gate

Legend.Killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Legend.Killah

The battle would definitely end up being between Starwars and 40k.
In space i cannot decide.
On the land i first thought 40k would annihilate Starwars but then i thought of the almost countless droids who would create and endless wall of unmovable soldiers. The Jedi/Dark Jedi would also be devastating. They are almost unsurpassed in melee fighting and I cannot think of anything in 40k that could become effective and efficient at killing them.
A space marine would go down easily to a Jedi.
However the Orks would also become immune to fear when an entire universe of them are all gathered for a fight. Add that to the hordes of the Tyranids and the ground battle is won. No amount of droids could stand against the sheer mass of Ork and Tyranid. Perhaps alot will be gunned down but as soon as melle initiates Starwars is doomed.

Also once one world is conquered the Tyranid bio-ships can come along and absorb every single dead-body, living thing and piece of matter on that planet. The tyranids would then evolve according to the last battle making them much more stronger etc.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I read the bio of the Emperor of Mankind.  Q  could go back in time and kill the shamans that sacrificed their lives to give him his power.  The Chaos gods derive their powers from their followers.  Q can go back in time to kill their original followers while they are still few in number.  However strong any being is, you can likely go back into some point in time when they weren't strong and eliminate them. 

Time travel is a huge deal that can really only be countered with other time travelers.  That's why I hate how they're introduced so casually in a lot of stories.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Akwa

Time travel is against the rules. Doesn't matter anyway, since the godly beings take no part in this battle. I think that we can agree that allowing gods into the fight would not be fair to the Star Wars Universe as every other universe besides them has godly beings.

So...no Q, no Chaos Gods, no Ork Gods, no Emperor, no Prophets, no Ancients, no Ori, none of those fellows. The C'Tan might be allowed since they are not really beings of godly power, not compared to the other guys anyway.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'm not saying it's fair or that I want it to happen to make it less interesting but that's simply how I'm reading the scenario.  The Q and the other Gods are fighting it out.  My first order of business is to determine how the gods' battle turns out and how quickly.  They're fighting, just not with the mortals.  The mortal battle, however interesting it might be, is really a secondary or even tertiary battle. 

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By BIackFlash
@Tevnoba said:
"
@MisterGuyMan said:
" I'm reading the first post and I don't see where the gods are forbidden.  If they're there, then I don't see how the Q can lose.  "
The warhammer gods are still superior. "
Is this hand-2 hand?
space ship against space ship
or Gods vs Gods?
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By randumo24
@Akwa said:
"

Time travel is against the rules. Doesn't matter anyway, since the godly beings take no part in this battle. I think that we can agree that allowing gods into the fight would not be fair to the Star Wars Universe as every other universe besides them has godly beings.

So...no Q, no Chaos Gods, no Ork Gods, no Emperor, no Prophets, no Ancients, no Ori, none of those fellows. The C'Tan might be allowed since they are not really beings of godly power, not compared to the other guys anyway.

"

the pre ascended ancients, and the ori army would be allowed. i think stargate would win in space or on the ground, because in space they have superior shields, stealth technology, and weaponry, and on the ground replicators cant be beaten by any normal weaponry and definetly not fighting, also wraith are formidable on the ground.

Kuchiki Rukia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Kuchiki Rukia

Star Wars wins.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By randumo24
@Kuchiki Rukia said:
"Star Wars wins."

stargate wins, how in the hell does star wars even stand a chance?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By AtPhantom
@randumo24 said:
"
@Kuchiki Rukia said:
"Star Wars wins."
stargate wins, how in the hell does star wars even stand a chance? "
Star wars ships are an order of magnitude beyond Stargate. The only way Stargate can win is if the older races start pulling out some exotic tech out of their a@@.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By randumo24
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Kuchiki Rukia said:
"Star Wars wins."
stargate wins, how in the hell does star wars even stand a chance? "
Star wars ships are an order of magnitude beyond Stargate. The only way Stargate can win is if the older races start pulling out some exotic tech out of their a@@."

yea right, show some proof.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By AtPhantom

Star destroyer Turbolaser have been measured at 200 gigatons per bolt, given their vaporization of asteroids in TESB. A Goa'uld Ha'tak has weapons capable of 200 megatons per bolt, as stated in "There But for the grace of God". That's a thousand times less. A single Turbolaser Bolt could destroy a Ha'tak with ease.

