This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by VenomousBane (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield: A Desert.  No prep. Morals are off. Win by K.O. Pre-Crisis Superman with Cosmic Armor and Sundipped. Who wins?

#2 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousBane: Superman stomps

#3 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite/mismatch against Goku, this is going to get locked.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (9016 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wrecks.

#5 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#6 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, Goku wins

#7 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Superman wrecks.

#8 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

Nah, Goku wins

#9 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Armour Supes?

You mean the Thought Robot?

LOL, spite in favour of Superman.

#10 Edited by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

DID YOU NOT SEE DEATHBATTLE ?

#11 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible spite gtfo noob. Suoperman stomps any version of Goku have you not seen the Death Battle?

#12 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin said:

Horrible spite gtfo noob. Suoperman stomps any version of Goku have you not seen the Death Battle?

Opinions and horrible conclusions, I could have done a better job in finding Gokus true potential. 160,000 tons? Are you KIDDING ME?!

#13 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@InnerAssassin said:

Opinions and horrible conclusions, I could have done a better job in finding Gokus true potential. 160,000 tons? Are you KIDDING ME?!

I doubt you could of done even close to better. and yea Goku didn't have that many great strength feats compared to someone like Superman

#14 Posted by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: They never showed Goku's full extent in strength during the show so they had to guess. Either way Superman still would have one if it was any other Goku. - HG

#15 Posted by mightypug78 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

watch superman vs goku on deathbattle on screwattack. com and you'll get your answer -.-

#16 Edited by Squalleon (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

awesome indeed!

Poor earth :-P

#17 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin said:

@Alyssabird said:

@InnerAssassin said:

I doubt you could of done even close to better. and yea Goku didn't have that many great strength feats compared to someone like Superman

Sure they do, Goku in the new movie will be fighting a God in the DBZ Universe. Wait until that is out before you attempt to conclude a fight between two people, when ones maximum potential isn't even realized yet. Once Akira Toriyama puts down the pen, than we can have a conclusive argument for gokus feats.

#18 Posted by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: You do know when that movie comes out Goku still won't be stronger than Superman it's after the Majin Buu saga and GT doesn't happen so that means Gohan is still the strongest....-HG

#19 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

GT isn't Cannon and cannot be taken into account. Goku at the end of DBZ was, Base >> Kid Buu. Light years above Gohan.

#20 Posted by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon said:

@heroesgold said:

awesome indeed!

Poor earth :-P

Yup, but that's the only thing I didn't get why did Superman destroy the earth? It's so out of character,but begers can't be choosers.

#21 Posted by Squalleon (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold: It was a morals off battle!

So superman didn't care!

#22 Edited by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon: Oh, Okay , I saw the bloodlusted morals off superman from Dc universe online opening in the video, but I never herd them say it I guess I wasn't listening because I watched it late at night.-HG

#23 Edited by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget Goku, The whole DBZ universe gets destroyed

#24 Posted by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Forget Goku, The whole DBZ universe gets destroyed

#25 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember that Goku also destroyed the kryptonite, but superman could also have killed goku in base form before he took the bean.

#26 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

No.