• 190 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Since my last version of this thread randomly disappeared for some reason I just thought I'd repost it.

#2 Posted by JasonHawke (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly.

(Thread was deleted because DBZ probably.)

#3 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonhawke:

Nah Dbz vs Dbz is allowed, just got a 404 man.

#4 Edited by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see anything indicating that Broly > SSJ2. Besides the supposed "galaxy busting" feat, which has been debunked and isn't even canon.

#5 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

Nor me, personally I think Goku wins in a hard fight but I'm very open to persuasion and think it would be a tough battle.

#6 Edited by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza:

Agreed Goku would win this, rather easily too. Unless there's something that suggests that LSSJ is superior to Super Saiyan 2.

I haven't even seen an official multiplier for LSSJ, where as SSJ2 is X2 times SSJ/ X100 times Base.

#7 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly smashes him, Its even said by the creator of Broly was the strongest saiyan until Janemba, SSj2 and SSj3 Goku existed

And Broly did destroy a galaxy, Nothing is disproving it. Broly beat a SSJ2 in 3 hits who said he had gotten stronger except weaker, Kid Buu nor Fat Buu didn't beat Vegeta in 3 hits

Broly >>> SSJ2 goku

#8 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave:

That's because Vegeta was much stronger than SSJ2 Gohan who fought Cell, let alone the much weaker one from Buu arc (before he became Mystic obviously). Also there is no proof Gohan was SSJ2, just speculation. Personally I think the lack of electric aura suggests he was normal SSJ. When did Toriyama say that?

#9 Edited by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio
@cardle_grave said:

Broly smashes him, Its even said by the creator of Broly was the strongest saiyan until Janemba, SSj2 and SSj3 Goku existed

And Broyl did destroy a galaxy, Nothing is disproving it. Broly beat a SSJ2 in 3 hits who said he had gotten stronger except weaker, Kid Buu nor Fat Buu beat Vegeta in 3 hits

Broly >>> SSJ2 goku

Uh, you just said that Broly was the strongest until SSJ2 Goku existed, which is the battle here.

Broly didn't destroy the entire galaxy, only a large chunk of it. In fact, the original Japanese Animation was different to what the Funimation had dubbed King Kai to say:

And for the record, Majin Buu one-shotted SSJ2 Gohan who would have been stronger than when he fought Broly due to power increases. Like stated above, there isn't even evidence that Gohan was even Super Saiyan 2 due to lack of lightning sparks from his aura.

#10 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Pakl Video is bullshit, its just switching Eng Dub to Jap Dub, I am using the Jap Dub of course and broly is most likely a galaxy buster

Nothing is indicating he done it over time or even done it for a week for that matter. And he did destroy the entire galaxy, A few planets left over is nothing to hundreds of billions of Planet/Stars/Solar systems. Plus The galaxy getting destroyed was a set up for vegeta to go waste his time

Fat Buu 2 shot Gohan SSj not SSj2, Even gohan said he is not at full power. Both Gohan and Goku where SSJ2 in M10. THe Movie 10 OOP proves this

#11 Posted by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave:

Oh I see, because you call supposed evidence bullshit, then it is? Stop being in denial, Broly didn't destroy the whole galaxy or else there would have been nothing left over. The English dub was inaccurate from the Japanese.

Nothing proves that Gohan was SSJ2 in Movie 10 and the lack of lightning sparks supports that case. Goku definitely wasn't either so stop making up faulty assumptions without actually proving anything.

I smell a Broly'tard.

#12 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Facepalm, I guess you don't know who pakl is

I am using the Japanese dub, Not english. Broly destroyed nearly all the galaxy. Even Goku said it and Have some common sense. It was all a set up for vegeta to waste his time so of course there is a few planets left. A few planets/Stars left over is nothing to hundreds of Billions of Planets/Stars/Solar system and its still not going to take away his galaxy level feat

King kai quickly said at the rate he is going even my galaxy would be destroyed, He wouldn't consider him a galaxy level threat if he was doing it over time

#13 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: It's not evidence. It's hater rants using made up garbage. You do realize that any astronomer will tell you that if the galaxy was moving at the rate indicated in the video, it would be over the course of Millions of Years. Since we know for certain that that amount of time isn't going by, then we know it's the Camera that's spinning.

