This Buu saga SSJ2 Goku vs Cell and Gohan at full power

Who wins?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Team win after a long but hard fight. Goku is stronger than each of them individually but not to the degree that he could take both of them at the same time. Cell and Gohan would eventually overwhelm Goku.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Goku, he would already be stronger as ssj2 teen gohan if he were to go ssj2 during cell games. Plus the power goku obtained during the 7 year gap between sagas would honestly turn this into a stomp IMO. If cell is destroyed completely by a one handed kamehameha from teen gohan then I'm not doubting goku could one shot spc with one energy blast.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins with easy

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Kakarot!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo theorized that Goku and Vegeta "might have even" become stronger than Gohan was at the Cell Games. This implies if there was any gap, it wasn't large. I can totally picture Gohan and Cell overwhelming him if he's restricted to just Super Saiyan 2.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Dabura was stated to be somewhere on par with cell and he had trouble with adult gohan. Not to mention the power difference between adult gohan and goku at that time.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Travis7211997

@ssjbatdan: the difference between ssj1 gohan and ssj1 goku was pretty apparent. So the difference in ssj 2 should have the same result. Plus the training over the 7 years would be overkill. Gohan had just learned ssj and there is a difference between knowing how To go ssj and having it mastered. Goku by the team he came back to earth had already mastered ssj and that was before the android saga. Spc would get one shotted along with gohan.

Edit: while they could stay ssj all the time during cell games. What I'm trying to imply is goku had more ACTUAL fighting expirience with ssj at the time.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Dabura was stated to be somewhere on par with cell and he had trouble with adult gohan. Not to mention the power difference between adult gohan and goku at that time.

That is true and i believe Goku mentioned it. Considering that they didn't even acknowledge Dabura as a threat says alot.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: I just think spc would get too cocky right off the bat about how "perfect he is" and then before you know it get one shotted. If he and gohan both were extremely careful maybe they could put up some kind of resistance but I definetely can agree with what your saying about 2v1s not being so clear cut

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Travis7211997
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo theorized that Goku and Vegeta "might have even" become stronger than Gohan was at the Cell Games. This implies if there was any gap, it wasn't large. I can totally picture Gohan and Cell overwhelming him if he's restricted to just Super Saiyan 2.

Vegeta said himself that Goku was stronger during their fight.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: well cell said they were just as powerful as him as they were his children. He could have been bluffing but I think PL wise it wasn't an insane stomp it's just that the greater PL won. 7 cell juniors vs gohan even if they weren't all that that's pretty good odds. I'm agreeing in no way was it a fair fight, and it possibly could have been over exaggerated to show off gohans transformation. Sort of like how gohan stomps cell but PL wise they may not have been to far off.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: well the cell juniors were kind of toying with vegeta and trunks they just held out longer cause they both had higher PLs. There's no way piccolo tien and Yamcha could have done anything to the cell juniors yet they held there own as well for a short time. I can agree with the raditz theory but that's just an example. Not every 2v1 would be the same. I just feel the power difference between ssj2 goku with 7 years training would be too much. Like he would move so fast I don't think either cell nor gohan would be able to keep up.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Travis7211997

@ssjbatdan: if it's filler training definetely. Didn't pikkon wreck cell Frieza and king cold all at once? And if goku beat pikkon before the training started you're talking absolutely slaughter for team 2 here.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree if they could both hit goku with super kamehameha waves that could definetely be devastating. This fight would come down to execution. Which ever side executes their moves better will win.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team win after a long but hard fight. Goku is stronger than each of them individually but not to the degree that he could take both of them at the same time. Cell and Gohan would eventually overwhelm Goku.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Vegeta said himself that Goku was stronger during their fight.

When did he say this? All I remember him saying is that the power gap between them hadn't changed hence why he needed Babidi's help.

@ssjbatdan: the difference between ssj1 gohan and ssj1 goku was pretty apparent. So the difference in ssj 2 should have the same result. Plus the training over the 7 years would be overkill. Gohan had just learned ssj and there is a difference between knowing how To go ssj and having it mastered. Goku by the team he came back to earth had already mastered ssj and that was before the android saga. Spc would get one shotted along with gohan.

Edit: while they could stay ssj all the time during cell games. What I'm trying to imply is goku had more ACTUAL fighting expirience with ssj at the time.

Gohan achieved SSJ and mastered the form during his training in the ROSAT and even surpassed Goku.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell and Gohan

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Vegeta was stronger than ssj2 gohan and goku couldn't beat him. Combined team is far more powerful.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Vegeta was stronger than ssj2 gohan and goku couldn't beat him. Combined team is far more powerful.

