#1 Edited by joewell (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

Spyke vs Diamonhead

Both bloodlusted

1 day prep

Standard versions

No changing aliens

Cartoon Versions

Fighting on Lexcorp

Win bye K.O or Kill

Ben Diamond Head

Give a reason

#2 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that has really hurt Diamondhead are sonic blasts. Spyke doesn't have sonic attacks, but he can get beat down.

Diamondhead wins handily.

#3 Posted by joewell (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

The only thing that has really hurt Diamondhead are sonic blasts. Spyke doesn't have sonic attacks, but he can get beat down.

Diamondhead wins handily.

but they have prep

#4 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: What has Spyke ever done with prep?

#5 Edited by God_Spawn (37887 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Spyke gonna do with prep? Drink a lot of milk?

He doesn't have the strength to even scratch DH or durability to stand up to him.

Moderator
#6 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamondhead stomps.

Moderator
#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37887 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Diamondhead stomps.

New meme time.

Moderator
#8 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@JediXMan said:

Diamondhead stomps.

New meme time.

NO. I will not allow a meme regarding me and Ben 10 characters!

Moderator
#9 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37887 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@god_spawn said:

@JediXMan said:

Diamondhead stomps.

New meme time.

NO. I will not allow a meme regarding me and Ben 10 characters!

Moderator
#11 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Yes.

@god_spawn: Also yes.

#12 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Mattersuit said:

The only thing that has really hurt Diamondhead are sonic blasts. Spyke doesn't have sonic attacks, but he can get beat down.

Diamondhead wins handily.

but they have prep

LOL, just because they have prep doesnt mean they are going to do anything with it.

#13 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondHead easily.