deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

vs

Joewell's Team: Aang(no avatar state)

Link(gear:ink has the Master Sword, Heroes Bow, Bombs, Hook shot, and the Hylian Shield)

Percy Jackson

Batman

Toph

CadenceV2 Team:Kharn the Betrayer

Lucious the Eternal

Asari

Peppy: Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

Liara

Only the Peppy's/strategists of the group have prep. They have a day of prep. Everybody is bloodlusted and standard gear. Win by death or KO. Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

They debate then you vote.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: idk any of my oppanet people, but i'll do reserch brb

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

ok, percy or batman( w/ insider) takes out khan

i searched luciuos but nothing came up

Asari has no info

Ahriman of the Thousand Sons has no info

Liara sounds like she could be beaten by batman w/ a modafide insider( but the bio didnt tell me alot)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Floopay

What happened to Genesis?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: i honestly didnt understand that, but by the pic there all in metal armor and toph is a metal bender sooooo, yeah. Percy has tooken an army of undieing soilders so he could go up with one of these at a time w/ the help of batman. and w/ percy in the water he's bacicly invinsable. Link + aang and toph could probly take asuri and the other chick. i mean the everment really plays in my favor hear. And dont foget batman could bring the GLR(mabey i dont know how that worked, but i know he had one) Can people call on help for there prep, if so i got armys of all types of benders and the JL.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: also toph is a sand bender, aang is a water bender, and percy has Defeted gods, titans, undieing monsters and armys. I think he even killed a hyperon. I mean do u see the terrran! Toph could just suck them into the ground. Percy and Aang could raise the ocean. Batman with prep could, could idek. unless u can counter that idk if u can win

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Alright. Ahriman with a Days Prep can wreck Worlds. Seriously he has.

Anyway Ahriman, Lucius, and Kharn are not only the best Fighters but also best Leaders in there respective Legions.

Honestly Arhiman alone wins this match. With a Day Prep I can set up Warp Vortex Traps that are Literally mini Black Holes in Magic Mine Form. Example.

In this Short Story he single Handidly rips a well defended Position by himself and before Leaving in a Hurry leaves a Mine like Trap via Sorcery to Unleash Warp Portals that spew ungodly amounts of Daemons on the Space Marine Chapter. The Grey Nights (Jean Grey Level Psyker Marines) had to be sent in to stop it. All this with easy prep for the Champion of Tzeentch.

He can also destroy the very Souls of anyone via Warp Plane (Astarl Plane) as seen below against another powerful Psyker.

Finally Ahriman main Psychic Mastery was Precog. Before Mastering all the Sorcerous Arts and Psy Powers he was renown Precog among Psykers. He used this gift to make Guarantee Kill Shots with his Pistol or Bolter or counter any Sneak Attacks.

No Caption Provided

Add to this Sorcery/Psyker Powers and Spells like These.

No Caption Provided

With Bolt of Change I can Decimate the Strongest Tanks. With Gift of Chaos I can turn you into a Mutated Blob (and youll die). With Wind of Chaos I can flamethrower you in Acid/Golden Dust of Death/Flesh Eating Flies ect. With Doombolt I can launch mutiple Kevlar Vest Puncturing Bolts. With Warptime I can increase my Speed and Perception making Ahriman faster than Bullets.

Add to this Kharn Plasma Pistol that Melts Tanks and Asari and Liara Biotic Attacks like Reave and Singularity and I win easy.

Biotic Attacks Reave (Force Lightning for Armour Targets) and Singularities (Mini Black Holes that can Blow Up) would add in the Decimation.

These 3 alone win this. Kharn and Lucius are straight Overkill.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: if he can do all that how the f*ck could he not beat spiderman. Oh and if u can bring troops well batman can have the whole JL and that can beat u in shere numbers and powers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell said:

@CadenceV2: i honestly didnt understand that, but by the pic there all in metal armor and toph is a metal bender sooooo, yeah. Percy has tooken an army of undieing soilders so he could go up with one of these at a time w/ the help of batman. and w/ percy in the water he's bacicly invinsable. Link + aang and toph could probly take asuri and the other chick. i mean the everment really plays in my favor hear. And dont foget batman could bring the GLR(mabey i dont know how that worked, but i know he had one) Can people call on help for there prep, if so i got armys of all types of benders and the JL.

