SSJ4 Goku vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"Whats your point brainiac?
"

Look at all that stuff he is doing he could easily beat goku."
yawn that means nothing goku could do everything there
"
Goku struggles to lift a building, yet he could move the earth with his breath? Let me know when you start to make sense.
"
You ever got beat up so bad you could barely lift your school bag? Or Work out so hard in the gym you arms are straining when you try to lift a 10 pound dumbell...yea, Goku got his ass whipped by evil shenron. Thats why he barely lifted that building. Your turn
"
A large building such as the empire state building weighs about 365,000 tons. The earth weighs about 597800000000 Tons. That's like saying you worked out so hard you can't lift a few ounces.
"
Thats exactly what i am saying. The fact of that matter is, Supes does these feats because he does not have any energy based attacks. Otherwise he would implement them then use his strength. The funny thing is, Supes never gets stronger and only stays the same while Goku, even if he could lift much less then supes could increase so that he could life the same as Supes. The fact that So much energy was gathered togather for goku to hit Broly with his energy indused fist could have easily destroyed a world. See where i'm getting at?
"

Superman gets stronger when he sun dipps.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Hedatary
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
Goku struggles to lift a building, yet he could move the earth with his breath? Let me know when you start to make sense.
"
You ever got beat up so bad you could barely lift your school bag? Or Work out so hard in the gym you arms are straining when you try to lift a 10 pound dumbell...yea, Goku got his ass whipped by evil shenron. Thats why he barely lifted that building. Your turn
"
A large building such as the empire state building weighs about 365,000 tons. The earth weighs about 597800000000 Tons. That's like saying you worked out so hard you can't lift a few ounces.
"
Thats exactly what i am saying. The fact of that matter is, Supes does these feats because he does not have any energy based attacks. Otherwise he would implement them then use his strength. The funny thing is, Supes never gets stronger and only stays the same while Goku, even if he could lift much less then supes could increase so that he could life the same as Supes. The fact that So much energy was gathered togather for goku to hit Broly with his energy indused fist could have easily destroyed a world. See where i'm getting at?
"

Superman gets stronger when he sun dipps."
And while Supes does that Goku would gather all the energy to make a spirit bomb from the entire universe and then he would win.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"
Goku using his energy attacks drains him? And Superman does gain strength, Ever hear of Sun dipped Superman?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Hedatary

What are you talking about?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

And while Supes does that Goku would gather all the energy to make a spirit bomb from the entire universe and then he would win.
"
Didn't they have to get it from people willingly? :O I got ya.  Remember how spirit bomb destroys those with evil hearts or hearts unpure? I got ya again! :D
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#206  Edited By symbiote5
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:
"i didnt say goku could beat everybody just supes"
It would take SSJ3 Goku to match power with Superman. Maybe.

symbiote5 said:
"goku can can keep charging up an increase his power as many times as he wants,superman only stays in one stage of power this is why goku has the advantage
"

Excuse me sir, I have a question.

What will Superman do while he does this charging? Idiots.
"
He would wait, obviously Supes would wait.
"
goku would be charging while superman is on the ground common sense,yea and im the idiot
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#207  Edited By symbiote5
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:

symbiote5 said:
"goku can can keep charging up an increase his power as many times as he wants,superman only stays in one stage of power this is why goku has the advantage
"

"
"
goku would be charging while superman is on the ground common sense,yea and im the idiot
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
It takes time to make a spirit bomb and I know you know that.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"What are you talking about?
"
You stated that Superman does not gain strength, which he does. You also said that Goku couldn't lift the building because he wasted his energy using attacks.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
Didn't they have to get it from people willingly? :O I got ya.  Remember how spirit bomb destroys those with evil hearts or hearts unpure? I got ya again! :D
"
Oh please, the fact that it destroys the land around it is proof enough it would destroy Supes. Whats he gonna do if he finds out that he won't be hurt? It's an energy ball gathered by the entire universe coming at him weather he is pure or not. An energy ball....
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MotorSteel
symbiote5 said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:

symbiote5 said:
"

"
"
"
Yeah you are, because that sentence made no sense. He's waiting on the ground....while Goku charges his beam? Lol
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"symbiote5 said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:

symbiote5 said:
"

"
"
"
Yeah you are, because that sentence made no sense. He's waiting on the ground....while Goku charges his beam? Lol
"
Beam? Who ever said anything about a beam?!
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"
Oh please, the fact that it destroys the land around it is proof enough it would destroy Supes. Whats he gonna do if he finds out that he won't be hurt? It's an energy ball gathered by the entire universe coming at him weather he is pure or not. An energy ball....
"
It would have to destroy a lot more than the land around it to hurt Superman...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Wisppeons

MotorSteel said:

"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"

yes he does.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"
"
I forgot ground>superman right?

