#1 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Same fight as when goku did it, just replace him with trunks. Who wins?? And why!?

#2 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump? Lol

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Trunks easily. Both he and Goten are both Full-powered Super-saiyans which is much more powerful than the level Goku was when he fought Frieza.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Kid Trunks easily. Both he and Goten are both Full-powered Super-saiyans which is much more powerful than the level Goku was when he fought Frieza.

What do you mean by "fully powered Super-Saiyans"?

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (11543 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza wasn't able to hold the final form together. all it was was a short burst. that's all.

Cooler, however would own ;)

#6 Posted by Atomic_Punk (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza. The Buu saga was riddled with sloppy writing... it doesn't even explain how or why Trunks went super, which is confusing because he never seemed to have a single battle before he went SS. Regardless, Frieza is on SS1 level and had the edge against Goku a few times in their fight, so the difference in power either way is something Frieza could easily overcome given his infinitely better fighting abilities and willingness to kill anyone in his way without hesitation. If I remember correctly, 18 was able to handle both Trunks and Goten together in the World Tournament. That puts Trunks well below the "ascended" level and closer to, if not less than, Frieza's level. Plus if things look bad for him he can always blow up the planet they're on...

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (12843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Which still pisses me off to this day. It's like,

Goku: GAAHHH! MY BEST FRIEND SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WAS JUST BRUTALLY MURDERED IN FRONT OF MY EYES BY A TYRANNICAL SPACE TYRANT WHO'S KILLED MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

Vegata: GAAHHH! ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN A SLAVE TO THE WILL OF AN ALL POWERFUL ALIEN OVERLORD! HE DESTROYED MY ENTIRE RACE WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT, AND ONLY KEPT ME AROUND TO MOCK ME! AND NOW I'VE BEEN HUMILIATED BY A FOOT SOLDIER WHO SHOULD BE BOWING AT MY KNEES!

Gohan: GAAHH! ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN TOLD OF THIS GREAT POWER WITHIN ME, YET TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN THE TIME CAME, I LET EVERYONE DOWN! I LET PICCOLO DIE, KRILLIN, AND NOW ANDROID 16! I'M SO USELESS ALL I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE WAS DISAPPOINT THOSE I'M TRYING TO PROTECT! WELL NOT THIS TIME!

Goten and Trunks: lol we r teh supah sayings

-.-

#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Goku: GAAHHH! MY BEST FRIEND SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WAS JUST BRUTALLY MURDERED IN FRONT OF MY EYES BY A TYRANNICAL SPACE TYRANT WHO'S KILLED MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

Vegata: GAAHHH! ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN A SLAVE TO THE WILL OF AN ALL POWERFUL ALIEN OVERLORD! HE DESTROYED MY ENTIRE RACE WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT, AND ONLY KEPT ME AROUND TO MOCK ME! AND NOW I'VE BEEN HUMILIATED BY A FOOT SOLDIER WHO SHOULD BE BOWING AT MY KNEES!

Gohan: GAAHH! ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN TOLD OF THIS GREAT POWER WITHIN ME, YET TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN THE TIME CAME, I LET EVERYONE DOWN! I LET PICCOLO DIE, KRILLIN, AND NOW ANDROID 16! I'M SO USELESS ALL I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE WAS DISAPPOINT THOSE I'M TRYING TO PROTECT! WELL NOT THIS TIME!

-.-

Future trunks had the saddest SSJ transformation IMO. 

#9 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Thats when someones mastered the Super Saiyan state to the point they can keep it active nearly all the time. It becomes almost like their natural state and they don't suffer any of the negative effects saiyans that haven't mastered it do. It doesn't take as much Ki to keep active and they therefore have more ki to put into their attacks. Though Kid Trunks and Goten actually aren't full powerd super saiyans.

I personally think Freiza could take this fight. In terms of power he was right below Goku and kept Goku on edge for a good portion of that fight. He also has way more fighting experience than Trunks, to the point its not even funny.

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (12843 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Deranged Midget said:

-.-

Trunks's was great, but honestly I gotta go with Goku's being my favorite. You just can't beat the build up to it, and of course the actual transformation. Lightning flashing, his eyes going blank-that was some crazy sh*t.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Thats when someones mastered the Super Saiyan state to the point they can keep it active nearly all the time. It becomes almost like their natural state and they don't suffer any of the negative effects saiyans that haven't mastered it do. It doesn't take as much Ki to keep active and they therefore have more ki to put into their attacks. Though Kid Trunks and Goten actually aren't full powerd super saiyans.

I personally think Freiza could take this fight. In terms of power he was right below Goku and kept Goku on edge for a good portion of that fight. He also has way more fighting experience than Trunks, to the point its not even funny.

Well i would say he could take this, but idk about it being easy.

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (12843 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Well i would say he could take this, but idk about it being easy.

Trunks just isn't a good fighter, plain and simple.

#13 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks obvi

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Usually, the Super Saiyan transformation is really straining on the user and causes them grants them great rage and anger. Goku chose to master the transformation instead of training further in the Hyperbolic time chamber. In doing so, he and Gohan were able to retain their SSJ forms casually and saved energy by not having to transform.

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Deranged Midget said:

-.-

Trunks's was great, but honestly I gotta go with Goku's being my favorite. You just can't beat the build up to it, and of course the actual transformation. Lightning flashing, his eyes going blank-that was some crazy sh*t.

Trunks definitely had the saddest transformation, but you still can't beat Goku's SSJ3 transformation. Goosebumps to this day.

#16 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this here?

#17 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest...

I see Frezia taking it, due to the fact i never saw ssj kid trunks do anything on par with the lvl ssj goku or vegeta did.

#18 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

trunks would beat frieza

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Deranged Midget said:

-.-

lol.

#20 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011 said:

trunks would beat frieza

what makes you say that though. just cuz goku did? so ur sayin trunks is on par with ssj1 goku?