#1 Edited by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

The Set-Up:

Classic Kraven, Sergei Kravinoff, before his death and rebirth, is hunting animal-themed heroes...and having failed at taking out Spider-Man, has set his sights a little lower...or so he thinks. Being master of the hunt, he has laid out the perfect ambush using a poison-tipped arrow in Central Park at night for Doreen...but her PIS ability ruins the element of surprise, and she dodges the arrow. Kraven must face her with this generic assortment of equipment: knife, spear, net, machete, bow-and-arrow, and assorted herbs and poisons. Squirrel Girl has lots of nuts. Also, the Squirrel-A-Gig is parked 500 feet away, and the park is teeming with squirrels.

Her PIS ability in no other way applies than to ruin Kraven's element of surprise.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like you have the definition of jobber aura backward, but the non-PIS Squirrel Girl who is Luke Cage's babysitter would lose to Kraven.

#4 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl minimal difficulty.

#5 Posted by SuperStarKirby (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl, spite.

People say Squirrel Girl's antics are PIS. That may be true, but she is the embodiment of PIS.

#6 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

I feel like you have the definition of jobber aura backward, but the non-PIS Squirrel Girl who is Luke Cage's babysitter would lose to Kraven.

You mean the one that beat Wolverine in a sparring session ... and this right after Logan beat Rand? Seriously, is there anything to suggest that the New Avenger's babysitter Squirrel Girl is being handled any differently by Marvel's creative talent than she was in the past?

#7 Posted by space_coyote (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

@henryarguelles5: Is your avatar from Mighty Max? That show rocked.

#8 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: You are right - I meant to say PIS. Will edit it now. Thanks.

#9 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh here we go again. lol

#10 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII It isn't like the match with Wolverine came to any conclusion, and I mostly remember a bunch of squirrels attacking him. She also was pretty helpless against a bunch of robots and had to be saved by Daredevil, and she was webbed to the ceiling by Cage's baby during Spider Island.

#11 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2442 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to say. I don't know that Squirrel Girl has any feats that don't involve gratuitous PIS. In her case, PIS is a consistent factor.

#12 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

It's hard to say. I don't know that Squirrel Girl has any feats that don't involve gratuitous PIS. In her case, PIS is a consistent factor.

Pretty much this.

#13 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven dies in a sea of furry death.

#14 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

SG

#15 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

STFU! squirrell girl is a joke! she for real should suck some major D##K. KRAVEN CUTS HER HEAD OFF THE END

#16 Posted by Marksman (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl's 'beat whoever I need to' power wins this.

She took out Doom.

She took out Thanos.

#17 Posted by yodagod (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl with no PIS is still no joke. She has the physical abilities to hang with someone of Wolverine's skill, so she can certainly hang with Kraven, not to mention that she can call a squirrel army to get the easy win. She has legit, believable wins (based on abilities) over Wolverine and Deadpool. I doubt Kraven would fare any better.