• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They are both fighting to the death. Random spot. Who wins and why?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Woverine is already dead, so Squirrel Girl wins :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand this Squirrel Girl thing. Is it a joke or can we use her actual feats? Seriously, why would she beat Wolverine? How? Is her healing factor more incredible than Logans? Would she unleash an army of endless squirrels or something and never fight herself? Seriously?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@spawngengiskhan: She has squirrel powers in the same sense that Peter has Spider-Man powers but, yes, can also Aquaman-up some Squirrel buddies. How the two can fight to the death given Wolverine's healing idk.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl beat the shizzle out of Wolverine then slept with him. Ends in the same way, again. ggnore

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@leo-343 said:

@spawngengiskhan: You wanna use her actual feats? Squirrel Girl has beaten Thanos and Dr Doom.

Wolverine gets stomped.

lolz still cant believe that happened

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine if there are no squirrels around.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysticmedivh

Wolverine.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel firl

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doreeeeeen

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: the same writer wrote a later showing where it was revealed the watcher cannot tell thanosi apart from the real thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ninjawarrior268: the same writer wrote a later showing where it was revealed the watcher cannot tell thanosi apart from the real thanos.

She has beaten other powerful people though, she beat Doom, fin fang foom, modok, korvac and others. It is supposed to be funny that she can beat all of these people with squirrel powers and it is not really supposed to be taken seriously, but since this is the battle forum and it is taken seriously, I would say she basically has toon force.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

She has beaten other powerful people though, she beat Doom, fin fang foom, modok, korvac and others. It is supposed to be funny that she can beat all of these people with squirrel powers and it is not really supposed to be taken seriously, but since this is the battle forum and it is taken seriously, I would say she basically has toon force.

She beat doom using squirrels which is PIS. As for the other powerful beings she beat IIRC weren't those all off panel?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@jashro44 said:

She beat doom using squirrels which is PIS. As for the other powerful beings she beat IIRC weren't those all off panel?

Yeah but the aftermath was shown. It is supposed to be a comedic affect that she is able to beat high tier villains with her powers but after doing it so much it is basically not PIS. I would characterize her as having toon force or being unbeatable. One thing that supports her being unbeatable is beating wolverine in H2H, maybe she adapts to situations. Whatever it is it is working, her feats are so many in number that it is not PIS.

Avatar image for superman_action_comics
Superman_Action_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel girl because of feats

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: IIRC Wolverine put her in an arm bar and she attacked him with squirrels. I don't accept squirrel girls off panel feats.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan: IIRC Wolverine put her in an arm bar and she attacked him with squirrels. I don't accept squirrel girls off panel feats.

It has been stated she does it with no help. Her off panel feats are canon, it does not matter if you do not accept them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

It has been stated she does it with no help. Her off panel feats are canon, it does not matter if you do not accept them.

Off panel feats with no context are always dismissible. Especially when they conflict with her on panel showings.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan said:
@jashro44 said:

Off panel feats with no context are always dismissible. Especially when they conflict with her on panel showings.

The context was stated in a lot of them, she asked if anybody wanted to tag along next time and they said they would only get in the way. She was by herself and she won, that is all that matters. What conflicts with them?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me this is like saying the Powerpuff Girls would beat Logan. I don't care how many tiny little friends she has. This is ridiculous. lol

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence said:

Mismatch.

Well, they apparently fought each other, but I was just trying to understand by feats. What proves her to be more powerful other than, "she always wins"?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think I've ever seen the Powerpuff Girls lose either, they could probably take TOAA.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan said:
@jashro44 said:

The context was stated in a lot of them, she asked if anybody wanted to tag along next time and they said they would only get in the way. She was by herself and she won, that is all that matters. What conflicts with them?

No its not. We don't see her victories on panel so we don't know if she had a plot device or whatever to solve the issue. Unless you can describe to me how she beat these enemies specifically there is no reason to except these showings. Just because she was on her own doesn't mean we have context. She was arm-barred by wolverine and needed help from her squirrels.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan said:
@jashro44 said:

No its not. We don't see her victories on panel so we don't know if she had a plot device or whatever to solve the issue. Unless you can describe to me how she beat these enemies specifically there is no reason to except these showings. Just because she was on her own doesn't mean we have context. She was arm-barred by wolverine and needed help from her squirrels.

I guess we just see things different ways, no sense in arguing, it is apparent that neither of our minds will change.

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

No Caption Provided

All we know is squirrel girl fought and beat them in the scan above, she is supposed to actually defeat them, that is the gag, she can legitimately beat all these top tiers. She beats these people for comedic purpose. I think it is fair to say her feats count and maybe that she has other powers than what has been specified on panel.

Some things that make sense are toon force, reality warping or just her being unbeatable. The most likely thing is that she just is PIS, she embodies it. The writers want a girl with squirrel powers to beat powerful foes because it is funny, so they make it happen. We could go 1 of 2 ways with these showings, we could deny them because they are PIS used for comedic purpose or we could rationalize the feats. I would say she has toon force due to her ridiculous showings and the comedic nature of these showings, with the amount she had one it is almost hard to deny it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I want a Squirrel Girl movie then. Haha, I wanna see this chick in action.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@thenaughtytitan: That scan doesn't give context. I get the gag. That doesn't change the fact her showings are lacking in context compared to this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes she smacked wolverine, but she doesn't have the on panel feats to KO him, and she needs her squirrel army to force him to release his arm bar. Without her Squirrels she wont KO him. With her Squirrels she might overwhelm him eventually....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightenupwillya: True, but it'd be better to make her not for comedy. You know with actual reasonable feats other than just saying that "she somehow always finds a way to win." I mean she does have feats and that's what I am aiming to go off of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine if Spider-Man could summon an army of spiders.... :O

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I thought you were better than this Jashro, seriously? That is the feat you're going to use to disprove everything? You even implied that she was the one cheating:

She was arm-barred by wolverine and needed help from her squirrels.

Yeah she got help from her squirrels after he literally grabbed her from behind. She was not paying attention, literally she had her back turned. How come you did not mention that Jashro?

The fight shows she is inexperienced in knowledge on H2H combat(turning her back) but she still beats wolvies arse, this proves further that she may just not be able to lose. She looked surprised and sounded excited when she actually was winning, that further emphasizes that she has an ability in which allows he not to lose fights.

Are we having two different conversations?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Also as stated in the OP they're fighting to the death, this means she will not take her focus off of Wolverine like she did in the scan you showed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I thought you were better than this Jashro, seriously? That is the feat you're going to use to disprove everything? You even implied that she was the one cheating:

She was arm-barred by wolverine and needed help from her squirrels.

Yeah she got help from her squirrels after he literally grabbed her from behind. She was not paying attention, literally she had her back turned. How come you did not mention that Jashro?

The fight shows she is inexperienced in knowledge on H2H combat(turning her back) but she still beats wolvies arse, this proves further that she may just not be able to lose. She looked surprised and sounded excited when she actually was winning, that further emphasizes that she has an ability in which allows he not to lose fights.

Are we having two different conversations?

It doesn't really matter or change the point plus the scan was already posted in this thread. If she was strong enough to beat fing fang foom or whatever she would have easily escaped wolverines arm bar. She beat him to the ground but its not like wolverine was knocked out, dead, or incapacitated. She than turned her back on Logan which was her mistake and got arm barred. Ask yourself do you honestly think wolverine can physically restrain someone who beat Korvac?

@jashro44: Also as stated in the OP they're fighting to the death, this means she will not take her focus off of Wolverine like she did in the scan you showed.

And using on panel feats can you prove she can actually drop wolverine? Squirrel girl has no showings where we actually know the context of her feats to justify beating wolverine.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't really matter or change the point plus the scan was already posted in this thread. If she was strong enough to beat fing fang foom or whatever she would have easily escaped wolverines arm bar. She beat him to the ground but its not like wolverine was knocked out, dead, or incapacitated. She than turned her back on Logan which was her mistake and got arm barred. Ask yourself do you honestly think wolverine can physically restrain someone who beat Korvac?

Why are you assuming she put them all down with strength?

And using on panel feats can you prove she can actually drop wolverine? Squirrel girl has no showings where we actually know the context of her feats to justify beating wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Squirrel's that can overwhelm doctor doom should be able to do the same to Logan, as jaime madrox has shown vs she hulk, numbers can do a lot.

She beat modok on panel also.

She finds a way, that is what she does...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@juxtmako said:
No Caption Provided

@spawngengiskhan: She has squirrel powers in the same sense that Peter has Spider-Man powers but, yes, can also Aquaman-up some Squirrel buddies. How the two can fight to the death given Wolverine's healing idk.

Squirrel-Fu!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I already said her squirrels can overwhelm wolverine.

I'm not your missing the point. We don't know how she put them down. It could have (and probably was) dumb luck which isn't applicable in a battle forum since Luck cannot be quantified.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'm not your missing the point. We don't know how she put them down. It could have (and probably was) dumb luck which isn't applicable in a battle forum since Luck cannot be quantified.

Eh whatever, she is a confusing character.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Squirrel Girl beat Thanos. Wolverine gets one-shotted.

LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

This is ridiculous. It doesn't matter how she beated them. SHE CONSTANTLY BEATS THEM.

In the fight with Wolverine she said I knew that, she also knew the squirrels were coming so she turned her back because she can.

What is the point of saying she needed help from her squirrel friends. Squirrels are not banned in this fight so she will use them and she will win.

Just because you hate Squirrel Girl doesn't mean you can just ignore all her feats.

Wolverine gets OBLIVIATED.

Also we don't know how she does it exactly but luck in some forms can be quantified. Domino, Black Cat etc.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous. It doesn't matter how she beated them. SHE CONSTANTLY BEATS THEM.

No she consistently beats people through unknown means. Go ahead and try to explain the context of her victories.

In the fight with Wolverine she said I knew that, she also knew the squirrels were coming so she turned her back because she can.

What is the point of saying she needed help from her squirrel friends. Squirrels are not banned in this fight so she will use them and she will win.

Because this was my original answer:

@jashro44 said:

Wolverine if there are no squirrels around.

I never denied she could overwhelm him with squirrels. So bringing her squirrels into this does not change the original point that was being debated.

Just because you hate Squirrel Girl doesn't mean you can just ignore all her feats.

Wolverine gets OBLIVIATED.

Nope. She wont be able to put him down unless she has an army of squirrels around. Location matters.

Also we don't know how she does it exactly but luck in some forms can be quantified. Domino, Black Cat etc.

Squirrel girl does not have probability alteration as a part of her power set.

LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Oh i read the comments at 2 different times i forgot that part, my fault.

She wins anyway as she ws winning the fight anyways and she only turned her back BECAUSE she knew the army was almost there. So in a case where she couldn't have used her squirrels she wouldn't turn her back.

Also an armlock is not near good enough anything.

Though these have already been told you just dont want to accept the truth so there's no need to debate this any longer we can agree to disagree (and also agree on the fact that she wins :p)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Oh i read the comments at 2 different times i forgot that part, my fault.

She wins anyway as she ws winning the fight anyways and she only turned her back BECAUSE she knew the army was almost there. So in a case where she couldn't have used her squirrels she wouldn't turn her back.

Also an armlock is not near good enough anything.

Though these have already been told you just dont want to accept the truth so there's no need to debate this any longer we can agree to disagree (and also agree on the fact that she wins :p)

Again she has no way of putting wolverine down without her squirrels.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: Don't her squirrels count as standard gear?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This thread is hilarious

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: Don't her squirrels count as standard gear?

I believe she only owns one squirrel. I think she just calls the rest from the environment.