SSJ God Goku vs J.L.A.

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for superswaggergod
superswaggergod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By superswaggergod

I wont say who wins this cause i dont know enough about DC cause I really just do not like DC, but I am an avid fan of DBZ and would like to just state my position on Goku's stats.

For one thing, Goku can indeed fight at speeds most likely above the speed of light. As in dragon ball he was trained by Kami to dodge lightning, then when he fought in the final martial arts tournament it is suggested by Yamcha that he can move close to or at the speed of light. Then as Z villains become stronger and faster, Goku keeps up. The entire battle with cell could only be followed by the strongest of the z fighters, and the cameras picked up no movement except for explosions and clashes that shook the earth. When you watch a fight in dragonball z, your watching it with the perception of at the very least a z-fighter who can keep up to some degree. So just how fast they fight, who knows, but you can be assured its quite fast. And if anyone believes light speed is the cap because of the anime saying Instant transmission is light speed, that was a sub error. Instant transmission is instant. Cant get faster unless your going back in time. Which would just be an obnoxiously weird encounter. Goku can use Instant transmission in battle as he has on several occasions but it requires focus. But lets face it, Goku is most focused when in a good fight.

Second, The modifier used for SSG is definitely wrong. Goku's SS3 performance against bills could be compared to Goku vs Frieza. Frieza was calculated at 40 times stronger than Goku before Goku transformed for the first time. Frieza only used 50% of that, but goku was able to resist him at moments and match his strength momentarily with the 20X kaio ken. So even that fight goku was not so horribly outmatched as to not be able to do anything. That being said, the comparison would make bills easily 50 to 100 times stronger than SS3 as he was able to flick him and send him barreling through king kai's previously discussed dense planet. So the modifier for SSG would probably be between 50-90 times SS3.

And since I dont know DC that well I cannot declare a winner, only try to at least give light on Goku's abilities. That said their are powers that are unique that many heroes in DC or Marvel possess that goku has never faced and dont work in the standard combat way he is most familiar with. Goku has however, been able to adapt quickly to new combat styles and develope or mimic Ki abilities to aid him in battle or defend him against unfamiliar attacks.

Being a fan I would cheer for Goku, but since most anime does not give straight numbers but rather leaves you to infer, or speculate about their abilities, its very hard to compare them to comic book characters whose feats are usually displayed with a statement or a number to go off of.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Deranged Midget

Oh... I saw that other image and thought the OP was including those other members into the team for the fight.

From what I saw, the user who posted said image was correcting another user. Or I could be wrong, I am in fact, Deranged ;)

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jamesisaacs

@jamesisaacs said:

@king_saturn said:

Why can't Martian Manhunter simply mindrape Goku before he starts going Ratchet ?

Goku's will is far too strong!

And your evidence is...? Goku has not displayed willpower able to defeat Martian Manhunter's telepathy.

His sheer amount of Ki and focus of mind gives him tremendous amounts of willpower you fool.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By ImmortalOne

@immortalone said:

@jamesisaacs said:

@king_saturn said:

Why can't Martian Manhunter simply mindrape Goku before he starts going Ratchet ?

And your evidence is...? Goku has not displayed willpower able to defeat Martian Manhunter's telepathy.

His sheer amount of Ki and focus of mind gives him tremendous amounts of willpower you fool.

You have no evidence of that. Amount of Ki does not even relate to willpower, and he has never shown focus of mind good enough against a telepathic assault from Martian Manhunter.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MirrorWave4

@superswaggergod

- I hope your not using power lvl comparisons to judge Frieza and Goku!

-How is Bills 50-90x stronger than SSJ3, a flick with a finger is only 1/10 of someone's full upper body capacity since you have 10 fingers. Bills is at least 10-12x stronger than SSJ3 Goku and that's still a lot!!! Quit overestimating Bills!

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valfranx said:

goku escaped from a delusion at the end of dragon ball, high-level, before the raditz saga. gohan and Krillin have fought a fight mental. vegeta escaped of the mind control of Babadi, that could explode heads of people with the mind. nappa with use of ki annulled the telepathy paralyzing of chiaotzu that use movements. goku moved, a glass of water with the mind, piccolo, Levite one pyramid ...freeza explodes the Krillin with telekinesis.

look this is just the tip of the iceberg of feats ​​telekinetic of dragon ball.

understand, work with the mind is one of the things fundamental in universe dbz or training in martial arts performers.

both that ki and consists of mental powers also.

According to Akira Toriyama, ki is made ​​up of three components: Genki (元 気; lit. "Energy"), Yūki (勇 気; lit. "Courage") and Shoki (正 気; lit. "Mind"). Also, ki can be "positive" or "negative", depending on the user.

thus, akira already said that the greater the amount of ki, the greater its attributes to strength, speed, mind ....

