SSJ4 Goku vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By brainiac 5

GOKU                                                                    SUPES
SSJ4                                                                      Silver Age
Saiyan Armor                                                        
Spirit Bomb, Dragon fist, Ult. Kamehameha           All Silver Age special moves

(i know the pic does not match the fight)

brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By brainiac 5

Goku curbstomp

goku-son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By goku-son
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By speedlgt

superman wins

he punches Reality destroys goku  very existence

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sky goblin

superman kills him in three seconds

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Lantern Prime

Not this sh-- again! Goku wins in SS j1 .

brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brainiac 5
sky goblin said:
"superman kills him in three seconds"
come on, goku's dragon fist could take supes out in 1 second
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By speedlgt
brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"
not if his reality is destroyed
all dbz fans underestimate superman

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rdeegvainl
brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"
If you really thought that, why would you make the battle?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lantern Prime
speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"

Actually its the other way around

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know... Silver Age Superman seemed to have the Power to do virtually anything he wanted to in terms of raw physical strength. The problem is Saiyans have far greater Energy Manipulation powers than the average person Pre Crisis Superman fought during that time... as for who actually wins this fight I think it depends on how quickly Goku of Super Saiyan 4 level can generate a Massive Energy Blast that could level multiple planets. Cause if he cant... well then Silver Age Superman will bash Goku's head in
brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By brainiac 5
speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"
Thats very true, i always underestimate supes when it comes to goku, but silver age supes had allot of powers that modern age supes didnt, so its still a tough battle
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hedatary
brainiac 5 said:
"speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"
Thats very true, i always underestimate supes when it comes to goku, but silver age supes had allot of powers that modern age supes didnt, so its still a tough battle
"
Are you an idiot?! Thats not true at all. it's the other way around because we could never really find out the full powers of dbz characters wheres marvel or dc has there complete bio pat down.

No one knows the full extent of dbz and i managed to figure out allot of shit that no one knew about. Like the fact that Goku has telekineses and telepathy  powers that is extremely powerful, that could easily kiil without lifting a finger. I know that Frieza has this power similer to Jubali, where he could explode something with a thought.

I know for a fact that Gotenks at SS 1 could go around the world so many times it's not even funny, And Goku at SS 3 could easily do that thrice over.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Ki energy Superman has no defense for .

brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brainiac 5
Hedatary said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"
"
Are you an idiot?! Thats not true at all. it's the other way around because we could never really find out the full powers of dbz characters wheres marvel or dc has there complete bio pat down.

No one knows the full extent of dbz and i managed to figure out allot of shit that no one knew about. Like the fact that Goku has telekineses and telepathy  powers that is extremely powerful, that could easily kiil without lifting a finger. I know that Frieza has this power similer to Jubali, where he could explode something with a thought.

I know for a fact that Gotenks at SS 1 could go around the world so many times it's not even funny, And Goku at SS 3 could easily do that thrice over.
"
Actually, i already knew all of that cuz i just watched all the episodes(thanx videosaiyan) and i think your taking all this way too seriously, its just a fake battle and everyone has has their own oppinion so chill
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"
"

"
The Problem is though that if Silver Age Superman doesnt hold back... he is basically Invincible ! You gotta remember Silver Age Superman was written to basically have Infinite Strength and Invunerability that was insane... I understand what ya saying bout Goku and his ability to blow up planets with ease and all... but the Pre Crisis Superman of the 80's was capable of doing feats that were simply outrageous even for Comics... Holding A Black Hole in you hand ? Using your Breath to blow a Solar System back into Place ? Towing an entire Planetary System with a Large Chain ? Now I aint saying that Superman would win here.. but Goku will be in for a treat in this fight
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Oh and Ki energy powers thier very existence.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Lantern Prime said:
"Oh and Ki energy powers thier very existence."
What do you mean here ? 
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ego
speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"

as with all superman fans underestimates dbz.

i think it's two sides of a coin.
brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By brainiac 5
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"speedlgt said:
"brainiac 5 said:
"sky goblin said:
"

"
"

"
The Problem is though that if Silver Age Superman doesnt hold back... he is basically Invincible ! You gotta remember Silver Age Superman was written to basically have Infinite Strength and Invunerability that was insane... I understand what ya saying bout Goku and his ability to blow up planets with ease and all... but the Pre Crisis Superman of the 80's was capable of doing feats that were simply outrageous even for Comics... Holding A Black Hole in you hand ? Using your Breath to blow a Solar System back into Place ? Towing an entire Planetary System with a Large Chain ? Now I aint saying that Superman would win here.. but Goku will be in for a treat in this fight"
thats exactly why i used pre-crisis supes, the dudes a brute and him and goku would have an awsome one on one match
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime

What im saying is the Ki energy is very thing about their abilities. Punches, Durability, and anything physically as well as energy wise.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
What do you mean here ? "
Meaning, it is there life energy.