An Asgard beliskner Was incapable of penetrating Anubis' enhanced Ha'taks. If we presume that these ships had the same shield power as Anubis' supership, and Supership collapsed after about sixty Normal Ha'tak bolts while his shield were operating at forty percent. Thie gives them the shield limit of 30 gigatons, which puts Asgard Beliskner class at less than 10 gigatons. 20 times less.

An O'neill class is a match for four Beliskners. If we presume that this proportion us true for weapons, that puts O'Neill at less than 80 gigatons per shot. Still not close enough to harm an ISD.

Only Asgard Plasma beams come close to handling the power of and ISD, but I can't measure them.

Wraith ships are not too beyond Goa'uld ones. At max one gigaton rang.

Ancient Drone weapons are the biggest problem, but can still be slowed down by Asgard shielding. Asgard shields are not on par with that of an ISD, which can handle Terratons of force.

None of this matters, though, as at its peak the Emprie had tens of thousands of ships, while no faction in the Stargate had more than a couple of hundred. The Empire can just swarm them to death.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By randumo24
@AtPhantom said:
"Star destroyer Turbolaser have been measured at 200 gigatons per bolt, given their vaporization of asteroids in TESB. A Goa'uld Ha'tak has weapons capable of 200 megatons per bolt, as stated in "There But for the grace of God". That's a thousand times less. A single Turbolaser Bolt could destroy a Ha'tak with ease.An Asgard beliskner Was incapable of penetrating Anubis' enhanced Ha'taks. If we presume that these ships had the same shield power as Anubis' supership, and Supership collapsed after about sixty Normal Ha'tak bolts while his shield were operating at forty percent. Thie gives them the shield limit of 30 gigatons, which puts Asgard Beliskner class at less than 10 gigatons. 20 times less.An O'neill class is a match for four Beliskners. If we presume that this proportion us true for weapons, that puts O'Neill at less than 80 gigatons per shot. Still not close enough to harm an ISD.Only Asgard Plasma beams come close to handling the power of and ISD, but I can't measure them.Wraith ships are not too beyond Goa'uld ones. At max one gigaton rang.Ancient Drone weapons are the biggest problem, but can still be slowed down by Asgard shielding. Asgard shields are not on par with that of an ISD, which can handle Terratons of force.None of this matters, though, as at its peak the Emprie had tens of thousands of ships, while no faction in the Stargate had more than a couple of hundred. The Empire can just swarm them to death."

for one, drones cant really be stopped by shields, second there's not really much proof backing up your statements. you could always find videoes to back it up tho. not to mention atlantis' shield can stand up to anything as long as it has power, nothing can penetrate them. so since it doesnt say otherwise, the ships that use ZPMs have an unlimited supply. wraith ships fix themselves, plus i was considering them more of the physical ground threat, however they do know how to clone so they could make a huge army as well. the star wars universe also has no means to permanently deal with the replicators, the milky way or the human form of the pegasus.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By AtPhantom

Replicators are bad news for everyone, not just the empire.

Two, drones can be stopped by Asgard, Ancient and traveler shields.

three, Atlantis' shields drain heavy power under strain. It could only survive for a couple of days under Wraith bombardment. A Single ISD could put out energy greater than the entire Wraith fleet. Imagine what a dozen could do.

Fourth, Wraith ships can't fix themselves if they're dead.

Fifth, Wraith are nothing compared to stormtroopers.

Sixth, Damn you for making me argue against my favorite show!

