Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think ssj4 Goku wins, doesn't GT directly compare someone in GT to Vegito? It was before Eos arc i believe.

Joseph Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad DB Super came along to eliminate GT from probability (not that it was ever considered as canon). But power levels are now BS with the arrival of Beerus.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: Goku states that Janemba is the strongest Ki he's felt, meaning he's > Super Vegito. Goku later states Baby is the strongest Ki he ever felt, making him > Gogeta > Janemba > Super Vegito. SSJ4 was stronger than that form of Baby and even beat a stronger form.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku said that Super Baby Vegeta 1 is the greatest Ki he ever felt. This means Super Baby Vegeta 1 > Super Vegito. Now, if you made it Vegito Ssj3 vs Goku Ssj4, it would be more even. Although Goku should still win due to Ssj3's stamina drain. The correct chain is:
Goku Ssj4 (Friend's Energy) > Baby Golden Oozaru > Goku Ssj4 =/= Vegito Ssj3 >>> Super Baby Vegeta 2 >>> Super Baby Vegeta 1 > Super Vegito

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito stomps.

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why people are complaining that much about this battle?

Here's why goku ssj4 wins here: Goku base form as a kid fought against Rilldo, who himself stated to be equal to kid buu. So then, base form goku GT= kid buu.

So then ssj4 = 4000x kid buu, I don't think Vegitto could handle four thousand kid buu.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is more evidence that Goku was talking about Buuhan not Kid Buu.
Goku Base (Planet M2) >= General Rildo (Base) > Buuhan > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > Gotenks Ssj3 > Super Buu > Kid Buu

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito wins. According to GT perfect files, SSJ Vegito > SSJ4 Goku

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@alphapunk: Goku states that Janemba is the strongest Ki he's felt, meaning he's > Super Vegito. Goku later states Baby is the strongest Ki he ever felt, making him > Gogeta > Janemba > Super Vegito. SSJ4 was stronger than that form of Baby and even beat a stronger form.

In janemba fight, super vegitto never happened (goku & vegtia stays dead = no super buu) , so goku killed fat buu (only guy who pushed him to SS3). This only means janemba > fat buu.That's it.

On this fight, GT goku wins because vegitto is from Z, not GT.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By noobsnowman

Super Baby Vegeta was stated by Goku and Baby Vegeta to have incredible power that neither could comprehend, and that wasn't even his final transformation. So that puts him ahead of Super Vegito.

SSJ4 Goku stomps.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Vegito.

Superguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: this is done, but I couldn't help myself you guys are idiots watch Gt again, that was base gt goku, Ssj4 Goku lifted half a city, and that building with no effort. DragonBall is inconsistent, gt goku could used his base forms full power just ssj1, Ssj4 goku holds the greatest lifting feat. Buu saga vegito is old news in Gt, considering Gt Goku has surpassed him in his Ssj2 form. Base gt goku overpowers Rilldo who is stronger than pure buu. Bye now. Oh and incase anyone tries to bring up the guide statement Vegito perhaps stronger than Super Saiyan 4! it is referring to the power ups in general how Goku and Vegeta merging with the potara and becoming Vegito then turning Super Saiyan 1 compares to GT Goku turning Super Saiyan 4. A hypothical Super Saiyan 1 GT Vegetto vs GT Super Saiyan 4 Goku not the Buu Saga for Vegetto.

GreersofwarIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By GreersofwarIV

FFS, these stupid threads have been done to hell and back- utter redundancy. SSJ4 Goku > ANYTHING DBZ (Being that SSJ Vegito was most powerful anyways).

I don't understand the building lifting argument either..... As far as I'm concerned there has been no other nearly impressive lifting feat. Strength does not equate to their striking capability, speed, or destruction capacity.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SSJLozza said:

SSJ multiplies his power 4000x.

Wrong

@GhostRider2 said:

Vegito stomps really.

This.