Is there any chance that English in not your first language. I'm not being a smart ass, I just didn't understand some of the things you were saying, but I have an idea of what you meant.

Are you aware that Telekinesis and Telepathy are not the same thing? An example. Professor X his one of the strongest Telepathys, yet does not move things or objects with his mind. So outside of the bit about Vegeta and Babadi, those things do not have any weight on what I was talking about.

So yeah, I understand what you were trying to express for the most part (I think) but it's not the same thing. And if it were, they still not high end enough to show the level of the Manhunter and still give him no answer at all for the phasing abilities.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4 said:

Don't forget that SSJ3 busted Kai's planet with one punch and God mode here can make one x10 bigger.

You mean that extremely tiny planet?

That extremely tiny planet has gravity 10x stronger the earth, meaning it is probably hundreds upon thousands times more dense than the earth. meaning it would take a force far greater to destroy it or even damage it, than it would to destroy or damage the earth.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superswaggergod: We definitely need more DBZ fans like this. You're backing the character you like, but are not stubborn. Respectable and sensible, I say!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@mirrorwave4 said:

Don't forget that SSJ3 busted Kai's planet with one punch and God mode here can make one x10 bigger.

That extremely tiny planet has gravity 10x stronger the earth, meaning it is probably hundreds upon thousands times more dense than the earth. meaning it would take a force far greater to destroy it or even damage it, than it would to destroy or damage the earth.

By calculations, it's 6,00000-12,00,000 times denser than Earth. But it has a mass of 10^13 tonnes, compared to earth's 10^21 tonnes. But, durability is much more related to density. Also to note is, Goku's punch didn't even connect, it was a shockwave.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superswaggergod

- I hope your not using power lvl comparisons to judge Frieza and Goku!

-How is Bills 50-90x stronger than SSJ3, a flick with a finger is only 1/10 of someone's full upper body capacity since you have 10 fingers. Bills is at least 10-12x stronger than SSJ3 Goku and that's still a lot!!! Quit overestimating Bills!

So in your mind, 10 fingers is all the strength you have in your upper body? I'd love to see you attempt to bench press only using your fingers. that's just how dumb what you said sounds there.

superswaggergod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By superswaggergod

<p>Ok im new to this so i dont know how to @ people lol. But to mirrorwave, yea i used the stated powerlevel for frieza goku comparison. And my estimate for bills comes from the difference in effort bills and frieza had to use. Frieza pummeled the crap out of goku at 50% with kicks punches ki attacks while bills only struck him twice for a TKO. Based on bills facial expressions and overall boredom of gokus attacks it could be argued he may have been using 1% or less of his max potential.</p>

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#62 god_spawn  Moderator

@jamesisaacs: You need to stop with the insults. 1st warning.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofcomix said:

@batman242 said:

@mirrorwave4 said:

By calculations, it's 6,00000-12,00,000 times denser than Earth. But it has a mass of 10^13 tonnes, compared to earth's 10^21 tonnes. But, durability is much more related to density. Also to note is, Goku's punch didn't even connect, it was a shockwave.

Nice, didn't expect anyone to do the actual calcs. I was also under the impression goku actually hit the planet. making that feat much more impressive than i originally thought it was.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By alcoholbob

SSJ god is not 10x SSJ3, its the ki from Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Pan, and Goten, the 5 of them at full power is way more than 10x Goku...more like 1000x

superswaggergod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By superswaggergod

What was it a shockwave from? I mean bills clearly dodged it and it seemed pretty focused straight down. Would a shockwave not disperse more outwardly? Also while the dust is settling goku could have just lifted his hand and been curious and frustrated as to why there was no cat attatched to his fist. The real concern here is when bills knocks him out, where did the hole go?

superswaggergod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it takes the energy of all the pure hearted saiyans to unlock but its a transformation not their combined ki so much.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By russellmania77

Also the JLA are these guys:

No Caption Provided

that greenlantern really looks like kick-ass

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By McDerpyson
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now if you excuse me...

No Caption Provided

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesisaacs said:

@king_saturn said:

In the history of DBZ no one has defeated Goku's will. He's like a Hal Jordan on steroids. He had every bone in his body broken in his first fight with Vegeta as a great ape and still kept fighting.

Loading Video...

Also, Flash has avoided telepathy by speeding up his thoughts.

If you're unwilling to agree Goku is MFTL, then he would get stomped regardless in combat. If you're willing to agree however, then that would be a method he could use to avoid being mindraped, in addition to his tremendous willpower.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think telepathy will work on the concentrated fast goku

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers