Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@themagicstik: Nobody has ever said Palpatine moves at the speed of light. Near. That's perhaps... the key word......?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Relatavistic Speeds* Lol.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#154  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai: And please, try not to be insulting. I've already had my chuckle moments for the night. I ask that you don't provide me anymore reasoning to put SW in its place. It's just much too easy.

I never insulted you one time....I just said you're not worth my, or any other Star Wars expert on this site time (which you're not)

Also lol @ putting Star Wars in their place. Spreading false information and using fallacious reasoning only hurts one credibility.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Here's the thing, he's not spreading false info, he's just selectively choosing low-end feats from Jedi and Sith (not even any feats from Luke or Sidious) and, of course, very high-end Wonder Woman and Superman feats. And his argument is always "Well, since Druur ran 100 m/s, then Sidious runs at 100 m/s." Even though Druur wasn't even running at full speed. /sigh It's best we ignore them for the time being before this unintentionally turns into a flame war. Don't really want to get this thread locked.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: Oh I never said nor claimed any such things. However, all-too-often, SW fans use Palpy and Luke's high end feats, especially those concerning speed, and act as if Every Jedi/Sith is capable of the same. Including the PT Jedi Council and nameless figures.

I simply cut out the BS involved with that. Also, Diana blocking those fragments is considered low-end, because it was difficult for her and tiring her out. Supes higher-end feats has him dragging planets, holding a micro-blackhole and flying thousands of times faster than light.

Doesn't matter how you look at it, SW figures are so far out of their league here it's not funny. Trying to argue any differently is a waste of everyone elses time.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@edude117: Oh I never said nor claimed any such things. However, all-too-often, SW fans use Palpy and Luke's high end feats, especially those concerning speed, and act as if Every Jedi/Sith is capable of the same. Including the PT Jedi Council and nameless figures.

I simply cut out the BS involved with that. Also, Diana blocking those fragments is considered low-end, because it was difficult for her and tiring her out. Supes higher-end feats has him dragging planets, holding a micro-blackhole and flying thousands of times faster than light.

Doesn't matter how you look at it, SW figures are so far out of their league here it's not funny. Trying to argue any differently is a waste of everyone elses time.

I don't recall anyone thinking or saying that. And I wasn't talking about her blocking the fragments. Jedi can do that. I was talking about her catching up to some speedsters who had the Scroll of Hermes (magicstik posted some scans of her doing so). I'm almost positive that is high-end. Also, Superman can't drag planets with ease. On different occasions, he required help from GL, WW, and MMH to pull the Earth. Still impressive, but Luke's and Sidious' TK are on the same level as post-crisis Superman's strength. Luke has held a black hole with TK as well. And travel speed is irrelevant, however, I want you to know that Superman has never flown thousands of times faster than the speed of light. Faster than light? Yes, but not by thousands of times.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: So the times he crosses a galaxy in a few min is...only slightly FTL? Please. Supes is inconsistent because of his poor writers, but there was at least some explanation of that. Also, Supes' FTL is combat speed as well and has kept up in combat at over 8xLightspeed. You can't even begin to claim the same for the likes of Palpy and Luke.

Also, it wouldn't matter if it was "travel speed" or not. If he's flying right at Palpy and Luke at dozens of times faster than light, it won't really matter because they're incapable of getting out of the way regardless.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: When did Luke hold a black hole with TK? If you could post that feat I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: I think it was one of those things where he went Full Union with the Force bits where he does completely absurd feats and he moved a black hole (not contained/hold). I don't follow their stuff. It's just as terribly done as Superman's writings.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Edude117

@reikai said:

@edude117: So the times he crosses a galaxy in a few min is...only slightly FTL? Please. Supes is inconsistent because of his poor writers, but there was at least some explanation of that. Also, Supes' FTL is combat speed as well and has kept up in combat at over 8xLightspeed. You can't even begin to claim the same for the likes of Palpy and Luke.

Also, it wouldn't matter if it was "travel speed" or not. If he's flying right at Palpy and Luke at dozens of times faster than light, it won't really matter because they're incapable of getting out of the way regardless.

I suppose I don't know enough about Superman. Could you provide the scan of Superman fighting FTL? I don't mean to sound sassy. I genuinely curious. It's just, to my knowledge, Superman can't fight at FTL speeds and can only reach FTL flight speeds after some acceleration time.

Also, I believe have proof that Superman isn't fast enough to cross a galaxy in a few minutes. Maybe Silver Age is, but I hope everyone understands that Silver Age Superman can stand up to and beat almost any non-omnipotent comic book character so we're obviously not using him.

