• 189 results
#51 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

The galaxy-busting feat is an entire dub error, and it has been refuted many times before. Unless you'd like to list the reasons.

i don't care to dubs, we have destruction on sceen with image/sound, also the original dub doesn't prove that broly didn't destory the galaxy. it's that simple

#52 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#53 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

1 of these characters has BRO in his name

the other doesn't

1 of these characters (even if its loldub only) uses Pantera for his theme songs

the other doesn't

lets be honest here. we all know who wins

Post of the week.

#55 Edited by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Umm.. you're just denying the evidence that Broly didn't actually destroy the galaxy. The line used in the opening sequence in the English dub states that the galaxy has been destroyed by a Super Saiyan. The original Japanese states that the galaxy is under attack. Under attack, not destroyed. It is in thethorough process of being destroyed, not one-shotted.

If Broly really destroyed the galaxy, then how do you explain Goku using Instant Transmission to move around the Southern Galaxy? The fact that Goku is actually travelling around the galaxy is more than enough to prove that the galaxy was still there. We can still see planets around as he moves. The film itself and the fights take place in the Southern Galaxy.

Broly never destroyed a galaxy, it was just bad dubbing (and if they had just dubbed it correctly, there wouldn't be so much Broly'tards).

And like I said, it doesn't make sense for Broly to destroy the galaxy and then struggle to put down a worn out, SSJ Goku. Broly never even used LSSJ until he fought the Z-fighters. That means you’d have to believe that he “busted” the galaxy as either a base Saiyan or SSJ. Goku made Broly bleed twice before he went LSSJ. So that implies that Goku can bust a galaxy while in merely Super Saiyan, which is just beyond ridiculous.

The only fighters Broly had actually beaten were:

• A weak MSSJ Gohan who hadn't been training for over 7 years. He didn't go Super Saiyan 2 as he wouldn't have as much control over it as he used to. If he had the same control over it and had trained for those years, he would have easily beaten if not completely murder-stomped Broly.
  • SSJ Goten, Trunks, Krillin, and Videl.
  • Android 18.

All of which SSJ2 Goku would one-shot.

Now, let's move onto the fighters that Broly had been defeated by:

• SSJ Goku w/ the energy of three battle-worn, BASE Saiyans, and a battle-worn Piccolo.
  • SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan, and SSJ Goten.
  • SSJ Trunks, SSJ Goten, and Krillin.
  • Pikkon, and SSJ/MSSJ Goku.

Broly has never beaten anybody above MSSJ Goku level, where as he has been defeated by fighters on that level or below. Call it bad writing if you will, but it still happened and therefore you cannot put Broly above SSJ2 level just by using faulty assumptions, trying to use dub-errors as feats, and denying evidence that counters all points.

In general, people just need to let go of Broly and realize that he is definitely below SSJ2 Goku level. He might beat SSJ2 Vegeta but SSJ2 Majin Vegeta would absolutely slaughter him.

#56 Edited by SlimJ87D (9330 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Umm.. you're just denying the evidence that Broly didn't actually destroy the galaxy. The line used in the opening sequence in the English dub states that the galaxy has been destroyed by a Super Saiyan. The original Japanese states that the galaxy is under attack. Under attack, not destroyed. It is in thethorough process of being destroyed, not one-shotted.

If Broly really destroyed the galaxy, then how do you explain Goku using Instant Transmission to move around the Southern Galaxy? The fact that Goku is actually travelling around the galaxy is more than enough to prove that the galaxy was still there. We can still see planets around as he moves. The film itself and the fights take place in the Southern Galaxy.

Broly never destroyed a galaxy, it was just bad dubbing (and if they had just dubbed it correctly, there wouldn't be so much Broly'tards).

And like I said, it doesn't make sense for Broly to destroy the galaxy and then struggle to put down a worn out, SSJ Goku. Broly never even used LSSJ until he fought the Z-fighters. That means you’d have to believe that he “busted” the galaxy as either a base Saiyan or SSJ. Goku made Broly bleed twice before he went LSSJ. So that implies that Goku can bust a galaxy while in merely Super Saiyan, which is just beyond ridiculous.

The only fighters Broly had actually beaten were:

• A weak MSSJ Gohan who hadn't been training for over 7 years. He didn't go Super Saiyan 2 as he wouldn't have as much control over it as he used to. If he had the same control over it, he would have ravaged Broly.
  • SSJ Goten, Trunks, Krillin, and Videl.
  • Android 18.

All of which SSJ2 Goku would one-shot.

Now, let's move onto the fighters that Broly had been defeated by:

• SSJ Goku w/ the energy of three battle-worn, BASE Saiyans, and a battle-worn Piccolo.
  • SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan, and SSJ Goten.
  • SSJ Trunks, SSJ Goten, and Krillin.
  • Pikkon, and MSSJ/SSJ2 Goku.

Broly has never beaten anybody above MSSJ level, where as he has been defeated by fighters on that level or below. Call it bad writing if you will, but it still happened and therefore you cannot put Broly above SSJ2 level just by using faulty assumptions, trying to use dub-errors as feats, and denying evidence that counters all points.

In general, people just need to let go of Broly and realize that he is definitely below SSJ2 Goku level. He might beat SSJ2 Vegeta but SSJ2 Majin Vegeta would absolutely slaughter him.

If you read how Ki and power levels work in Tori's guides, it explains how pretty much Ki is a life force that gets converted into power by techniques and transformations. Everyone actually transferred "Ki" to Goku, overwhelming him with Ki. So it doesn't matter if they were at base or not, Ki will always be Ki regardless of what transformation anyone is using.

#57 Edited by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d:

Not necessarily. The Saiyans were completely battle-worn and half-dead, regardless of whether they were in Base Form or not. Their Ki would have been drained from the beating they received. You're implying that they retain the same amount of Ki from when they begun to fight Broly. Ki gets drained overtime within each fight.

Frieza was battle-worn, near dead, and had virtually no Ki left after fighting Goku. Goku transferred a little of his Ki into Frieza hence why Frieza could move around and generate energy blasts. The difference was that Goku was not half dead or battleworn, he was up to shape. That's what made the difference to Frieza's Ki.

Broly was overwhelmed by Ki yes, but the Ki came from half dead and battleworn Saiyans and a Namekian, which just goes to that Broly couldn't handle it.

#58 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly should have this fight quite handily

#59 Posted by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

He really wouldn't, he doesn't even win.

#60 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@cable_extreme said:

He really wouldn't, he doesn't even win.

Broly is my man, and yes he would, he threw around the Z fighters, and force Goku to gather all of their powers to do any damage to Broly, and was defeated twice. So he is coming back stronger, and more powerful than ever.

#61 Posted by SlimJ87D (9330 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@slimj87d:

Not necessarily. The Saiyans were completely battle-worn and half-dead, regardless of whether they were in Base Form or not. Their Ki would have been drained from the beating they received. You're implying that they retain the same amount of Ki from when they begun to fight Broly. Ki gets drained overtime within each fight.

Frieza was battle-worn, near dead, and had virtually no Ki left after fighting Goku. Goku transferred a little of his Ki into Frieza hence why Frieza could move around and generate energy blasts. The difference was that Goku was not half dead or battleworn, he was up to shape. That's what made the difference to Frieza's Ki.

Broly was overwhelmed by Ki yes, but the Ki came from half dead and battleworn Saiyans and a Namekian, which just goes to that Broly couldn't handle it.

The point is that even if they were battle worn, them being as base form has no difference than them transferring Ki to Goku in their Super Saiyan forms. Your statement made it seem like them being at base form had some kind of impact on the power they transferred to Goku.

#62 Posted by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

Broly, clearly destroyed the South Galaxy as we see in the opening sequence. A few remaining remnants of planets doesn't refute anything

#63 Edited by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Implying that SSJ2 Goku wouldn't be able to throw around four regular Super Saiyans, and Piccolo? Broly was defeated by the combined Ki of 5 regular Super Saiyans, and a Namekian, all of which were battle-worn and had virtually little Ki to stand a chance. Call it bad writing if you will but it still happened and therefore you can't put Broly over SSJ2 Goku. He might be able to defeat SSJ2 Vegeta, but Majin Vegeta murders him.

And before "Goku re-opened Broly's stab wound" argument comes to play. Goku hit Broly in the abdomen, Broly was stabbed above the chest:

@slimj87d

Perhaps I focused too much on the Base Form and how it affects Ki, etc. But nevertheless, you said it yourself. Everyone was battle-worn so their Ki was drained. My point is that Broly was defeated by adding the Ki of five battle-worn, half-dead Saiyans and a Namekian.

@fannybuster

It has been refuted and debunked so many times. It was a dub error, the original Japanese said that the galaxy is under attack. Under attack, not destroyed.

