Squirrel Girl with PISpotence vs Demonbane

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

We all know what Squirrel Girl's PIS can do for her, right?

And some of us know how broken Demonbane is, right?

So which one wins this?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Squirrel Girl.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Squirrel Girl.

She won't even need to fight, she'll just share her PISpotence with a pack of squirrels and send them over to attack him.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

Squirrel Girl.

She won't even need to fight, she'll just share her PISpotence with a pack of squirrels and send them over to attack him.

I can say SG wins. However do you guys know how broken Demonbane is? If so, then list examples.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@iamoptimusprime: She's a joke character. Her gag is also to beat people she can't logically beat (correct me if I'm wrong). Plus you gave her PIS, which is what allowed her to beat Thanos and Dr Doom with a pack of squirrels.

She'll find a way to beat him off panel.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SG stomps, mismatch

Please, don't put omnipotents in fights

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@jacthripper said:

SG stomps, mismatch

Is Demonbane or SG an omni?

I heard that Demonbane is so broken that he can grow to the size of infinity, destroy multiverses simply by existing, and kill multiversal Nigh-Omni characters 400 million times just by looking.

@saint_sophie said:

@iamoptimusprime: She's a joke character. Her gag is also to beat people she can't logically beat (correct me if I'm wrong). Plus you gave her PIS, which is what allowed her to beat Thanos and Dr Doom with a pack of squirrels.

She'll find a way to beat him off panel.

Ok, but this description of Demonbane might help. And this link, too:

http://i.imgur.com/ifNXk.jpg (Do not click if you do not want to see bad words)

I only posted the link because I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities here for posting images with swearing in them.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: No SG is omnipotent

She makes Chewforce batman look like a chump

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fsiekscma

@iamoptimusprime said:
@jacthripper said:

SG stomps, mismatch

I heard that Demonbane is so broken that he can grow to the size of infinity, destroy multiverses simply by existing, and kill multiversal Nigh-Omni characters 400 million times just by looking.

I'm afraid, They are all false. It is Mars Demonbane that become bigger than universe, but it is in the universe where imagination become real. and, Mars Demonbane's pilot is not kurou daijuji(Protagonist) but Edgar, so you can't apply it to Demonbane's feat. Destroying multiverse by existing is pefectly false, Demonbaneverse is multiverse which has infinite pararell time line, If Demonbane can destroy multiverse by existing, Demonbane can oneshot Outer God. Killing Multiversal being by looking is perfectly false too. When Kurou and Al defeated Nyarlathotep avatar, Nya said that it is about 400 million times that Kurou and Al defeated Avatar through infinite struggle, and Nya has infinite avatar(Infinite - 400million = infinite), so Nya has no damage. And, Every avatar doesn't always have multiversal power. Augustus who is leader of Anti Cross is Nya's avatar, but he doesn't know himself until killed once, In D.Y.N Freaks, One of Protagonist, Chikage Narukami is Nya's avatar "knight Chaos", but he got half killed be nearly killed by The Hound man of Tindalos. Antagonist of D.Y.N Freaks "Sphinx" is Nya's avatar too, but he is jobber. So, It is unkown about how powerful defeated avatars are.

PS:Demonbane and Kurou Daijuji is heroic PIS character. So, Heroic PIS vs Joke PIS,lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime said:
@jacthripper said:

SG stomps, mismatch

I'm afraid, They are all false. It is Mars Demonbane that become bigger than universe, but it is in the universe where imagination become real. and, Mars Demonbane's pilot is not kurou daijuji(Protagonist) but Edgar, so you can't apply it to Demonbane's feat. Destroying multiverse by existing is perfectly false, Demonbaneverse is multiverse which has infinite parallel time line, If Demonbane can destroy multiverse by existing, Demonbane can oneshot Outer God. Killing Multiversal being by looking is perfectly false too. When Kurou and Al defeated Nyarlathotep avatar, Nya said that it is about 400 million times that Kurou and Al defeated Avatar through infinite struggle, and Nya has infinite avatar(Infinite - 400million = infinite), so Nya has no damage. And, Every avatar doesn't always have multiversal power. Augustus who is leader of Anti Cross is Nya's avatar, but he doesn't know himself until killed once, In D.Y.N Freaks, One of Protagonist, Chikage Narukami is Nya's avatar "knight Chaos", but he got half killed be nearly killed by The Hound man of Tindalos. Antagonist of D.Y.N Freaks "Sphinx" is Nya's avatar too, but he is jobber. So, It is unkown about how powerful defeated avatars are.

PS:Demonbane and Kurou Daijuji is heroic PIS character. So, Heroic PIS vs Joke PIS,lol.

Refer to this thread for info on the stuff I stated, also I was told by multiple people:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ttgl-and-sttgl-vs-demonbane-584821/

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Refer to this thread for info on the stuff I stated, also I was told by multiple people:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ttgl-and-sttgl-vs-demonbane-584821/

I'm afraid, They know nothing about Demonbane series. They only wank with only seeing wanked information about Demonbane.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SG YOLOLELPLUTOGOKU>>>SUPERMANSTOMPS!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers