SS3 Goku with Enigma Force (Uni-Power) vs Hank (Power Rings)

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Magethor
  • No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Goku has Enigma Force. He starts off at base power but can only transform up to SS3. (No SS4 allowed)
  • Cyborg Superman has all 5 rings, but none of the Central Batteries are nowhere near by.
  • Battle is in the Solar System and its planets.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Goku

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I'll take the guy who can't die

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By slimj87d

The Enigma power gives the person the power to do what they need to do at hand. It gave two plain humans god like power.

1. The Asian guy that beat Juggernaut so bad that he couldn't heal from his wounds for months. MONTHS! Even though Juggernaut ended up getting the power, it did not heal him. It is revealed in the Thunderbolts that getting beat up with the Enigma force caused him some damage.

2. It allowed the African American girl to scared off and deflect attacks from God like beings who are probably on par with Odin and Zeus since they created life and manipulated other creatures genes through matter manipulation. Easily took over the Hulk's mind and restrained Thor with hardly any effort.

Now throw the Unipower onto someone that could probably blow up Jupiter and amplify those powers further, I don't think the ring matters. Hank got KOed by a warworld explosion contained by Green Lanterns.

Goku is capable of concentrating all his energy into a single attack. Again, his data book says he can destroy about 10 to 15X the size of planet earth in SS1. SS3, that number is probably a lot larger. Throw in the Unipower, that number will be much much larger. Throw in the Unipower and Goku's stats get even further multiplied.

By speculation, I think Goku would be more than capable of KOing Hank and performing a similar feat here.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Magethor

@Ancient_0f_Days: Did you enjoy that movie? Troll Hunter.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Magethor said:

I didn't like that the main kid got rabies and was hit by a truck........we don't know what happened to the old man, his friends, the guys who grabbed his friends...... I did like the fact that they announced trolls exist at the end so nonchalantly, but we already knew that, trolls exist on the dimensional plane of existence called....the Internets ............

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Magethor said:

I didn't like that the main kid got rabies and was hit by a truck........we don't know what happened to the old man, his friends, the guys who grabbed his friends...... I did like the fact that they announced trolls exist at the end so nonchalantly, but we already knew that, trolls exist on the dimensional plane of existence called....the Internets ............

You should read this manga called Berserk. Trolls are in there.

It's very graphic and scary series though. Very dark. These trolls even rape women. It's probably free online to read. I highly recommend it, one of the best things I've ever read and best art I have ever seen.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magethor

Goku =1

Hank =1

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points