• 118 results
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: i suggest you do a research....Potara creates a more powerful fusion.I don't talk what i hear im a fan of DBZ.And what are you talking about?Gotenks got rap** and base Vegito stomped Buu he went ssj just for fun.If goten and trunks would do potara fusion they would own Buu...they might need to go ssj.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: i suggest you do a research....Potara creates a more powerful fusion.I don't talk what i hear im a fan of DBZ.And what are you talking about?Gotenks got rap** and base Vegito stomped Buu he went ssj just for fun.If goten and trunks would do potara fusion they would own Buu...they might need to go ssj.th

why are you bringing vegeto in between buu and gotenks. SS3 gotenks = super buu (it was said in episode "A WHOLE NEW GOHAN"

also picolo said power rises exponentialy(1000,10000 etc times) due to fusion(though he talked about another kind of fusion but he said end results are same in case of fusion dance also.)

I was saying that if fusion dance just would have added powers then there is no way goten and trunks would have matched against superbuu. so it is wrong that it simply add up powers.

also vegeto stomped buu since it was fusion of goku and vegeta. both>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goten and trunks.

Go and watch the movie FUSION REBORN in which gogeta ss(1or2) defeated janeba in few seconds. and on seeing fight between goku ss3 and janeba it is clear that janeba > superbuu

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: So what?Vegito can kill Janemba in seconds but he likes to toy around and i watched all movies+DB DBZ and GT.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: So what?Vegito can kill Janemba in seconds but he likes to toy around and i watched all movies+DB DBZ and GT.

why are you misinterpretting every statement I am writing??? when I said gogeta ss1 > super vegeto. ONLY THING I WANT TO SAY IS THAT AT ANY SAME SAIYAN LEVEL VEGETO > GOGETA BUT EVEN IF THERE IS DIFFERENCE OF LEVEL THAN THAT ONE WILL BE STRONGER WHO IS AT HIGHER LEVEL.I ALREADY PROVED THAT ADDITION, MUTIPLICATION OF POWERS ARE HYPOTHETICAL AND ILLOGICAL THINGS.

now I am turning off my computer. if you still want to continue the discussion. then do it tomorrow

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber:DON'T WRITE WITH CAPS.I understand.But whatever if you think ssj4 gogeta>ssj3 vegito...and if Vegito was in GT i assure you he needed just ssj or maybe ssj2 to beat Omega.I still say Vegito ssj3>Gogeta ssj4.And yes Goku as ssj2 is beter than ssj but on Vegito ssj3 vs Gogeta ssj4 this don't apply because Vegito is stronger....base Vegito=ssj Gogeta, you got it?

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By PlasticBag

SS3 Vegito would stomp. Vegito is better than Gogeta becuase Vegeta has more control and is more serious where as Gogeta Goku is in control and he likes to mess around.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sniber

@PlasticBag said:

SS3 Vegito would stomp. Vegito is better than Gogeta becuase Vegeta has more control and is more serious where as Gogeta Goku is in control and he likes to mess around.

go and watch battles gogeta vs janeba and vegeto vs buu. you are writing just opposite

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber:DON'T WRITE WITH CAPS.I understand.But whatever if you think ssj4 gogeta>ssj3 vegito...and if Vegito was in GT i assure you he needed just ssj or maybe ssj2 to beat Omega.I still say Vegito ssj3>Gogeta ssj4.And yes Goku as ssj2 is beter than ssj but on Vegito ssj3 vs Gogeta ssj4 this don't apply because Vegito is stronger....base Vegito=ssj Gogeta, you got it?

do you have any proof or any feats that support your comment. I guess not. BUT I HAVE

do you remember the episode "rip in the universe" vegeto ssj used his full powers to break buu's shield and was still facing difficulty to do so. if it would have been base vegeto then he would never have been able to do that. and buu would have defeated him.it means super buu(gohan absorbed) > base vegeto. But gogeta ssj easily defeated janeba(> buu) therefore. Gogeta ssj >> base vegeto

and hence gogeta ssj4 >> vegeto ss3

do you still have anything to say?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: what full power?He didnt use full power.He wanted to save gohan goten trunks and picolo thats why he toyed around, if Buu was normal without absorbing them i assure you he would kill him in seconds but Buu had them absorbed and Vegito had a plan to save them.I dont think he expected to split(goku and vegeta).And again he ssj just for fun, base form was already enough to kill Buu.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: what full power?He didnt use full power.He wanted to save gohan goten trunks and picolo thats why he toyed around, if Buu was normal without absorbing them i assure you he would kill him in seconds but Buu had them absorbed and Vegito had a plan to save them.I dont think he expected to split(goku and vegeta).And again he ssj just for fun, base form was already enough to kill Buu.

