MightyWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MightyWarrior

No Caption Provided
Fight takes place on Earth. The Bloodlust is on. No prep. Death for the win. Begin 100 ft. away.
Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sethlol

Despero easily.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no such thing as a SSJ2 Gogeta. He was just a SSJ. And even that, he's still more powerful than Despero. Gogeta for the win.

Viltsu300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Viltsu300

Gogeta wins so easily that i almost laugh.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just close this thread, SSJ Gogeta kills Despero in less than 1 picosecond.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

too bad Gogeta never moved at picosecond speeds ..... hype FTW?

Nor has he shown resistance to mind rape ......

Despero stomps

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By tomlikesfries

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

too bad Gogeta never moved at picosecond speeds ..... hype FTW?

Nor has he shown resistance to mind rape ......

Despero stomps

This. But, trust me, it's not worth arguing. Some people just won't accept that DBZ characters can lose.

@Viltsu300 said:

Gogeta wins so easily that i almost laugh.

Care to explain how?

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@tomlikesfries: should I explain or were you quoting me? Cus I'll explain for the hell of it ....

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tomlikesfries

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Nah, don't worry, I was just quoting you.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#10  Edited By AssertingValor

Wow people are really taking advantage of anime vs comic battles since The ban was lifted! Kinda gettin annoying already...

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@tomlikesfries: Alright....I was about to pull out Despero mindraping the Justice league and beating Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time almost effortlessly .... should I post those?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tomlikesfries

@LordMaverick said:

Wow people are really taking advantage of anime vs comic battles since The ban was lifted! Kinda gettin annoying already...

Yeah... I was kind of happy once Vance lifted the ban, but all of these DBZ battles are getting quite annoying.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@tomlikesfries said:

@LordMaverick said:

Yeah... I was kind of happy once Vance lifted the ban, but all of these DBZ battles are getting quite annoying.

Personally (looks around for Vance)

... but you didn't hear it from me, he looks down on people openly stating it in stomp threads that are Anime vs Comic related ......

.....at least the Vine will have a higher thread count ratio or something like that, even if most of them are house fires.....

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries:

okey, gentlemen!! care to explain please!!! because i didn't recall that Despero is a panetbuster level, and no need for Gogeta to use his speed, he can concentrate energy in Despero's body and booom!! his gone, so yes it will be in picosecond. and Despero need to use a beam to trigger his TP, moreover, DBZ characters showed clear resistence to planet level TP.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tomlikesfries

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Despero himself can move at an extremely high speed level. Besides, he could mind rape Gogeta before he could even move. He alone beat Shazam!, Wonder Woman, Superman, Power Girl and Hourman at the same time and lifted the Rock of Eternity with ease. And aside Despero's telepathy, he also has the ability of possession.

The thing is, you can't put up a fight between a guy who can solo the JLA and a featless character,

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@LordMaverick said:

Personally (looks around for Vance)

... but you didn't hear it from me, he looks down on people openly stating it in stomp threads that are Anime vs Comic related ......

.....at least the Vine will have a higher thread count ratio or something like that, even if most of them are house fires.....

lol :)

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mortein

According to power scaling Gogeta should stomp

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@tomlikesfries said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Despero himself can move at an extremely high speed level. Besides, he could mind rape Gogeta before he could even move. He alone beat Shazam!, Wonder Woman, Superman, Power Girl and Hourman at the same time and lifted the Rock of Eternity with ease. And aside Despero's telepathy, he also has the ability of possession.

The thing is, you can't put up a fight between a guy who can solo the JLA and a featless character

Well at least Gogeta's head wasn't cut off.:D

Instant mindrape is false, it wouldn't be instant and they have good resist. The fight is unavoidable. Lifting speed and travel speed is good(not an extremely high level though) But he have to see Gogeta and punch Gogeta so these 2 thing not helping him so much.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Mortein said:

Are you talking about the power scale on comic vine? Because that is the worst power scale I have EVER seen. Don't trust anything it says, because it is WRONG.

Despero stomps, though. He has way too many ways to win (i.e. his telepathy, his superior strength, possession, and so on)...

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mortein

@blackadamFTW said:

@Mortein said:

Are you talking about the power scale on comic vine? Because that is the worst power scale I have EVER seen. Don't trust anything it says, because it is WRONG.

Despero stomps, though. He has way too many ways to win (i.e. his telepathy, his superior strength, possession, and so on)...

