• 107 results
#1 Posted by council elite (506 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Fight takes place on an abandoned planet.
  • Morals do not apply.
  • Win by any conventional means.
#2 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

i always felt Vegito was stronger than Gogeta at super saiyan levels, since potara only factors in the good qualities and none of the weaknesses whereas fusion just melds the personalities together . since Vegito never was ss3 (unless they did that for the video games ) im gonna go with ss4Gogeta against super Vegito

#3 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

SS4>SS3

#4 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

i think vegito can reach ssj3, a ssj3 vegito would stomp ssj4 gogeta.......potara>fusion dance.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (12982 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said it before I'll say it again.

DBGT=JLA Animated Series. Z feats far surpass anything that happened in GT.

Vegito wins.

#6 Posted by _Nate_River_ (84 posts) - - Show Bio

ss3 Vegito

#7 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

NO, the power lvls would be too far apart. ssj4 gogeta was the strongest thing we have seen in the DBZ universe.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (18790 posts) - - Show Bio

There was no SSJ3 Vegito. 

SS4 Gogeta slaughterhouse.

#9 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Personal opinion aside, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is more powerful. I choose him!

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (12982 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

NO, the power lvls would be too far apart. ssj4 gogeta was the strongest thing we have seen in the DBZ universe.

SS4 Goku barely held up a building, where as pre-Super Saiyan Z Goku smashed a mountain. Z>>>>>>>GT

Going by feats, the Ginyu Force could take SS4 Goku, meaning second form Frieza is about enough for Gogeta.

People have to remember that GT was created by Funimation, and had nothing to do with the manga.

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

SS4 Goku barely held up a building, where as pre-Super Saiyan Z Goku smashed a mountain. Z>>>>>>>GT

Going by feats, the Ginyu Force could take SS4 Goku, meaning second form Frieza is about enough for Gogeta.

People have to remember that GT was created by Funimation, and had nothing to do with the manga.

Agreed. Vegeta was capable of destroying the planet and did destroy a planet before he arrived on earth. He almost Destroyed the Earth with a Galick Gun. Then we have Super Sayin 4 Gogeta who did nothing on that powerscale of attacks. Even the Final Blast Supersayian 1 Vegeta had more impressive powerful display.....
#12 Posted by jashro44 (19757 posts) - - Show Bio

If your talking about vegeta destroying the bug planet that was filler made by the same guys who made gt

#13 Edited by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

yes Z>GT, however Gogeta> everyone

just look at their power lvls....

#14 Edited by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Agreed. Vegeta was capable of destroying the planet and did destroy a planet before he arrived on earth. He almost Destroyed the Earth with a Galick Gun. Then we have Super Sayin 4 Gogeta who did nothing on that powerscale of attacks. Even the Final Blast Supersayian 1 Vegeta had more impressive powerful display.....
1st, there are differences between utilizing strength to hold something up and utilizing strength to smash something -- for example, hold a book on the palm of your hand; then, punch a book. Now dictate how each felt, which one was heavier or harder to manage.  2nd, Super Saiyan 4 Goku wasn't having trouble holding up a building, he and Vegeta were buying time and debating what to do against Omega Shenron. 3rd, the Ginyu Force got rocked by Tienshinhan, Yamcha, and Choutzu. Going by the logic that  GF would take SSJ4 Goku is like stating Martha Kent could bench press a tractor. 4th, there are also differences between utilizing energy to increase one's strength and utilizing energy to create explosive forces. Vegeta destroying a planet doesn't mean he could have hefted the same planet above his head. This whole aspect can relate to my 1st line.
#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

sooo what your saying is they have less impressive feats cause there stronger..... with ... less impressive feats.... Thats not computing. Seriously I think my Calculater just Crash. Says Error over and over again. Something off that math....
#16 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

1st, there are differences between utilizing strength to hold something up and utilizing strength to smash something -- for example, hold a book on the palm of your hand; then, punch a book. Now dictate how each felt, which one was heavier or harder to manage. 2nd, Super Saiyan 4 Goku wasn't having trouble holding up a building, he and Vegeta were buying time and debating what to do against Omega Shenron. 3rd, the Ginyu Force got rocked by Tienshinhan, Yamcha, and Choutzu. Going by the logic that GF would take SSJ4 Goku is like stating Martha Kent could bench press a tractor. 4th, there are also differences between utilizing energy to increase one's strength and utilizing energy to create explosive forces. Vegeta destroying a planet doesn't mean he could have hefted the same planet above his head. This whole aspect can relate to my 1st line.

This deff makes sense, i see where you are coming from.