No you did not noticed my main sentence. he was not using full power to fight buu that's true BUT he was using full power to break the shield still he was facing difficulty. he is 100 times more powerful than base vegeto. so base vegeto would never have been able to do that

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PlasticBag

@Sniber said:

@PlasticBag said:

go and watch battles gogeta vs janeba and vegeto vs buu. you are writing just opposite

No Vegeto is better because Vegeta has more control.

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Alice_Summers

there's no such thing as a SSJ4 only SSJ3

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Laurcus

Well, generally, Vegito should stomp. It really depends on the base power levels of each Goku and Vegeta though. But if the bases are even remotely close, Vegito is just plain better, because fusion via the earrings is multiplication instead of addition.

To use an example, if Goku and Vegeta each had a power level of 1 million, and they fused with the earrings, Vegito's base power level would be 1,000,000,000,000. If you apply SS3 to that then, it becomes 400,000,000,000,000. That's 1 trillion and 400 trillion respectively for those that can't count.

Now, if Gogeta was formed with base power levels of 1 million, he would have a power level of just 2 million. SS3 would bring that up to 800 million. Now, Gogeta is SS4 for this, not SS3, so that's a little harder to quantify. No one knows just how strong SS4 is. The multipler has never been stated like with previous forms. But, if you base it on the other forms, it's probably anywhere from x800-x1600. I say those numbers because the smallest increase from one form to another was double the previous form, (SS1 to SS2) while the largest increase not counting base form was 4 times the previous form, (SS2 to SS3) so it makes sense that SS4 would be somewhere in there. If you assume the maximum and go for SS4 being a x1600 increase, then SS4 Gogeta would have a power level of 3.2 billion. Still not even close to Vegito's power level.

Note these are not real power levels, I am merely demonstrating a point. Goku and Vegeta during or after the Buu saga obviously had power levels many many times higher than 1 million. So if I see any nonsense of someone claiming that Vegito had a power level of 50 trillion or something I'm going to murder kittens.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ghostrider2

@Laurcus: this is what i try to say but it seems some don't belive or don't understand how Potara(earings) works.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheSuperHuman

It's still SSJ4.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By spawn_123

SSJ4 wins

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Vegito > Gogeta its simple as that.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sniber

@Laurcus: SS3 GOGETA WILL STOMP SS3 VEGETO. ss4 is far beyond him.

addition or multiplication of powers and power levels are non sence and hypothetical things. they are never mentioned in series. it doesn't matter what akira said because he didn't gave any valid reason for anything.

Everyone thinks that gogita's time limit is a huge drawback but I say that it is the most important proof of Gogeta > vegeto.

gogeta seperate after 30 minutes because that much powers can not be confinded in a super saiyan 1 body for longer time. and that's the reason why time limit decreases with increase in saiyan level.

vegeto's powers are lesser than gogeta that's why they can be confinded for a longer time STILL not for ever. vegeto also seperated after some time. but kai's powers were very less than vegeto hence he remained fused till the end.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Toriyama already stated that Vegito was the most powerful character at the end of the series. No matter what people say, that's it. He created it, his word is law.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Laurcus

@Sniber said:

addition or multiplication of powers and power levels are non sence and hypothetical things. they are never mentioned in series. it doesn't matter what akira said because he didn't gave any valid reason for anything.

Everyone thinks that gogita's time limit is a huge drawback but I say that it is the most important proof of Gogeta > vegeto.

gogeta seperate after 30 minutes because that much powers can not be confinded in a super saiyan 1 body for longer time. and that's the reason why time limit decreases with increase in saiyan level.

vegeto's powers are lesser than gogeta that's why they can be confinded for a longer time STILL not for ever. vegeto also seperated after some time. but kai's powers were very less than vegeto hence he remained fused till the end.