That is actually Ceramic Armour not Metal. Also Snad Bending means little when Ahriman can Teleport Kharn and Lucius into Toph and shes gone with one nick of my Blades.

Also Percy done nothing that Ahriman, Kharn, and Lucius had not done better. If Percy is Magic then Ahriman will have a Field day with him. My guy has Destroyed Planets with Magic and Ships in the Orbit of Planets. Ahriman will destroy Percys soul on the Warp (Astral) Plane.

LOL Ill will KILL all your benders with Inffinit Number of Planet Crushing Daemons thanks to Ahriman. Dont go there.

@joewell said:

@CadenceV2: also toph is a sand bender, aang is a water bender, and percy has Defeted gods, titans, undieing monsters and armys. I think he even killed a hyperon. I mean do u see the terrran! Toph could just suck them into the ground. Percy and Aang could raise the ocean. Batman with prep could, could idek. unless u can counter that idk if u can win

The Terrain means little. Ang Never been as aswome Water Bender as Katara. Ever. He cant get close and his best attacks can be weathered by my Shields (Asari and Liara) as well Shields with Power Armour (Kharn, Ahriman, Lucius).

Whats IDK? It doesnt matter. Batman cant stop World consuming Attacks of Ahriman. I can Summon Hordes of Daemons on a whim.

This is Daemon Prince Mkaar. Ahriman in his Bios is stated on level with a Lord of Change Greater Daemon which is higher than this Daemon Prince. This weaker Daemon Prince ravage a whole world with one attack.

You lost in Prep.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: ok i addment defet, but if i can go up agenst somone else it would be better. again HOW THE F*CK IS YOUR GUYS SPIDERMAN LEVEL WTF

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell said:

@CadenceV2: if he can do all that how the f*ck could he not beat spiderman. Oh and if u can bring troops well batman can have the whole JL and that can beat u in shere numbers and powers.

Say what about Spidey??? Kharn, Lucius, and Ahriman are from Warhammer 40k. They have Comics in the Damnation Crusade, Video Games in Space Marine and Dawn of War(s), as well a popular Novels from Black Library.

Asari and Liara are from Mass Effect.

As for Justice Legue LOLOLOL I still Win.

No Caption Provided

This is One Daemon with a Erase you from Reality Sword Swing. Superman Eat your heart out. LOL

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell said:

@CadenceV2: ok i addment defet, but if i can go up agenst somone else it would be better. again HOW THE F*CK IS YOUR GUYS SPIDERMAN LEVEL WTF

My Guys fit the Guide lines for this Tourney. There Powers and Gear and 10000 years of Skill is what makes up for it.

Liara and Asari could be beaten by Spider Man.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: wasnt the power-level spiderman or was that a different torny

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: Strength and Durabilty of Spidey. I fit that. Nothing Else was reflected on. I figure everyone else would pick Super Power guys like Vulcan, Iceman, ect that fits the Guide Lines.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: still they blow up planets, they should not be aloud@joeagentofhand1: how could u aload that?!?!?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: They dont Blow Up Planets. Ahriman can with prep. But its summoning Daemons from the Warp. Khorn and Lucius can under the right circumstances Summon Daemons. Thats it. No One is wrecking Planets but Ahriman with Outside Help from Daemons. In my opening statment I didnt use this argument till you brought up calling Benders for help.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: wait isnt that reallaty warping? eh idk, but what can ur people do w/o prep? oh and aangs not a good WB, he rised a ocean in the fialy

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: 3 Pages of Sorcery. Added in Warp (Astral Plane) Soul Battleing and Precog.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kharn is all Close Combat and Cant be Touched by Magic or Psy Powers. Lucius is more less a Swordsman of the Highest Order with some neat Tricks. Aria and Liara are Biotic Asari from the Games and Dark Horse Mass Effect series.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: I have to say, Cadence, I think you've violated the spirit of the tourney just a little bit.

I mean, seriously. Ravage a planet in one attack? How is that street-level? If your team can beat the Justice League, you're doing it wrong. :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire said:

@CadenceV2: I have to say, Cadence, I think you've violated the spirit of the tourney just a little bit.

I mean, seriously. Ravage a planet in one attack? How is that street-level? If your team can beat the Justice League, you're doing it wrong. :P

I wouldnt do that. As I said I saw him pull out "calling all the Benders" and point out not to go there. I dont think outside help should be allowed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Now I look at the Teams it strikes me as Floopay being the only one standing a chance.His FF7 Characters are equal to my guys in Skill and Durability as well Magic Attacks.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: Yeah, but I'm going to beat him anyway. :D

You and me in the last round! Let's do it!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire said:

Im Game!