Anyway, with enough time for acceleration, Superman can reach FTL flight speeds, but, again, this requires time to accelerate so he can't just charge at Luke and Sidious at FTL speeds right from the start.

Superman is shown to have trouble accelerating to the speed of light. With obvious effort, he makes it to just shy of the speed of light.
Superman is shown to have trouble accelerating to the speed of light. With obvious effort, he makes it to just shy of the speed of light.
He says that he can move at only almost the speed of light.
He says that he can move at only almost the speed of light.
This scan shows Superman being hit by an electromagnetic wave. He couldn't react fast enough to dodge it, therefore his fighting speed is not at all FTL.
This scan shows Superman being hit by an electromagnetic wave. He couldn't react fast enough to dodge it, therefore his fighting speed is not at all FTL.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By uberhikari

@reikai said:

@uberhikari: I think it was one of those things where he went Full Union with the Force bits where he does completely absurd feats and he moved a black hole (not contained/hold). I don't follow their stuff. It's just as terribly done as Superman's writings.

Apparently this feat was in Dark Tide 2: Ruin...I think. What level of canonicity is this?

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Edude117

@uberhikari: It is C-canon, along with all the other Star Wars books, comics, and games. So, yes, it is canon.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@uberhikari: It is C-canon, along with all the other Star Wars books, comics, and games. So, yes, it is canon.

What was the context surrounding the feat? Was this a special version of Luke, like was he amped or something?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Wiz&Boomstick did a fair job of analyzing Luke in one of their earlier battles.

Loading Video...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@uberhikari said:

@edude117 said:

What was the context surrounding the feat? Was this a special version of Luke, like was he amped or something?

No he wasn't amped. It's just Luke being Luke.

Luke has also manipulated a ISD with TK and re-created/destroyed a mountain sized structure that reached the clouds with TK as well. I could name other TK feats but these are his most impressive.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

@edude117 said:

Luke has also manipulated a ISD with TK and re-created/destroyed a mountain sized structure that reached the clouds with TK as well. I could name other TK feats but these are his most impressive.

Wow, I didn't know Luke was that strong. I knew he was strong, but holding back a black hole with TK? That's insane. Wouldn't this put Luke way above people like Superman and WW?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@uberhikari said:

@edude117 said:

Wow, I didn't know Luke was that strong. I knew he was strong, but holding back a black hole with TK? That's insane. Wouldn't this put Luke way above people like Superman and WW?

Dat EU lol.

I wouldn't say waaay Superman and Wonder Woman, but I do think he could beat both.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Wonder Woman, yes. Superman, no. Superman is capable of doing things just like that. He's also held a singularity before as well. Superman's physical strength is on par with Luke's telekinetic strength.

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By reikai

@uberhikari: No, he was amped. Virtually all of Luke's major feats involved doing his "One with the Force" bit where his entire body becomes infused with the Force and he glows brighter than Leeroy in "The last Dragon". It's not something he can just do out of the blue whenever he wants.

And if I recall correctly, doing this puts a tremendous strain on his body and could kill him if he keeps it up for too long. Of course, that's the thing most tend to leave out. That he doesn't have limitless power or ability. And really, no, moving a singularity doesn't place Luke above them. It's not something he can do at will. He wasn't out in space either in the black hole or like that, nor resisting its gravitational force. Something Superman has done before.

Luke can TK a mountain. Supes can bench a planet. They're both ridiculous characters with their owners doing whatever the hell they want with them.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@uberhikari: Wonder Woman, yes. Superman, no. Superman is capable of doing things just like that. He's also held a singularity before as well. Superman's physical strength is on par with Luke's telekinetic strength.

No Caption Provided

This scan has been discussed ad nauseum. Superman is not holding a black hole in that scan, he's holding a device that is turning into a micro-black hole.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Edude117

@reikai said:

@uberhikari: No, he was amped. Virtually all of Luke's major feats involved doing his "One with the Force" bit where his entire body becomes infused with the Force and he glows brighter than Leeroy in "The last Dragon". It's not something he can just do out of the blue whenever he wants.

And if I recall correctly, doing this puts a tremendous strain on his body and could kill him if he keeps it up for too long. Of course, that's the thing most tend to leave out. That he doesn't have limitless power or ability. And really, no, moving a singularity doesn't place Luke above them. It's not something he can do at will. He wasn't out in space either in the black hole or like that, nor resisting its gravitational force. Something Superman has done before.

Luke can TK a mountain. Supes can bench a planet. They're both ridiculous characters with their owners doing whatever the hell they want with them. Let's agree to disagree.

I haven't read the book, so I can't say you're right or wrong, so could you prove to me that he was amped? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, I'd just like to know.

