SSJ_GOD: HTA Tourney: VH vs TLK (VOTING!!!!)

• 133 results
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By DeathHero61

@ssj_god: Nah i just thought of it, its cjdavis for sure.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Nah i just though it, its cjdavis for sure.

ok

@cjdavis103

looks like it's your turn.. and deathhero says he's really pumped up to continue..lol

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DeathHero61

@ssj_god: Well the debate doesn't seem as complicated as i thought originally. Its actually rather simple, with the pace the debate is going i simply have to debate how my amalgam and vintage's amalgam beat theirs in direct combat. The rest was surprisingly easier than i thought. Well im pretty sure its going to get harder sooner or later.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By those_eyes

@ssj_god said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ssj_god: Cjdavis i think. Or those eyes. IDFK seriously. Probably Cjdavis. Things are getting interesting.

hmm.. i don't know aswell.. and looks like you broke the posting order.. gotta ask your opponent then who wants to post next.

Its cjdavis turn. He will have a post up sometime today.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Cjdavis103

@deathhero61:

Things are heating up. Do you truly think you can pack a punch?

No Caption Provided

Yep

now before I get started i want to say

No Caption Provided

I am impressed by how you have manged to pick up for your lack of a partner Your still going to Lose but I have to express my respect for you as a debater

that said you have maid some very critical errors

Interesting. If it can filter out sound then how come it cannot protect the users from physical blows? Sound produces vibrations, and can actually hurt people physically. Does that mean a highly compressed sound wave would be "filtered" out?

your examples are not superman nor relevant in any way to this fight unless Superman Picked up Jutsu as a side skill

So would safeguard protect you from hypervoice from exploud? A blast of sound? If so can you show me? If safeguard was capable of doing such things then you should be capable of showing safeguard doing stuff like this on more than one occasion. Because game pokemon moves are far different from the anime and manga versions on a completely different scale.

Take that Up with SSJ Becuause Those eyes can use feats for all media for Pokemon despite what you say.

us would safeguard filter out the clones that come out of your safeguard? would safeguard filter the sound of sani's hairs moving around and attempting to touch me? Would safeguard filter out the multiple different energy blasts that you could be shooting at me? i think not. Would it filter out the sound of your body moving along with the air currents? I think not. And if it filters out sound im pretty sure that means you cannot hear heroes or vintage either. So you wouldn't be able to hear the giant bird locked on to your energy source heading at you at multi-mach speeds. Like stated in my plan. And you wouldn't hear the giant energy blasts coming at you at mach quadruple digits either. Soooooo. Even then safeguard is temporary for only five turns, and who knows how long or short that is in reality all things considered. And even if everything you said is true,

It filters out one way as you can still give orders past safeguard

your amalgam still gets one shotted by vintage considering i doubt it dealt with energy manipulation on par with, sentry's or aizen's. Let alone ichigo. And physically vintage can overpower your amalgam effortlessly.

Ah vintage

Massive speculation on their characters and it seems like you are making a joke of their personalities. If i wanted to i can pull the same BS you are doing. Even then i will try to reply to it.

1.Ichigo has come to terms with his hollow self. So that won't be a problem any longer. He has control of it. Ichigo is no longer effected by his mom's death, he realized that his role in life is simply to use the powers he has been gifted with to protect others to the best of his abilities.

2.This is so stupid its not even funny. I can't even. Just no. As soon as i read the first sentence. I was done.

3.Silly argument is silly.

Vintage's anagram depends on his metal state for powers o we have to analize it's mental state or we can just call NLF's all around and there is no debate so You have to counter or it's a null point

One dose not just come to terms with their mother being murdered right in front him, and at the time of this theard he still has a separate personality Fake Zangestsu which is a fragment of a Omnicideal madman still running around in his head , and His hollow is not gone he is meraly using it's power to the fullest

2. I agree that it was an a$$ pull on Tite Kupo's part But it is still a Valid CIS on Aizen's part and a Big source of mental weakness for the amagram

3. Thanks for looking down on me but sentery is inherently unstable there are only a few times that he is stable and those are outliers

Not at all. There isn't a single person on either of mine or vintage's amalgams that cannot work with others.

