SSJ4 Gogeta vs Lord Beerus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lucky891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What is this GT you guys are talking about? I thought it never happened.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta one-shots him

I have Beerus Super 17 level or somewhere around their, nothing compared to Gogeta

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#254  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Beerus is too op for Gogeta. He's also got better statement feats going for him

sandra17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We do not know much yet about Beerus. Gogeta ssj 4 was equally very short lived, as such, much cant be accurately told. However, we could deduce from the the kids fusion -Gotenks and their increase in power level and match it up to what we know of super saiyan 4 level. From what we know of Beerus he is not invulnerable to physical attacks from ordinary saiyan level since vegeta could affect him in his outburst of rage. SSj4 Gogeta could do better than this, consequently at first glance SSj 4 Gogeta wins in virtue of what we know of the two characters. But if the claim that only a godly Ki could affect Beerus turns out to be true then no matter how strong Ssj 4 Gogeta is he wont win. Then again the fusion lasts only ten minutes if i recall rightly i doubt Beerus will be taken out during such a short period. If the fusion is unlimited then SSj 4 Gogeta handles this one.

RockerMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By RockerMaster

Ok i might be mistaken but does this not come down do a question of math? Ignore the fact that GT is not cannon for a sec and hear me out. It has been proven that Base form Goku GT is equal to SSJ3 Goku Z, and that beerus only used 1% of his power to curb-stomp SSJ3 Goku Z. But if we add the multipliers, which are officially:

SSJ: x50 base form / SSJ2: x2 SSJ1 / SSJ3: x4 SSJ2 / SSJ4: x10 SSJ3

This would mean that at SSJ4 there is a 4000x power increase from his base form, that in GT mind you, is as strong as SSJ3 Goku in Z.

So this would mean that even if we say that beerus at 0.5% of his power (not even 1%) = SSJ3 Goku Z, SSJ4 Goku would still be twice as strong as Beerus (4000 divided by 100 divided by 2 = 2). So in my opinion Beerus would be defeated by SSJ4 Goku and completely obliterated by SSJ4 Gogeta

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok i might be mistaken but does this not come down do a question of math? Ignore the fact that GT is not cannon for a sec and hear me out. It has been proven that Base form Goku GT is equal to SSJ3 Goku Z, and that beerus only used 1% of his power to curb-stomp SSJ3 Goku Z. But if we add the multipliers, which are officially:

SSJ: x50 base form / SSJ2: x2 SSJ1 / SSJ3: x4 SSJ2 / SSJ4: x10 SSJ3

This would mean that at SSJ4 there is a 4000x power increase from his base form, that in GT mind you, is as strong as SSJ3 Goku in Z.

So this would mean that even if we say that beerus at 0.5% of his power (not even 1%) = SSJ3 Goku Z, SSJ4 Goku would still be twice as strong as Beerus (4000 % 100 % 2 = 2). So in my opinion Beerus would be defeated by SSJ4 Goku and completely obliterated by SSJ4 Gogeta

Just no Vegito is stronger than SSj4.

RockerMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: Would you mind elaborating on that? I gave evidence of my statement which as far as i know are correct according to official information (SSJ multipliers). What makes you disagree with me?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Beerus.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Khael

Beerus stomp

only God Ki can harm God Ki

DBZ only

not to mention Beerus have far better feats

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj4 gogeta

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beholdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like many times before.. SSJ4gogeta wins untill more feats/statements

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus wins.

RockerMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: GT book? What is that? The manga? I don't remember that but even if in GT it says that, you need to have 2 things in account:

Indeed the Potara fusion is stronger than the Fusion Dance (Vegito>Gogeta) so it might refer to that (simply talking about fusions, nothing more)

And remember that Vegito IN GT would indeed be stronger than SSJ4 Goku (if he had ever appeared), because again IN GT the base power of Goku is at SSJ3 Goku from Z (And Vegeta is a lot stronger too), so Vegito IN GT would possibly be stronger than SSJ4 Goku, but Vegito IN Z is weaker than SSJ4 Goku, again because even fused there is no possible way that that they would gain a 4000x power increase because if so he would have annihilated Buu by breathing on him in Z when they fused. What it could mean then is that if IN GT they had done the Potara fusion they would top the Fusion Dance (GT Vegito > GT Gogeta > SSJ4 Goku > Z Vegito), so no, Vegito IN Z is not stronger than SSJ4 Goku and does not affect my calculations towards Beerus and SSJ4 Goku. This is simply logic, you can't ignore some facts to suite your theory, you forgot to scale Goku and Vegeta's base power from Z to GT. The fact that this battle exists means that we have to take GT into consideration and not throw it away, and its facts, for not being cannon.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Omega_kai