And being One with the Force isn't taxing. In fact, everything you do when you're One is almost effortless. However, it does have a time limit and you can't voluntarily enter Oneness.

The only Superman that has "benched" anything near a planet was All-Star Superman and I don't believe he's canon. The real Superman needs a lot of help moving Earth. Heck, he needed help moving the moon!

Oh, and Luke is above mountain busting. He's much more than a mere mountain buster. The fact that you assume so lets me assume that you're not too well-versed in Star Wars EU.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Edude117

@edude117 said:

No Caption Provided

This scan has been discussed ad nauseum. Superman is not holding a black hole in that scan, he's holding a device that is turning into a micro-black hole.

Hmmmm... very interesting. Well, that's the only feat I know of where Superman is holding anything remotely close to a black hole. I'm sure he could if he had to, though. After all, Luke wasn't holding a super massive black hole, either.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: Even New-52 Supes was benching the weight of the Earth for five days straight.

No Caption Provided

And he's still put below his Pre-52 self. So yes, Pre-52 Supes has needed help before. And again, that's because of writers discretion. It's not much different from, say, Luke being KO'd by Exar Kun's Force Ghost or bested by others prior to becoming Grand Master. Luke has plenty of low-end feats. And I never see the fans only go by those.

It's like saying we should only use Luke's feats from Pre-GM where he has trouble fighting Luminarus and Vader's other apprentices who aren't anything close to many other nameable Sith.

As for the book, I am only going off by what others have said and claimed. Far as I've seen, no one has ever actually quoted that event from the EU novels. So, technically I can't even say if anyone has even proven that event ever happened.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Luke being KO'd by Exar Kun's Force Ghost

Stop spreading misinformation. It was the combined might of Exar Kun and Kyp Durron that defeated Luke.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: You mean a Nobody Force User who was being used as a tool by Kun? Yeah, same difference bud. Now let's cut off Sid's Battery Power he was getting from Byss and other sources and let's go by Just his own stores of Force Power...oh wait, we can't. Because 2/3rds of the time he's always juicing up on something or other.

You shouldn't get so upset over such ridiculous things. You seem to act as if these guys can't be beaten unless they're ganged up on. There are far too many characters in fiction who can take them easily, among those with people whose destructive level is far below theirs, and yet still more than capable of breaking them down.

So I don't see why you try to viciously defend them like a Templar Knight defending the Holy Grail.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Edude117

@reikai: Oh man. I totally forgot about that feat. And he was devoid of sunlight during that time, yadda yadda yadda. I remember. None-the-less, Luke did hold a real black hole, unlike Superman, therefore I'm sure there strengths (physical vs. TK) are approximately equal.

And no need to talk down to dccomics like that.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai:

You mean a Nobody Force User who was being used as a tool by Kun?

Wait so Kyp Durron, one of the most powerful Force users in the Star Wars Universe a nobody? The Same Durron that slapped foes around with and entire space freighter? The Same Durron that called down lightning bolts via Alter Environment? The Same Durron that has hit flying Tie Fighters with boulders? The Same Durron that has hurled proton torpedoes with great speed at Yuuzhan Vong via TK? Excuse me while I laugh myself to death.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, same difference bud.

Not even close.

Now let's cut off Sid's Battery Power he was getting from Byss and other sources and let's go by Just his own stores of Force Power...oh wait, we can't. Because 2/3rds of the time he's always juicing up on something or other.

What's up with the incorrect red herring? I was not even referring to Palpatine anyway. I would also like you to prove all of this. I'll wait.

You shouldn't get so upset over such ridiculous things.

I was never upset. i just don't won't Viners to be misinformed. That is what the battle forums is for most of the time. Learning about different characters and having fun.

You seem to act as if these guys can't be beaten unless they're ganged up on.

Really? I could name many, many, many, many times, i have stated a Star wars character would lose in a battle.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

........-_- I'm one of Comicvine biggest Luke fans and even I know he does not have a snow balls chance in hell against Thanos.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

.............. O_O

Well it settlted then, Palpatine would get owned by Vecna. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go cry after admitting my favorite Sith Lord has met his match.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Priscilla wrecks Vader she is stronger, faster, more durable and probably has the better destructive output.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

*Sigh* Thanks for murdering Darth Vader.

Anyway this has been done before and Tony would tear Vader a new a$$hole.

Flagged.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Mmm I say DS.

I could pull up many more times when I admitted they lose in a battle. I never let my bias get in the way of a thread. Never.

If I say they win a battle I honestly think they can with logic and reason. I'm a fan, not a fanboy.

There are far too many characters in fiction who can take them easily, among those with people whose destructive level is far below theirs, and yet still more than capable of breaking them down.

