Star Wars Monsters vs. Jurassic Park Dinosaurs

CVPI19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since I'm new here & I thought of this all day for my first topic here I thought ask who would win Star Wars Monsters or Jurassic Park Dinosaurs? We are going by both movie canons of Star Wars & Jurassic Park the Expanded Universe/Legends continuity and Jurassic Park Novels & Comic continuities don't count here. What do you think are these good match ups or no if not I can think of different dinos & monsters that fight each other.

Fight 1

No Caption Provided

The Big One (Jurassic Park Movie Alpha Raptor) & her pack

vs.

No Caption Provided

The Nexu (Episode II: Attack of the Clones)

Round 1 takes place in the Execution Arena on Geonosis

Round 2 takes place in the Visitor's Center at Jurassic Park on Isla Nulbar

Fight 2

No Caption Provided

Dilophosaurus (Jurassic Park Movie version)

vs.

No Caption Provided

Gundark (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Round 1 takes place in the Gundark cave on Vanqor

Round 2 takes place in the Dilophosaurus enclosure at Jurassic Park on Isla Nulbar

Fight 3

No Caption Provided

Triceratops (One of the adults from the Lost World: Jurassic Park)

vs.

No Caption Provided

Reek (Episode II: Attack of the Clones)

Round 1 takes place in the Execution Arena on Geonosis

Round 2 takes place at the Hunter's camp on Isla Sorna

Fight 4

No Caption Provided

Mosasaurus (Jurassic World)

vs.

No Caption Provided

Opee Sea Killer

Round 1 takes place on Naboo near Otoh Gunga

Round 2 takes place at the Jurassic World Lagoon on Isla Nulbar

Fight 5

No Caption Provided

Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

vs.

No Caption Provided

Zilla Beast (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Round 1 takes place on Malastare

Round 2 takes place at Jurassic World Main Street on Isla Nulbar

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OrdinaryAlan
  1. Probably the Raptor team.
  2. Idk...no knowledge on Gundark
  3. Reek should win.
  4. Mosasaurus stomps, IMO. A better battle would have been against the Sando aqua monster.
  5. Zilla beast stomps. Thing was huge and completely invulnerable to physical attacks.

EDIT: actually nevermind my answer on round 4. Just looked up Sando and he's way bigger than the Mosasaurus. It would be a mismatch.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight 1: I think there were... three raptors in that movie.. Yes?

Round 1: I would back the Nexu. No area to hide or ambush, and the Nexu is the more dangerous of them in terms of pure 'tools' given its claws and massive mouth.

Round 2: Raptors could, potentially, take it due to their shown intelligence. Not sure how I lean on this one.

Fight 2: Gundark butchers it.

Fight 3: Not sure... their horns seem... amusingly placed looks like they would miss each other and smack into each others skull... so... mayhaps a double KO?

Fight 4: No idea.

Fight 5: Uh... five dollars on the one that laughs at lightsabers and tank shots.

CVPI19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CVPI19

@ordinaryalan: No big deal I had thought that too but I realized that the Mosasaurus had more of a chance against the Opee Sea Killer than the Sando Monster. I had thoughts of the Acklay from Attack of the Clones, the Wampa Ice Monster, & Rancor fighting other dinos, while I had thoughts of the T-Rex & Spinosaurus fighting other monsters anyone is free to give me good suggestions for which Dinosaur should fight which Star Wars monster.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

1) raptors

2) gundark

3) reek

4) mosasaur

5) zillo

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last match....what the heck????

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wut said:

Fight 1: I think there were... three raptors in that movie.. Yes?

Round 1: I would back the Nexu. No area to hide or ambush, and the Nexu is the more dangerous of them in terms of pure 'tools' given its claws and massive mouth.

Round 2: Raptors could, potentially, take it due to their shown intelligence. Not sure how I lean on this one.

Fight 2: Gundark butchers it.

Fight 3: Not sure... their horns seem... amusingly placed looks like they would miss each other and smack into each others skull... so... mayhaps a double KO?

Fight 4: No idea.

Fight 5: Uh... five dollars on the one that laughs at lightsabers and tank shots.

This. And yes there were three raptors in that movie.

CVPI19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CVPI19

Alright anyone have an idea on what should the Rexy the Tyrannosaurus Rex (she's the same T-Rex from the first movie & also in Jurassic World) & the Jurassic Park III Spinosaurus should fight from the Star Wars movies like the Rancor, Acklay, or Wampa who would win one of these fights for Rexy Round 2 takes place on Isla Nublar either in Jurassic Park or Jurassic World while for Spiny his round 2 fights would be in the Jurassic Park III section of Isla Sonar for the Rancor in Round 1 they would take place at Jabba's Palace, for the Acklay in the Execution Arena on Geonosis, & for the Wampa on Hoth either outside, inside the same cave where it held Luke briefly or inside of Echo Base.

SobekApep236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SobekApep236

R1: Raptors stomp. Just one of these should be enough to have a even match and Big One would win, high diff

R2: Gundark, high diff against an adult Dilophosaurus and easily against a young one.

R3: Trike, mid-low diff. A reek only weights as much as a rhino, a trike weights as much as/or more as an african elephant.

R4: Mosasurus, high or mid diff. Both are around the same size but Mosa seems to be better equipment one out of two(possibly heavier too)

R5:...Seriously? Zillo beast steps on the poor thing.