#14 Edited by RetconCrisis (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

I don't see anything indicating that Broly > SSJ2. Besides the supposed "galaxy busting" feat, which has been debunked and isn't even canon.

It wasn't even a galaxy bust in one attack. They mistranslated in the Funimation Eng. dub and said "The South Galaxy is gone! (Eng. Sub)" instead of the correct translation of "The South Galaxy is under attack! (Japanese)"

Nothing in the Jap. version hinted at Broly destroying the whole or even a piece of the galaxy at once with one attack.

#15 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: It does, he did one-shot it since the way the galaxy is destroyed is going in 1 motion, Where Kid buu who was said to do it in a few years was going chunks by chunks

#16 Posted by RetconCrisis (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave: No frame in the movie shows the actual galaxy being destroyed. It just shows the galaxy half empty and zooms in on King Kai saying his quote.

#17 Edited by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: What part of that was "half gone"? Honestly, don't try to bs people with lies.

#18 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6444 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakarooooooooooooot

#19 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen all those "debunking" theories for Broly's galaxy-busting feat, and I don't see what people are going on about.

It clearly says "The Southern Galaxy has fallen under Super Saiyan attack."

It has FALLEN under Super Saiyan attack. Fallen. That means, it was conquered. That means, the attack by the Super Saiyan has overcome it.

When the Greeks had fallen under Roman attack, it means they were defeated, conquered, and for all intents and purposes destroyed.

It. Went. Down.

Don't really understand why people try to interpret and calculate a show that was only meant to be fun, never meant to be under intense scrutiny.

Every feat should just be taken at face value. The good and the bad.

Jmarshmallow

#20 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen all those "debunking" theories for Broly's galaxy-busting feat, and I don't see what people are going on about.

It clearly says "The Southern Galaxy has fallen under Super Saiyan attack."

It has FALLEN under Super Saiyan attack. Fallen. That means, it was conquered. That means, the attack by the Super Saiyan has overcome it.

When the Greeks had fallen under Roman attack, it means they were defeated, conquered, and for all intents and purposes destroyed.

It. Went. Down.

Don't really understand why people try to interpret and calculate a show that was only meant to be fun, never meant to be under intense scrutiny.

Every feat should just be taken at face value. The good and the bad.

Jmarshmallow

i vote this, post of the week :D

#21 Edited by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

and the brolytards strike back.

@cardle_grave: No frame in the movie shows the actual galaxy being destroyed. It just shows the galaxy half empty and zooms in on King Kai saying his quote.

@pope052 said:

I don't see anything indicating that Broly > SSJ2. Besides the supposed "galaxy busting" feat, which has been debunked and isn't even canon.

It wasn't even a galaxy bust in one attack. They mistranslated in the Funimation Eng. dub and said "The South Galaxy is gone! (Eng. Sub)" instead of the correct translation of "The South Galaxy is under attack! (Japanese)"

Nothing in the Jap. version hinted at Broly destroying the whole or even a piece of the galaxy at once with one attack.

@pope052 said:

@cardle_grave:

Oh I see, because you call supposed evidence bullshit, then it is? Stop being in denial, Broly didn't destroy the whole galaxy or else there would have been nothing left over. The English dub was inaccurate from the Japanese.

Nothing proves that Gohan was SSJ2 in Movie 10 and the lack of lightning sparks supports that case. Goku definitely wasn't either so stop making up faulty assumptions without actually proving anything.

I smell a Broly'tard.

@ssjlozza said:

@cardle_grave:

That's because Vegeta was much stronger than SSJ2 Gohan who fought Cell, let alone the much weaker one from Buu arc (before he became Mystic obviously). Also there is no proof Gohan was SSJ2, just speculation. Personally I think the lack of electric aura suggests he was normal SSJ. When did Toriyama say that?

THESE

#22 Posted by Marshall_Long (2365 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio

Question....weren't they IN the South Galaxy during the 1st movie? New Vegeta? Planet Todokama that Vegeta went to in search of the LSSJ? So...if there was no South Galaxy, then how could there still be planets hmm?

Online
#24 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18927 posts) - - Show Bio

1 of these characters has BRO in his name

the other doesn't

1 of these characters (even if its loldub only) uses Pantera for his theme songs

the other doesn't

lets be honest here. we all know who wins

#25 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: This was something that bad been asked and explained before. As it is explained, the majority of the South Galaxy has been wiped out. That doesn't mean there isn't anything left. Like when you eat a sandwich, there's still crumbs. They're not really substantial enough to mean anything.

Also it should be noted that all the worlds that were visited, were all dead and devastated. Those worlds would be on the outer edge of the galaxy, furthest way from the central point of the attack. Those planets may still remain, but they are nothing but hollow ruins and all life had been wiped from them.

I had very much attributed to the effect like the episode in Superman TAS in the 90's when Supes journeyed to Kara's homeworld, which was neighbor to Krypton. When Krypton exploded it created a chain reaction and resulted in the irradiation and destruction of Kara's home planet. The planet was cracked and everything on it died. Even though the planet remained, it was a dead world caused by the shockwave and energy released from Krypton's destruction.

Just take that and apply it to a galactic scale. The central core of the South Galaxy had been utterly obliterated and the destructive wave spread outward from the center that grew weaker the further it traveled and the more it was impeded by star clusters, planets and so forth. By the time it hit the Outer Rim, it was still strong enough to devastate those worlds and systems without completely shattering them to pieces. That's why there are still worlds left, the majority of which are simply dead husks.

All of that was performed while Brolly was in a restricted state. He was still under the binding influence of the Control Circlet which restricts his power and prevents him from utilizing his full strength. So even under the idea that the totality of the South Galaxy wasn't completely destroyed, it means little next to the fact that Brolly was prevented from using his maximum force.

#26 Posted by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Ok so it wasn't completely...that's all I was just trying to point out.

Online
#27 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Gohan in Movie 10 said he is stronger not weaker, Also Gohan in m10 base >> SSJ kids. When in manga he needed SSJ to rival them. Movie 10 SSj2 Gohan is above SSj2 Goku easily since goku base is not stronger than the SSJ kids.

know your DBZ boy

#28 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO XD at RSSJ Broly one-shotting a galaxy.

@wolfrazer: dude he's not going to listen he is going to keep bringing up the same brolytard logic.

@cardle_grave: I don't debate with brolytards. Keep replying all you want xD.

#31 Posted by brainstorm01 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

goku.because IT AND BFR

#32 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@cardle_grave:

That's because Vegeta was much stronger than SSJ2 Gohan who fought Cell, let alone the much weaker one from Buu arc (before he became Mystic obviously). Also there is no proof Gohan was SSJ2, just speculation. Personally I think the lack of electric aura suggests he was normal SSJ. When did Toriyama say that?

When the legendary super saiyan is attacking your girl friend and your family, why WOULDN'T you use your full power to end it quickly? A ssj gohan would have been far weaker than broly, so it wouldn't make the least bit of sense for him to remain at super saiyan state whilst fighting broly. Gohan as a teen, which was stronger than his adult form, got smashed by broly while a ssj, in a few hits. Gohan, simply put, would have stood 0 chance against broly as a mere ssj. Common sense...use it.

#33 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

LMFAO XD at RSSJ Broly one-shotting a galaxy.

@wolfrazer: dude he's not going to listen he is going to keep bringing up the same brolytard logic.

@cardle_grave

: I don't debate with brolytards. Keep replying all you want xD.

Question. Why are you being so condescending and insulting? They've done nothing to incite such hate from you, except list valid and logical points. The least you could do is treat them with the came civility as they have displayed thus far.

I mean honestly, every person I've ever met that uses the term "Brolytard", is usually similar to you.