That's not a knock on any character. No matter which character you name, either it's Thanos or Superman they're million of characters out there that would destroy them as well. Hell I could make a case Daemon Spade could take Superman via turning his head into a public restroom.

So I don't see why you try to viciously defend them like a Templar Knight defending the Holy Grail.

lol. That actually made me chuckled....Hard..Real, real, real, hard.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Edude117

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

*Sigh* Thanks for murdering Darth Vader.

Anyway this has been done before and Tony would tear Vader a new a$$hole.

Flagged.

Haha I remember that thread! Ahhhh good times. Still disagree, though, but I don't call you a raving lunatic unlike some people.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By reikai

@edude117: But again, like I said, I've never seen anyone actually quote source material concerning Luke's "black hole move" feat. It's word-of-mouth from fans. So it's anyone's guess as to its legitimacy. Also, he wasn't holding it, he moved it. Or so they have said.

Far as it stands, I don't approve of anyone considering me a hater of SW. I gag enough as it is just defending Superman, whom I like about as much as the two he's fighting here. There are things about SW I like, and characters I don't like. The same with DC comics. Doesn't mean I won't defend the one that would succeed in a battle scenario.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Edude117

@reikai said:

@edude117: But again, like I said, I've never seen anyone actually quote source material concerning Luke's "black hole move" feat. It's word-of-mouth from fans. So it's anyone's guess as to its legitimacy. Also, he wasn't holding it, he moved it. Or so they have said.

In order to move something, you've got to contain it. So, in fact, it's an even more impressive feat. He held then moved a black hole.

And I believe someone already said that it's from Dark Tide II: Ruin. I couldn't verify that, though, as I've never read the book.

I'm sure if you ask dc, nova, jedixman, or silver (if any of them feel like answering), they'll give you the quote.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By reikai

@edude117: I can move a fridge by pushing on the side. Doesn't mean I contained it, or picked it up in in some other way took it apart. It just means I applied enough force to change its position. That's all we seemed claimed to have happened.

And I would have to say, if they had they quote, they would've provided it before now. They may even be spending time right now trying to find it. Either way, it doesn't matter in the least, because neither Sid nor Luke have the time to even implement any of their abilities, before they get killed by Supes or Diana. The speed difference between them is too vast, and there is nothing stopping Superman from simply vaporizing them with his heat vision.

This is pretty much what would happen. With the exception that Supes wouldn't be winded.

Loading Video...

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@edude117:

This is pretty much what would happen. With the exception that Supes wouldn't be winded.

Not at all. First off, Luke and Sidious would be able to survive a blast like that head on. Luke has walked on lava with no problem. Second off, why wouldn't he be winded... if he was winded in the very video you showed me? And another thing... what prevents Luke and Sidious from literally just running away from the wall of heat vision? Or closing his eyes shut via TK?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: That was an animated version of Supes who'd been fighting without the sun up. Comic Supes would only get that tired from excessively using his Heat Vision without the sun up. And walking on lava is nothing compared to Superman's heat vision which exceeds solar temperatures.

And again, they don't even have time to react. He can reduce them to less than particles or even micro-lobotomy them and turn them into vegetables before they even know what'd happened.

Loading Video...

Supes can bake a planet if he wanted to.

No Caption Provided

He can use just enough to stop an ice-age. If he had been trying, he could've reduced the earth to slag.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By uberhikari

@reikai:

And he's still put below his Pre-52 self. So yes, Pre-52 Supes has needed help before. And again, that's because of writers discretion.

I disagree. New 52 Superman is definitely faster and stronger than Post-Crisis Superman. I'm not aware of any instances where Post-Crisis Superman moving anything nearly the size of a planet or bench pressing the equivalent weight. Post-Crisis Superman struggled on multiple occasions to go FTL while New 52 Supes has already gone many hundreds of times FTL. That's not writer's discretion, lol.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: It was writer's discretion, but he had like 20-odd writers at the time and they all did whatever the hell they wanted. He goes from struggling with a moon to flying across a galaxy to getting tripped up by Metallo and then phasing through Doomsday's attacks. He goes from having trouble with weak magicians to taking out high-end reality warping magic users and seeing peoples souls with some whacky new visionary ability.

He's moved gears that shift an entire planet and split moons in half. Or just go right ahead, sundip and effortlessly move planets. His writing team was just terrible. And the Star Wars team could've done better without Lucas interfering in everything and butchering creativity.

Yet still, Supes still has the Infinite Mass Punch, which (if estimated correctly) has the impact force of 24octillion megatons of force (or the equivalent of an exploding star). And ya know, a lot of people forget, that despite their Force Powers, Luke and Sid still have weak, fleshy human bodies. In the right situation, you can kill them with a gun.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Deathstroke

2. Grievous

3. Supes and WW because WW plays no games and will blitz them to high heaven.

4. MMH because i don't know who the other guy is.

5. Again Darkseid because of my lack of knowledge

6. Probably Jango, not sure

7. Hal should take it comfortably

8. Hulk easily. Without trying. Adamantium can barely cut Hulk, lightsabers won't do much better. Also he's moved and reacted at speeds faster than 60 strikes per second before.

9. Iron Man

10. idk probably Exar kun

11. Maul stomps

12. Vader stomps

13. War Machine

14. Apocalypse

15. Nihilus if you equalize energy (he can drain Magneto just by being there). Otherwise Mags stomps.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#188  Edited By Erkan12

Star Wars stomps.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Boba Fett vs. Deathstroke - Deathstroke

2) General Grievous vs. Wolverine - Wolverine

3) Darth Sidious & Luke Skywalker vs. Superman (not Prime One Million) & Wonder Woman - Superman and Wonder Woman

4) Abeloth vs. Martian Manhunter - Martian Manhunter

5) The Ones (Father, Son, Daughter) vs. Darkseid - Darkseid

6) Jango Fett vs. Batman - Batman

7) Yoda vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Hal Jordan stomps

8) Mace Windu & Count Dooku vs. Hulk (Bruce Banner) - Hulk stomps

9) Darth Bane vs. Iron Man (Round 1: No Orbalisk Armor - Round 2: Bane has Orbalisk Armor) - Iron Man

10) Exar Kun vs. Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Carnage can't bond with Kun) - Exar Kun

11) Darth Maul vs. Spider-Man (Maul has an extremely durable bowstaff instead of a lightsaber) - Spiderman

12) Darth Vader vs. Captain America & Black Widow & Hawkeye (the team gets a week of prep. time) - Team

13) Darth Caedus vs. War Machine - War Machine

14) Revan & Darth Malak vs. Apocalypse - Apocalypse

15) Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Magneto - Magneto

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By ShootingNova

Nihilus has never drained anybody by being there. His passive weakening effect takes what, years, before it actually has that much of a notable effect? His speech is the one that "supposedly killed an entire planet". I consider that a usage of Drain during his speech, which he may have magnified.

@reikai said:

No, he was amped. Virtually all of Luke's major feats involved doing his "One with the Force" bit where his entire body becomes infused with the Force and he glows brighter than Leeroy in "The last Dragon".

Wrong. Luke's instance with which he entered Oneness was where he was described as immovable by a black hole, and when he used his lightsaber it appeared to be dozens of blades. The black hole-holding feat with TK was accomplished without any amp.

@reikai said:

And if I recall correctly, doing this puts a tremendous strain on his body and could kill him if he keeps it up for too long. Of course, that's the thing most tend to leave out.

Wrong, again. Oneness makes you merge with the Force, so I don't see how the Force can get strained. The only thing you have said correctly thus far was the fact that Oneness is involuntary.

Of course, until you have some sort of canonical source to supplement all this made-up information, I don't know why you enjoy spreading misinformation and just making up gibberish. It's asinine.

@reikai said:

It's not something he can do at will.

Yes, he can.

@reikai said:

He wasn't out in space either in the black hole or like that, nor resisting its gravitational force. Something Superman has done before.

LOL. If you can't even pretend to be certain, then I don't see why you should be spreading so much fake information.

Orphan81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) BobaFett vs. DeathStroke

Deathstroke without Question. Deathstroke's enhancements make him the equivalent of movie level Jedi on the very least, and he has more tactical experience then Boba does. Both characters have a history of tactical experience but Deathstroke is portrayed as actually being "Older" and when it comes to being a Mercenary Bounty Hunter, age and treachery are everything. Not only is Deathstroke older, but he hasn't slowed down physically thanks to his bodies enhancements. Boba puts up a decent fight thanks to being no slouch, but still loses to Slade Wilson.

2) General Grievous vs. Wolverine

Whether or not Lightsabers can cut through Admantium is what is most important to this battle. Because if they can't, then Grevious cannot win this. Wolverine in the past has shown a willingness to throw himself into complete injury in order to take someone down. Grevious shows no signs that Admantium won't cut through his frame like a hot knife through butter. Wolverine lets himself get cut to near ribbons by Lightsabers in a Bezerk state and takes Grevious apart. If Lightsabers can cut through Admantium though? Then Wolverine is cut to pieces.

3) Darth Sidious & Luke Skywalker vs. Superman (not Prime One Million) & Wonder Woman

This isn't even a contest. Even baring the ridiculous claims and feats of the EU, Luke and Palpatine simply do not fight at the speeds which Superman and Wonder Woman can. As has been explained several times, yes Force Movers process information incredibly fast, but their reflexes are more born out of Pre-cognition then actually moving at light speeds. Even assuming they can move at light speeds, it still wouldn't help them, Light Sabers are going to do exactly dick to Superman and Wonder Woman. Their levels of Invulnerability are so high, it's an ineffective weapon against them. Force Lightning isn't going to be much better as it doesn't qualify as "magic" and even then, Force Lighting Feats haven't been shown to be on the level of a Shazam Thunderbolt which isn't capable of killing Superman either.

So then we got into the TK area. Well I'll put this bluntly, Superman's Strength regularly breaks the laws of physics, they're not going to have the Moxi to bring to bare to hold Wonder Woman or Kal'El there. Okay, fine, so how about the Telepathy route? Well, Both of them have Mental Defenses and Mental training from Martian Manhunter, not only that, Superman himself practices a form of Telepathic Martial Arts to protect himself against that sort of thing. Wonder woman is more vulnerable, but Superman? The Emperor isn't going to be able to possess him in the heat of battle.

Well how about Luke's one rare "I become one with the Force, glow and am all powerful" sort of thing? Well the counter to that is, Superman's power is actually limitless and the only limits he has are those he imposes on himself. Or he could simply fly up to the Sun, supercharge himself for a few minutes, and then destroy the entire planet the fight is taking place on. But I'd prefer to leave the ridiculous Deus Ex Machina Feats out of this kind of debate and go for their typical depictions.

When it comes down to it, there is nothing scarier then an evil Superman in these kinds of fictions. Superman without Morals, whose sole purpose is to kill? That's one of the most frightening things in existence, that's the kind of superman who in the most recent issue of Earth 2....Caught the Flash and broke his ankle. As for the Flash, we know he can out class Luke and Palpatine in speed. This isn't a contest, a Superman whose driven to kill, with a Wonder Woman willing to do the same, will paste Luke and Palpatine within moments. They're just stronger, faster, and tougher.

Skipping the Star Wars characters I don't know enough about to weigh in somewhat fairly.

6.) Jango Fett vs Batman

Much as I loathe and Despise "Batgod", I give this one to Batman. Jango's got great technology, so does Batman, but Batman's just as fast, quick, strong, and a better fighter by degree's. He's also smarter by so many degree's. Jango is simply outclassed here. Batman Disarms Jango by hiding and waiting, and then takes him apart in a hand to hand fight before snapping his neck.

7.) Yoda vs Green Lantern Hal Jordan

Very Tough to say. Hal has more raw power, most certainly. Don't get me wrong, Yoda is close with the Force and all, but Green Lantern Rings are capable of ridiculous feats, and Hal Jordan is the strongest willed Green Lantern. Lantern Forcefields can protect from Light Saber attacks, and counter any big huge hunks of material Yoda tosses at him. The one fuzzy area is of course the mental area of the Force. Hal is the strongest willed human being on Earth, the Force often relies upon influencing people who are weak of will. Strong willed types tend to shake off it's influences and they don't get stronger willed then Hal Jordan. I like to think Master Yoda is not an idiot, though and far smarter and more tactically minded then Hal is. This might simply be a protracted long drawn out Battle with Yoda doing hit and run attacks on Hal, draining him down further and further until Hal is mentally exhausted and or the Lantern runs out of Juice. Based on that scenario, and Age and Treachery defeating youth and speed, I gotta give this one to Yoda.

8.) Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs Hulk

Much Like Superman and Wonder Woman taking on Palpatine and Luke, this isn't a contest. This is an inevitability. The more Dooku and Windu beat on Hulk, the Angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. Hell, in some cases, Hulk even gets more and more invulnerable as he gets angry too, such as shown during World War Hulk. He also achieved a strength so high, when he was angry, his footsteps were breaking tectonic plates. I actually think Dooku fucks this up more for Windu. He's going to get Hulk angrier with his attitude and tactics faster then Windu would by himself. Either way though, Hulk's going to reach a point where they just cannot stop him. Winner here is Hulk.

10.) Exar Kun vs Carnage

Exar wins, he knows how to fight, he has the Force, he has a Lightsaber. The Force and combat training are enough to compensate for Carnage's enhanced strength and reflexes. This isn't a contest either. It ends the moment Exar closes with Carnage and cuts him to pieces.