*cough* Ichigo and Aizen *cough*

and it's not just them working together it's their compinbed personalty andthis is a big portion of Vintage as his powers scale with mental health which we have to consider

Okay lets see, reality warping psychic>>>>>>>>>mewtwo

Reality Warping

yeah In Case you forgot That's not allowed Death so You can't use that level of feats period

. "Your illusion" from what im seeing is simply double team which are afterimages

Creates illusionarycopies of the user

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not after images for the game

and their are 2 version in the Manga and anime

the first is what you thought it was and is after images

the second actually creates duplicates

Loading Video...

(note low class compared to Legenedairy)

Plus the clear and zatch part of my amalgam can sense the energies of other beings. Same goes for sentry/ichigo/aizen.

as a Bleach expert I can say with certainty that Ichigo and Aizen have to sit and concentrate to use their sensing powers

Now I would like to see how Zatchan d Clear can use their power sense

Allot of DC and marvel characters are stated to be mystical and magic but we all know a large majority of them aren't. Even then, superman is vulnerable not weak to magic.

Le Sigh I really hate it when superman fans try to establish a difference here the point is he is nowhere near as durable to magic as he is everything else let's accept that and move on

To be honest the whole dark type thing is stupid. It really is. That means if a reality warper or god were to use psychic powers that means they would be immune to that? How would that work? There is obviously a limit within even the pokemon universe. Unless you show me that limit, this is basically a no limit fallacy which i won't take seriously.

Again take that up with SSJ because we can use the type as it is a basic part of the pokemon verse

antastic. If this is even close to being true, how come pokemon haven't advanced themselves? Those who are rebellious against humans or want to better themselves can easily swap the intelligence of humans, or the knowledge they have to use their technology against them. If they had a move like skillswap how come team galactic didn't use skill swap to make their random pokemon switch abilities with Diagla or palkia in order to manipulate time and space? I would go on and on about how stupid skill swap is and how the move cannot even be used considering the consistency of its utilization, but im curious what ability are you possibly going to switch? The funny thing is, pokemon has no logic whatsoever. Barely even an ounce. Like the pokedex entries, or the capabilities of pokemon and what not. And so on. Ex: Abra/Abra Cadabra/Alakazam have IQs so high that i never even heard of them in other pieces of fiction. Yet:

Another example would be Machoke being a potentially continent+ buster with his punches alone due to the statements that he can move mountains, and can throw 1000 punches in a second. And all that power being held back by a belt. Is simply him holding back in a sense. Yet far and i mean far weaker pokemon like pikachu can freaking beat him. And if machoke was this powerful he would solo most of the pokemon universe that doesn't use some form of hax.

So no i am not lowballing. I'm simply asking for consistency, and logical evidence. Something you cannot provide me because of the way pokemon is written.

It's fiction and suspension of disbelife do you want to go into to the physical impossibility of Superman? or the absuity of Sentery's origin story?

accept it and move on

Our partners have no effect on this battle in the slightest. So whenever i need to use a spell i use a spell.

That defeats the Point you have a partner and you have a book and the mechanics state that the partner must usethe spell or do you only want to use the feats for in the Demonworld only?

1. Thats stupid. Really stupid. My amalgam's reactions is his own. Not only that they have no effect on this battle in the slightest. They are there soley for the fact that if they weren't zatch and clear note would be capable of using their spells allot more. As stated by @ssj_god. if you want to pull BS like that then we get Answer talker which is practically some form of nigh-omniscience. So i would know everything you would do and i would know everything you did with prep everything you could do, etc. Before you even did it.