I only destroys those with a heart that isn't pure. Superman could also easily manuever around it. He did it to a Supernova. And if  he shoots it at superman and it hits the earth, isn;t everyone gonna die? That's a negative for both of the people is it not? Besides Goku can't survive in space :)

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"
"
It would have to destroy a lot more than the land around it to hurt Superman...
"
The hell are you talking about?! I was making a point. An energy gathered by the entire universe....Stars, clustars, trillions upon trillions (because thats the largest numbers i know), Kami's and planets and stars and krypotinites as well as other shit no one knows about in the unknown space, goes straight to supes......Not exactly something he could avoid
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"symbiote5 said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:

symbiote5 said:
"

"
"
"
"
"
My bad, I meant Spirit Bomb.

He has to get the energy from people who willingly give up their power. Now he has to contact these people. How is he gonna do that?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"symbiote5 said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:

symbiote5 said:
"

"
"
"
"
"
It still takes time to charge one of his more powerful attacks, regardless if it is a beam or a bomb.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Wisppeons

Sprit Bomb  big and slow very easy to dodge.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"
"
I forgot ground>superman right?

I only destroys those with a heart that isn't pure. Superman could also easily manuever around it. He did it to a Supernova. And if  he shoots it at superman and it hits the earth, isn;t everyone gonna die? That's a negative for both of the people is it not? Besides Goku can't survive in space :)

"
Superman wins once again why is this still being debated.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Hedatary

Goku wins, it already happened in another thread. lol This is just a re make

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Tell me how goku will hurt superman. Superman wins because silver age could move planets imagine his punches he could punch a hole in goku. Instant Transmission wont work because as soon as goku goes for something superman will hit him. Or superman can go back in time and kill goku while he is a baby. Spirit bomb takes to long and superman will be hitting goku ending the match. Superman can sun dipp and kill goku after that. He can dodge kameheha with his insane speed which I proved was faster than the speed of light and sound.

SUPERMAN WINS. LOCK THIS THREAD."

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"Goku wins, it already happened in another thread. lol This is just a re make
"

What goku never won this let me revive a thread for you.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#224  Edited By Erik

Bah! We all know how to take down ssj4 Goku. Just throw some glass at him. If superman threw glass at goku, it would go right through him. Goku dies.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"Goku wins, it already happened in another thread. lol This is just a re make
"
Can you post a link to that thread?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Hedatary
erik said:
"Bah! We all know how to take down ssj4 Goku. Just throw some glass at him. If superman threw glass at goku, it would go right through him. Goku dies."
QFT!

Just like how Darkseid's weakness is stairs
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By MotorSteel
Wisppeons said:
"

Sprit Bomb  big and slow very easy to dodge.

"
Yeah. Basically.

Superman could fly circles around it for fun.
Hedatary said:
"Superman wins, it already happened in another thread. lol This is just a re make
"
About right.

Superman is the obvious victor and with all he's shown, all the feats that are obviously 100 times better than Goku's, you are just being a fanboy and denying it. There is no point in continuing this thread. You will just keep being hardheaded and  narrow-minded and deny the reality of it.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Superman wins, it already happened in another thread. lol This is just a re make
"
About right.

Superman is the obvious victor and with all he's shown, all the feats that are obviously 100 times better than Goku's, you are just being a fanboy and denying it. There is no point in continuing this thread. You will just keep being hardheaded and  narrow-minded and deny the reality of it.

"
.....wow
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"
About right.

"
.....wow
"
What's the matter?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Hedatary

Dude, you just called me a fanboy when i just pretty much made fun of Goku...look up a few posts above you.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MotorSteel said:
"vegeta said:
"MotorSteel said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"MotorSteel said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"The fact of the matter is, no matter how much Goku can lift, he can lift even higher by inducing the energy into his hands, thus making him be able to go against supes in an equal fist fight. Which is the reason why they power up, they get stronger physically and energy wise.
"
Goku wouldn't be able to catch up to him. SA Superman has gone so fast he's gone back in time and travels light years in seconds. Literally. 