11.) Darth Maul vs Spiderman

Without a Lightsaber Maul doesn't have enough ability to really Kill Spiderman. A Bowstaff isn't going to do it. Spider senses and spider reflexes are going to mean Spiderman dodges the majority of Maul's hits. Maul can run 5x the speed of a peak human and has reflexes around those areas according to the literature? Well that's nice, Spiderman has reflexes 20x that of peak humans. Maul will land hits, but with a Bo Staff it's not going to be enough to stop Spiderman from webbing him up, and snapping his neck. This is a very real missmatch without Maul having access to a Lightsaber. As it's a Martial Artist who is stronger, faster, and tougher then normal against a Martial Artist who is Stronger, Faster, tougher then normal who can also stick to walls, and has web fluid which the other Martial Artist can't break out of. Give Maul his Saber and the fight changes dramatically. Maul can cut through webs and burn them, and despite how fast Spiderman is...Maul only needs to hit him once, and it's all over.

The last two fights don't particularly interest me to go on about, but I'll give a brief summation.

14.) Darth Malak and Revan vs Apocalpyse

Revan and Malak, because Apocalpyse's abilities and threat range is so inconsistent it's hard to really pin down how well he'd do. Sometimes Jean Grey, Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, and Kitty Pryde are the only ones needed to beat him, and sometimes it takes 4 teams of X-men.

15.) Sion and Nihuls vs Magneto

Magneto kills them because their in an environment full of metal, and he'll turn their armor and weapons against them.

Avatar image for armie_valentine
armie_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_power (jus for refrence)

wow wow wow some of your reasoning's are a JOKE!

do you even know who Darth Bane IS? vs Iron man are you kidding? Iron man did NOT tank a nuke he was miles away from the nuke when it went off in the Avengers, if anything he got the after shock. big deal...

whats to stop Bane slicing through IRON man's armor?? pretty much nothing far as im conserned, whats to stop Bane from choking Iron man, his armour? r u joking? how can anyone even say its a near match when Bane can sap his life force directly.

Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Magneto

this also is a joke, Nihilus is an entity of the force he dont even exist in physical form, magnets cant hurt him at all, Nihilus can destroy an planet and all life on it by being near it, I repeat by being near it... and your telling me magneto is gunna win? LOOOL u guys must perform in a circus caus your giving me jokes hahahaha.
For Sion hes just watching, magneto drop silently to the floor whilst Nihilus steals his life force.

as for the adamantium thing lightsabers are beams of pure energy adamantium is metal that CAN be melted otherwise HOW did they put it in Wolfie boy EH???

srs guys u ARE funny x

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ElderSkaar

Why do people take Hulk above Superman ? Mace Windu is in the same tier as Luke yet people say they win bs Supes and ww but not against hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

1) Boba Fett vs. Deathstroke

Could go either way.

Grievous stomps.

3) Darth Sidious & Luke Skywalker vs. Superman (not Prime One Million) & Wonder Woman

Supes and WW.

4) Abeloth vs. Martian Manhunter

Martian Manhunter, probably.

5) The Ones (Father, Son, Daughter) vs. Darkseid

Probably Darkseid.

6) Jango Fett vs. Batman

Jango.

7) Yoda vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

GL stomps.

8) Mace Windu & Count Dooku vs. Hulk (Bruce Banner)

Hulk, they have no way of hurting him.

9) Darth Bane vs. Iron Man (Round 1: No Orbalisk Armor - Round 2: Bane has Orbalisk Armor)

Curious battle with Orbalisks but probably Iron Man.

10) Exar Kun vs. Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Carnage can't bond with Kun)

Kun.

11) Darth Maul vs. Spider-Man (Maul has an extremely durable bowstaff instead of a lightsaber)

Maul beats the tar out of him.

12) Darth Vader vs. Captain America & Black Widow & Hawkeye (the team gets a week of prep. time)

Vader wrecks.

13) Darth Caedus vs. War Machine

Not sure.

14) Revan & Darth Malak vs. Apocalypse

Apocalypse probably stomps.

15) Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Magneto

Not sure. Depends on who strikes first, really, between Nihilus and Magneto.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6) Jango Fett vs. Batman

9) Darth Bane vs. Iron Man (Round 1: No Orbalisk Armor - Round 2: Bane has Orbalisk Armor)

11) Darth Maul vs. Spider-Man (Maul has an extremely durable bowstaff instead of a lightsaber)

12) Darth Vader vs. Captain America & Black Widow & Hawkeye (the team gets a week of prep. time)

14) Revan & Darth Malak vs. Apocalypse - Don't know Apocalypse

15) Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Magneto - Don't know

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Boba because I know nothing of Deathstroke.

2. Sidious AND Luke? Please. Superman ain't faster than any of those. Superman thinks he can speedblitz Luke, Luke sidesteps, and Superman crashes onto something. Luke engages Wonder Woman while Sidious fries Superman. Then Wonder Woman gets owned by two of the best Force wielders (discounting the Ones) in history.