#64 Edited by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Proof that it has been debunked? From what I saw on the opening panel, the galaxy was being wiped out, completely? Of course not. But under attack enough for it to be near enough destroyed. Also, saying that SSJ2 Vegeta would stomp is ridiculous, we have yet to see a Broly fighting under threat and using his full potential

#65 Edited by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster

Proof that it has been debunked?

Proof that it has been debunked... very well:

Broly: Confronting and Discrediting the lies - An entire post dedicated to debunking every Broly myth.

A video, debunking the supposed "galaxy busting" feat:

From what I saw on the opening panel, was the galaxy being wiped out, completely? Of course not. But under attack enough for it to be near enough destroyed.

From what you saw doesn't mean anything, a dub-error changes the scenario entirely. The entire movie took place in the Southern Galaxy, hence Goku travelling around it. If it was destroyed Goku wouldn't be there.

Also, saying that SSJ2 Vegeta would stomp is ridiculous, we have yet to see a Broly fighting under threat and using his full potential

I said SSJ2 Majin Vegeta would stomp, SSJ2 Vegeta might just lose, but only by a slim majority (6/10). It doesn't matter if we haven't seen Broly using his full potential. If he hasn't, there's no say on what his full potential is. Hell, he was struggling to put down 5 regular Super Saiyans and a Namekian. He lost to all of them combining their battle-worn Ki.

The only characters Broly had actually defeated were:

• MSSJ Gohan. Was weaker and hadn't trained for 7 years. He didn't use SSJ2 as he wouldn't have been able to control it as well as he could previously.
  • SSJ Goten, SSJ Trunks, Krillin and Videl.
  • Android 18.

All of which Goku would one-shot. Broly has nothing to suggest he is on par with SSJ2, at best he can take an MSSJ Goku.

#66 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: @pope052:

I've seen all those "debunking" theories for Broly's galaxy-busting feat, and I don't see what people are going on about.

It clearly says "The Southern Galaxy has fallen under Super Saiyan attack."

It has FALLEN under Super Saiyan attack. Fallen. That means, it was conquered. That means, the attack by the Super Saiyan has overcome it.

When the Greeks had fallen under Roman attack, it means they were defeated, conquered, and for all intents and purposes destroyed.

It. Went. Down.

Don't really understand why people try to interpret and calculate a show that was only meant to be fun, never meant to be under intense scrutiny.

Every feat should just be taken at face value. The good and the bad.

Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

@marshall_long: @all_mighty_beyonder: Thank you guys! I just wish we could have a simple debate without people getting upset about fictional characters.

It's a kids TV show, not a quantum psychics conference.

Jmarshmallow

i never gave an opinion on Broly before, because i don't like his character, but now is the opppotunity, i think Broly is a glalaxy buster no doubt about it. it's so clear on screen only blind people would refuse to accept that, the feat is simple and clear, because this is a movie for kids, not scientifics.

also all the efforts i've seen that tried to refute the galaxy bust feat are full of wrong assumptions. i mean, how could they say Broly destoyed the galaxy in a long time process of destuction? galaxies are made of trillions of stars/solar systems, if what they say is true Broly would be massively beyond several most powerful supernova level to do that. and that alone is very powerful. but if they say truth why would king kai be suddenly surprised of Broly's attack??? i mean if Broly made a lot of time to detroy the galaxy why didn't King Kai make a move before he finishes all the galaxy? why would he be surprised and worried only when Broly finish the destruction of the galaxy? it makes no sense at all. Broly did destroy all the galaxy except some few invisible crumbs of stars and planets (something like the remaining dust of the explosion)

so yes Broly is a galaxy buster, but that doesn't mean saiyans in the main story (canon) are gelaxy busters, because that's a different timeline

If even someone who dislikes Broly can see the factual proof, why can't you? I just don't understand. As reikai said, we can all agree that Broly is overpowered, but that doesn't give you the right to refuse facts because he be beats up on your favorite characters.

#67 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: @xlab3000: Strange, my rant was cut out of my last post. But here it is.

In the video I displayed, Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form battles Majin Vegeta. Now, Goku and Vegeta's aura almost never spark with electricity. Only about 3 or 4 times the entire fight. Now either Goku was switching in between Super Saiyan 1 and 2, or he remained a Super Saiyan 2 the entire time.

But wait, he couldn't have been a super saiyan 2 the entire time! By your logic, he needs electricity to be a Super Saiyan 2, there's no way possible he could have been a Super Saiyan 2 the entire time he was fighting Vegeta.

See how silly it sounds?