I'm talking about the fact that characters with PL under 1 million were powerful enough to destroy big planets, and that SSJ Goku during Frieza saga had PL 150 000 000, and that SSJ Goku ( on namek)<Mecha Frieza<<< SSJ Trunks<<<SSJ Goku(pre android saga)<<<<<SSJ Goku (android saga)<SSJVegeta android saga<<Android 18<Android 17<<<<Cell (after absorbing people)</=Android 16<<<<Cell (after absorbing 17)<<<<Vegeta (after training in time chamber)<<<<Perfect Cell<<<<Super Perfect Cell who stated to be able to destroy a solar system

and SP Cell<SSJ2 Gohan<<<<<SSJ2 Goku</=SSJ2 Majin Vegeta<<<Fat Majin Buu<<SSJ3 Goku<<Mystic Gohan<<<<<<SSJ Gogeta<<<<SSJ2 Gogeta

I know he is featless, but if I have to determine how powerful he should be according to this power scaling, I would say he is poweful enough to one shot Despero with his energy blast.

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/destructive-power-of-dbz-characters/92-679193/#14

On top of that I also this he has much better combat speed, considering how DBZ characters were most likely able to fight at relativistic speed even during the saiyan saga

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/#1

And even fastest saiyan saga characters <<<<<<Burter<<<<<Goku(on Namek)<<<<<<<<KKx20 Goku<<Frieza<<SSJ Goku ( on namek)<Mecha Frieza<<< SSJ Trunks<<<SSJ Goku(pre android saga)<<<<<SSJ Goku (android saga)<SSJVegeta android saga<<Android 18<Android 17<<<<Cell (after absorbing people)</=Android 16<<<<Cell (after absorbing 17)<<<<Vegeta (after training in time chamber)<<<<Perfect Cell<<<<Super Perfect Cell<<SSJ2 Gohan<<<<<SSJ2 Goku</=SSJ2 Majin Vegeta<<<Fat Majin Buu<<SSJ3 Goku<<Mystic Gohan<<<<<<<<SSJ Gogeta<<<<<SSJ2 Gogeta

Thus if we use power scaling he should be able to stomp Despero.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Mortein: Oh, you're talking about those power scales. Those things are still pretty awful. I've noticed a lot of people with lower power levels have better feats than those with higher power levels. Plus, that's like trusting those random quotes people pull out of their asses. Like Sentry having the power of a million suns, and the countless quotes of people saying that certain characters are as fast as lightning (Thor, Hulk, Deathstroke, etc...).

Feats are definitely a lot better than power levels.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Emperorb777

Despero easily stomps

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mortein

@blackadamFTW said:

@Mortein: Oh, you're talking about those power scales. Those things are still pretty awful. I've noticed a lot of people with lower power levels have better feats than those with higher power levels. Plus, that's like trusting those random quotes people pull out of their asses. Like Sentry having the power of a million suns, and the countless quotes of people saying that certain characters are as fast as lightning (Thor, Hulk, Deathstroke, etc...).

Feats are definitely a lot better than power levels.

yeah sure feats are better in determining powers of a character, but when you don't have feats, then power scaling and statements are the next best thing.

It is true that, for example, Roshi has better feat than a Cell. Roshi destroyed a moon, Cell destroyed a building sized planet with a large mass, but there is nothing that would prove or even indicate that Cell was unable to destroy the moon effortlessly him self, and it is painfully obvious that he was incomparably more powerful than Roshi, this is why I think it is crucial to look what power scaling and statements are telling us.

The reason why I don't think Popo's statement about being faster than lightning was a hyperbole, is because Popo was so fast that Goku was unable to see his movement, and Goku (king Piccolo saga) was masively faster than 22nd budokai Goku, who was so fast that master Roshi wasn't even able to see him. and master Roshi is mach 10+. This is why I think it is reasonable to assume that his statement was not a lie, or a hyperbol or a metaphor.I know power scaling again, but that is how DBZ world works, it wouldn't make sense without it, thus it would be senseless to debate about it.

If Sentry shows to be massively more powerful than someone with, for example, power of 100 000 suns, then maybe his statement, about having power of 1 million suns, should be considerd true. The same way Popo has shown to be massively faster that massively hypersonic characters, and this is why I think we should take his statement seriously.

Now if you wish to continue a debate about the speed or destructive power of dbz characters please visit the links I gave you.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Mortein: Are you sure Buuhan<Gogeta? I read that the potara multiplies the ki like this: power level * power level. The normal fusion: PL + PL + unkown amount of boost.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mortein

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Mortein: Are you sure Buuhan<Gogeta? I read that the potara multiplies the ki like this: power level * power level. The normal fusion: PL + PL + unkown amount of boost.

