#2 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

guys make the dumbest threads
#3 Posted by Mortein (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF? lol

#4 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Armor Superman needs no help...

#5 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is not a problem he gets killed easy 
but superman would get killed by the reality warpers and super high class cosmic beings

#6 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Question, what the hell is Goku going to do other than get in the way? And by DC Marvel and DBZ do you men the entire universes? If thats the case, DBZU burns to the ground and Marvel and DC prevail.
#7 Posted by krisboyz781 (955 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" Goku is not a problem he gets killed easy  but superman would get killed by the reality warpers and super high class cosmic beings "
@JThree47693 said:
" Question, what the hell is Goku going to do other than get in the way? And by DC Marvel and DBZ do you men the entire universes? If thats the case, DBZU burns to the ground and Marvel and DC prevail. "
you guys are underrating dbz. dbz is arguably one of the most powerful anime universes. all goku really has do are attacks like 10x kamehamea and kill a whole bunch of people
#8 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Goku is not a problem he gets killed easy  but superman would get killed by the reality warpers and super high class cosmic beings "
@JThree47693 said:
" Question, what the hell is Goku going to do other than get in the way? And by DC Marvel and DBZ do you men the entire universes? If thats the case, DBZU burns to the ground and Marvel and DC prevail. "
you guys are underrating dbz. dbz is arguably one of the most powerful anime universes. all goku really has do are attacks like 10x kamehamea and kill a whole bunch of people "

You need to venture out my friend. DBZ isnt even in the top ten most powerful anime verses. And 10x Kamehameha is only going to kill street levelers, any over that will survive it and destroy goku.
#9 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:

" @krisboyz781 said:

" @Psyker star said:

@JThree47693 said:
you guys are underrating dbz. dbz is arguably one of the most powerful anime universes. all goku really has do are attacks like 10x kamehamea and kill a whole bunch of people "
You need to venture out my friend. DBZ isnt even in the top ten most powerful anime verses. And 10x Kamehameha is only going to kill street levelers, any over that will survive it and destroy goku. "
Whats this? If we count movies then DBZ characters bust galaxies.  Janemba also broke down the barriers between dimensions in his movie.

#10 Posted by krisboyz781 (955 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
You need to venture out my friend. DBZ isnt even in the top ten most powerful anime verses. And 10x Kamehameha is only going to kill street levelers, any over that will survive it and destroy goku. "
dbz is definately in top 10 and 10x kamehameha destroys galaxies. goku has destroyed galaxy busters such as broly
#11 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus fully powered

#12 Edited by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA, The Presence and Broly all work together to beat them. or on their own with the exception of broly.

#13 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@krisboyz781 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
dbz is definately in top 10 and 10x kamehameha destroys galaxies. goku has destroyed galaxy busters such as broly "

No, DBZ is not in the top 10. Go to animevice and start a top ten anime/manga verses and DBZ wouldnt even be mentioned. The rest of your post is non sense. Im not responding to it.
#14 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

This question is way too general.  There are a bunch of people in each of the universes who can stop them.

#15 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder.

#16 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Any omnipotent and most reality warpers.

#17 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
dbz is definately in top 10 and 10x kamehameha destroys galaxies. goku has destroyed galaxy busters such as broly "
No, DBZ is not in the top 10. Go to animevice and start a top ten anime/manga verses and DBZ wouldnt even be mentioned. The rest of your post is non sense. Im not responding to it. "
If you mean top 10 popular then you may be right but dbz is in top ten as far as power goes.
#18 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
No, DBZ is not in the top 10. Go to animevice and start a top ten anime/manga verses and DBZ wouldnt even be mentioned. The rest of your post is non sense. Im not responding to it. "
If you mean top 10 popular then you may be right but dbz is in top ten as far as power goes. "

Yep that is true. Goku could kill alot of people but anybody above galactus absolutely destroys goku, even a few below can destroy goku, This is too hard on cosmic superman as he is going to face the likes of TOAA, the beyonder, the presence, and it is just too much. Goku can not face up to these people he would get trapped knocked out straight away, even though he is immortal, he gets owned. 
Cosmic superman is a powerhouse and will take down many, but again, their are just too many omnipotents and nigh omnipotents. 
Goku is able to counter universal threats, and arguably has the power to destroy galaxies, but then you have people like galactus who accidently destroy galaxies without trying. Goku is outclassed,and superman is outnumbered.
#19 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
If you mean top 10 popular then you may be right but dbz is in top ten as far as power goes. "

Im talking about power wise. There are a lot of manga with waaaay more powerful beings than anyone in DBZ.
#20 Posted by RONJUGGBROLY (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star:
@Psyker star said:
"Goku is not a problem he gets killed easy  but superman would get killed by the reality warpers and super high class cosmic beings "
YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR FUVKING MIND
@JThree47693 said:
"@krisboyz781 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
#21 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"@kagetaicho said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Psyker star said:
@JThree47693 said:
Im talking about power wise. There are a lot of manga with waaaay more powerful beings than anyone in DBZ. "

fail.
#22 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku needs super saiyan 10 to stomp this robot.

#23 Posted by Deadgod (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

is this Cosmic Superman which Galactus made him his herald which was slightly above silver surfer or the Cosmic armor Thought Robot ?

#24 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ4 Goku can be beaten by someone with the power set similar to Captain Atom, combined effort from some top-tier superhero, two or three well-known team busters can also take him down.

Cosmic Superman may require Multi-Eternity or Living Tribunal to handle, although combined effort from multiversal demons might take him down.