Pope, you later mentioned how since Goku was able to inflict harm upon Broly, either he was not a galaxy buster, or Goku is a galaxy buster.

In the canon movie Dbz: Battle of Gods, Vegeta was able to inflict harm on Bills. He was actually even able to make Bills recoil in pain. And since he had no electricity, by your logic, he must have been only a Super Saiyan while doing so. Does this make Bills not a galaxy buster, or does this put Vegeta on Bills' level? (No, I'm not comparing Broly to Bills)

When Goku fought Janemba, he was able to inflict harm upon Super Janemba, does that mean Goku is as powerful as Super Janemba? If so, why would he need to fuse to beat him?

And you also mentioned how Broly didn't bust the South Galaxy, and it was only a mistranslation, and that the South Galaxy had only fallen, and not been shattered...

(That is when I referenced Jmarshmallow's post.)

#68 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: You will never win against these Broly fans no matter how much you try. Go over to Animevice and see treads like Broly vs Bills or any high tier DBZ character and all they ever scream is ''Broly wins because galaxy destroying feat'' they need to realize how stupid it sounds, a Bills/SSJG lvl opponent being introduced around the Cell Games saga and actually losing against a bunch of SSJ's and a Namek. All they ever do is screaming feats feats feats and ignore powerscaling, if we use only feats to judge a DBZ character than i guess Frieza a legit planet buster would manhandle a guy like Dabura since Dabura lacks a planet busting feat, stupid because we know by powerscaling that Frieza gets eaten alive.

I tried debating on Broly treads and it never ends well and its the same thing over and over again.

#69 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@nibbit: Dabura's "feat" is going head to head with an Ascended Super Saiyan level Gohan, who is far above Frieza. Sure, feats aren't entirely reliable, and the people who say Broly can beat Bills are most likely fanboys. Personally, I don't think Broly would an opponent who is equal, or very close to Majin Buu's level of power, but it doesn't dispute that he busted a Galaxy. And you talk about power scaling?

Look at it this way. Super Perfect Cell, at his maximum power, was only able to conjure up a Kamehameha capable of destroying only the Solar System. Broly destroyed an entire Galaxy. I don't know for sure, but I'm going to assume (I apologize if I'm wrong) that you believe Super Perfect Cell is more powerful than Broly. If Super Perfect cell's maximum potential was only Solar System busting, how could he be more powerful than someone who busted an entire galaxy?

It's like you're not even trying to use real logic for your posts, but just random bias and hate for Broly.

#70 Posted by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

@nibbit said:

@pope052:

You will never win against these Broly fans no matter how much you try. Go over to Animevice and see treads like Broly vs Bills or any high tier DBZ character and all they ever scream is ''Broly wins because galaxy destroying feat'' they need to realize how stupid it sounds, a Bills/SSJG lvl opponent being introduced around the Cell Games saga and actually losing against a bunch of SSJ's and a Namek. All they ever do is screaming feats feats feats and ignore powerscaling, if we use only feats to judge a DBZ character than i guess Frieza a legit planet buster would manhandle a guy like Dabura since Dabura lacks a planet busting feat, stupid because we know by powerscaling that Frieza gets eaten alive.

I tried debating on Broly treads and it never ends well and its the same thing over and over again.

THANK YOU!

#71 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@fannybuster

Proof that it has been debunked?

Proof that it has been debunked... very well:

Broly: Confronting and Discrediting the lies - An entire post dedicated to debunking every Broly myth.

A video, debunking the supposed "galaxy busting" feat:

From what I saw on the opening panel, was the galaxy being wiped out, completely? Of course not. But under attack enough for it to be near enough destroyed.

From what you saw doesn't mean anything, a dub-error changes the scenario entirely. The entire movie took place in the Southern Galaxy, hence Goku travelling around it. If it was destroyed Goku wouldn't be there.

Also, saying that SSJ2 Vegeta would stomp is ridiculous, we have yet to see a Broly fighting under threat and using his full potential

I said SSJ2 Majin Vegeta would stomp, SSJ2 Vegeta might just lose, but only by a slim majority (6/10). It doesn't matter if we haven't seen Broly using his full potential. If he hasn't, there's no say on what his full potential is. Hell, he was struggling to put down 5 regular Super Saiyans and a Namekian. He lost to all of them combining their battle-worn Ki.

The only characters Broly had actually defeated were:

• MSSJ Gohan. Was weaker and hadn't trained for 7 years. He didn't use SSJ2 as he wouldn't have been able to control it as well as he could previously.
  • SSJ Goten, SSJ Trunks, Krillin and Videl.
  • Android 18.