Read the above the partner uses the spell . and the nigh omnisene is full of crap

While it is stated that the Answer Talker can answer any question that the user has, it has been shown that this is an exaggeration; it appears that the user needs to have some sort of observable stimulus in order to gain an effective answer (as demonstrated when Dufort could not determine the precise nature of Clear Note's "Left Hand" spell without having met Clear himself), and it is possible for there to be a situation that has no possible answer (though miracles are not counted among possible answers). Also, the user must focus in order for the answer to come to them; distractions such as pain and concern for others can deter the ability's effectiveness

and he can only react at human speed by thetime he opens his mouth to chant the perfect spell for a situation th at situation has already passed and moreover due to the nature of OP man's power anwertaker will jam up due to his power being a mirical

2. False. By the end of the series Zatch bell is now capable of seeing his own attacks.

sure use that feata nd you get a featless bolt of lightning as your sole power and clear note is featless

the only feats are in battle with a partner withouth you get no feats

3. It cuts the clear note portion of my amalgam's power. Plus even then. The levels of power of the superman and the zatch bell portions of the amalgam would majorly make up for clear note's power being cut in half.

the spell cuts your power in half that is the rule of the spell you casted it as an amagram the penlte is apliled to the amagram

Your team is inferior physically.

not really s trikefore i am far and away strongertha n you since you are weakned

In fact screw everything. My amalgam will transform into its final form thenMy amalgam and Vintage's amalgam throw a planet buster at each of you and call it a day.

oh so your team of heros is going to kill an entire Planet? full of innocent beings? and SUperman and zatch are going to put a normal human being in an extroniarly dangerious postion and put his life in danger?

Sounds Legit

oh and incase you forgot

Legendary lives in space and King?

No Caption Provided

vacuum is no issue combined with the adaptation of his gormet cells he can continue fighting with no issue and teleportation means he has no issue continueing the fight

Lets Review In close combat you have no counter no sani's hair nor Coco's poison your best strikeing feat is miles behind OP mans normal punch

Vintage is weakned from his mental state by a huge degree and Legendairy is messing with him hard

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PWNED!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By those_eyes
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god

Since Death hero did not post in 3 days and did not ask for an extension does he lose by defalt?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god

Since Death hero did not post in 3 days and did not ask for an extension does he lose by defalt?

lol .. lets give him till the last allotted time... i delayed our debate 6 days X(

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DeathHero61

@cjdavis103:

Thank you it is an honor to be given praise. Its annoying how vintage is not showing up.

No Caption Provided

Anyway

No Caption Provided

your examples are not superman nor relevant in any way to this fight unless Superman Picked up Jutsu as a side skill

I'm just saiyan. One does not truly filter out sound.

Take that Up with SSJ Becuause Those eyes can use feats for all media for Pokemon despite what you say.

Despite the huge writing errors and lazy writing of each individual version of pokemon? Taking these feats and the physics of the pokemon universe seriously is impossible. Fire loses to water? A hotter level of fire can beat water at times. Steel loses to fire? It depends on how hot the heat is and how resistant the steel is. Pokemon doesn't take any factors into consideration. That logic is just stupid. And inconsistent. Safeguard in the anime is capable of blocking non-physical attacks yet in the game, which is the original canon, safeguard wasn't designed to do so. Whatever. It won't matter.

Vintage's anagram depends on his metal state for powers o we have to analize it's mental state or we can just call NLF's all around and there is no debate so You have to counter or it's a null point

One dose not just come to terms with their mother being murdered right in front him, and at the time of this theard he still has a separate personality Fake Zangestsu which is a fragment of a Omnicideal madman still running around in his head , and His hollow is not gone he is meraly using it's power to the fullest

2. I agree that it was an a$$ pull on Tite Kupo's part But it is still a Valid CIS on Aizen's part and a Big source of mental weakness for the amagram

3. Thanks for looking down on me but sentery is inherently unstable there are only a few times that he is stable and those are outliers

Ichigo himself was capable of functioning just fine as a human being even with Zangetsu inside him so it won't be a problem.