Vegeta prior to hus majin power up was weaker than Goku, by his omission and stated that no matter how hard he trained, the gap between them remained unchanged. Majin Vegeta=SSJ2 Goku>SSJ2 Vegeta

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: IIRC vegeta was not ssj2 he was Assj , he only became ssj2 after Babidi unlocked his potential.

Assj vegeta << ssj2 kid gohan.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: IIRC vegeta was not ssj2 he was Assj , he only became ssj2 after Babidi unlocked his potential.

Assj vegeta << ssj2 kid gohan.

Thats incorrect. Vegeta already achieved the form, but it was still weaker than Goku's, which he realised when Goku used the form monetarily against Yakkon. Babidi's spell me simply gave him a power up.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj2 goku and ssj2 vegeta in the buu saga were not much stronger than gohan and cell

team wins

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GXrevolution96

@ssjbatdan said:

@gxrevolution96 said:

Gohan achieved SSJ and mastered the form during his training in the ROSAT and even surpassed Goku.

Yeah, but just because he can go Super Saiyan does not mean he's a martial arts genius.

Well, he had surpassed Goku. Moreover, I was referring to your original point that Gohan couldn't control the form.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@gxrevolution96: 14:35 He said that the minute Goku went SSj2. Now This might not have been said in the manga so there's that.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable Oh. I thought you meant that Vegeta was stronger than Goku. I misunderstood.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Easily.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DarthAznable

@gxrevolution96: Oh nah. Even with Majin Boost, they were even when Goku finally tried. Even then I think Goku was holding back as he could achieve SSJ3.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: Lol no. It won't be easily considering Goku is stronger than both.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: What did Buu arc SS2 Goku do that Gohan wasn't able to do?

Although I agree that Goku is stronger than both by a good margin by scaling, I still think either of them can hold their own against Goku even without the other. Not win, but put up a good enough fight, think Gotenks with Super Buu. The two of them just ensures the team's victory.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell absorbs Gohan and beats goku

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@gxrevolution96: 14:35 He said that the minute Goku went SSj2. Now This might not have been said in the manga so there's that.

Heh. just imagine if Frezia could see this he'd have heart attack

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Travis7211997

I'm going to say this again.

Ssj1 goku cell games > ssj1 gohan cell games

So by that logic a hypothetical ssj2 goku during cell games would also beat ssj2 teen gohan.

Ssj2 goku plus seven years of training(we all know how hard goku trains) would be a stomp. He would one shot both of them. They have no way of really hurting him at that PL other than possibly planet destruction or both of them hitting their strongest attacks at the same time which is highly unlikely given how poor of a fighter gohan is compared to goku. Gokus increased PL and superior fighting skill Is taking this.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say this again.

Ssj1 goku cell games > ssj1 gohan cell games

That is incorrect. It was shown and stated multiple times that Gohan was stronger than Goku

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Travis7211997

@gxrevolution96: the reason goku said tht was because he saw gohan go ssj2 in the hbtc. Why do you think everyone flips out at goku when gohan gets stomped as ssj1 vs cell. Goku gave cell a good run for his money before that and even landed a planet busting kamehameha wave. When it is said gohan is stronger, they are referring to him being a ssj2

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GXrevolution96

@travis7211997 said:

@gxrevolution96: the reason goku sai tht was because he saw gohan go ssj2 in the hbtc. Why do you think everyone flips out at goku when gohan gets stomped as ssj1 vs cell. Goku gave cell a good run for his money before that and even landed a planet busting kamehameha wave. When it is said gohan is stronger, they are referring to him being a ssj2

The scene with Goku seeing SSJ2 Gohan was filler but I distress.

Gohan>Goku is supported by both feats and statements

When Goku powers up to maximum power, everyone is dumbfounded by his power and Trunks states that he has no pier. Gohan was unimpressed and was convinced that both he and Cell were holding back.

No Caption Provided

Goku couldn't keep pace with Cell and was always one or two steps behind as stated by both Roshi and Vegeta. Goku even admitted that he let his guard down, it would be over an instant.

He was losing lots of Ki and started panting like a worn out dog. Goku couldn't inflict damage Cell and had to resort to a surprise attack(IT kamehameha), which he put most of his Ki into. Goku was banking on the IT to finish Cell.

When Gohan powers up, everyone is amazed and Cell himself admits that Goku wasn't entirely lying about his power. I wouldn't make any sense for them to be that amazed if he were weaker than Goku

They fight and Cell(who is using the same level of power he used against Goku) fails to land a single blow on Gohan and is being outmanoeuvred. Again, the Cell that Goku couldn't keep with. Cell gets frustrated is forced to use his full speed to catch Gohan. And even then, Gohan flat out tanks a Ki barrage and is hit multiple times and is barely hurt. He subsequently knocks Cell square on his arse and draws blood from him. The only reason it look like Gohan was losing was his reluctance to fight Cell.