All of which Goku would one-shot. Broly has nothing to suggest he is on par with SSJ2, at best he can take an MSSJ Goku.

The truth has been spoken

#72 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

The way i see it, 4 super saiyans and a super nameks powers combined and weakened from a beating was enough to effectively damage broly- a "galaxy buster" to near death. Now Goku at this point has 7 years of training under his belt and a 2x power boost from ssj 2, In my mind that puts goku WELL over his power when they all gave him ki and enough over that to do the same to broly even after his return. IMHO Broly isnt as strong as people here think. Ive seen the movies and i know the characters EXTREMELY well and no matter how far you read into ONE FEAT, he was beaten...by a group whos power then is dwarfed by goku at any point during buu and beyond. :/

#73 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder: Most likely yes, he is a galaxy buster

As soon as he destroyed the galaxy, King kai quickly was worried about his galaxy being destroyed saying "At this rate, Even my northern galaxy would be destroyed" honestly he wouldn't be worried about it being destroyed if its going to take years to do it .

At Minimum he is small galaxy level since you can argue he did it in a very short amount of time like a few hours, Nothing proves he done it overtime, Since if he did do it overtime it would look like Kids buu destroying a galaxy not Broly where its perfectly rhythm

And since i am one the subject, i may as well finish this

1: Broly never destroyed the galaxy in years or months, because king kai wouldn't be worried about his whole galaxy being destroyed if its going to take him years to do so

2: Another proof of him not destroying the galaxy over time is King kai sensing RSSJ broly destroy the galaxy, Not his younger self. Also he wouldnt finally decide to do something after the whole galaxy is destroyed after watching him for years, Also King kai reactions prove that he done it in front of him not in years also

3: Comparisons, Kid Buu in Anime was said to destroy a galaxy in a few years. Compare how the destruction went down

There is the difference between one-shot and over time, if he did it over time than it truly would be all over the place. But it mainly starts from the middle and continues to the end. That properly what happens if you destroy quit a bit of it, it would start collapsing itself if most of the middle is gone. Which i think is natural

But overall, At minimum he should be small galaxy level. Multi SS Level would not even be notice. its like a ant to a house, Since a galaxy has hundreds of billions of star/planet/Solar systems but small galaxy is noticeable which is like a dot or a small chunk.

But he done this at his weakest, I truly believe he should be galaxy at his stronger since there is a massive difference between M8 RSSJ and M10 LSSJ

Regardless, Broly is a Galaxy buster, Since he done this in his weakest SSJ form

And for Gohan and Goku there SSj2 in Movie 10, Also Movie 10 Gohan is not weaker. in Movie 10 he said that he powered up considerably except of getting weaker. Also his Base > SSJ kids

Broly beat SSJ2 Gohan in 3 hits, Kid buu beat SSJ2 Vegeta in 12 hits. Fat Buu didn't come close to neither of them

#74 Posted by nickzambuto (12916 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call now that I think about it. The fact that Goku is substantially stronger than SS2 Gohan should at least keep things from being a stomp, and even though Gohan was outclassed, he still managed to get a lot of good hits on Broly by using skill and tactics. Goku is superior to Gohan in both of those categories as well as power. However, Broly still a lot stronger.

#75 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything is explained in post 73, Gohan was SSj2. Broly is most likely a galaxy buster.

#76 Edited by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder: Most likely yes, he is a galaxy buster

As soon as he destroyed the galaxy, King kai quickly was worried about his galaxy being destroyed saying "At this rate, Even my northern galaxy would be destroyed" honestly he wouldn't be worried about it being destroyed if its going to take years to do it .

At Minimum he is small galaxy level since you can argue he did it in a very short amount of time like a few hours, Nothing proves he done it overtime, Since if he did do it overtime it would look like Kids buu destroying a galaxy not Broly where its perfectly rhythm

And since i am one the subject, i may as well finish this

1: Broly never destroyed the galaxy in years or months, because king kai wouldn't be worried about his whole galaxy being destroyed if its going to take him years to do so

2: Another proof of him not destroying the galaxy over time is King kai sensing RSSJ broly destroy the galaxy, Not his younger self. Also he wouldnt finally decide to do something after the whole galaxy is destroyed after watching him for years, Also King kai reactions prove that he done it in front of him not in years also

3: Comparisons, Kid Buu in Anime was said to destroy a galaxy in a few years. Compare how the destruction went down

There is the difference between one-shot and over time, if he did it over time than it truly would be all over the place. But it mainly starts from the middle and continues to the end. That properly what happens if you destroy quit a bit of it, it would start collapsing itself if most of the middle is gone. Which i think is natural

But overall, At minimum he should be small galaxy level. Multi SS Level would not even be notice. its like a ant to a house, Since a galaxy has hundreds of billions of star/planet/Solar systems but small galaxy is noticeable which is like a dot or a small chunk.