#17 Posted by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

SS4 was not in the "DBZ" universe.

Fixed! =P

#18 Posted by nickzambuto (12982 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

1st, there are differences between utilizing strength to hold something up and utilizing strength to smash something -- for example, hold a book on the palm of your hand; then, punch a book. Now dictate how each felt, which one was heavier or harder to manage. 2nd, Super Saiyan 4 Goku wasn't having trouble holding up a building, he and Vegeta were buying time and debating what to do against Omega Shenron. 3rd, the Ginyu Force got rocked by Tienshinhan, Yamcha, and Choutzu. Going by the logic that GF would take SSJ4 Goku is like stating Martha Kent could bench press a tractor. 4th, there are also differences between utilizing energy to increase one's strength and utilizing energy to create explosive forces. Vegeta destroying a planet doesn't mean he could have hefted the same planet above his head. This whole aspect can relate to my 1st line.

Ok. I did what you said. Holding the book was still far easier than smashing it too bits.

#19 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

Ok. I did what you said. Holding the book was still far easier than smashing it too bits.
Good. =3
#20 Posted by nickzambuto (12982 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

Good. =3

Not saying I didn't manage to smash it too bits though, ;)

#21 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonball GT? Super Saiyan 4?......Never heard of it.

#22 Posted by Super_Perfect_Cell (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

SS4>SS3
#23 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Dragonball GT? Super Saiyan 4?......Never heard of it.

This

#24 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito.

He was a much more powerful fusion, just saying SSJ4>SSJ3 doesn't make him more powerful.

Fully combined minds and power is better than partially combined power and minds.

SSJ3 Vegito would take this, maybe even SSJ2 because SSJ4 has no feats of worth.

#25 Posted by AngelicPhoenix (120 posts) - - Show Bio

would we have to take personality into account?? I mean ss4 gogeata was a clown in gt....but I think if he was lvl 4 and all pissed like he was in the movie he could win if he could do it before fusion wore off. I could be wrong, but I am just trying to add to this cool debate. Keep on rocking my friends.

#26 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngelicPhoenix: The thing is that SSJ1 (ONE!) Veggito clobbered Super Buu who had Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, Piccolo and all Buu in one. If next step SSJ is always > than previous, that would have been impossible as Mystic Gohan is quite a bit stronger than any SSJ3.

#27 Posted by lezickh (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgr said:

@AngelicPhoenix: The thing is that SSJ1 (ONE!) Veggito clobbered Super Buu who had Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, Piccolo and all Buu in one. If next step SSJ is always > than previous, that would have been impossible as Mystic Gohan is quite a bit stronger than any SSJ3.

this^^^ actually Normal Vegito is stronger than Super Buu, he is beating Super Buu while in normal state

#28 Posted by terry2012 (4812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: This

@rpgr: True.

#29 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

SS4 Gogeta.

#30 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Ss3 Vegito would wipe the floor with Gogeta. This isnt even up for debate. Even a ss2 vegetio could solo both the dbz an dbgt universe

#31 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito wins, effortless curbstomp.

#32 Posted by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Vigito even needed to go SS3. Did he even go SS2? I think it is possible that he could have gone 3 as Gotenks could and neither Trunks or Goten could go SS3. But since this Fight assumes he can, I think he has a chance of winning.

#33 Posted by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito SSJ3 > Gogeta SSJ4, Potara > Fusion Dance, also.....

Potara has no time limit while the fusion dance has a time limit...

Vegito STOMPS !!!

#34 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: He has more then a chance of winning. In fact he has no chance of losing in the slightest

#35 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread isn't going places.

Potara > Fusion yes we know.

But SSJ3 Vegeito wins. In Super Sayain form he was able to defeat Super buu (Gohan Absorbed) who consisted of both 2 people above SSJ3.

Vegeito beat him easily without breaking a sweat.

SSj3 Vegito would be way to powerful for SSj4 Gogeta

#36 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito lasts long enough for Gogeta's fusion to end, then stomps.

#37 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep wins

#38 Posted by ohgodwhy (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Disregarding feats because of crappy writing, SSJ4 should be well beyond SSJ3. This was made evident when SSJ3 Goku couldn't hold a candle to Baby Vegeta but SSJ4 was clearly stronger than him.

#39 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

This thread isn't going places.

Potara > Fusion yes we know.

But SSJ3 Vegeito wins. In Super Sayain form he was able to defeat Super buu (Gohan Absorbed) who consisted of both 2 people above SSJ3.

Vegeito beat him easily without breaking a sweat.

SSj3 Vegito would be way to powerful for SSj4 Gogeta

This is the best argument and was exactly what I was thinking.