They throw unnecessary insults at the people defending Broly, attempt to disprove their basis without any hard evidence, and go on to post lame, overused meme photos.

In your later post you went on to call him a troll, but it would appear you're the one doing the trolling rather than him.

If you're not here to provide logical reasoning to disprove their theories, then you obviously don't know how to debate.

#34 Posted by Nessy3 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@pope052: It's not evidence. It's hater rants using made up garbage. You do realize that any astronomer will tell you that if the galaxy was moving at the rate indicated in the video, it would be over the course of Millions of Years. Since we know for certain that that amount of time isn't going by, then we know it's the Camera that's spinning.

Why would you use the "camera spinning" as your go-to explanation? Isn't it far more plausible that the animators didn't think that far ahead?

#35 Edited by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@xlab3000 said:

LMFAO XD at RSSJ Broly one-shotting a galaxy.

@wolfrazer: dude he's not going to listen he is going to keep bringing up the same brolytard logic.

@cardle_grave

: I don't debate with brolytards. Keep replying all you want xD.

Question. Why are you being so condescending and insulting? They've done nothing to incite such hate from you, except list valid and logical points. The least you could do is treat them with the came civility as they have displayed thus far.

I mean honestly, every person I've ever met that uses the term "Brolytard", is usually similar to you.

They throw unnecessary insults at the people defending Broly, attempt to disprove their basis without any hard evidence, and go on to post lame, overused meme photos.

In your later post you went on to call him a troll, but it would appear you're the one doing the trolling rather than him.

If you're not here to provide logical reasoning to disprove their theories, then you obviously don't know how to debate.

I admit the I was throwing insults. You do realize we had debated on previous broly threads before right. The same broly arguments are made in every thread. It gets old and annoying. Broly fan arguments had been debunked before and fans still use them. If people stop using the same broly arguments people wouldn't be calling them brolytards. Broly beating SSJ4 Goku, Omega Shenron and Bills LMFAO he isn't that d*mn powerful. Majin Vegeta would stomp Broly stated in the 2 previous SSJ/Majin Vegeta vs Broly threads. No hard evidence did you even watch the freaking video because if you did you wouldn't be replying to me at all. Stop being in-denial about Broly dude. The latest(or recent) Broly threads has been nothing but spite matches against Broly and flame wars.

#36 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@xlab3000 said:

LMFAO XD at RSSJ Broly one-shotting a galaxy.

@wolfrazer: dude he's not going to listen he is going to keep bringing up the same brolytard logic.

@cardle_grave

: I don't debate with brolytards. Keep replying all you want xD.

Question. Why are you being so condescending and insulting? They've done nothing to incite such hate from you, except list valid and logical points. The least you could do is treat them with the came civility as they have displayed thus far.

I mean honestly, every person I've ever met that uses the term "Brolytard", is usually similar to you.

They throw unnecessary insults at the people defending Broly, attempt to disprove their basis without any hard evidence, and go on to post lame, overused meme photos.

In your later post you went on to call him a troll, but it would appear you're the one doing the trolling rather than him.

If you're not here to provide logical reasoning to disprove their theories, then you obviously don't know how to debate.

I admit the I was throwing insults. You do realize we had debated on previous broly threads before right. The same broly arguments are made in every thread. It gets old and annoying. Broly fan arguments had been debunked before and fans still use them. If people stop using the same broly arguments people wouldn't be calling them brolytards. Broly beating SSJ4 Goku, Omega Shenron and Bills LMFAO he isn't that d*mn powerful. Majin Vegeta would stomp Broly stated in the 2 previous SSJ/Majin Vegeta vs Broly threads. No hard evidence did you even watch the freaking video because if you did you wouldn't be replying to me at all. Stop being in-denial about Broly dude. The latest(or recent) Broly threads has been nothing but spite matches against Broly and flame wars. @god_spawn @vance_astro This one is about to be flame war again.

Oh nice one! So cos you have to keep throwing insults, you're trying to have my thread locked?

