• 59 results
#1 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard rule, who is more powerful?

#2 Edited by NeonGameWave (7204 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a hard one, SSJ4 Gogeta should win due to his versatility when it comes to his power set.

#3 Posted by 8558 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

For me its ssjg for what iv read no one can compare with them Bills squashed Goku ssj3,Gotenks Ssj,and Ultimate Gohan at 1%of his powers!without even trying I don't think there's any power who can beat a god without being god himself,no matter the power and power doesn't really mater for me,he can sense a godly ki no one can sense it unless you are a god,and finally he can consume ki!so for me ssjg

#4 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

SS4 Gogeta wins pretty handily.

#5 Posted by Logicka (10 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJG takes 6 saiyans to create.

SS4 Gogeta only takes 2.

Usually when power lending in DBZ, having more people give energy trumps a transformation. (Spirit Bomb, Namek Fusion, Goku fights vs Broly and Slug)

#6 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@logicka:

terribad logic

gogeta only takes 2 to create

ss4 gogeta is 80 times stronger than gogeta

so he must be like 160 saiyans to create

#7 Posted by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ4 Gogeta

#8 Posted by Logicka (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

I'm not saying 6>2 therefore SSJG>SS4Gogeta

I'm saying I have no way to compare power levels, so I will go with the power lending one over the fusion one since power lending seems to be classically used in a lot of one sided dbz fights.

#9 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@logicka:

Naw.

1% Bills one-shot SS3 Goku with no effort.

SSG Goku was evenly fighting with 1% Bills...so that's say minimally 70x increase.

Syn Shenron was > SS4 Goku but let's call them even.

Omega Shenron said he was 10x or more Syn Shenron, so Omega Shenron was 10x SS4 Goku or 100x SS3 Goku.

SS4 Gogeta was toying with Omega Shenron, so he would be >100x SS3 Goku but let's call it 100x to be safe.

100x>70x

SS4 Gogeta>SSG Goku

#11 Posted by DeviousBastard (134 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Dratini1331 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Jgames (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: @thedarklordpandamonium: He meant SSj4 Gogeta, who was toying with omega Shenron, who was a universe buster.

actually, wasn't he a galaxy buster, which is no different from Bill. Although both have time limit, the energy goku absorbed is still in used when his transformation finished, so when the 5 minute is up, goku would have the energy of ssj4 gogeta, facing SS4 vegeta and goku. So SSJ god Goku could win, unleashed Gogeta take the match seriously

#15 Posted by SheenLantern (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills is Baby level

Gogeta was stomping Omega Shenron.

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

@dratini1331 said:

@jgames: @thedarklordpandamonium: He meant SSj4 Gogeta, who was toying with omega Shenron, who was a universe buster.

actually, wasn't he a galaxy buster, which is no different from Bill. Although both have time limit, the energy goku absorbed is still in used when his transformation finished, so when the 5 minute is up, goku would have the energy of ssj4 gogeta, facing SS4 vegeta and goku. So SSJ god Goku could win, unleashed Gogeta take the match seriously

Five minutes can span several weeks of episodes, just look at the Frieza fights lol =P Back on topic, most people cite this:

#18 Posted by Dratini1331 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: ?? TDLP and I are calling Omega a Universe buster and you want scans from James? lol

#19 Edited by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Dratini1331 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: np ^.^ lol I do it all the time, it was just kinda funny for some reason XD, anyways, I posted the most commonly cited scan for "universe buster" Immediately afterwards the Supreme Kai and the Elder Kai say how even the realm of the Kais would be destroyed. I personally have some issues with it, but that's the scan.

#21 Posted by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: oh. I remeber someone saying that he destroyed a galaxy in a flashback in the anime. that was the reason I ask to see him destroying a galaxy

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

The DBZ Battle of Gods really was a let down. It was not the universe busting event at all it was meant to be.

#23 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku cuts him with a piece of glass.

#24 Edited by abeltaylor (5 posts) - - Show Bio

ssjg goku from BoG is somewhere around or above syn shenron. so, although he would solo most GT characters, ssj4 gogeta would blink him away.

#25 Posted by heymanjack (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

@dratini1331 said:

Five minutes can span several weeks of episodes, just look at the Frieza fights lol =P Back on topic, most people cite this:

Oh man. That scan does not mean he is universe busting. It means no one in the universe can stop him.

#26 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack:

The Kaio-Shin did a simulation that the entire universe (including their realm) would be destroyed if Goku didn't stop him.

Even if we're counting individual galaxies, that would take millions of years to do even with Instant Transmission.

#27 Posted by heymanjack (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack:

The Kaio-Shin did a simulation that the entire universe (including their realm) would be destroyed if Goku didn't stop him.

Even if we're counting individual galaxies, that would take millions of years to do even with Instant Transmission.

As far as I recall Buu and broly was also a universal threat. Are they universe busters now?

Plus isn't the dbz universe made up of only 4 galaxies.

#28 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack:

Just kidding I forgot the DBZ universe only had 4 galaxies

#bad

#29 Posted by heymanjack (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack:

Just kidding I forgot the DBZ universe only had 4 galaxies

#bad

I could be wrong though. My knowledge only comes from the tv show, not the manga's or the handbooks.

Can someone explain this though? Is this really the DB universe or just the northern galaxy?

#30 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion ssg wins. In the movie bills moved across the dbu in a matter of seconds (75% sure) and one shotted all z fighters at around 1% power

#31 Edited by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: It was the negative energy carodeing the planets 1 by 1.

#32 Edited by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkorratessg3: Gogeta can do all of that, at least x10 times better than Bills...

SSJ4 Gogeta tears Goku in half...

#33 Edited by Cgoodness (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

When did this ssjg come into existence? I watched DBZ all the time as a kid, dont remember him

#34 Posted by Pope052 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Because Battle of the Gods only came out this year, where have you been?

#35 Posted by Cgoodness (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: what? They're still making DB? Da fuq? Well I have some catching up to do...

#37 Posted by russellmania77 (13546 posts) - - Show Bio

ssj god can absorb energy

#39 Posted by kalkorratessg3 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the deletes my I phone sucks it's 3 I try to scroll but it deletes

#40 Edited by LordWhis (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta is at least thrice as strong as omega if not even stronger.

Ssj god goku may be comparable in power if he got the time lapse power boost between z and gt.

Otherwise I think he does have a disadvantage

That picture is of the twelfth universe.

#41 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (857 posts) - - Show Bio

There is literally no way to powerscale the two. We don't know the full extent of Gogeta's power. We also don't know how much more powerful bills is compared to the z fighters.

#42 Posted by Talic (59 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Iragexcudder (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes my brain hurt

#44 Posted by thelocust619 (1910 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJG Goku flew through ground like it was air....multiple times. SSJ4 gogeta shot confetti with toon force. SuperSaiyanGodStomp

#45 Edited by ad00 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

SSG is no match for SS4 Gogeta if you have seen how much power is ss4 gogeta is Generating when he Fused

SSG cannot beat even SS4

Edited: little mistakes

#46 Edited by Dark Cloud™ (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

*facepalm* Super Saiyan God wins against Gogeta.

#47 Posted by ssjgodkakarot (109 posts) - - Show Bio

going by logic

Gogeta

Going by feats

God goku

(since gt was weak)

#48 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

Featwise, GT is incredibly inconsistent, but still has a few very high end feats. Personally I picture Bills stomping Shenron, so SSG vs Gogeta can go either way.

#49 Posted by reikai (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

SSG Goku was evenly fighting with 1% Bills...so that's say minimally 70x increase.

No. Birus stated that against SSG Goku, he was using 70% of his power. The first part of their fight, Goku says he was only using about 80% of his own strength until Birus pushed him to go all out. Birus also stated that Goku was the 2nd strongest person he's ever fought. The strongest being Whis.

The entire event was basically just Birus' excuse to train Goku and have a little fun himself.

#50 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJG Goku flew through ground like it was air....multiple times. SSJ4 gogeta shot confetti with toon force. SuperSaiyanGodStomp

Ginyu did that too. Not as much as Goku and Bills, but that's not a high tier feat.