dragonescarlata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dragonescarlata

Ok, lets see if this one works:

Lets say that somehow, Stargate: Atlantis and Star Wars universes crossover and the usual battle ensues, but this time in three different spacecraft battles:

Round 1: 10 Lantean Puddlejumpers vs. 10 TIE Fighters

Round 2: 10 Wraith Darts vs. 10 X-Wing fighters

Round 3: 1 Wraith Hive ship vs. 1 Star Destroyer (no fighters, just the big ships)

Who wins each round and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1. Atlantis

2. Star Wars

3. Stargate

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

1. Puddle Jumpers - EASILY. The drone weapons are basically fire and forget instant kill bombs. A single puddle jumper's full complement of drones was capable of doing serious damage to hive ships. No to mention they have stealth technology, and some of them are modified with energy shielding. They stomp.

2. Going X-Wing here. Wraith fighters are nimble and quick, but their fighting capability wasn't that great to be honest. Probably because until the Tau'ri showed up, they had no one to compete with.

3. Toughest call for me. I think both ships are fairly even in size, firepower and speed. I could see this going either way.

Avatar image for dragonescarlata
dragonescarlata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@fallschirmjager: Mmmm, you're right. Puddlejumpers always seemed a little bit clumsy to me, so I thougth that TIE's higher maneuverability would overcome them, but I forgot the drones' stupid speed and versatility, not forget the great amount that every jumper seems to carry.

Same with the Darts, they seem faster and quite more agile, but their greatest advantage was their sheer number, and in this scenario the X-Wings' firepower should take the win.

Still, I hope someone could make a case for TIE Fighters and/or Wraith Darts. :-)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@dragonescarlata: I think Puddle Jumpers carry 12 drones, if I'm not mistaken. 1 could easily kill 1 enemy fighter. Pretty one sided match to be honest. especially with the stealthiness.

jmm090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More like 20 put all out stargate would win in full numbers