2.No its not. Everything TEs pulled was BS. Aizen planned for 100s of years. Every plan he had had some sort of backup in a sense. Especially the arrancar arc. He knew that the ryoka(ichigo and co) who happened to be valued assets of soul society after the incident, would go into hueco mundo to save orihime, then four of the captains went to go support them. It was all simply a trap. A ruse. Even naruto of all people has acted out ingenius patterns of attack or plans. Im pretty sure there are cases in fiction where people have acted out their plans and completely do something else in turn.

No Caption Provided

When batman does shit with prep its totally believable and not PIS and he is god. When aizen does something, he is overrated or its PIS. Or he is a crap character. Get over yourself. Aizen deserves the hype he receives. He is incredibly intellectual and actually plans and gathers the resources he needs for the things he does. And those eyes analyzation was complete BS. And im telling you now if you to play this BS game i can stoop to your level easily. Keep playing.

It's fiction and suspension of disbelife do you want to go into to the physical impossibility of Superman? or the absuity of Sentery's origin story?

accept it and move on

There are excuses, there are limits, that are usually either corrected or mentioned. Can you even come close to saying the same for pokemon? At all?

I won't accept it, and i won't move on. Pokemon is being treated like gods with any power when a majority of their powers either

A) Apply only in their world. Like pokemon types.

B) Make no damn sense and contradict several things like the pokedex entries.

That defeats the Point you have a partner and you have a book and the mechanics state that the partner must usethe spell or do you only want to use the feats for in the Demonworld only?

That defeats the point of combining him with a gary stu being who's anatomy is taken to levels where no power is too much of a problem for him. In the first place. And it incredibly defeats the purpose of this amalgam crap. @ssj_god Do i seriously have to have partners who you yourself stated have no effect on the battle whatsoever cast spells for a combined being who isn't their original partners? Wouldn't make far more and i mean far more sense for the amalgam themselves to either cast the spell or simply have the spells as apart of the amalgam's powerset? This is major BS that's being pulled up here in the first place.

*cough* Ichigo and Aizen *cough*

and it's not just them working together it's their compinbed personalty andthis is a big portion of Vintage as his powers scale with mental health which we have to consider

Aizen leaded his own organization. And ichigo has worked with different people in the past in order to achieve a common goal. And like @ssj_god said it is assumed that both teams are working to the best of their abilities. Plus it won't even matter considering the structure of your plan anyway. Both my amalgam and vintage's amalgam will be fighting you separately. In which you don't stand a chance.

yeah In Case you forgot That's not allowed Death so You can't use that level of feats period

Supes is not a reality warping psychic. I said superman has resistance to that level of psychic assault. Get over it. And minor resistance to reality warping. Unless mewtwo or anyone on your team packs that much mental capabilities. Illusions won't work.

Creates illusionarycopies of the user

By moving rapidly, the user makes illusory copies of itself to raise its evasiveness.

Afterimages. Its pretty much afterimages.

No Caption Provided

Its a freaking trope for god sake.

No Caption Provided

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpeedEchoes

Afterimages.

Twisting around your argument with words like Illusory and mystical won't prove your points and it won't make techniques or moves anymore special.

as a Bleach expert I can say with certainty that Ichigo and Aizen have to sit and concentrate to use their sensing powers

Now I would like to see how Zatchan d Clear can use their power sense

I believe i already shown clear note's capabilities to do so, here is when zatch does it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Le Sigh I really hate it when superman fans try to establish a difference here the point is he is nowhere near as durable to magic as he is everything else let's accept that and move on

Le sigh, any proof of this?

Again take that up with SSJ because we can use the type as it is a basic part of the pokemon verse

So basically its a no limit fallacy? For about everything on your partner's side?

Read the above the partner uses the spell . and the nigh omnisene is full of crap

Tell that to the above scan where kiyo knows exactly how powerful the incoming threat is and how he knows the exact strategies that need to be employed.

not really s trikefore i am far and away strongertha n you since you are weakned

No Caption Provided

oh so your team of heros is going to kill an entire Planet? full of innocent beings? and SUperman and zatch are going to put a normal human being in an extroniarly dangerious postion and put his life in danger?