#37 Edited by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@xlab3000 said:

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@xlab3000 said:

LMFAO XD at RSSJ Broly one-shotting a galaxy.

@wolfrazer: dude he's not going to listen he is going to keep bringing up the same brolytard logic.

@cardle_grave

: I don't debate with brolytards. Keep replying all you want xD.

Question. Why are you being so condescending and insulting? They've done nothing to incite such hate from you, except list valid and logical points. The least you could do is treat them with the came civility as they have displayed thus far.

I mean honestly, every person I've ever met that uses the term "Brolytard", is usually similar to you.

They throw unnecessary insults at the people defending Broly, attempt to disprove their basis without any hard evidence, and go on to post lame, overused meme photos.

In your later post you went on to call him a troll, but it would appear you're the one doing the trolling rather than him.

If you're not here to provide logical reasoning to disprove their theories, then you obviously don't know how to debate.

I admit the I was throwing insults. You do realize we had debated on previous broly threads before right. The same broly arguments are made in every thread. It gets old and annoying. Broly fan arguments had been debunked before and fans still use them. If people stop using the same broly arguments people wouldn't be calling them brolytards. Broly beating SSJ4 Goku, Omega Shenron and Bills LMFAO he isn't that d*mn powerful. Majin Vegeta would stomp Broly stated in the 2 previous SSJ/Majin Vegeta vs Broly threads. No hard evidence did you even watch the freaking video because if you did you wouldn't be replying to me at all. Stop being in-denial about Broly dude. The latest(or recent) Broly threads has been nothing but spite matches against Broly and flame wars. @god_spawn @vance_astro This one is about to be flame war again.

Oh nice one! So cos you have to keep throwing insults, you're trying to have my thread locked?

My bad dude when I see something I think is stupid I get heated up and start throwing insults and call the mods. Sorry.

#38 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: There would have been no flame war had you not come along. Everyone was being civilized and providing points, but you had to come with the petty insults and patronizing attitude.

Seriously, it's the very same people that use the "brolytard" term that incite the flame wars in the first place and cause the locks. Learn to debate before speaking in forums.

#39 Edited by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@xlab3000: There would have been no flame war had you not come along. Everyone was being civilized and providing points, but you had to come with the petty insults and patronizing attitude.

Seriously, it's the very same people that use the "brolytard" term that incite the flame wars in the first place and cause the locks. Learn to debate before speaking in forums.

I admit I started flame war my bad. I do now hot to debate. When people usually debate in broly threads its the same arguments over and over again and people ignore each other arguments that's why I spoke. Sorry for acting like a jerk everyone that's not how usually I act.

#40 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000:

Erm, so because you don't like the thread you think it should be locked? Why post? It seems a bit strange that you're going on about how these threads always end in a flame war, when you're the one who started it. You don't think Broly can win? Fine. But just express your views like a civilised human being, and don't then try and get a perfectly normal thread locked because of a flame war that you started.

#41 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: I usually don't start flame wars. I agree with your last statement.

#42 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: @all_mighty_beyonder: Thank you guys! I just wish we could have a simple debate without people getting upset about fictional characters.

It's a kids TV show, not a quantum psychics conference.

Jmarshmallow

#43 Edited by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

The thread will be locked because It Has Been Done Before. All that is being seen is the same as the Majin Vegeta thread. Haters trying to discredit Brolly and ignoring the visual evidence represented and using ill-conceived videos misrepresenting everything shown in the movie in vain attempts to prove their point, when in fact all they are doing is ranting out of hate for a character that is more powerful than their favorite ones.

Brolly is an overpowered character. We all know it. Screaming about it doesn't change that and trying to downplay him is both silly and pointless. Brolly at his full strength can fairly easily galaxy bust. It's proven. And two SSJ2's and a SSJ couldn't overpower him. That's also a fact. Any who claim otherwise just never bothered to do their research, or never cared to.

#44 Edited by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza:

Sorry for this, but I feel it does need to be locked as you cannot debate properly with Broly'tards. I hate to use Ad Hominem but it's seemingly impossible to get Broly fanboys to think straight.

It seems that whenever Broly is involved in a thread, the "galaxy busting" feat comes into play. Which has been debunked many times yet they still ignore it. And of course, @jmarshmallow's post explaining it but they'll probably ignore that too.

@reikai

And as for you, the fact that you think just because Goku hasn't destroyed a galaxy, it somehow means he can't? It wouldn't make any sense for Goku to destroy a galaxy.

Like I said, this should be locked:

@god_spawn @deranged_midget @citizenbane

#45 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Without evidence to show he can, then no, Goku can't galaxy-bust. It's that simple. And because the movie is Non-Canon to the main series, it's not subject to the same rules and limitations. Meaning Goku, Vegeta, everybody, can't lay claim to Brolly's feats and power standings.

Brolly's feats belong to Brolly alone. That's the simple fact of the matter. The only time in which Goku may ever be considered galaxy-busting or near so, is in the BoG movie when he achieved SSJG and fought Birus, who was really just messing with everyone.

#46 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by RetconCrisis (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Wow I don't remember that scene. Sorry, I was going off of my memory. Guess it sucked.

#48 Edited by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

Broly had never been proven to go Legendary Super Saiyan until he battled Goku and the rest. So in order for you to believe that he busted a galaxy, then he'd have to be either Base or Super Saiyan.

I don't know what to say if you believe that. Goku drew blood from Broly, twice in fact before he went Legendary Super Saiyan. That implies that Goku can destroy a galaxy too, which is ridiculous.

Just listen to your logic. You deny that Broly was ever truly beaten due to "bad writing", and the strongest fighters Broly has ever defeated was MSSJ Gohan, who hadn't trained or fought for 7 years. He was struggling with Gohan too. And don't say that Gohan was Super Saiyan 2 because there was no lightning sparks coming from his aura, which supports that.

The only other fighters he defeated was Goten, Trunks, 18, Krillin, and Videl. All of which SSJ2 Goku would one-shot. But knowing Broly fans like yourself, you'll claim that was due to bad writing and such.

The entire myth of Broly's "galaxy-busting" feat is bad writing and dub errors. The original Japanese dub is completely different to what the English due translated it to. Broly hasn't PROVEN he was able to destroy the galaxy. The Jap dub translated it to "The galaxy has fallen", that doesn't mean destroyed.

The most Broly’s been PROVEN to do is bust a planet, that of which most DBZ fighters are capable of doing since long ago when power levels were actually measurable. If Broly could bust a galaxy he would have murdered Goku with one single blow, yet he struggling to kill a worn down SSJ Goku with continuous punching.

#49 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: @all_mighty_beyonder: Thank you guys! I just wish we could have a simple debate without people getting upset about fictional characters.

It's a kids TV show, not a quantum psychics conference.

Jmarshmallow

i never gave an opinion on Broly before, because i don't like his character, but now is the opppotunity, i think Broly is a glalaxy buster no doubt about it. it's so clear on screen only blind people would refuse to accept that, the feat is simple and clear, because this is a movie for kids, not scientifics.

also all the efforts i've seen that tried to refute the galaxy bust feat are full of wrong assumptions. i mean, how could they say Broly destoyed the galaxy in a long time process of destuction? galaxies are made of trillions of stars/solar systems, if what they say is true Broly would be massively beyond several most powerful supernova level to do that. and that alone is very powerful. but if they say truth why would king kai be suddenly surprised of Broly's attack??? i mean if Broly made a lot of time to detroy the galaxy why didn't King Kai make a move before he finishes all the galaxy? why would he be surprised and worried only when Broly finish the destruction of the galaxy? it makes no sense at all. Broly did destroy all the galaxy except some few invisible crumbs of stars and planets (something like the remaining dust of the explosion)

so yes Broly is a galaxy buster, but that doesn't mean saiyans in the main story (canon) are gelaxy busters, because that's a different timeline

#50 Posted by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder:

The galaxy-busting feat is an entire dub error, and it has been refuted many times before. Unless you'd like to list the reasons.