#1 Edited by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

vs.

Bomb Queen

-------------------------

- In character

- PIS OVER 9,000!!!

- Squirrel Girl has 1 day prep

- Bomb Queen, as usual, has unlimited prep and can pull anything out of her ass (possibly literally) at any time

- Winner gets Galactus as a pet.

---------------

For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go.

^ That's just my tag line for any squirrel girl thread.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Bomb Queen is as big of a PIS machine as Squirrel Girl is, just less well-known. :P She ALWAYS has a miraculous amazing plan that she never mentioned before and just happened to be exactly what she needed to totally succeed and kill everyone.

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: I still get the feeling people will say SG.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Blump

#6 Edited by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by XLR87T3 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl will actually lose this battle. Bomb Queen is too...herself!

#8 Edited by Wolfrazer (6759 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez...so how does BQ win against people then? Same as SG?

#9 Posted by dondave (37601 posts) - - Show Bio

They both kill each other

#10 Edited by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer:

She magically had a plan all along that was exactly the plan that she needed to win without effort.

Always.

ALWAYS.

#11 Posted by Wolfrazer (6759 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@wolfrazer:

She magically had a plan all along that was exactly the plan that she needed to win without effort.

Always.

ALWAYS.

So...if she is fighting someone, BQ just like pulls out a device or something from nowhere and wins? ....I think I may need an example lol. XD

#12 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl destroyss

#13 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer:

Physically impossible to post a SFW scan of anything Bomb Queen does.

#14 Posted by Wolfrazer (6759 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@wolfrazer:

Physically impossible to post a SFW scan of anything Bomb Queen does.

Oh...well doesn't need to be a scan, could just give an example. Something simple, but if not I guess I understand what ya mean.

#15 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer:

Well, throughout her entire comic, she has never really been challenged... at all. So.

Example: She had a hundred-year-long plan that involved her getting decapitated, having her consciousness uploaded to a digital universe, and then had herself resurrected in the future with a new body. Which concluded in her ruling the world somehow.

#16 Posted by Wolfrazer (6759 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@wolfrazer:

Well, throughout her entire comic, she has never really been challenged... at all. So.

Example: She had a hundred-year-long plan that involved her getting decapitated, having her consciousness uploaded to a digital universe, and then had herself resurrected in the future with a new body. Which concluded in her ruling the world somehow.

Oh ok, got it!

#17 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by Delek_Reap (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl and Bomb Queen realize, after a millenium has passed, that neither of them can win. Bomb Queen magically pulls out a device that allows them to break the fourth wall, time travel into the past, and kill the topic creator before he made this topic. They then claim Galactus as their shared pet and joyfully skip into the Never Ending Story world, which is being held inside of Hogwarts, which is being held in Neverland, which is being held in Narnia.

The End.

#19 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a trick battle!

Bomb Queen is actually Squirrel Girl and had it planned from the very beginning as part of an insidious plan to take over every comic universe ever published (and not published) -- from the past and in the future, amalgamating every publishing house and then of course the internet which of course translates into controlling the world.

#20 Posted by Huey_Freeman34 (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl gets stomped. Damn...kinda feels weird writing that.