Sounds Legit

oh and incase you forgot

Legendary lives in space and King?

No Caption Provided

vacuum is no issue combined with the adaptation of his gormet cells he can continue fighting with no issue and teleportation means he has no issue continueing the fight

Innocent beings? And bystanders? dude we are in the middle of nowhere in the magical land of bullshit. I see no innocents. And i don't recall ssjgod mentioning there were innocents in the area. He simply established that as a rule in the case there were. And aren't you the one putting random portals and freezing the entire battlefield in subzero temperatures?

Lets Review In close combat you have no counter no sani's hair nor Coco's poison your best strikeing feat is miles behind OP mans normal punch

Vintage is weakned from his mental state by a huge degree and Legendairy is messing with him hard

Uhh supervision to microscopic degrees? Hearing levels to the point where i can hear you from a planet away? GG. One good x-ray and a quick lobotomy which you have no counter to and this battle ends. In terms of lobotomy Heroes will lobotomize your frontal lobe which ruins your mental thinking and your decision making, and your hearing and your alertness. Or the Parietal lobe which ruins your sense of touch. He would barely be able to use his hair properly.(he would have to take time getting use to using his hair without relying on his sense of touch) Heck all he has to do since he has full knowledge is quickly look through sani cut through whatever it is that allows him to control his hair the way he does and cut it or damage it. Supes would do this. There is nothing suggesting he wouldn't. Lobotomy the way supes does it is non-lethal.

No Caption Provided

Not only that. Sani's hair has no counter against Heat Vision, or Freeze Breath. Heck even if he gets his hair inside then what?

No Caption Provided

Invulnerable insides. GG.

And in vintage's case a mentally unstable sentry was still ridiculously overpowered. So not really making much of a difference. Legendary gets stomped. His energy field safeguard? Gets either absorbed or exploded thanks to sentry's energy manipulation and molecular manipulation. Heck forget the safeguard. One punch and its over. Because i don't recall any pokemon taking on superman level characters.

A direct fight between our amalgams is basic suicide.

CJ's a problem mainly due to poison which he won't even get a chance to use.

Legendary is a problem due to dimension manipulation and illusions. And multiple different abilities, he is heavily versatile. The problem on his side is that he cannot compare physically either. And his abilities are not enough to counter sentry's energy and molecular manipulation.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By DeathHero61
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By DeathHero61
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@ssj_god: Why are you tagging me for? I'm always here or more or less on time. Im still waiting for at least @those_eyes to make a post so i can reply accordingly. Unless you guys want to open votes?

@those_eyes

@vintage_spiderman

@cjdavis103

How about it? Voting time?

Um if cjdavis103 wants to start voting then yae we can start votes.

Yeah we can vote sorry my notification where busted before you posted you waited long enough

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god Alright lets get the votes going!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: hold on did vintage spiderman come back last night?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yup. But no posts. Forget him. Lets start voting.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yup. But no posts. Forget him. Lets start voting.

ok lets start the votes. Yae first to 10 votes sounds fine with me.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By YoungJustice

flawless animated GIF

Scorpion = The Legendary Kings

Liu Kang = Vintage Heroes

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Can you go into more detail for the reason for your vote?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice:

can you elaborate why you think so please?

tagging people for votes

Tag for votes @New_World_Order; @killemall; @willpayton; @reaverlation, @cosmicallyaware1; @mr_ingenuity; @young_justice; @strider92; @floopay; @boschepg; @joeagentofhand1; @esquire; @ghostrider29; @thamessenger07; @dane; @erik; @lunacyde; @deranged_midget; @god_spawn; @saren; @jashro44; @crackerjack82; @fetts; @menaceforever; @joewell: @nighthunder; @crom_cruach, @the_creator; @sherlock;@teamextrodinary15; @buckshot; @retnex; @comicman24; @the_man_with_questions; @highaccuser; @cjdavis103; @primez0ne; @those_eyes; @vintage_spiderman; @skit; @jonez120; @joygirl; @easternwind; @darkseid1006; @jack_; @veitha; @mikep12; @betatesthighlander1; @batatest; @chaos911;@deathhero61; @pr0metheus; @backflip; @oni_bane; @youngjustice; @immortalone; @diredrill; @frozen; @iragexcudder; @lukehero; @sovereign91001; @wyldsong

apologies to any who already voted over re-tag.