And i know what you are saying but back in the 80's supes, it was a crap fest. You gotta realize that it was back in the 80's. How the hell do you hold up black hole? I mean, to blow up the entire universe with just a sneeze, you gotta be a god. It's completely flawed.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lantern Prime

Finally this is one Sueprman vs Goku thread that doesn't get locked or doesn't get flammed up.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ego
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

And i know what you are saying but back in the 80's supes, it was a crap fest. You gotta realize that it was back in the 80's. How the hell do you hold up black hole? I mean, to blow up the entire universe with just a sneeze, you gotta be a god. It's completely flawed.
"

ah, but they say if broly turned ss2 he would blow up the entire dbz multiverse.
brainiac 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By brainiac 5
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"
i agree, it was a total crap fest. it was unrealistic. But it doesnt matter here, all were taking is his actual power(no mmatter how unrealistic) and puttings against goku's for an awsome battle with an imposible winner
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lantern Prime
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"

Thats one of the main reasons why they created a new one in the mid 80s

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego

ki energy is not just the power of life. it's the power of everything that balances the universe. It's THE energy off all energies. wheither if it's physical, mental, spiritual and magical of nature it's all the power that balances the universe.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"
Oh I know that Ki Energy is the Life Energy of the Z Warriors... just got Lantern Prime's post confused with it being a reply to mine... but on your other point. You are Correct about Silver Age Superman being flawed ... but that makes it even harder to know what exactly could he do ? 

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lantern Prime
Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"

ah, but they say if broly turned ss2 he would blow up the entire dbz multiverse."
Broly can only go SSJ and then Legendary Super Sayin(He increase in power as long as hes in this form.)
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ego
Ego said:
"ki energy is not just the power of life. it's the power of everything that balances the universe. It's THE energy off all energies. wheither if it's physical, mental, spiritual and magical of nature it's all the power that balances the universe.
"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary
Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"

ah, but they say if broly turned ss2 he would blow up the entire dbz multiverse."
I did not know that. That quite new to me. All i know was that he blew up galaxies during his adventure.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lantern Prime
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"
Oh I know that Ki Energy is the Life Energy of the Z Warriors... just got Lantern Prime's post confused with it being a reply to mine... but on your other point. You are Correct about Silver Age Superman being flawed ... but that makes it even harder to know what exactly could he do ? 

"

All im saying is that superman has no defense against that.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ego
Ego said:
"ki energy is not just the power of life. it's the power of everything that balances the universe. It's THE energy off all energies. wheither if it's physical, mental, spiritual and magical of nature it's all the power that balances the universe.
"

if ki or chi energy represents all the natuarl and un-natuarl powers of the universe that means who ever can control it can do almost anything they want to.

and that's why the creator of dbz created the power level rule:

if goku wanted to. he can mimic iceman's power, he can mimic jeans power, or even gambits and superman!

it's all about power levels when it comes to ki or chi powers.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"

"

"
You maybe right there...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wisppeons

This battle is  played out.

How about this Goku and Superman they are the same ......both dont like to kill but they will if they have to, both dont like villians hurting innocent people,  both are Incredibly strong and fast.

why do they have to fight? why cant they team up?

This is tearing me apart *faints*

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ego
Ego said:
"Ego said:
"

if ki or chi energy represents all the natuarl and un-natuarl powers of the universe that means who ever can control it can do almost anything they want to.

if goku wanted to. he can mimic iceman's power, he can mimic jeans power, or even gambits and superman!

"

yin yang
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"

"

"
You maybe right there..."

The problem is getting people to think about instead of saying NO! YOU FANBOY! all time.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:

"
As long as it is like that, Supes takes this! ADMIT IT!

It's a total curbstomp. 

SA Supes >>>>>>>>>>SSJ4 goku.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MotorSteel
Ego said:
"Ego said:
"

"
but it doesn't. It means life energy  or energy radiating from everything living.

IT has nothing to do with power levels. It's the basics of ki. Ki = life energy and is natural. It is able to mimic not super powers. And Superman's powers , strength and speed, are because of his ..um heritage?
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By vegeta

dead
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hedatary

The fact of the matter is, no matter how much Goku can lift, he can lift even higher by inducing the energy into his hands, thus making him be able to go against supes in an equal fist fight. Which is the reason why they power up, they get stronger physically and energy wise.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vegeta
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption
"
ss4 goku remember
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hedatary
caption
caption
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vegeta
Hedatary said:
"
caption
caption
"

lol i like that
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"The fact of the matter is, no matter how much Goku can lift, he can lift even higher by inducing the energy into his hands, thus making him be able to go against supes in an equal fist fight. Which is the reason why they power up, they get stronger physically and energy wise.
"
Goku wouldn't be able to catch up to him. SA Superman has gone so fast he's gone back in time and travels light years in seconds. Literally. 

He pulled a chain of planets with ease. There were about 6 or 7 planets. Goku couldn't do that. He doesn't and couldn't possibly have the strength.

brainiac 1.0
said:
"
caption
caption
"
More like how it would go down.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MotorSteel said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption
"
More like how it would go down."
Correct.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MotorSteel
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption
"
Also correct. 
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MotorSteel said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption
"
Also correct. "

This has been done so many times and they still try to debate about it and superman was the winner.