Green Arrow

Black Manta

Rounds

Round 1: Bloodlusted

Round 2: Random Encounter

Round 3: 1 day's Prep

Rules

1. Standard Gear
  2. All feats are allowed for both teams; note only base stats ex. no ultimate spiderman feats due to boost in stats, character, etc.
  3. In character
  4. No morals
  5. Winner by death
  6. No BFR

Area of the Fight

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Without stupid writing, Cad Bane is outclassed. I'd give Peter the edge against anybody, except Durge, I'm not overly sure on Green Arrow and especially Black Manta, the latter of whom I'm not very familiar with.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 oceanmaster21  Online

stars wars team barley

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Whelp this is interesting, but i have a feeling comic team will prolly win majority in all three rounds.

@shootingnova I agree, but with 1 day's prep i'd say he can possibly be in their league ( cad bane ).

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BloodBlunts

dude spiderman and green goblin alone would win your underestimating their strength, petes a class 25 and goblins i think class 15-20. mantas eye beam is surprisingly strong too. and green arrow would beat cad bane imo but only cuz of pis (this was more of a joke dont freak) but team spider goblin win

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 probably.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me Team 2 has this

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would they beat Durge? They lack the ability to kill him, unless I'm missing something (which I could be, since as I said I don't know anything about Black Manta and my knowledge on Green Arrow isn't the best), and this is to the death. Durge was only finally killed by being thrown into a star, and before that he was sliced apart by lightsabers, shot by a tremendous volley of blaster fire, blown apart from the inside, blasted with multiple grenades, etc. and he has stood in flame and lava without being hurt. How would the team actually kill him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: One does not simply know how to beat him lol. However such bs about his death he should of lived! and never been in that situation! XD. However, im loving all the team two votes though lol.

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

How would they beat Durge? They lack the ability to kill him, unless I'm missing something (which I could be, since as I said I don't know anything about Black Manta and my knowledge on Green Arrow isn't the best), and this is to the death. Durge was only finally killed by being thrown into a star, and before that he was sliced apart by lightsabers, shot by a tremendous volley of blaster fire, blown apart from the inside, blasted with multiple grenades, etc. and he has stood in flame and lava without being hurt. How would the team actually kill him?

This

Also why wouldn't team 1 get into those ships , put up the shields and fire the whole place up lol as they know the technologie .

Also I am wondering who's reflexes are better, spiderman's reflexes or the jedi reflexes ...

Because a jedi master couldn't dodge Jango fets blaster shots .

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1, every round, for a solid majority.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: A featless master

And Spidey should be above most Jedi in that regard, he dodges similarly fast shots as well.

They can't put down Durge, but otherwise the Super team should be able to win.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durge has super-speed, he can tag Spidey.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd think that Black Manta could take Durge couldn't he? I mean I'm no expert on him, but he is an Aquaman villain. It'd stand to reason his beams are pretty powerful. If so, then I'd give this to Team 2. If Black Manta can take out Durge, and with Spider-Man added to the mix, and the scale would be a tad more tipped in their favor.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

Well technical speaking jedi can react to things before they happen, spiderman can't ...

But i do agree spidey should be above that jedi in Geonosis .

Coleman Trebor wen't for Dooku even tough he was very well aware of his abilities .

So this means he knew he had a chance otherwise he wouldn't of risked his life right .

I would call that a feat ...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: Yes, he can. ie; sensing someone wants to hurt him. He senses that some people are dangerous without fighting them, knowing there is a gun aimed at him before the trigger is pulled, etc.

Trevor has literally that one feat. We don't even know how accomplished of a duelist he was, but he wasn't able to block Jangos shot, which suggests he was a low level combatant, along with his green light saber, which usually suggests they were more meditative (at least in the creation of the saber).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durge > Spider-Man

The Fetts > Anyone else on the other team.

Come at me.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd assume that Durge could eventually tag Spider-Man, and the team does have explosives to work with as well.

I still haven't seen something to ensure Durge's demise.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword:

Interesting fight by the way , i like this one .

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolfrazer

@jacthripper: Well he did block/deflect 2 of Jango's shots people seem to forget that small bit, but yeah..Coleman wasn't a combatant Jedi, he was more a diplomat....why he went to go pick a fight with Dooku is beyond me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Jedi should be in Spider-Man's speed range. It's noted that every Force sensitive has passive superhuman speed and precognition - consider that, and then consider the fact that we have regular beings like the Fetts, Kir Kanos, Theron Shan ect who can dodge and deflect blaster bolts and dodge Force lightning.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Dooku was distracted and vulnerable, IIRC, from spectating the fight. Of course, Fett wasn't spectating anything, so he killed Trebor instantly.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Do you remember if the AotC novel says anything about Jango killing multiple Jedi, or just Trebor?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@i_like_swords: I believe it was just Trebor, but I will have to check again in case I do miss something. I'm about to go to bed though, so I'll have to check tomorrow. Though I'm extremely positive, if not certain, that there was nobody else. Nobody of note, at least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Eh now when you mean regular, you mean just that they aren't Jedi right? Cause as you noted and I noted, Boba/Kanos aren't really regular dudes. Shan I wouldn't think would be a normal guy either....but then I don't really know anything about him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any ways i can see spiderman beating durge in the first 2 rounds ( kicking durge into space i don't know ), but i don't see how team 1 can lose in round 3 as they can use the ships lol

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. In fact, Peter might be able to get small amount of wins by himself.

Spidey can beat anybody, Green Goblin same. So, I just dont see how Team 1 can win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brain cell patrol are in these threads now? Great.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By okayalright_44

@i_like_swords said:

Brain cell patrol are in these threads now? Great.

who are they lol.