Goku SSJ4 has no feats which put him in the same league as Vegito. DBZ has a distinct power curve which you can see by the progression of training and SSJ forms. As this is a continuous line of events you can say that SSJ3 Goku is more powerful than Cell for example. but at the start of GT goku is turned into a kid, and no power levels are OFFICIALLY stated from after the Frieza saga. No abilities are shown in GT to destroy a planet, if they are, prove it. Master roshi can destroy the moon (power level 139 in the games with Tien) Vegeta's Galic Gun equals Goku's Kamehameha at Kaiohken x3 which is stated that it can destroy the planet (power level 24,000) so a planet buster is only between 139 and 24,000. which is nothing compaired to SSJ3 Goku, who is nothing compaired to Vegeto SSJ.

Simple really.

You're fanboying hard here. Baby used two planet busting attacks against goku and he surprisingly tanked them both. Whereas SSB Goku and Vegeta would've both died to weakends frieza's planet attack. Also Vegito's extremely cocky whereas SSJ4 is very smart and tactical. I'd say he has this one

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan is SSJ4 level, give or take, Vegito completely manhandled him.

ummm toriyama said that base vegito=SSJ 3 Goku so....

i mean unless you are counting super feats

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The files state that SSJ4 goku = SSJ vegito. I honestly think Goku has this one thanks to 10x kame hame ha

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate said:

Buuhan is SSJ4 level, give or take, Vegito completely manhandled him.

ummm toriyama said that base vegito=SSJ 3 Goku so....

i mean unless you are counting super feats

That comment is literally older than Super.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SSJ4 Goku

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: that makes the comment even worse

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

As a SSJ I doubt Vegito would win, If he went SSJ2 or even SSJ3 theres a good chance he would win. This is SSJ4 Goku from the end of the series right?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Goku wins.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Goku stomps, heck even GT Goku stomps in base.

Fusion Dance is like (A+B)200-600 and we know that Potara fusion is around the same level.

So a high-balled Vegito would be around 1/0.0025 or 3x stronger than a SSJ3 Goku in base form.

GT Goku initially is believed to be around the same power as his SSJ3 form in Z but this is rather incorrect:

GT Goku is straight-up on another level compared to his Z SSJ3 Self in power. He's believed to be around 3-4x stronger than him based upon him scaling above General Rildo who was scaled to Majin Buu as equal IN just his base form but being able to take on a Mystic SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goten at the same time suggests this is a low-ball. Considering that Gohan's normal mystic form was 3-4x stronger than SSJ3 Goku, multiply that difference by SSJ and you'd get him at being 150-200x stronger and GT Goku was casually able to manhandle that in base, making him at least >200x stronger than Z SSJ3 Goku in just his base form.

I'm not even accounting for the insane zenkais that he gets throughout the show. The first major one is >4000x as he overwhelms Super 17 who had previously stomped his SSJ4 self in just his base form and the second major one is approaching 5,000,000x as he became comparable to SSJ4 Gogeta in just his base form by the end of the series as we see him casually no-selling Omega's Ki blasts while injured and IN BASE form.

EoS GT Goku is 4,800,000,000,000 x stronger than his Z SSJ3 self in just base form. Stack SSJ4 on that and he's around 19,200,000,000,000x stronger than the SSJ3 version of himself from Z. I'm not even accounting for full power SSJ4 which should be around 5x as powerful.

Vegito in relativity to him would be 6,400,000,000,000x weaker.

He should also be able to warp reality as he wishes due to fusing with Shenron but that is besides the point.

EPIC MISMATCH

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins easily if this is Z Vegito

The GT boost is simply ridiculous

Even Base Goku was Kid Buu level or superior

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 takenstew22  Moderator

Goku stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-62ebc18f1e706
deactivated-62ebc18f1e706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT Goku(Base) = SSJ3 Goku(Z)

Vegito gets raped.

Vydeos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hold up, if this is GT SSJ4 Goku vs DBZ SSJ Vegito, then SSJ4 Goku ANNIHLATES SSJ Vegito.

Base kid GT Goku is around the same level as SSJ3 DBZ Goku... Base Vegito at MOST is SSJ3 level. So in this figure we get that SSJ DBZ Vegito = GT SSJ Goku. SSJ4 would be overkill.