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By randumo24
@AtPhantom said:
"Replicators are bad news for everyone, not just the empire.Two, drones can be stopped by Asgard, Ancient and traveler shields.three, Atlantis' shields drain heavy power under strain. It could only survive for a couple of days under Wraith bombardment. A Single ISD could put out energy greater than the entire Wraith fleet. Imagine what a dozen could do.Fourth, Wraith ships can't fix themselves if they're dead.Fifth, Wraith are nothing compared to stormtroopers.Sixth, Damn you for making me argue against my favorite show!"

when have the drones deflected off shields? second, if you include the final hive ship with the zpm, its much stronger. in this fight the replicators are fighting on the stargate side, and storm troopers are no match what so ever for them. fourth, like i said they have an unlimited amount of zpms, and the bombardment of wraith hive ships on atlantis during the siege was with one zpm. remember the ancients lasted years when the wraith attacked them, and they only left because they couldnt fight back anymore, not because they couldnt keep up the defence.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By AtPhantom
@randumo24 said:
" when have the drones deflected off shields?  "
Episodes "Be all my sins remember'd" and "Lost tribe".
" second, if you include the final hive ship with the zpm, its much stronger. "
It'll go down to a couple of destroyers. At worst a dozen of them.
" in this fight the replicators are fighting on the stargate side, "
They can be wiped out by the Tyranids and Necrons of WH40k. I don't care.
" fourth, like i said they have an unlimited amount of zpms, and the bombardment of wraith hive ships on atlantis during the siege was with one zpm. remember the ancients lasted years when the wraith attacked them, and they only left because they couldnt fight back anymore, not because they couldnt keep up the defence. "
They are going to run out pretty soon. A fleet of Star Destroyers could run a ZPM dry in a matter of minutes.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By geraldthesloth

It sucks to come into this debate only with knowledge of star wars..

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By randumo24

one, you dont know that, and two, you never said how they would beat the replicators.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By AtPhantom
@randumo24 said:
" one, you dont know that, and two, you never said how they would beat the replicators. "
Don't know what? And two:
@AtPhantom said:
"
I edited it.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By randumo24
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
" one, you dont know that, and two, you never said how they would beat the replicators. "
Don't know what? And two:
@AtPhantom said:
"
I edited it."

how would they wipe them out?
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By randumo24
@geraldthesloth said:
"It sucks to come into this debate only with knowledge of star wars.."

do some research
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#121  Edited By geraldthesloth

no

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By AtPhantom
@randumo24 said:
"how would they wipe them out? "
By being numerically superior to them by several orders of magnitude.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By randumo24
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
By being numerically superior to them by several orders of magnitude."

they can replicate, exponentially
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Akwa
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
they can replicate, exponentially "

Lets have a look at the Bug-form Replicators. They are immune to energy weapons. This makes them nigh-invincible to the Trekkies, who all have a high dependance on energy weapons. Every other universe has some sort of projectile weapon that would blow a bug-form apart easily. Especially the WH40k Universe. The only race in the WH40k universe that don't use projectile weaponry is the Tau and the Necrons. Bug-forms stand a chance against the Tau, since they have a fairly high relience on energy weapons, but once the Tau realise energy weapons don't work, they'll just send in the Kroot with their projectile weaponry to take them out. The Necrons do not have projectile weapons either. They would not need them.

All of the Necron's guns are based on what is known as 'gauss technology'. According to an Adeptus Mechanicus Report in the Necron Codex, gauss-based weaponry, while looking like an energy beam, are not. They actually project a localised 'focussed bipolar magnetic field' and anything that the weapon is targeted at, is 'pulled' towards the gun at a sub-atomic level. When used on the human body, this produces a 'flaying effect' as it looks like the person is being quickly stripped of their skin, musculature and bone.

The point is, Bug-Form Replicators would be obliterated by Necron weapons as well as practically everyone else in the WH40k universe.

Now lets look at this next point, Replication in the WH Universe. Let's say the Replicator's are infesting ships, as they do countless times in the SG Universe to gain more technology. To do this, they would effectively 'eat' materiels of the ship to use as raw material. Let's say that the Replicators will be fighting Necrons and Tyranids as Phantom said.

Tyranid Ships: No. All Tyranid technology, including their ships, is purely biological. Their guns, their ships, everything are all living creatures. Replicators would most probably ignore their ships altogether as there would be nothing there that they could replicate.

Necron Ships: I can't see the Replicators doing this. Replicators gather materials from the ship by dissolving stuff like walls and such-like. Necron ships and technology are generally made of either an unnamed super-dense, super-hard material that I don't think Replicators would be able to dissolve through, or they are made of liquid metal, which regenerates. Either way, Replicators would not get particulary far on a Necron vessel.