@eatmore_payless; @rikr2; @catofellow; @pwok21; @mightyrearranger; @juiceboks; @thetruebarryallen; @sync1; @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk; @i_like_swords; @greendevil; @optimuspalm; @ifdcruledtheworld; @the_stegman; @clarkallen; @gothamred; @charmix; @marvelbeast; @greenteaforme

Just thought of some more tourney players to tag.

and people, can you please at least write a short paragraph for your reasoning of vote?.. you see, this battle is complicated, and i think the participants should know what went right or wrong for them.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@youngjustice:

can you elaborate why you think so please?

tagging people for votes

@beatboks1 said:

Tag for votes @New_World_Order; @killemall; @willpayton; @reaverlation, @cosmicallyaware1; @mr_ingenuity; @young_justice; @strider92; @floopay; @boschepg; @joeagentofhand1; @esquire; @ghostrider29; @thamessenger07; @dane; @erik; @lunacyde; @deranged_midget; @god_spawn; @saren; @jashro44; @crackerjack82; @fetts; @menaceforever; @joewell: @nighthunder; @crom_cruach, @the_creator; @sherlock;@teamextrodinary15; @buckshot; @retnex; @comicman24; @the_man_with_questions; @highaccuser; @cjdavis103; @primez0ne; @those_eyes; @vintage_spiderman; @skit; @jonez120; @joygirl; @easternwind; @darkseid1006; @jack_; @veitha; @mikep12; @betatesthighlander1; @batatest; @chaos911;@deathhero61; @pr0metheus; @backflip; @oni_bane; @youngjustice; @immortalone; @diredrill; @frozen; @iragexcudder; @lukehero; @sovereign91001; @wyldsong

@eatmore_payless; @rikr2; @catofellow; @pwok21; @mightyrearranger; @juiceboks; @thetruebarryallen; @sync1; @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk; @i_like_swords; @greendevil; @optimuspalm; @ifdcruledtheworld; @the_stegman; @clarkallen; @gothamred; @charmix; @marvelbeast; @greenteaforme

and people, can you please at least write a short paragraph for your reasoning of vote?.. you see, this battle is complicated, and i think the participants should know what went right or wrong for them.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: He barely voted. He simply had an extremely vague vote which didn't tell us anything about who won and why.

@ssj_god said:

tagging people for votes

@beatboks1 said:

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#130  Edited By YoungJustice

Do I really need a reason for voting? Not only did the TLK's show more determination, conciseness, and logic. The opposing team did not follow the game type once so ever, the one post made by Vintage Spider-Man was unable to be read and wasn't a debate point. Anyone voting against the TLK's obviously is has a vendetta or is an alt. Thus, a flawless victory.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I really need a reason for voting? Not only did the TLK's show more determination, conciseness, and logic. The opposing team did not follow the game type once so ever, the one post made by Vintage Spider-Man was unable to be read and wasn't a debate point. Anyone voting against the TLK's obviously is has a vendetta or is an alt. Thus, a flawless victory.

Thank you for the vote youngjustice.

@ssj_god@cjdavis103

So cjdavis and i win right? Literately only 1 person out of all the people that has been tagged (4 times now) decided to vote. So i think we can move on or maybe you have another idea on how to get people to vote cause i sure don't.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So cjdavis and i win right? Literately only 1 person out of all the people that has been tagged (4 times now) decided to vote. So i think we can move on or maybe you have another idea on how to get people to vote cause i sure don't.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

i'll tag again

tagging people for votes

@beatboks1 said:

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a lot to take in.