3. Sorry, switche the order. GG beats Wolverine. Adamantium can probably repel lightsabers but four? Wolverine gets speedblitzed. Also, his claws won't manage to defend four spinning (maybe even six) lightsabers.

4. Abeloth.

5. The Ones stomp whoever Darkseid is.

6. Close. Maybe Jango, because his Mandalorian armor can tank blaster bolts, so normal bullets would be tanked. Batman can fly, so can Jango. Jango has head rockets, wrist rockets, Flamethrowers, cables...

7. Yoda.

8. Dooku or Windu alone can stomp. It's just getting close to Hulk, evading his stomping, slice one of his feet out, make him lose his balance (cut his other foot out if need be) make him fall and slice him up. Dooku can use Force Lightning.

9. Dunno. Orbalisk Bane wins. But can Iron Man tank lightsabers? That is the question. Gonna leave this one blank.

10. Kun was a great duelist and a specialist at darker Force abilities/Sorcery. Kun.

11. Maul. If his bowstaff is being caught by webs he can Force Crush the webshooters and Force Choke Spider-Man. Or beat him up. Or catch him (Maul can catch Spider-Man.)

12. Dunno. The team has prep, it's a 3v1, and Capt. America is the only one I've heard of. I wanna say Vader but... ok. Vader.

13. Caedus.

14. Maybe Apocalypse, but they're two, and they're very powerful. But Apocalypse because Vitiate owned them.

15. Isn't Sion near or immortal? Nihilus doesn't have a body. He can drain entire planets. Maybe Nihilus even solos.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

All combatants are at their primes and have their standard gear.

All battles must result in a death and are random encounters unless otherwise specified.

1) Boba Fett vs. Deathstroke - Deathstroke is better in most ways.

2) General Grievous vs. Wolverine - Super stomp. Grievious is faster, stronger, and doesn't need lightsabers to put down Logan

3) Darth Sidious & Luke Skywalker vs. Superman (not Prime One Million) & Wonder Woman - I don't know.

4) Abeloth vs. Martian Manhunter - Abeloth is literally the strongest being in the galaxy. GM Luke couldn't defeat her.

5) The Ones (Father, Son, Daughter) vs. Darkseid - Much more powerful

6) Jango Fett vs. Batman - More skilled and way better equipment.

7) Yoda vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - More powerful. More versitile.

8) Mace Windu & Count Dooku vs. Hulk (Bruce Banner)- Barely Hulk. He can be super inconsistent, but still too durable to be put down.

9) Darth Bane vs. Iron Man (Round 1: No Orbalisk Armor - Round 2: Bane has Orbalisk Armor) - Probably Iron Man. More versitile, TP resistant, and has many ways to dish out damage. Bane is no joke though, and he could also take if he goes all out immediately.

10) Exar Kun vs. Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Carnage can't bond with Kun) - Exar Kun

11) Darth Maul vs. Spider-Man (Maul has an extremely durable bowstaff instead of a lightsaber) - could go either way. both are very agile and excellent fighters

12) Darth Vader vs. Captain America & Black Widow & Hawkeye (the team gets a week of prep. time) - One week of prep won't matter. Vader has precog and MANY ways to literally one shot them.

13) Darth Caedus vs. War Machine - Caedus is way too powerful.

14) Revan & Darth Malak vs. Apocalypse - Apocalypse, when he isn't jobbing, is terrifying. Celestial armor alone gives him a huge edge.

15) Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Magneto - I personally think Nihilus force drain feats are overstated. Magneto can BFR their lightsabers away, attack them with everything in this enviroment, and resist any TP they would attempt. He could engulf Sion in metal from the city and just launch him into space forever. He could also dismantle Nihilus armor too.

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

No people are present in the city; just the combatants.

Who wins what battles? Does the winner stomp?

Penguinofsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Penguinofsteel

1. Deathstroke

2.could go either way

3.superman and wonder woman

4.i don't know

5.darkseid

6. Batman (close fight)

7. Hal

8. Mace and dooku

9. Ironman

10.exar kun

11.maul

12. Vader

13.i don't know much about caedus

14.apocalypse

15.darth Sion and nihilus

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba

(Idk, depends on whether lightsabers can cut through adamantium, which I doubt. I’ll give it wolverine)

Supes and WW

Abeloth (negs)

The Ones

6) Jango Fett vs. Batman

Jango

Yoda

Mace and dooku

Bane both rounds

Ezra kun

Maul

Vader negs even with a year of prep

Caedus

14) Revan & Darth Malak vs. Apocalypse

Duo

15) Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Magneto

Duo negs, either one of them wins