A quick note on human-form replicators: While they are immune to projectile weaponry, the Necron gauss guns would still dissolves them. Don't say they'll adapt either because the idea that they will adapt to having their molecules broken apart and separated is baloney.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By randumo24
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
Lets have a look at the Bug-form Replicators. They are immune to energy weapons. This makes them nigh-invincible to the Trekkies, who all have a high dependance on energy weapons. Every other universe has some sort of projectile weapon that would blow a bug-form apart easily. Especially the WH40k Universe. The only race in the WH40k universe that don't use projectile weaponry is the Tau and the Necrons. Bug-forms stand a chance against the Tau, since they have a fairly high relience on energy weapons, but once the Tau realise energy weapons don't work, they'll just send in the Kroot with their projectile weaponry to take them out. The Necrons do not have projectile weapons either. They would not need them.All of the Necron's guns are based on what is known as 'gauss technology'. According to an Adeptus Mechanicus Report in the Necron Codex, gauss-based weaponry, while looking like an energy beam, are not. They actually project a localised 'focussed bipolar magnetic field' and anything that the weapon is targeted at, is 'pulled' towards the gun at a sub-atomic level. When used on the human body, this produces a 'flaying effect' as it looks like the person is being quickly stripped of their skin, musculature and bone.The point is, Bug-Form Replicators would be obliterated by Necron weapons as well as practically everyone else in the WH40k universe.Now lets look at this next point, Replication in the WH Universe. Let's say the Replicator's are infesting ships, as they do countless times in the SG Universe to gain more technology. To do this, they would effectively 'eat' materiels of the ship to use as raw material. Let's say that the Replicators will be fighting Necrons and Tyranids as Phantom said.Tyranid Ships: No. All Tyranid technology, including their ships, is purely biological. Their guns, their ships, everything are all living creatures. Replicators would most probably ignore their ships altogether as there would be nothing there that they could replicate.Necron Ships: I can't see the Replicators doing this. Replicators gather materials from the ship by dissolving stuff like walls and such-like. Necron ships and technology are generally made of either an unnamed super-dense, super-hard material that I don't think Replicators would be able to dissolve through, or they are made of liquid metal, which regenerates. Either way, Replicators would not get particulary far on a Necron vessel.A quick note on human-form replicators: While they are immune to projectile weaponry, the Necron gauss guns would still dissolves them. Don't say they'll adapt either because the idea that they will adapt to having their molecules broken apart and separated is baloney."

the milky way replicators are only vulnerable to projectile weaponry in the bug form which they all arent. also the human form replicators are immune to energy as well as projectile weaponry. to say that the necrons guns would work indefinatly is silly, replicators adapt to any weapon used against them, and if they worked to begin with, they soon would be immune to them as well since they arent organic beings. wraith technology is also biological and they are vulnerable to the drones human form replicators use, which would logically work on tyranid ships as well. the milky way replicators dont infest ships just for raw materials either, if you watch, they also took over ships to use them.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Vrakmul
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
Lets have a look at the Bug-form Replicators. They are immune to energy weapons. This makes them nigh-invincible to the Trekkies, who all have a high dependance on energy weapons. Every other universe has some sort of projectile weapon that would blow a bug-form apart easily. Especially the WH40k Universe. The only race in the WH40k universe that don't use projectile weaponry is the Tau and the Necrons. Bug-forms stand a chance against the Tau, since they have a fairly high relience on energy weapons, but once the Tau realise energy weapons don't work, they'll just send in the Kroot with their projectile weaponry to take them out. The Necrons do not have projectile weapons either. They would not need them.All of the Necron's guns are based on what is known as 'gauss technology'. According to an Adeptus Mechanicus Report in the Necron Codex, gauss-based weaponry, while looking like an energy beam, are not. They actually project a localised 'focussed bipolar magnetic field' and anything that the weapon is targeted at, is 'pulled' towards the gun at a sub-atomic level. When used on the human body, this produces a 'flaying effect' as it looks like the person is being quickly stripped of their skin, musculature and bone.The point is, Bug-Form Replicators would be obliterated by Necron weapons as well as practically everyone else in the WH40k universe.Now lets look at this next point, Replication in the WH Universe. Let's say the Replicator's are infesting ships, as they do countless times in the SG Universe to gain more technology. To do this, they would effectively 'eat' materiels of the ship to use as raw material. Let's say that the Replicators will be fighting Necrons and Tyranids as Phantom said.Tyranid Ships: No. All Tyranid technology, including their ships, is purely biological. Their guns, their ships, everything are all living creatures. Replicators would most probably ignore their ships altogether as there would be nothing there that they could replicate.Necron Ships: I can't see the Replicators doing this. Replicators gather materials from the ship by dissolving stuff like walls and such-like. Necron ships and technology are generally made of either an unnamed super-dense, super-hard material that I don't think Replicators would be able to dissolve through, or they are made of liquid metal, which regenerates. Either way, Replicators would not get particulary far on a Necron vessel.A quick note on human-form replicators: While they are immune to projectile weaponry, the Necron gauss guns would still dissolves them. Don't say they'll adapt either because the idea that they will adapt to having their molecules broken apart and separated is baloney."
the milky way replicators are only vulnerable to projectile weaponry in the bug form which they all arent. also the human form replicators are immune to energy as well as projectile weaponry. to say that the necrons guns would work indefinatly is silly, replicators adapt to any weapon used against them, and if they worked to begin with, they soon would be immune to them as well since they arent organic beings. wraith technology is also biological and they are vulnerable to the drones human form replicators use, which would logically work on tyranid ships as well. the milky way replicators dont infest ships just for raw materials either, if you watch, they also took over ships to use them. "
Resistance to getting slapped on the quantum level is impossible.  there is no way to make your atoms more resistant to destruction.  There just isn't.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Wisppeons