He pulled a chain of planets with ease. There were about 6 or 7 planets. Goku couldn't do that. He doesn't and couldn't possibly have the strength.

brainiac 1.0
said:
"
caption
caption
"
More like how it would go down.
"
Are u craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy? instant transmision  could catch up to supes instanly, thats why its instant.
"
True, but I doubt it would do any good and a level of Super Saiyan other than SSJ3. And Superman has Light speed reflexes.  Goku can fight at high speeds but he has to think about what he is going to do before doing it, that gives superman the advantage."
Superman has light speed reflexes so he basicly moves at the speed of light, but goku faster since instant tranmision moves at the speed of thought.
"
His instant transmission is the speed of thought but his punches kicks etc. aren't. Superman has been SAID to move faster than thought by about ten times over, but just a random fact.

Methos used math to prove Light speed was faster than thought anyways.
"
umm two things one gokus it goes over the speed of light not thought and its been sown that goku can fight in it
"
That was not legible at all.

But Goku hasn't shown to go any faster than light or close, BUT he has shown to go faster than sound, as it seems, and faster than the human eye can see. Not necessarily faster than light. until you show scans of him doing things faster than light, then  will consider believing you. 
"

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption
"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#233  Edited By Methos

ugh...

why?

seriously, why?

i can't lock this because it specifically states Silver Age Superman, which hasn't been done before... but seriously people, give up on the DBZ battles, they just end up in flame wars are arguments that noone wins

M

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"erik said:
"Bah! We all know how to take down ssj4 Goku. Just throw some glass at him. If superman threw glass at goku, it would go right through him. Goku dies."
QFT!

"
Writing. But it was very funny.

Hedetary, try making a ssj4 goku vs silver age superman thread on comic book rumbles. you will get torn to shreds.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"Dude, you just called me a fanboy when i just pretty much made fun of Goku...look up a few posts above you.
"
I meant it, as being hard-headed and stubborn.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"erik said:
QFT!

"
Writing. But it was very funny.

Hedetary, try making a ssj4 goku vs silver age superman thread on comic book rumbles. you will get torn to shreds.
"
Well i certainly don't make any stupid battle threads when i already know who the victor is. I just argue with you again....to make DC/Marvel fans squrim lol it's a hobby of mine.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Wisppeons

so its decided Superman wins

can it be locked now?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Erik
Hedatary said:
"erik said:
QFT!

"

What does that have to do with anything?
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By MotorSteel
Wisppeons said:
"so its decided Superman wins

can it be locked now?"
Yes! PLEASEpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Methos said:
"ugh...

why?

seriously, why?

i can't lock this because it specifically states Silver Age Superman, which hasn't been done before... but seriously people, give up on the DBZ battles, they just end up in flame wars are arguments that noone wins

M
"

Who do you think wins methos.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Hedatary
erik said:
"Hedatary said:
"erik said:
QFT!

"

What does that have to do with anything?"
Nothing. It's just funny how two cosmic beings of super powers gets Owned by something so trivial.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"erik said:
"Hedatary said:
"erik said:
QFT!

"

Nothing. It's just funny how two cosmic beings of super powers gets Owned by something so trivial.
"
Hey! It was a dark room! lol
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Tell me how goku will hurt superman. Superman wins because silver age could move planets imagine his punches he could punch a hole in goku. Instant Transmission wont work because as soon as goku goes for something superman will hit him. Or superman can go back in time and kill goku while he is a baby. Spirit bomb takes to long and superman will be hitting goku ending the match. Superman can sun dipp and kill goku after that. He can dodge kameheha with his insane speed which I proved was faster than the speed of light and sound.

"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#244  Edited By Methos
brainiac 1.0 said:
Who do you think wins methos."

pft... Superman easily...

i gave up on DBZ battles long ago due to the abject stupidity of most DBZ fans that come here...

M
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"

"

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By MotorSteel
Methos said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

i gave up on DBZ battles long ago due to the abject stupidity of most DBZ fans that come here...

M
"
Is this site like a magnet for noobs?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"erik said:
"Hedatary said:
"erik said:
QFT!

"

"
Hey! It was a dark room! lol
"
Tell that to the look on his face while Darkseid was falling. lol
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MotorSteel said:
"Methos said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

M
"
"
Yes this brought hedatary.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Erik
Hedatary said:
"erik said:
"Hedatary said:
"erik said:
QFT!

"

"

Yeah I guess that is true. He didn't even have the balls to kill all who saw that. Lol
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Hedatary
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Methos said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

M
"
"

"
I'm not even a fan of dbz you twat and read on the previous page before you try to even insult me