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online

No argument here. So @CadenceV2: wins.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joewell911

@Mr_Ingenuity: hey i tried, but she has planetrery people, it im possable

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online

@joewell: Obscure characters on the battle forms are hard to place being out side of comic standards.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Esquire said:

Im Game!

If you go against me with near reality warping and opening black holes, I am taking the Chaos Disabled portion off, and I'm turning Materia on....be prepared. Assuming I can beat Esquire.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay:

Hey hey hey! Heeeey! Im not using reality warping. Im using straight up Psychic Powers in Precog, and Astral Body Forms. Im using Sorceror Powers that can turn you into Cinders, Melt Flesh, Creat Flesh Eating Flies, Golden Dust that sets your nerves on fire, Slightly alter your thought of mind and senses, Magic Missils that cripple Tanks, Increase my my Combat Speed and Perception, or simply cause MASS MUTATION in living organisms.

No reality Warping. Plus some of these powers need concetration (thus long range) or only usefull in certain conditions. Oppening Black holes (called Vortexes) is a bugger. But you have to walk into those basicaly. Space Marines have powered out or dodge them all together.

No different than my Singularities of Liara and Aria.

as for Materia I encurage you to bring it with the Slots of your gear allowed.

I think you need to do that.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: can i get a new person? she has some impossable people

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: The bios you gave me were very vague and I trusted your sense. You can't send an armada that can destroy planets

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: @joeagentofhand1: I agree. I dont think Outside help should be allowed.

The only reason I stated that is becuase Joewell was asking to bring in Benders and the JLA for Prep. I countered that. as for Information the Links in my first post will tell you almost all about Space Marines and the Bios I put up for the 3 Chaos Marines Im using.

As a result we can redo this with no talk of Outside Help or silly Planet Crushing with prep.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: ok, what can ur person do w/o prep

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: Ahriman without Prep can...

1) use his Precog to see whatever moves against him are going to happen in 20 seconds ahead of time. So any move in 20 seconds Ahriman can counter with accuracy.

2) use Pink Fire of Tzeentch that will turn anything organic to ash.

3) use Mass Mutation that will turn anything weaker than another Space Marine (as in 5 ton durabilty and 5 ton strength, no healing factor) into a mutated blob of flesh that dies shortly.

4) use Doombolt which machine gun of 6-10 Magic Missils with the strength of Grenades.

5) use Bolt of Tzeentch is a Large Magic Missil that can crack a Land Raider (Super Tank) in half.

6) use Wind of Chaos that can take many forms but usaully a 15 foot Cone Shape of Lightning, Golden Dust that sets your nerves on fire, Flesh Eating Flies, Acid, or Aging (like Metal to Rust, Rock to dust, ect) Winds.

7) use Mind Reading.

8) use Warp Time that increases his Combat Speed to Wesker (RE5) Levels.

9) travel the Warp Plane with his Soul and see the real world with it (Battle Intel) and can also rip and wrestle the Souls of others in this form.

Then he has his Bolt Pistol with Rune Bolts that Penatrate Tank armour, Power Armour that can stop Light Vehicle Weapons, Energy Shields that can take Light Vehicle Weapons before dropping, the Staff of Ahriman thats a Power Weapon (Lightsaber equall kinda of), and anyhit with the Staff can rend your soul.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: yeah, u probly win, but i say it becaused i'm outclassed and its not fair

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Thank you for clearing up the matter. Since joewell gave up you win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: I agree. I saw Spidey Equal in strength and all my guys are geared less than Spidey Strength and Durability. but they have great Weapons, Armour, and other Powers.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Joewell911

@CadenceV2: yep, good job lol :(

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell: sry you had to pair up against me.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: i do have 1 problem, i cant have AS, yet @CadenceV2: can have insta kill moves, wtf lol

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@joewell said:

@joeagentofhand1: i do have 1 problem, i cant have AS, yet @CadenceV2: can have insta kill moves, wtf lol

Well Kharn and Ahriman can Instant Kill. But if I had Punisher with a 50 cal Desert Eagle would Instant Kill Aang or Toph with one hit. So in a way it shouldnt matter.