ssj4 goku vs Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omniproud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omniproud

Batman has 2 hour prep time who will win.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Batman gets Alpha Flighted.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

SSJ4 Goku is so weak that I honestly think that Batman could take this. SSJ4 Goku got cut by glass, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice, got hurt getting hit into building with only barely cracking the wall he crashed into, and more. Batman throws a few exploding battarangs at Goku, and he dies.

DPNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DPNugget

with two hour prep eithier batman wins or doesnt bother to show up to fight knowing it a lost cause
omniproud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By omniproud

totally agree with you guys
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stevepidge

bats ftw

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Tradog

batman gets destroyed.

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaMan

Batman wins with ten billion years of prep... well he probably wont live that long so Goku wins.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JThree47693
@DaMan said:
"Batman wins with ten billion years of prep... well he probably wont live that long so Goku wins. "

SSJ4 Goku was so weak its ridiculous. Batman with two hours prep time would stomp Goku.
burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By burr787

Goku curbstomp

xXSilowXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By xXSilowXx

Batman only needs 10mins 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@JThree47693 said:
" @DaMan said:
"Batman wins with ten billion years of prep... well he probably wont live that long so Goku wins. "
SSJ4 Goku was so weak its ridiculous. Batman with two hours prep time would stomp Goku. "
agreed
hell,normal Goku in DBZ would stomp SSJ4
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By symbiote5
@MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku is so weak that I honestly think that Batman could take this. SSJ4 Goku got cut by glass, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice, got hurt getting hit into building with only barely cracking the wall he crashed into, and more. Batman throws a few exploding battarangs at Goku, and he dies. "

here we go again ss4 goku is the peak form you think that batman with prep can actually take this you do realize we are talking about goku here who fights guys who would make batman sh!t his pants. oh and please tell me better yet show me that episode because i saw just about all dbz episodes and never ever have i saw or read this.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@symbiote5 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku is so weak that I honestly think that Batman could take this. SSJ4 Goku got cut by glass, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice, got hurt getting hit into building with only barely cracking the wall he crashed into, and more. Batman throws a few exploding battarangs at Goku, and he dies. "
here we go again ss4 goku is the peak form you think that batman with prep can actually take this you do realize we are talking about goku here who fights guys who would make batman sh!t his pants. oh and please tell me better yet show me that episode because i saw just about all dbz episodes and never ever have i saw or read this. "
SSJ4 Goku isnt even in DBZ buddy
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By symbiote5
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @symbiote5 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
here we go again ss4 goku is the peak form you think that batman with prep can actually take this you do realize we are talking about goku here who fights guys who would make batman sh!t his pants. oh and please tell me better yet show me that episode because i saw just about all dbz episodes and never ever have i saw or read this. "
SSJ4 Goku isnt even in DBZ buddy "

yes i know he is in dragon ball gt
Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sidney

Bats
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By symbiote5
@Sidney said:
"Bats "

lmao
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kastiel

Goku destroys Gotham City in the process.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JThree47693
@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:

Once again, SSJ4 is so weak its not funny. Peak form? Please, he was getting owned so bad by Baby that he had to take energy from Gohan Goten and Trunks. SSJ4 is weak, if it were SSJ3 Goku(from DBZ) then it would be a different story, but SSJ4, not at all. Gohan by the end of the Cell Games could own SSJ4 Goku, thats just how weak he is.
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By symbiote5
@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
Once again, SSJ4 is so weak its not funny. Peak form? Please, he was getting owned so bad by Baby that he had to take energy from Gohan Goten and Trunks. SSJ4 is weak, if it were SSJ3 Goku(from DBZ) then it would be a different story, but SSJ4, not at all. Gohan by the end of the Cell Games could own SSJ4 Goku, thats just how weak he is. "
oh boy the fact that he was able to absorb everybody energy shows how he would be able to defeat batman. wtf did you finish watching the show goku defeated baby with a kamehameha x10 blast. everybody knows that goku in his super saiyan 4 goku form is the strongest why do you think that when him and vegeta fuse they become the strongest in the dragon ball universe because indidvidually they are the best lmao you say goku is weak try again you pick one bad battle that goku didnt even lose the fact still remains he won doesnt matter how as long as he did it.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JThree47693
@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
Once again, SSJ4 is so weak its not funny. Peak form? Please, he was getting owned so bad by Baby that he had to take energy from Gohan Goten and Trunks. SSJ4 is weak, if it were SSJ3 Goku(from DBZ) then it would be a different story, but SSJ4, not at all. Gohan by the end of the Cell Games could own SSJ4 Goku, thats just how weak he is. "
oh boy the fact that he was able to absorb everybody energy shows how he would be able to defeat batman. wtf did you finish watching the show goku defeated baby with a kamehameha x10 blast. everybody knows that goku in his super saiyan 4 goku form is the strongest why do you think that when him and vegeta fuse they become the strongest in the dragon ball universe because indidvidually they are the best lmao you say goku is weak try again you pick one bad battle that goku didnt even lose the fact still remains he won doesnt matter how as long as he did it. "