yawn

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Vrakmul
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"

"

the pre ascended ancients, and the ori army would be allowed. i think stargate would win in space or on the ground, because in space they have superior shields, stealth technology, and weaponry, and on the ground replicators cant be beaten by any normal weaponry and definetly not fighting, also wraith are formidable on the ground.

"
Hahahahhaa, No.  The Nightbringer kills so many that it was he and he alone who put the fear of death into life.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By randumo24
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
the milky way replicators are only vulnerable to projectile weaponry in the bug form which they all arent. also the human form replicators are immune to energy as well as projectile weaponry. to say that the necrons guns would work indefinatly is silly, replicators adapt to any weapon used against them, and if they worked to begin with, they soon would be immune to them as well since they arent organic beings. wraith technology is also biological and they are vulnerable to the drones human form replicators use, which would logically work on tyranid ships as well. the milky way replicators dont infest ships just for raw materials either, if you watch, they also took over ships to use them. "
Resistance to getting slapped on the quantum level is impossible.  there is no way to make your atoms more resistant to destruction.  There just isn't. "

they arent human, therefor they can change their makeup to be resistant.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Vrakmul
@randumo24 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
Resistance to getting slapped on the quantum level is impossible.  there is no way to make your atoms more resistant to destruction.  There just isn't. "
they arent human, therefor they can change their makeup to be resistant. "
If you change anything about an atom, you completely change the properties.  Add or removing electrons makes you more vulnerable to chemical reactions.  Adding or removing Neutrons has the risk of making you too radioactive to last any length of time.  Adding or removing protons completely changes what your made of.  You don't want titanium suddenly becoming hydrogen gas.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By randumo24
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
If you change anything about an atom, you completely change the properties.  Add or removing electrons makes you more vulnerable to chemical reactions.  Adding or removing Neutrons has the risk of making you too radioactive to last any length of time.  Adding or removing protons completely changes what your made of.  You don't want titanium suddenly becoming hydrogen gas."

They are machines, they know what to do, and I'm sure experts in those fields.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Vrakmul
@randumo24 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
If you change anything about an atom, you completely change the properties.  Add or removing electrons makes you more vulnerable to chemical reactions.  Adding or removing Neutrons has the risk of making you too radioactive to last any length of time.  Adding or removing protons completely changes what your made of.  You don't want titanium suddenly becoming hydrogen gas."
They are machines, they know what to do, and I'm sure experts in those fields. "
The laws of quantum physics aren't any easier to break when your a machine. 
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By randumo24
you dont even know if those guns would even work on nanites, never been tested on them have they. 

