#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Nemesis is crazed and Spongebob is still the happy, and slightly disturbing, thing he is.

Battlefield - Jellyfish Fields

Can Spongebob make it back to his house and if so, can he withstand Nemesis's assault?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
How would Nemesis kill Spongebob ? The only thing Nemesis could really do here is scare the living sh!t out of Mr. Squarepants...
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"How would Nemesis kill Spongebob ? The only thing Nemesis could really do here is scare the living sh!t out of Mr. Squarepants..."

He's basically a zombie, so I'd imagine the first thing he'd try to do is eat Spongebob.
#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

and what would a sponge offer him? Other than a bad stomach ache

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"How would Nemesis kill Spongebob ? The only thing Nemesis could really do here is scare the living sh!t out of Mr. Squarepants..."

He's basically a zombie, so I'd imagine the first thing he'd try to do is eat Spongebob."
Ha Ha Ha  !  Yeah... I wonder how he would like the taste of Sponge... but if the fight is Underwater... Spongebob has the definite advantage of speed... he could easily get away from Nemesis
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"How would Nemesis kill Spongebob ? The only thing Nemesis could really do here is scare the living sh!t out of Mr. Squarepants..."

He's basically a zombie, so I'd imagine the first thing he'd try to do is eat Spongebob."
Ha Ha Ha  !  Yeah... I wonder how he would like the taste of Sponge... but if the fight is Underwater... Spongebob has the definite advantage of speed... he could easily get away from Nemesis"

Let's say Neme can breathe underwater here.

@Hedatary - Offer him a giant pineapple.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"How would Nemesis kill Spongebob ? The only thing Nemesis could really do here is scare the living sh!t out of Mr. Squarepants..."

He's basically a zombie, so I'd imagine the first thing he'd try to do is eat Spongebob."
Ha Ha Ha  !  Yeah... I wonder how he would like the taste of Sponge... but if the fight is Underwater... Spongebob has the definite advantage of speed... he could easily get away from Nemesis"

Let's say Neme can breathe underwater here.

@Hedatary - Offer him a giant pineapple."
Hmm...interesting. I still dont know if Nemesis will be able to catch Spongebob
#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess what I'm asking is if Sponge would outlast Nemesis, since the first thing he would do would be running inside his house.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"I guess what I'm asking is if Sponge would outlast Nemesis, since the first thing he would do would be running inside his house."
Ah I See. Well Nemesis is a Zombie so he really doesnt have a Stamina level. He can wait around as long as he possibly needs to
#10 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point.

How would the neighbors and townspeople react if Sponge somehow contacted them?

#11 Edited by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Good point.

How would the neighbors and townspeople react if Sponge somehow contacted them?"
They Probably wouldnt believe him at first...
#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably with a "GO, EVIL, WEIRD INSANE GUY!"

#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"Probably with a "GO, EVIL, WEIRD INSANE GUY!"
"
especially Squidward
#14 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"Probably with a "GO, EVIL, WEIRD INSANE GUY!"
"
especially Squidward
"
Touche, mr. Hedetary, touche.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"Probably with a "GO, EVIL, WEIRD INSANE GUY!"
"
LMMFAO... True Day