#25 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Goku's corpse being eaten by squirrels....I see Superman's corpse being eaten by bats with prep....

#26 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

WRONG. He is enough powerful in base form to beat this robot.

Anyways Primal moniter will defeat thought robot. but nothing can be said about current goku who has absorbed the eternal dragon and now he is a Eternal god. I don't think he can be killed but I think he can be defeated by Ultimate shenron.

#27 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

ssj 4 goku is nothing, watch the superman vs guku video and you get an idea of how weak he really is.

#28 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16014 posts) - - Show Bio

Er.. eternal Dragon solos?

#29 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Sniber said:

Anyways Primal moniter will defeat thought robot. but nothing can be said about current goku who has absorbed the eternal dragon and now he is a Eternal god. I don't think he can be killed but I think he can be defeated by Ultimate shenron.

you've lost your mind.

#30 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Sniber said:

you've lost your mind.

And you don't have a mind since when you born.

@e3zombie said:

ssj 4 goku is nothing, watch the superman vs guku video and you get an idea of how weak he really is.

You mean the fake battle made by superman fanboys.

any superman is nothing infront of DBZ characters.

#31 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: No I am talking about the battle that used scientific measures, not opinion.

#32 Posted by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@JThree47693 said:

Question, what the hell is Goku going to do other than get in the way? And by DC Marvel and DBZ do you men the entire universes? If thats the case, DBZU burns to the ground and Marvel and DC prevail.
#33 Edited by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: There is one video in youtube which proves that supes is nothing infront of goku. And that uses logics and scientific measures.

#34 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: Link or it did not happen.

#35 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sniber said:

you've lost your mind.

@e3zombie said:

Death Battle used normal Superman, it's still debatable.

There're at least 2 versions of Superman who is just a notch below Living Tribunal.

#36 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sniber said:

you've lost your mind.

@e3zombie said:

There're at least 2 versions of Superman who is just a notch below Living Tribunal.

WHAT ??????????????? Living tribunal ???????????

I made a thread Lt vs all versions of supes combined with all the items they got in history of comics. Almost all posters said "tribunal stomps" and called it a mismatch. and the thread was locked in 1 day.

#37 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sniber said:

you've lost your mind.

@e3zombie said:

WHAT ??????????????? Living tribunal ???????????

I made a thread Lt vs all versions of supes combined with all the items they got in history of comics. Almost all posters said "tribunal stomps" and called it a mismatch. and the thread was locked in 1 day.

I said "a notch below Living Tribunal," not equal, read carefully.

And I'm not convinced that Goku can beat CA Superman until other pro-Gokus give me a better justification.

#38 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I am waiting for the link, dont make points and not back them up.

#39 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: Please provide a link for this because the Death Battle showing how Superman would win also used math to back up it's claims.

#40 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Goku > buu > ca supes simple.

@e3zombie: wait dude I am searching for it.

#41 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks: Goku > buu > ca supes simple.

@e3zombie: wait dude I am searching for it.

That's not even a valid logic, you have to prove that Buu is more powerful than CA Superman first, and your previous "proof" is not even a proof. I need the scans and the links, and someone to support you.

Go find someone knowledgeable and bring them to the table, I'm not convinced, moreover, I'm getting less and less convinced.

#42 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: You have nothing left to say that's why you came up with that pointless comment.

tell me exactly what thing you want me to prove. Buu can make clones is shown in DBZ. he can bust planets is shown in DBZ. If you want I can give you a link for that video.

And you can't deny my logic. It is obvious and simple thing.

there is nothing to which you can say "it is wrong".

#44 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks: You have nothing left to say that's why you came up with that pointless comment.

tell me exactly what thing you want me to prove. Buu can make clones is shown in DBZ. he can bust planets is shown in DBZ. If you want I can give you a link for that video.

That video is fan-made, and using non-canon feats, and Youtube are full of DBZ fanboys. I can proof it that it is true because Youtubers believe Goku can beat Living Tribunal and TOAA. I'm Superman hater myself (just check any Superman vs Marvel character thread that I'm involved in, and you'll know), but CA Superman is far far too much for any DBZ characters to handle.

Making a clone and bust planets is not enough to put Buu above CA Superman.

Just bring other experienced person that agree with you, so far I see non. I need majority to agree with you also, which is not happening.

#45 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman news the justic league one million for back up, not goku...

#46 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

That video is fan-made, and using non-canon feats, and Youtube are full of DBZ fanboys. I can proof it that it is true because Youtubers believe Goku can beat Living Tribunal and TOAA. I'm Superman hater myself (just check any Superman vs Marvel character thread that I'm involved in, and you'll know), but CA Superman is far far too much for any DBZ characters to handle.

Making a clone and bust planets is not enough to put Buu above CA Superman.

Just bring other experienced person that agree with you, so far I see non. I need majority to agree with you also, which is not happening.

So you are denying my facts just because there is no one who is supporting me. This is nonsence LOL that's take you nowhere.

I love both goku and supes. but my logics are true, till now nobody could disprove it. So I say Goku > Superman.

You have nothing left to say.

So I won't continue this. BYE

#47 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: They are using his powers in the movies to scale him... this is a joke right? this is what makes you think Guku can take him?

#48 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-goku-vs-superman

watch it, its over. now back on topic.

#49 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@Metalslash: They are using his powers in the movies to scale him... this is a joke right? this is what makes you think Guku can take him?

NO. I think goku > superman for some different reason. I gave my logics in other thread "kid buu vs justice league".

#50 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: Just watch my link.

God damn fanboys.