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#134  Edited By Tevnoba
@randumo24 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@Akwa said:
"
@randumo24 said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@randumo24 said:
They are machines, they know what to do, and I'm sure experts in those fields. "
It does not work that way.  Necron guns strip things on a sub atomic level.  Unless the replicators can all of a sudden exceed the knowledge of the Ascended and become made of pure sub-atomic particles (in essence pure force/energy) then they can not adapt.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By xan84

If this is Humans from 40k vs New Republic vs Federation then 40k wins
If the Q get involved then they win. They are omnipotent, omniscient etc

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By TruePwnge

Q entities stomp

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By AtPhantom
@Xan said:
"If the Q get involved then they win. They are omnipotent, omniscient etc "
Yeah, no. There are entities beyond the Q in other universes. The Chaos Gods come to mind.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By xan84
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Xan said:
Yeah, no. There are entities beyond the Q in other universes. The Chaos Gods come to mind."

Err do you even know what OMNIPOTENT means ? Let me tell you all-powerfull, they can do whatever they whant. Perhaps those gods are just as powerfull but they can't be more... Its like saying that 1 infinity is longer then another one.
The q can time travel, manipulate time to whatever form they whant. In 1 episode Q is shown like GOD when Cpt. Picard dies.
The Q : I told you. You are dead, I am God and this is the afther life. www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwzawXu4v8 Funny stuff :D
The q are just like the One Above All only that there are more then one ....
Oh and the Q is infinitely more cool, i meant any episode that he is in you are in danger of dying of laughter :D
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By AtPhantom

I know what omnipotent means, I'm simply disputing Q's claims of omnipotence. Q2 himself stated in that suicide episode that the Q are not omnipotent. They are simply as far beyond Humanity as we are beyond insects. Given that statement, the Chaos Gods have a greater list of feats than the Q.

That "I AM GOD" episode was Q f@#king around with Picard like he always does. Honestly, why do people take it seriously???

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By xan84
@AtPhantom said:
"I know what omnipotent means, I'm simply disputing Q's claims of omnipotence. Q2 himself stated in that suicide episode that the Q are not omnipotent. They are simply as far beyond Humanity as we are beyond insects. Given that statement, the Chaos Gods have a greater list of feats than the Q.That "I AM GOD" episode was Q f@#king around with Picard like he always does. Honestly, why do people take it seriously???"

Aperantly the larger Q community can the depower or stop 1 q from doing something like kill himself. Also from what ive seen in Star Trek the q have complete control over space and time so yeah they are omnipotents but it realy doesn't matter let's just call it a draw :P
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#141  Edited By Tevnoba
@AtPhantom said:
" I know what omnipotent means, I'm simply disputing Q's claims of omnipotence. Q2 himself stated in that suicide episode that the Q are not omnipotent. They are simply as far beyond Humanity as we are beyond insects. Given that statement, the Chaos Gods have a greater list of feats than the Q.That "I AM GOD" episode was Q f@#king around with Picard like he always does. Honestly, why do people take it seriously??? "
Correct.  I wish people would watch and listen to all of the "Q" statements and not just the ones they want to.
Legend.Killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Legend.Killah
@Xan said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Xan said:
Yeah, no. There are entities beyond the Q in other universes. The Chaos Gods come to mind."

Err do you even know what OMNIPOTENT means ? Let me tell you all-powerfull, they can do whatever they whant. Perhaps those gods are just as powerfull but they can't be more... Its like saying that 1 infinity is longer then another one.
The q can time travel, manipulate time to whatever form they whant. In 1 episode Q is shown like GOD when Cpt. Picard dies.
The Q : I told you. You are dead, I am God and this is the afther life. www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwzawXu4v8 Funny stuff :DThe q are just like the One Above All only that there are more then one .... Oh and the Q is infinitely more cool, i meant any episode that he is in you are in danger of dying of laughter :D "
Actually, you can get infinities that are different lengths. The idea of the highest infinity is that if we tried to think of its size we would only think of something far smaller to that infinity.
Also say the Q has  infinite power, the Chaos Gods or something of more power would have say a higher level of infinite power of an infinite amount of infinite power.