Vegito didn't separate based on time, he separated because Buu absorbed him.

And the bolded makes you lose all credibility in my eyes. His word is law. http://www.kanzentai.com/bp.php?id=guide

In the Super Exciting Guide on page 63, it confirms what I say. Official guidebook > your opinion.

I don't believe Toriyama ever stated that, and I'm familiar with most of his statements and interviews. Do you have a source?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sniber

@Laurcus said:

@Sniber said:

Vegito didn't separate based on time, he separated because Buu absorbed him.

And the bolded makes you lose all credibility in my eyes. His word is law. http://www.kanzentai.com/bp.php?id=guide

In the Super Exciting Guide on page 63, it confirms what I say. Official guidebook > your opinion.

I don't believe Toriyama ever stated that, and I'm familiar with most of his statements and interviews. Do you have a source?

There you are proved wrong. if vegeto seperated because buu absorbed him then why not GOTENKS ?

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@nickzambuto said:

I've said it before I'll say it again.

DBGT=JLA Animated Series. Z feats far surpass anything that happened in GT.

Vegito wins.

Well said.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: he left his barrier, thats why he got separated.Anyway Vegito ssj3 is too much, Gogeta ssj4 may beat him as ssj or ssj2 and like i said ssj2 is enough to kill Omega.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: he left his barrier, thats why he got separated.Anyway Vegito ssj3 is too much, Gogeta ssj4 may beat him as ssj or ssj2 and like i said ssj2 is enough to kill Omega.

that's a stupid sentence. what has barrier to do with seperation? and your second statement also just your imagination. at any same level gogeta will stomp. ss3 gogeta and ss4 vegeto can be comparable.

my points have instances for backup your's do not.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: Vegito is stronger mate Gogeta any level stomp lol.F Dance only adds their power, Potara multiplies and let me show you the barier thing i think you don't remember....

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: I remember this thing. but it is just a coincidence that they dropped barrier and after a second thier bodies sepereted. and why should bodies seperate in absence of barrier ? gotenks didn't put up any barrier still his body didn't seperate till the fusion time is up.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber:Gotenks was directly put in that pod or egg you name it Vegito was not really absorbed he wanted to be but he was not like Gotenks or Gohan, they went directly into those pods.By the way they were not aware that they could split if Vegito knew i can bet he would never left the barrier down.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: if gotenks was directly just captured in bag then even after fusion time is up still they(goten and trunks) should be in same bag. but it was not so. it proves you wrong.

barrier has nothing to do with seperation, it is just a coincidence that they dropped barrier and after a second thier bodies sepereted. no other explanation of seperation can be given.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: then how you explain with barier up he was still Vegito?Is not a coincidence.Plus is not a matter of seconds, the moment he left down they got separated.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By NeonGameWave

Vegito.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By renamed040924

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: then how you explain with barier up he was still Vegito?Is not a coincidence.Plus is not a matter of seconds, the moment he left down they got separated.

The separation was PIS. The excuse given is that, since Buu is a magical being and has who-knows-what going on inside his body, the second the barrier was let down and Vegito was exposed, it messed with the fusion.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mypasswordis1234

SSJ3 Vegito has bigger power multiplier than SSJ4 Gogeta, but Vegito is from dbz Goku and Vegeta, while Gogeta is from dbgt Goku and Vegeta... they are far stronger in GT so SSJ4 Gogeta wins.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SSJLozza

Gogeta massacres also there never was an SSJ3 Vegito.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ghostrider2

@SSJLozza: No but whats stopping him from going ssj3?Goku knows how to do it.And Gogeta won't massacre.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: even ss3 gogeta will curbstomp ss3 vegeto. because goku ss4 > vegeto ss1 and by fusion powers increases more than by 2 times ascention

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: what are you talking about, Vegito ssj3 curbstomp every GT character.If Z ended with Vegito what makes you think he won't continue to train?Gogeta is the power of Goku and Vegeta.Vegito is the power of them but their power multiplies.And that is the truth.Gogeta would never beat Vegito.I wish Akira Toriyama to make it more clear that Vegito is the strongest.Then all would understand why.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: STOP THAT NONSENSE "AKIRA SAID THIS, AKIRA SAID THAT........." all those things he said were stupid things. there is no addition or multiplecation of powers and there are no power levels. All that is just hypothetical and have nothing to do with story of DB. akira didn't gave any reason for his comments.

suppose we take goku powers are 1000 and vegeta's 600 on addition it gives 1600 and on multiplication it give 600000.