But he done this at his weakest, I truly believe he should be galaxy at his stronger since there is a massive difference between M8 RSSJ and M10 LSSJ

Regardless, Broly is a Galaxy buster, Since he done this in his weakest SSJ form

And for Gohan and Goku there SSj2 in Movie 10, Also Movie 10 Gohan is not weaker. in Movie 10 he said that he powered up considerably except of getting weaker. Also his Base > SSJ kids

Broly beat SSJ2 Gohan in 3 hits, Kid buu beat SSJ2 Vegeta in 12 hits. Fat Buu didn't come close to neither of them

This

#77 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

#78 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: I see you completely ignored this post:

@reikai said:

@wolfrazer: This was something that bad been asked and explained before. As it is explained, the majority of the South Galaxy has been wiped out. That doesn't mean there isn't anything left. Like when you eat a sandwich, there's still crumbs. They're not really substantial enough to mean anything.

Also it should be noted that all the worlds that were visited, were all dead and devastated. Those worlds would be on the outer edge of the galaxy, furthest way from the central point of the attack. Those planets may still remain, but they are nothing but hollow ruins and all life had been wiped from them.

I had very much attributed to the effect like the episode in Superman TAS in the 90's when Supes journeyed to Kara's homeworld, which was neighbor to Krypton. When Krypton exploded it created a chain reaction and resulted in the irradiation and destruction of Kara's home planet. The planet was cracked and everything on it died. Even though the planet remained, it was a dead world caused by the shockwave and energy released from Krypton's destruction.

Just take that and apply it to a galactic scale. The central core of the South Galaxy had been utterly obliterated and the destructive wave spread outward from the center that grew weaker the further it traveled and the more it was impeded by star clusters, planets and so forth. By the time it hit the Outer Rim, it was still strong enough to devastate those worlds and systems without completely shattering them to pieces. That's why there are still worlds left, the majority of which are simply dead husks.

All of that was performed while Brolly was in a restricted state. He was still under the binding influence of the Control Circlet which restricts his power and prevents him from utilizing his full strength. So even under the idea that the totality of the South Galaxy wasn't completely destroyed, it means little next to the fact that Brolly was prevented from using his maximum force.

That explains their presence in the South Galaxy. Please take the time and actually READ.

#79 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

LMFAO XD at RSSJ Broly one-shotting a galaxy.

@wolfrazer: dude he's not going to listen he is going to keep bringing up the same brolytard logic.

@cardle_grave

: I don't debate with brolytards. Keep replying all you want xD.

Xlab, I'm not directing this post to you or anything, but you were the only one that posted this video, and I noticed something I wanted to speak out about.

I kind of dislike the guy who makes these videos. Most of the time his videos are filled with contradictions and hypocrisy. He claims that the Dragonball Z video games can't be trusted as canon information, but later goes on to try to use Gohan only going SSJ in the video game as a canon source of information, saying "Even the video game has Gohan going SSJ".

Why would he call the video games not a trustworthy source of DBZ info, but then use the video game clips to support his claims later on. It kind of makes no sense. I wouldn't trust this guy, he's an obvious Hypocrite.

#80 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian: You do realize Broly was a kid when he was in the south galaxy right. It even shows him being a ssj during the years he was in the galaxy not a rssj. It shows him blowing up a city when he was a kid too. Go back re-watch the movie and stop making up claims. Clearly you ignored the video and article I posted. Take a look at the long post I made on this thread http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/who-s-the-strongest-dbz-not-gt-character-lss-broly-1473703/

Edit: I agree with you on the video game part of the video.

#81 Posted by reikai (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: It was never explicitly stated that Brolly grew up in the Southern Galaxy. Not once. Meaning as far as you or anyone else knows, he was in the East or West galaxies before being taken to the South by Paragus for his plot to kill Vegeta.

#82 Posted by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by TheMagicStik (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate how people say the English Dub was so incorrect when from the Japanese sub it still shows a galaxy being destroyed in a matter of seconds with the narration it is under attack, does being under attack mean it's not being destroyed or something? Because I'm pretty sure being destroyed falls under the category of being under attack, the Jap dub does not refute the english dub and the animation does show Galaxy busting.

#84 Edited by reikai (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: All the same I don't feel like I need to re-post everything that completely debunked all of the garbage you spewed as well. In all honesty you haven't brought anything to the table that is even remotely true or accurate by any measure.

#85 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: I'm spewing garbage, this is coming from the person who thinks Broly is stronger than Bills and Omega Shenron LOL. You also Dragonball GT characters are weak too lmfao. When you're done overrating a character let me know.

#86 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Despite the fact, King kai said RSSJ broly destroyed the galaxy, not his younger self. Also Paragus put a device on his head to stop the destruction

Also King kai is not retarded to watch the galaxy get completely destroyed and finally decides to do something. Also King kai wouldn't be worried about his WHOLE Galaxy being destroyed at the rate broly is going if its going to take him years to do so. All the galaxy busting feat is explained in Post 73, Go ahead and try your best to debunk because i know all the arguments that goes against it and i guarantee you. I will prove anything wrong

Also your post makes no sense, Gohan SSj2 in Movie 10 said he become a whole lot more stronger in the 7 years not weaker, And his base > SSj kids since he done better against broly than the SSJ kids in base. Also Gohan was SSJ against Fat Buu, He even said himself that he wasn't at full power and could defeat him if he was. But Fat Buu powered up multiple times

Broly beat gohan in 3 hits, Fat Buu Nor Kid Buu came close to that

#87 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave: before i say anything, how powerful do u think broly is? are u like reikai and put him above everyone minus bills or just somewhere above ssj 2 goku?

#88 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@stupid_people: Depends, I could see him touching SSJ3 tier, Especially if the guy who created him said he was so strong that he couldn't find anyone stronger than him, Thus made him appear in 3 movies

So Strongest SSj2, Most likely SSj3 but obviously nothing to Guy higher than SSj3 goku. Guys like Bills, SSJG, Whis, Vegito, Gohan Buu, Gotenks Buu, Super Buu.Post Gotenks And GT character would kill broly in a single hit

#89 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave: Alright, just making sure u were atleast somewhat reasonable:) On another hand, unlike most others who appose broly's power i accept the feat. Though by watching all his movies it seems clear to me but not others apparently that he isnt THAT much higher than others as we progress.

Like for instance, when fighting the Z fighters on new Vegeta NO ONE could do damage minus Goku+ Others powers but though gohan was outmatched he was able to cause Broly atleast minor pain as he had knockback and a yell from his knee to the face/ marks from the impact shown. This means he wasnt THAT much higher than him, obviously more powerful yes but not a gap large enough for it to resemble their last encounter.

Also him being able to resist the hold he was in after a few moments of agonizing pain shows he can put up some kind of fight.

Now if gohan can put up Something and as i hope you know goku is well above gohan again by the point that he can go ssj 2(7 years of actual training) this shouldnt be anywhere near a stomp for broly.

#90 Posted by reikai (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

@stupid_people: @cardle_grave: Feats Wise, Brolly is the most powerful next to the Gods of Destruction. Daizenshuu confirms that Cell is a solar-system buster. SSJ2 Teen Gohan was = Super Perfect Cell. A solar system is a mere fraction of a galaxy. His destructive capacity is massively greater than the rest of the DBU until the Destruction Gods were introduced.

Goku SSJ 1-4 doesn't come anything close to the destructive level Brolly has represented. You can't place it in "which transformation fits better" because none of them do, and they are all dependent on what they can achieve in their base levels. It had been basically said in Buu Saga that Goku as a SS2 was a bit stronger than Gohan had been against Cell. So Goku is SSB+ (Solar System Busting) as a SS2. SS3 is 4x that, so MSSB (Multi). Which still isn't anything close to Galaxy Busting.

#91 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@stupid_people: Gohan didn't even put a scratch on broly, The knee to his face was his best bet and honestly, that could've been a plot for him to get into the lava. But never the less, it was said in the daizenshuu that Gohan wasted all his powers against broly and had nothing left, broly 3 hits were so strong, Gohan couldn't even fly out of the lava way. Broly shown nothing, He went back and 1 second later went after gohan

Also Gohan said he powered up considerably, Meaning he is not weaker in the 7 years and actually stronger. His base > SSJ kids, Vegeta needed SSJ to rival SSJ trunks where Gohan base in Movie 10 outclassed both Goten and trunks SSJ.

Gohan himself is stronger than SSj2 Goku since Goku base is not stronger than the SSJ kids.

Not to mention Trunks said himself that broly power was unreachable, Saying i cant believe there is a power out there that cant be reached. But of course this doesnt prove his other everyone. But its prove his LSSJ powers are leagues above SSj2 itself and easily rivalling SSj3

Which is no surprise since he beat gohan in 3 hits, Both Fat Buu and Kid Buu couldnt beat vegeta in 3 hits

#92 Edited by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@stupid_people: @cardle_grave: Feats Wise, Brolly is the most powerful next to the Gods of Destruction. Daizenshuu confirms

Actually Bills doesn't have any verifiable feats, except for MFTL combat speed. But I will assume he is the strongest since it was officially confirmed. Isn't Brolly SSJ Grade 4 or something? Ability to keep his mass whilst keeping speed? Wouldn't that make it stronger or at least equal in a sense to SSJ2? I'm sure SSJ Grade 3 is more "powerful" in terms of strength to a SSJ2? as stated by Trunks?

#93 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster: feats wise, broly is the strongest since he shown the most impressive Flying and destruction feats, by logic a galaxy is 100000 light years wide, And broly was in the centre when he destroyed it and went to the north galaxy, Which would make him more than 2 Trillion X FTL

But power scaling wise, he is only the 3rd strongest DBZ villain and get outclassed so bad, Even Goku defeated him in hell. Actually i think even janemba has better feats, His existence itself was wrecking reality and goku said he can destroy the whole universe

LSSJ is a form of the legend that appears every 1000 years, its special, pretty much awesome like potential. LSSJ if trained is easily the strongest, Since its potential is massive

#94 Posted by never give up (9487 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't it obvious Goku wins.

#95 Posted by reikai (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster: That and Toriyama himself stated that these gods are each capable of destroying the universes they were in charge of. And according to Weiss, when Birus gets upset, galaxies vanish. Normally you take that as Hyperbole, but this was the kind of power Toriyama had intended as he worked diligently on this film. That and Birus himself states that Weiss is his Teacher.

#96 Posted by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster: feats wise, broly is the strongest since he shown the most impressive Flying and destruction feats, by logic a galaxy is 100000 light years wide, And broly was in the centre when he destroyed it and went to the north galaxy, Which would make him more than 2 Trillion X FTL

This is false

#97 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster: I could be wrong, i just done a quick calculation. A Light year is suppose be over 31 million X FTL ?

#98 Edited by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@fannybuster: That and Toriyama himself stated that these gods are each capable of destroying the universes they were in charge of. And according to Weiss, when Birus gets upset, galaxies vanish. Normally you take that as Hyperbole, but this was the kind of power Toriyama had intended as he worked diligently on this film. That and Birus himself states that Weiss is his Teacher.

Can you provide some official commentary on these claims? As far as I know, Bills whacks life and planets that are on the hitlist for renewal or expired within the cosmos.

#99 Posted by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave: King Kai didn't say RSSJ Broly destroy the galaxy. He never specified which from Broly was in. Stop making stuff up. Gohan was a MSSJ it's been debated numerous of times. So Gohan got stronger even though he didn't train for 7 years, that makes no sense at all. Gohan didn't fight Kid Buu know your DBZ history. Really Fat Buu never came close to that. Here's the vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvVRhUCLCY Fat Buu punched Gohan once and Gohan was barely getting up while Gohan was still fighting Broly after the 1st punch. Fat Buu wasn't even at full power either. Fat Buu did better than Broly did. Not to mention Majin Vegeta dominated Buu(while Buu held back) and he was stalemating with SSJ2 Goku. Fat Buu had to charge up a little to beat Majin Vegeta too. SSJ2 Goku beats Broly.

#100 Posted by reikai (4095 posts) - - Show Bio

@stupid_people: @cardle_grave: @fannybuster: Let me also say that the "Grades" are pointless in determining who is stronger. If you tried going that route, then technically Cooler's Ultimate Form is a "Higher Grade" than everything that's not SS4 or SSG.

SS3 is 400x Base. If you took Ult Cooler's PL and worked backwards, you'd know it's a bit over 903x his Base Level. That's more than two SS3's. And yet Ult Cooler was beaten by a SSJ Goku. Not because he had a better "Grade", but because Goku's base level was a lot higher than Cooler's, so he got more out of his transformation.

And that's why using "Graded Transformations" is rather meaningless next to the actual evidence represented.