Anyways it depends on the matchups.

Durge wins every matchup he's in including Spidey.

Spidey wins every matchup except Durge.

Jango and Boba( w Cade running distraction/interference) Team up, beats Goblin, Manta and Arrow ensuring team 1 a win virtually every time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: no bfr so, no kicking into space LOL. however the ships is an interesting point lol. @aressword yo they allowed to use ships? lol

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Thanks , yeh i forgot about bfr, sorry bro

EDIT : Now i really don't see any way to kill Durge honestly , his parts are like magnets to each other so spiderman & co would literally need to lock each particle of his body in order to keep him death , ( did i just find out a way to kill durge ? Prob not @shootingnova ) .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: o idc, just saying they can't be spartan kicked into space. XD

Also his limbs pull themselves together and stretch, you'd also have to assume they'd somehow cut it, cause durge doesn't sit there and let himself get it either. XD

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Yeh but any ways Spidey would just need to web everyone like mummies and then take the green goblins grenates ( he should be dead by now right ) and then Peter be like, one for you , on for you , and you durge you motherf***** you can have the rest .

Bye bye ( oh shit ) * lets durge his particles reform * Hey durge, explain me how this works please ? , No dude, Ok Durge * tortures Durge * fine i'll speak ! ,

Durge explains it , Spidey webs him up , shoots at him with the ship , webs up the particles 1 by 1 , and takes of .

And he lived long and ever after, the end .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: Yeh but any ways Spidey would just need to web everyone like mummies and then take the green goblins grenates ( he should be dead by now right ) and then Peter be like, one for you , on for you , and you durge you motherf***** you can have the rest . LOLOLOL XD

"Bye bye ( oh shit ) * lets durge his particles reform * Hey durge, explain me how this works please ? , No dude, Ok Durge * tortures Durge * fine i'll speak ! ,

Durge explains it , Spidey webs him up , shoots at him with the ship , webs up the particles 1 by 1 , and takes of .

And he lived long and ever after, the end ." <--i dont think durge would talk nor spidy would use tortures XD. Besides durge would say this ( replace hostages with spidy and friends ) XD

and then peter would cry and it'd be a stalemate. Xd

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Webspam isn't really on the cards when you consider that Jango has several projectile blades and retractable blades on his gauntlets, and Boba himself has a couple of blades on him as well as a voice/helmet activated missile, jetpack and jetpack flamethrower. Durge is simply too big and too flexible to succumb to webbing, and given the fact that the likes of Green Arrow will be of little consequence to the Star Wars team, I find it very hard to believe that Spider-Man is coming close to soloing this. Well, I mean, he could, if you live in some kind of parallel universe where nothing makes sense.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 2 needs someone on Durge's level, Black Manta doesn't cut it.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Ok what if Spiderman manages to shoot a web on Jango's and boba's face ?

None of them showed the ability to remove the sticky web ( i think ) with bare hands ...

And i don't think they could dodge his webs as their armor is really heavy, especially when he's in close range : s

Also i can literally see spiderman dodging their blasterguns , closing up on them , webbing their guns away, webbing them into mummies , and if they start to use their flamethrowers , spiderman would just fly around and let them use it until they are out of ammo .

After all Boba and Fett are nothing more than a clone trooper with more experience and better gear / weapons right ?

And clone troopers don't really have jedi superhuman reflexes right ? ...

But i could be wrong

EDIT : I agree that spiderman couldn't solo this , but if the other could distract durge and bane, i think Spiderman could take out boba fett and jango, and then bane but i don't think he can take out durge as durge really is overpowered as f**** .

But never say never right

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jwwprod

Star Wars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: So.. see when you post? Do you sort of, make it your mission to say as many.. wrong.. things as you can before concluding the post? Because if you do, you're doing a fine job.

Ok what if Spiderman manages to shoot a web on Jango's and boba's face ?

Flamethrower
Flamethrower
Retractable wrist-blade
Retractable wrist-blade

And i don't think they could dodge his webs as their armor is really heavy, especially when he's in close range : s

Well their armor isn't anything to do with it, otherwise they would have issues dodging blaster bolts, which are faster than bullets. I agree in a 1v1 situation Spidey could webspam for the victory, but then when you stop ignoring the fact that this is a team battle, it gets a little less simple than that.

Also i can literally see spiderman dodging their blasterguns , closing up on them , webbing their guns away, webbing them into mummies , and if they start to use their flamethrowers , spiderman would just fly around and let them use it until they are out of ammo .

Again, in a 1v1 scenario this might have been the case. If you're referring to a scenario with both of them fighting Spider-Man, you'd need to be kidding yourself to believe that Peter is coming out of that situation not looking like Swiss cheese. Boba and Jango have already shot precognitive beings just as fast as Spider-Man individually, so put both of them in front of Spider-Man and it isn't going to end well for him.

After all Boba and Fett are nothing more than a clone trooper with more experience and better gear / weapons right ?

And clone troopers don't really have jedi superhuman reflexes right ? ...

But i could be wrong

I don't know what clone troopers have to do with anything. Boba and Jango Fett are themselves.

Again, clone troopers have nothing to do with this.

You usually are.

EDIT : I agree that spiderman couldn't solo this , but if the other could distract durge and bane, i think Spiderman could take out boba fett and jango, and then bane but i don't think he can take out durge as durge really is overpowered as f**** .

But never say never right

The Fetts could take the other three members of the other team between the pair of them, and they could take Spider-Man together. Cad isn't really necessary, but it's useful to have a distraction. And Durge should just mop the floor with any of them. You can whine about him being overpowered but the word in of itself is just redundant.