600000 > 1600 vegeto > gogeta

now if I measure those power levels in another unit then thier power levels will be goku = 0.1 and vegeta = 0.06 it adds to give 0.16 and multiplies to give 0.006 .

0.16 >0.006 gogeta > vegeto.

so If I am measuring powers in different units then their superiority over other is changing. that proves that whatever akira said was stupid

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: abc dbgt logic you are talking nonsense first you said that Vegito ssj4 maybe will beat gogeta ssj3 which is crazy corect is Vegito ssj3 would own Gogeta ssj4.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: abc dbgt logic you are talking nonsense first you said that Vegito ssj4 maybe will beat gogeta ssj3 which is crazy corect is Vegito ssj3 would own Gogeta ssj4.

ANY PROOF?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber:about what that you said that?Or you want to see why Vegito is stronger?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: I asked you for a proof of you claims. I already supported my claims by reasons.

now show me whatever you want. don't post any DBZ video. I have watched all episodes.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: then you don't need proof also you didn't post any just some numbers but i give you something: to fuse as Gogeta they need to be equal to fuse as Vegito they don't they can be at their max, what old kai said is stupid Vegito can control his power now if they fuse while Vegeta is ssj2 and Goku is max ssj3....isn't that better than equal power?Of course best is if they fuse in base form and then go ssj ssj2 and then ssj3.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: first of all tell me what will you call fusion of ss2 vegeta and ss3 goku. will you call it ss3 vegeto or ss2 vegeto.

and though goku had to bring down his power while fusion dance still it proves nothing. because in any case gogeta or vegeto, their powers are far above sum of goku and vegeta's powers and we don't know weather by earings or by dancing, in which case powers increases by more amount?

I am telling gogeta better because of his feats and the fact that gogeta's powers are so high that they cannot be sustained in a single body for much longer time.

and I hope you are telling vegeto better because you are his fan.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber:With that claim of yours, you are the fanatic one not me.Most people say Vegito is stronger is not only me.They are so high that the fusion dance would expire but potara won't.And Vegito has more power and better moves.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: Gogeta seperates but vegeto doesnot. It proves that gogeta's powers are so high that they can not be sustained but vegeto's are lesser so powers can be sustained.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: the fusion dance expire after 30 min or so is not about his power.And Vegito is the stronger one we can argue about this all day.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sniber

@GhostRider2: And I say gogeta is stronger. so there is no point of continuing this battle. stop it here only. but vegeto can not appear even if new series of dragon ball is made because those earings are crushed. but gogeta may appear it new series comes. hence vegeto is gone for good. now there is only Gogeta

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Sniber

@GhostRider2: And I say gogeta is stronger. so there is no point of continuing this battle. stop it here only. but vegeto can not appear even if new series of dragon ball is made because those earings are crushed. but gogeta may appear it new series comes. hence vegeto is gone for good. now there is only Gogeta

U have the wrong idea.....the fusion dance always expire in 30 mins. In terms of SSJ4 goku and vegeta. The fusion dance did wear off more quickly because of their powerlevels. But potara earrings are PERMANENT. And in some crazy way they separated inside buu's body. There was no time limit there. Honestly I think vegito would be a lot stronger than gogeta myself if it wasn't for the time difference. Goku and vegeta trained another 10 years for GT. So I guess u can assume Gogeta is stronger because of that. But if there was no time difference and vegito and gogeta had the same times of showing. Then vegito woould clearly be much stronger.
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ghostrider2

@Sniber: i don't think we are going to see any new series but it will be great if they decide to make.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Sniber

@ghost_rider1: read my previous posts.