@rockermaster: Don't feel like going into detail I just know Vegito Z> SSJ4 what ever you say won't conivince me SSJ4 is stronger.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta wins

jechan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By jechan22

Gogeta would get his ass handed to him bills will spank the super sayian out of him like gotenks

RockerMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By RockerMaster

@omega_kai: Wow... Ok then, easy way out when out of arguments, great debate dude ;)

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus would win. Ss4 is only 4000x stronger than dbz ss3. Ssgss is about 50,000x times stronger than ss3 and beerus is even more so. Even if gofer a is 10 times stronger than ss4 beerus still wins.

SkulI_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta SSJ4 with 1% of his power would finish this battle so easily.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

Beerus would win. Ss4 is only 4000x stronger than dbz ss3. Ssgss is about 50,000x times stronger than ss3 and beerus is even more so. Even if gofer a is 10 times stronger than ss4 beerus still wins.

How?

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to debunk some things

"Gogeta can't sense Beerus so he loses"

Wrong because of the fact that Frieza could not senses power levels and was able to find Goku anyhow not being able to sense godly Ki has nothing to do with it.

"Only gods can harm gods"

Wrong again because it was never stated what Whis was yet he knocked out Beerus and Goku couldn't even hurt Beerus and he had god power so no.

"Potara fusion is stronger than fusion dance"

Wrong again because according to daizenshuu there is no fusion dance multiplier so we don't know how strong it is and it was never stated that by elder kai he said "More effective". So Potara is X battle power multiplied by Y battle power. Fusion dance ?????

Beerus has better feats

You can't use this because we all know Gogeta can bust a planet as easy as Beerus can.This battle is pure speculation.

Gogeta one shots

We haven't even seen the full terror of Beerus so no.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I changed my mind Beerus had to use %10 of his power to beat Rage SSJ2 Vegeta so I think Gogeta takes this until someone convince me to change my mind.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: So what Beerus still oneshots Vegeta got a Rage boost.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: goku super Saiyan God is at least a thousand times stronger than ss3.

There is a big misconception here with people saying ss3 is 1% beerus.

WRONG ss3 got REKT by 1% beerus with two SOFT hits. That makes beerus 1% easily hundreds of times stronger than ss3. Now imagine a beerus at least 60x stronger than that. 100x 60 equals 6000 already stronger than ss4.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Omega_kai

@theman44: SSJ3 isn't even close to 1% of Beerus's power.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: Ik that's why I said he got rekt. At the very least beerus is 100 times stronger than him.

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@23dhjyt:

Watch the fight. Beerus 1% wasn't even trying. He was at least 100 times stronger than ss3

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: That's just hyperbole and you know it. Your just high balling Beerus.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@23dhjyt: dude tbh this is just a guess but it isn't outrageous.beerus did not even use 1% he didn't even try at all. In dragonball super he WILLED goku ss3 back with his Ki and stopped vegeta from moving all together. Beerus wasn't even trying.

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: In dragon ball super beerus did say he will use a tiny bit of his power. How much was that tiny bit idk so all we can do is speculate for now but you could be right.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@le0nhart: goku super Saiyan God is at least a thousand times stronger than ss3.

There is a big misconception here with people saying ss3 is 1% beerus.

WRONG ss3 got REKT by 1% beerus with two SOFT hits. That makes beerus 1% easily hundreds of times stronger than ss3. Now imagine a beerus at least 60x stronger than that. 100x 60 equals 6000 already stronger than ss4.

How do you know that it was 1% Beerus?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: we know beerus used 10% of his power when he fought vegeta who greatly surpassed goku at that point. This is stated in dragonball super episode 7hen he said 1/10 or 10%. This may be another misconception. Beerus one showed vegeta at 10% in the show right after he says vegeta had him at 10%. However beerus really didn't even try when he fought goku.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Beerus, By power scaling SSJ 4 Gogeta

muhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasumi_geist: first off, toriyama never said bills is the strongest villain in the metafranchise. Omega shenron would shit on bills and whis easily. Secondly, bills is not a villain. He's neutral. Let me explain to you just why ssj4 GOKU, not even gogeta, would shit on bills. Ssj3 goku made bills use less than 10 percent of his power. He shat on ssj3 gokus life. Enrage vegeta made bills use 10% of his power. Ssg goku made bills use 70 percent of his power. If you wanna go by what Akira said, ssg goku is a 6, bills a 10 and whis a 15. Now. Gt Base form goku is stronger than ssj3 goku from z. Take into account the multipliers of ssj x50 x2 ssj x3 ssj2. Ssj4 goku is 4000 times stronger than ssj3 goku in z. 4000 times. Just think about that. Seeing how bills schooled ssj3 goku at less than 10 percent and ssg goku made bills use 70 percent, we can surmise that ssg is at least 15x ssj3 z goku. Ssj4 goku is 4000x ssj3 goku from z. Ssj4 goku alone stomps bills. To have ssj4 goku and vegeta fuse which MULTIPLIES their power, is op. Just think that you said bills is the strongest villain. Omega shenron shat on ssj4 goku and vegeta, and ssj4 gogeta destroyed omega shenron without even trying. Heck, ssj4 gogeta is hands down the strongest character in all of db.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#292  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Beerus destroys the GTverse with a single punch

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhawk: I forgot about that episode where Omega Shenron effortlessly destroyed half a planet by tapping his finger on a table. Or that one where him and SS4 Gogeta's punches caused waves that literally destroyed planets across the universe.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By josephgomes619

@muhawk said:

@kasumi_geist: first off, toriyama never said bills is the strongest villain in the metafranchise. Omega shenron would shit on bills and whis easily. Secondly, bills is not a villain. He's neutral. Let me explain to you just why ssj4 GOKU, not even gogeta, would shit on bills. Ssj3 goku made bills use less than 10 percent of his power. He shat on ssj3 gokus life. Enrage vegeta made bills use 10% of his power. Ssg goku made bills use 70 percent of his power. If you wanna go by what Akira said, ssg goku is a 6, bills a 10 and whis a 15. Now. Gt Base form goku is stronger than ssj3 goku from z. Take into account the multipliers of ssj x50 x2 ssj x3 ssj2. Ssj4 goku is 4000 times stronger than ssj3 goku in z. 4000 times. Just think about that. Seeing how bills schooled ssj3 goku at less than 10 percent and ssg goku made bills use 70 percent, we can surmise that ssg is at least 15x ssj3 z goku. Ssj4 goku is 4000x ssj3 goku from z. Ssj4 goku alone stomps bills. To have ssj4 goku and vegeta fuse which MULTIPLIES their power, is op. Just think that you said bills is the strongest villain. Omega shenron shat on ssj4 goku and vegeta, and ssj4 gogeta destroyed omega shenron without even trying. Heck, ssj4 gogeta is hands down the strongest character in all of db.

All the numbers you posted are fanfic. Show us a single scan where Kid Goku says he's 4000 stronger than GT Goku. Otherwise SSG solos GTverse by waving hand

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhawk: oh please stop using that "4000x ssj3" crap

Nowhere is that stated to be the multiplier

muhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619:

Those numbers aren't fanfic LOL. Those are actual multipliers, and what bills himself said. I'm not gonna bother with you because obv you're ignorant by saying "otherwise ssg solos gt verse by waving hand.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhawk: I am not ignorant, I can provide scans. But GT wankers dont care about scans, they will make fanfic numbers.

Multipliers are not legit after namek saga, there is no multiplier in DBS. So 4000x is fanfic

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@muhawk: oh please stop using that "4000x ssj3" crap

Nowhere is that stated to be the multiplier

Lolol. First of all, multipliers are non-canon, never been mentioned in any manga panel once, is contradicted by the Cell Saga (where the entire point was improving SSJ...), and its stated by AT that SSJ1 can be trained to be as powerful as any of the other forms without the strain. So once you can come with 1 scan maybe we can talk.

But, even if multipliers were a thing, SSJ4 is not even that much stronger than SSJ3. Do the calculations. Or, actually, I'll just do them for you @muhawk.

SSJ1 = 50xBase. SSJ2 = 2xSSJ1. SSJ3 = SSJ2 (I feel bad even typing these just to make a point). So... SSJ3 = 400xBase

SSJ4 is controlled Golden Oozaru

Oozaru = 10xBase. SSJ1=50xBase. So... SSJ4/GoldenOozaru = 500x Base

SSJ4 is a whopping 1.25xSSJ3. This is going by multiplier's believers' own dumb rules...

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: ssj actually does have a multiplier (which AT mentions in an interview)

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619 said:

But GT wankers dont care about scans, they will make fanfic numbers.

So true.