So the fact that he absorb energy from Gohan Goten and Trunks because he was too weak to finish off Baby shows that he beats Batman? That makesno sense. I know how he beat Baby, but before that happened, Baby was kicking his ass. SSJ4 is weak compared to DBZ characters. And it wasnt just one bad battle SSJ4 was in. Super 17 kicked his ass. The seven dragons was kicking his ass. SSJ4 Goku is just sooooo weak.
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By symbiote5
@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
oh boy the fact that he was able to absorb everybody energy shows how he would be able to defeat batman. wtf did you finish watching the show goku defeated baby with a kamehameha x10 blast. everybody knows that goku in his super saiyan 4 goku form is the strongest why do you think that when him and vegeta fuse they become the strongest in the dragon ball universe because indidvidually they are the best lmao you say goku is weak try again you pick one bad battle that goku didnt even lose the fact still remains he won doesnt matter how as long as he did it. "
So the fact that he absorb energy from Gohan Goten and Trunks because he was too weak to finish off Baby shows that he beats Batman? That makesno sense. I know how he beat Baby, but before that happened, Baby was kicking his ass. SSJ4 is weak compared to DBZ characters. And it wasnt just one bad battle SSJ4 was in. Super 17 kicked his ass. The seven dragons was kicking his ass. SSJ4 Goku is just sooooo weak. "

super saiyan 4 goku is not weak here's a idea instead saying how weak goku is without even proving it why dont you explain how batman even stands a chance all those people you just mentioned in that sentence are stronger then batman and all his villians let me ask you something how is batman going to survive a kamehameha blast?
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DaMan

Stop dreaming people. Batman is no where near a challenge for goku. Even when goku was a child he couldv'e easily defeated Batman. At super sayian 4? Gotham crumbles to rubble with one step of Goku's foot.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JThree47693
@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
So the fact that he absorb energy from Gohan Goten and Trunks because he was too weak to finish off Baby shows that he beats Batman? That makesno sense. I know how he beat Baby, but before that happened, Baby was kicking his ass. SSJ4 is weak compared to DBZ characters. And it wasnt just one bad battle SSJ4 was in. Super 17 kicked his ass. The seven dragons was kicking his ass. SSJ4 Goku is just sooooo weak. "
super saiyan 4 goku is not weak here's a idea instead saying how weak goku is without even proving it why dont you explain how batman even stands a chance all those people you just mentioned in that sentence are stronger then batman and all his villians let me ask you something how is batman going to survive a kamehameha blast? "

Tell me how Goku wins.
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By symbiote5
@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
super saiyan 4 goku is not weak here's a idea instead saying how weak goku is without even proving it why dont you explain how batman even stands a chance all those people you just mentioned in that sentence are stronger then batman and all his villians let me ask you something how is batman going to survive a kamehameha blast? "
Tell me how Goku wins. "

lmao did you read the last posts?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By MrDirector786
@symbiote5 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@symbiote5 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
Tell me how Goku wins. "
lmao did you read the last posts? "

Did you watch DBGT at all and see how weak he is in it?
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By symbiote5

goku walks up to batman and delivers a dragon fist right to his face thats pretty much the match right there. danhimself has even said how goku would win
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JThree47693
I love messing with people. You guys couldnt possibly think I was serious.
xXSilowXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By xXSilowXx
@JThree47693 said:

" I love messing with people. You guys couldnt possibly think I was serious. "

Batman would win,  I'm super serial.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DaMan
@JThree47693 said:

"I love messing with people. You guys couldnt possibly think I was serious. "

Ahhh, You got me!!! Lol.    
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JThree47693
@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:

Ahhh, You got me!!! Lol.     "

XD
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By symbiote5
@JThree47693 said:

i knew you couldnt be serious.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JThree47693
@xXSilowXx said:
"@JThree47693 said:

Batman wound win,  I'm super serial. "

Super serial......?
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By symbiote5
@JThree47693 said:
"@xXSilowXx said:
"@JThree47693 said:

Super serial......? "

lmao wtf is that a cereal brand
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JThree47693
@symbiote5 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@xXSilowXx said:
"@JThree47693 said:

Super serial......? "
lmao wtf is that a cereal brand "

It might be some kind of granola bar or something
Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps via sayain repellent spray.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@Do I have to give a name? said:
" Batman stomps via sayain repellent spray. "
oh man.... you just won.... 
flawless victory
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, stop hating batman, dragonball goku can beat batman.
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is harsh, grandpa gohan would own batman.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TruePwnge

Batman dies

I don't think he can prep against one of those big Kame-Fireballs

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By PurpleCandy

Its a toughy, I say it's a stalemate

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jayfournines

why is this not locked? Everyone knows Batman wins

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpideyPresence

Dude.. Curbstomp.... do you know who Goku is.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Baldy

In before lock.

And Batman wins.

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Xanax

Goku easily destroys. Batmans to helpless for Goku.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KMART4455

OMG

What is going on today?????????

Why is this happening to me??