If it's theoretical GT Vegito, then there's more of a fight. If we highball and say Base Vegito = SSJ3 Goku, then Vegito can win here. SSJ Vegito would be equal to around x50 SSJ3 Gokus, but SSJ4 Goku is only around equal to 10 SSJ3 Gokus (SSJ4 = x4000).

But I seriously doubt base Vegito is SSJ3 level. Yes he was handling Buuhan just fine in base mode, but that was probably due to fresh stamina rather than raw strength.

If it's GT SSJ Vegito vs GT SSJ4 Goku, the fight could go either way, but I think SSJ4 Goku has the upper hand here, because it was stated that SSJ4 "had no limits" so it's possible that Goku is always getting stronger in that form. Vegito would need to finish things pretty quick if he doesn't wanna run out of fusion time.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Pandalumina

Goku should win

He was already stronger than Buu in base

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 takenstew22  Moderator

There was that databook statement of SSJ4 being equal to Vegito but I honestly think SSJ4 is stronger.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Depends on how seriously you take the early Scaling from GT.

If you take it at Face Value, Base GT Goku = SSJ3 DBZ Goku. Therefor, SSJ4 Would be a 4000x Multiplier on that (50x2x4x10). Now, thats at the beginning of GT, so Goku obviously grew a lot after that point...

Now, Ive heard arguments for DBZ Mystic Gohan and being anywhere from 3-1000x stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Thats A significant gap, that, using Anime Scaling, puts BASE Vegito at between 6-2000x SSJ3 Goku from Z.

Add in a SSJ Multiplier, and we are talking 150-100000x SSJ3 Goku.

So, its Valid to ponder if SSJ4 Goku ever surpassed Vegito. IMO, I have Gohan clocked at about 5-6x SSJ3 Goku, placing Base Vegito at roughly 10-12x SSJ3 Goku, and MSSJ Vegito at 5000-6000x SSJ3 Goku.

For me, its close, but I think Vegito would win, Narrowly, and SSJ4 Goku can get some rounds on his side.

Note: All of this is Headcanon. Based on Feats... well... SSJ4 Goku was cut by glass, and SSJ Vegito stopped a Dimension-Busting attack with his Fist. Not really comparable.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 wins imo, the databook statement said equal but this Goku has more experience and if we count fusion limits then then Goku wins imo

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS4 Goku wins because he has better feats and scaling, the databook statement didn't directly confirm nor deny whether or not Vegito is stronger.

Is it possible the databook could've been referring to the multipliers of potara and ssj4 being similar, NOT the characters?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46
deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is too powerful in GT

Bab-Lyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, the GT downplay was real years ago. Only because everyone hated it.

SSJ4 Goku solos all of Z, cope

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MasterBuster666

GT Goku manhandles Buu Saga Vegito, lol at anyone saying SSJ4-tiers being equal or lower in power than that Super Vegito.

At best the Multipliers are what's being compared, not the versions.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By thelocust619

SSJ multipliers are worthless gibberish. A polar bear is 5-10x stronger than you. A freakin polar bear! Noone is fighting anybody 50x stronger, much less 4,000x lol. Just gently brushing someone's cheek with your thumb would rip their head off.

An SS2 and an SS3 can fight the same freakin guy. Hell, an SS3 and a roughly equal (up to SS2) base Vegeta can fight the same guy. And noone even gets splattered or anything.

By feats, GT Goku lit up a galaxy. Vegito beat up a multi-system guy (being the combined sum of 3 SS3 tiers and a fodder). Even besides him outright saying people post-Vegito were stronger.

Base GT Goku one shots.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku doesn’t need SSJ4

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how Goku doesn’t win this. I’d heard about the ssj4 vegito comparison in the guides but I thought at best that was when goku first became a ssj4 so it’s not useful

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base GT Goku was already Buu level. Ssj4 Goku should win. though there is a guid that says they are equals. Even if that's the case Goku wins due to no time limit.