I'm not, but people usually compare Buuhan to Janemba so I thought it will be right, I'll fix this

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

Despero ftw

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@mypasswordis1234: That is correct, a SSJ Gogeta would be stronger than Buuhan. The difference between Vegito and Gogeta wouldn't be that great, and Vegito was totally dominating Buuhan.

@dondave said:

Despero ftw

Mind-HAX is his only option of winning as far as I can see. If he goes straight for it then yes, otherwise Gogeta should win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

Gogeta stomps hard. Guy defeated a guy who destroys demensions.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By comicace3

Gogeta with ease. They ( I mean he) Defeated a reality warper with ease ( janemba).

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FourthDeity

Doesn't someone in the DBZ verse become immune to TP after SSJ2?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@FourthDeity said:

No

On topic, Despero stomps, stronger, fast enough to keep up, TP=auto win and Gogeta gets a shiny yellow eye on his forehead

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@FourthDeity said:

Not immune, just highly resistant.

Gogeta should win easier than against Janemba.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CalebHara

Gogeta cant resist a mind rape from Despero, he was able to break into the mind of Martian Manhunter, who is an immensely powerful telepath. There is no way Gogeta has higher levels of resistance to TP than MMH. Despero turns his brain into scrambled eggs.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hksaru

Anyone who hasn't watched DB/DBZ honestly can't debate against it very well lol. The power scaling is too hard to explain if you're completely ignorant. But, for example, Gogeta could effortlessly annihilate Broly, who has a very clear feat of destroying an entire galaxy with a single energy blast, all at once.

Vegeta has a feat of visibly coming under the control of, but subsequently deceiving Babidi and disobeying him, then completely breaking free from his telepathic grasp. Babidi was at least a planetary level telepath as he is seen repeatedly speaking to everyone on Earth at once, performing enormous spells, etc. Not to mention, Babidi, for the most part, was able to keep Buu under control. He was not able to keep Vegeta under control whatsoever. Gogeta, in terms of telepathic resistance, would be Vegeta's IN ADDITION to Goku's willpowers.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Hksaru said:

Anyone who hasn't watched DB/DBZ honestly can't debate against it very well lol. The power scaling is too hard to explain if you're completely ignorant. But, for example, Gogeta could effortlessly annihilate Broly, who has a very clear feat of destroying an entire galaxy with a single energy blast, all at once.

Vegeta has a feat of visibly coming under the control of, but subsequently deceiving Babidi and disobeying him, then completely breaking free from his telepathic grasp. Babidi was at least a planetary level telepath as he is seen repeatedly speaking to everyone on Earth at once, performing enormous spells, etc. Not to mention, Babidi, for the most part, was able to keep Buu under control. He was not able to keep Vegeta under control whatsoever. Gogeta, in terms of telepathic resistance, would be Vegeta's IN ADDITION to Goku's willpowers.

Yeah, db fights purely based on power scaling(except the extra abilities, like regenerate). It faulty ignored with two word "ABC logic" while they do the same, just look above.

"he was able to break into the mind of Martian Manhunter, who is an immensely powerful telepath"

lol

Anyway, if Gogeta can break out someones mindcontrol, that's would be Despero's mind control. He sealed the others to do as he command. Similarly as Vegeta sealed. And this is Vegeta+Goku.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NeonGameWave

Gogeta stomps.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@FourthDeity said:

No

On topic, Despero stomps, stronger, fast enough to keep up, TP=auto win and Gogeta gets a shiny yellow eye on his forehead

Fast enough to keep up? Really? I doubt it.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FourthDeity

@Hksaru said:

Most of that only happened because Vegeta LET him control him for more power then later resisted it.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CalebHara

@Hksaru said:

I dont think that Despero would give a flying f*ck about Broly or Badibi, Hes fighting Gogeta. But if you want to debate like that, fine. Despero was able to break into the mind of the Martian Manhunter, who is an immensely powerful telepath. Martian Manhunter was powerful enough to break into the mind of the spectre, who is "Gods Wrath in the DC Universe." He is essentially one of the 3 most powerful people in all of DC, and Martian Manhunter was able to break into his mind. Now Despero was able to break into Martian Manhunter's mind. So, he is far above a planetary threat. There is no way Gogeta can stop his mind from getting turned into jello.