Gohan at this point was more powerful than I think anybody else, now in Buu.

Gotenks was probably #2 and at SSJ3 himself, add that to Buu.

Piccolo wasn't as powerful as the others, but still he was probably the best 'know-how' fighter in the Dragonball series, I don't remember if through the absorbing gave Buu Piccolo's fighting skill/intelligence?

Now Vegito at SSJ1 beat Buu with all of that power, EASILY. I think Buu would have been able to beat SSJ4 Gogeta.

SSJ1 Vegito > SSJ4 Gogeta in my opinion.

#40 Posted by ohgodwhy (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito SSJ1 beat Buu easily just like Gogeta SSJ1 beat Janemba easily. Janemba was easily overpowering SSJ3 Goku but as soon as Gogeta SSJ1 came, Janemba couldn't even put a scratch on him. Even a full power punch straight to the face did nothing to Gogeta.

Trust me when I say, SSJ4 Gogeta should be a lot more powerful than SSJ3 Vegito.

DBGT had crap writers, that's all there is to it. Think of it like an alternate universe where everyone is a lot crapper than they used to be in Z.

The power difference between SSJ3 and 4 is clear, this was shown during the Baby Vegeta Saga. I've also shown you that SSJ Gogeta should at least be nearly as powerful as SSJ Vegito. Maybe he's slightly weaker but I wouldn't say by much. If anything, the reason why the Potara is said to be a better fusion is because it's infinite and doesn't have a time limit.

If this was SSJ3 Gogeta vs SSJ Vegito, Vegito would win because he would outlast him. But SSJ4 is too much.

#41 Edited by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgodwhy: No a ssj3 Vegito would stomp....we have Goku and Vegeta both ssj4 they do the fusion(fusion dance only adds their power), then we have again Goku and Vegeta base forms when they use the Potara fusion their power multiplies i don't know how many times but let's say 3 so this is base Vegito, when he goes Ssj1 again the power multiplies, he goes Ssj2 the power multiplies again and finaly Ssj3 again it multiplies.So the Fusion Dance(Gogeta) only adds their current power, the Potara(Vegito) multiplies their power and there is rival boost but that dosen't matter.Also a base Vegito will handle Ssj Gogeta.And Ssj Gogeta is nowhere near Ssj Vegito's power.

#42 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

There was no SSJ3 Vegito. SS4 Gogeta slaughterhouse.
#43 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: yes but Vegito can go Ssj3, in buu saga there was no need for that base Vegito was already winning but he went Ssj just for more fun.

#44 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@jeanroygrant: yes but Vegito can go Ssj3, in buu saga there was no need for that base Vegito was already winning but he went Ssj just for more fun.

i see

#45 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

i think vegito can reach ssj3, a ssj3 vegito would stomp ssj4 gogeta.......potara>fusion dance.

only at same saiyan level

#46 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NEEK_03 said:

yes Z>GT, however Gogeta> everyone

just look at their power lvls....

You are wrong in both cases, GT comes after Z and power of every saiyan increases with time.

also goku ss3 < kid buu. but in GT goku in normal mode = uub (which is kid buu)

and their power levels are just hypothetical and irrelevent.

#47 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber:are you saying Gogeta ssj4>Vegito ssj3? Potara>Fusion Dance and Vegito ssj3 stomps Gogeta ssj4.....if Vegito have killed Buu, he just continued to train, Vegito would not stop training.

#48 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber:are you saying Gogeta ssj4>Vegito ssj3? Potara>Fusion Dance and Vegito ssj3 stomps Gogeta ssj4.....if Vegito have killed Buu, he just continued to train, Vegito would not stop training.

its true that by training power increases but its increment << power increment due to saiyan level assention. with each assention power increases 100 folds(its clearly said by rildo in GT when goku goes ssj1 from normal). vegeto ss4 > gogeta ss4 but vegeto ss3< gogeta ss4

#49 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Potara multiplies, fusion dance only adds, thats why ssj3 vegito>ssj4 gogeta.

#50 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Sniber: Potara multiplies, fusion dance only adds, thats why ssj3 vegito>ssj4 gogeta.

who told you that? its never said in DB or DBZ or DBGT cartoon. if you have read it from somewhere or heard from someone then its absolutely wrong and hypothetical like that "power level" thing

Think yourself, if fusion dance just would have added powers then there is no way goten and trunks would have matched against superbuu.

also omega shenron would have cumberstomped gogeta ss4. he was able to defeat goku ss4 + vegeta ss4 + ultimate gohan ss1 + uub + goten ss1 + trunks ss1 + pan easily