Anyway gods aren't involved in this so it is pointless to debate the power of them.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Vrakmul
@randumo24 said:
"
you dont even know if those guns would even work on nanites, never been tested on them have they. 
"
Nanites are made of atoms like everything else.  Thus they can be affected, stop trying to hide your ignorance when it comes to quantum and nuclear physics with complete bullshit.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Vrakmul

I wish people would really at least look up quantum physics and nuclear physics when they are brought up here.  It is so frustrating to try and explain them to someone who is continuously beaten by single celled organisms in IQ tests.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Akwa
@Legend.Killah said:
"
@Xan said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Xan said:

The Q : I told you. You are dead, I am God and this is the afther life. www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwzawXu4v8 Funny stuff :DThe q are just like the One Above All only that there are more then one .... Oh and the Q is infinitely more cool, i meant any episode that he is in you are in danger of dying of laughter :D "
Actually, you can get infinities that are different lengths. The idea of the highest infinity is that if we tried to think of its size we would only think of something far smaller to that infinity.Also say the Q has  infinite power, the Chaos Gods or something of more power would have say a higher level of infinite power of an infinite amount of infinite power.Anyway gods aren't involved in this so it is pointless to debate the power of them."

Agreed. The Gods aren't involved. They might be battling on a separate plane of reality. Or they could all just be sitting in the cosmic equivalent of a sports stadium cheering their favourite sides on and making bets. It doesn't matter. The point is that they're not involved.

A note on Q-induced time travel: Someone made the point that Q could time travel and destroy the gods in their relative infancy. Nope. The other gods wouldn't let him do that. And believe some gods have enough power over the timestream to stop time travel. Tzeentch comes to mind.

The way I see it is that Star Trek, with it's more peaceful state will be the first to be destroyed, with the exception of the Borg, who manage to assimiliate some Star Wars tech or something. Borg then meet up with Replicators and fight. Replicators eventually emerge triumphant but during this time, the rest of the StarGate Forces are destroyed and the Replicators sudenly find themselves alone surrounded by enemies that then put the smackdown on them.

Star Wars and Warhammer40k then battle it out. Each universe has huge amounts of ships with huge amounts of firepower. The victor of this battle is not so clear to see but I believe that Warhammer would eventually emerge triumphant.

And then, after all other's have been defeated, the Warhammer universe can get back to tearing itself apart.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By AtPhantom

I've said it before, if the pre-ascended Ancients are in this, they win. You can't beat a race that devoted it's entire culture to building nothing but plot devices : )

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Akwa
@randumo24 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"It sucks to come into this debate only with knowledge of star wars.."
do some research "

This is rich coming from you. From you're arguements, you're giving me the impression that you came to this thread with knowledge of StarGate and every little of anything else. And then you said,

"I like StarGate better than I like these other sci-fi franchises so I'll just keep saying they'll win and ignore all evidence to the contrary."
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Akwa
@AtPhantom said:
"I've said it before, if the pre-ascended Ancients are in this, they win. You can't beat a race that devoted it's entire culture to building nothing but plot devices : )"

I'm assuming that we are dealing with the current state of each universe. So not only are there no Ancients, there are also no Asgard or Replicators. It also means that the Go'auld is majorally reduced in power and I haven't seen the last season of Atlantis so I don't know what state the Wraith are in.

The point is, at their current state, the StarGate Universe is in no shape to be fighting any other universe.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Vrakmul
@AtPhantom said:
" I've said it before, if the pre-ascended Ancients are in this, they win. You can't beat a race that devoted it's entire culture to building nothing but plot devices : ) "
Don't feed the idiocy of the fanboys.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By AtPhantom
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
" I've said it before, if the pre-ascended Ancients are in this, they win. You can't beat a race that devoted it's entire culture to building nothing but plot devices : ) "
Don't feed the idiocy of the fanboys. "
Oh I have no argument that the standard ships of the line of the Ancients wold have no chance against Imperial or WH40K. I have no argument that they are outnumbered a few dozen times as well. But seriously, their span of technology is so wast that I can easily imagine them building some galaxy busting device or something like that.
But I have no argument to pursue so, so I'll shut up now.