This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Info/Req.

-Random Encounter

-Morals Off

-Freddy Does NOT Play Around

-Spongebob Is Serious And Is NOT Afraid

-Assume Spongebob Is As Durable As Freddy.

-Takes Place In Dream World

#2 Posted by Racob7 (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Super uber spondge stomp!

#3 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this fight would be awesome to see and it would be funny. Spongebob should win if he uses lucid dreaming or BFR`s Freddy to the real world, if that happens then Spongebob wrecks Freddy. Since Spongebob is not afraid of Freddy and is serious he should be able to use Toon Force more effectively, also Freddy is very overrated in regards to the concept of his powers for four reasons and its not simply because of the fact that he was defeated by teens which more so occurred in the real world.

1. When he turned Jason into a baby when in the Dream World during Freddy vs Jason, he found or rather exploited Jason`s fear of water or more so drowning. He did not do this instantly by just using his powers and wilfully having Jason depowered within that scenario, that`s a feat that is taken out of context a lot.

2. Although he did kill the immature teenagers in the later films as he got more power through the absorption of souls, the point is that the individuals he went up against aren`t anything impressive as they are just mere humans that learned to use lucid dreaming and prepare themselves for an encounter or confrontation with Freddy in the Dream World. Although they beat Freddy with prep (its not because of PIS and CIS) it doesn`t change the fact that Freddy has never gone up against more powerful beings in general such as demons, gods, 5th dimensional imps, highly intelligent adults, superhumans and etc. The Dream Warriors aren`t all that powerful and I can even see Spongebob becoming a Dream Warrior or better as he learns to understand the concept of dream and reality. Freddy`s powers are only demonstrated or effectively used on humans who use lucid dreaming but since Freddy grew stronger he was able to beat them.

3. Now another important reason is the fact that many Freddy fanboys seem to misinterpret the functionality of his powers and how much is possible within the context of his powers. Now the only reason why Freddy was able to perform his more so high end feats such as turning a kid into a comic book, turning somebody into a insect, manipulating one`s shadow and turning the world into a junk yard is because he had absorbed souls from Elm Street which made him more powerful and it even allowed his powers to work or affect the real world. Now the argument I get is that Freddy`s powers weren`t increased because of the souls, he only wanted to collect souls because he`s evil which is partially true and the justification comes into play when they say Freddy had the same exact abilities in the earlier films its just that the writers did not want to spoil the film or Freddy wasn`t fighting serious, the latter is more understandable however many forget that in Freddy`s Dead: The Final Nightmare it was established throughout the storyline that Freddy`s powers increased due to the absorption of souls from the people he killed, also it was confirmed in Freddy vs Jason which is very much canon to the overall series of both NOES and Friday the 13th. Many bring up good points within this thread as well. Freddy`s power works alongside the spreading of fear and the concept of existence.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/freddy-krueger-with-1000-souls-vs-pinhead-hellraiser/571853/

There is a difference between the two followings in regards to feats:

1. Teleporting, slashing, turning invisible, and shapeshifting

2. Turning the world into a junk yard, turning someone into a comic book and another into a insect.

The two followings are very different and it shows how Freddy became more powerful within the course of the later films it has nothing to do with writers, PIS/CIS or personality. Its the concept of his abilities and how they work, Freddy became more serious and more challenging throughout the course of the later films but also became more powerful in which he used his powers more effectively and it also has nothing to do with human souls its the fact that its souls in general that Freddy gains power from. Even Shao Kahn absorbed humans souls and became more powerful in MK9 as Raiden couldn`t even stop him but only the Elder Gods.

4. Like I mentioned earlier in the first point, Freddy has never fought or shown that he is capable of taking on high level beings such as gods, demons, superhumans, 5th dimensional imps, Dream Lords, omnipotents and etc. All the enemies he has ever faced were humans, teens to be exact and not even highly intelligent or fearless adults but through most if not all scenarios there was a hint of fear or Freddy was still remembered. Freddy`s powers also work under the factual idea of being a no limit fallacy as well as many say that just because he was able to do that to the teenagers and that he has control over the Dream World he would be able to do that to anybody which is far from true. His powers are not defined but rather are definitely made complicated within the concepts of fear as well as dreams and under certain circumstances they are used more powerfully and effectively.

5. Another important point that many forget is the fact that the way Freddy is defeated should be taken into consideration as it has been shown that he can be removed from the Dream World and that lucid dreaming can counter his abilities. These feats and methods were done by normal teenagers who are not very smart but rather more so immature and inexperienced, so that goes to show that Freddy is not a dream god or lord because if he has 100% control over the Dream World and is all so powerful then he shouldn`t have been removed from the Dream World or even bested within that scenario. Also many forget the fact that Freddy`s powers originate from the Three Dream Demons who gave him his powers so that he may be able to manipulate dreams and spread fear which would make them more powerful as they would be able to cross-over into the real world and take control, that alone shows that Freddy`s powers work alongside the concepts of fear, souls and existence as well as sustainability.

Freddy can still win since the fight takes place in the Dream World and an argument could be made in regards to the questionability as well as credibility of Spongebob`s intelligence which has often been shown to be very low but Spongebob at times has demonstrated that he can get out of tight spots or figure out a way to solve a problem and being more serious within a scenario that involves life as well as death would prove that fact more so. However if Spongebob finds a way to remove Freddy from the Dream World he can really wreck him and a serious Spongebob wouldn`t waste any time, also due to having no morals he would bring Patrick as well as Sandy, and have Freddy wrecked until daytime. Even if Freddy has some degree of control within the Dream World, I doubt he would be able to put Spongebob down for good due to Toon Force. Spongebob could probably even wreck Freddy in the Dream World with Toon Force as Toon Force>/=Reality Warping.

It could go either way, but Spongebob would most likely prevail and even stomp.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob stomps. He is immortal and Freddy wouldn't be able to jack shit to him. Freddy would most likely get obliterated in a mental battle with Spongebob as Spongebob has already shown he can travel into other people's dream and has caused even gods to quiver in fear. One whisper of his squeaky voice and Freddy would wish he was dead.

#6 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Random Encounter than Freddy the Dream Lord wins with ease.

Fear or no fear, Sponge Bob has no way of harming Freddy. Since this is Random Encounter the fight would happen in the Dream World where Freddys Random Encounters mostly happen first.

Freddy wins, especially since Sponge Bob was just a cartoon character.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: Spongebob BFR`s Freddy to the real world and wrecks him with Toon Force.

#8 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000: Spongebob BFR`s Freddy to the real world and wrecks him with Toon Force.

this

#9 Edited by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Thats if he gets Freddy in the real world and drowns him in the Ocean which wont happen cause freddys head didnt die while in the lake in fvj, Spongebob cant bring Freddy into the real world you know why?

Freddy will instantly teleport Sponge Bob out of the Ocean into a dry desert where theirs no water and Sponge Bob dries up and dies quickly due to lack of water.

#10 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Topic Created eats at Weenie Hut Jr.

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: Spongebob would return via Toon Force and would use lucid dreaming, so it wouldn`t work. Also Freddy can`t depower Spongebob due to the fact that he won` t be able to exploit a fear and Spongebob would have BFR`d eventually, when Freddy is in the real world he is pretty much out of his element and powerless. So Spongebob would wreck him within that scenario and having no morals as well as being possibly bloodlusted would have Freddy wrecked by Sandy and Patrick.

#12 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000: Spongebob would return via Toon Force and would use lucid dreaming, so it wouldn`t work. Also Freddy can`t depower Spongebob due to the fact that he won` t be able to exploit a fear and Spongebob would have BFR`d eventually, when Freddy is in the real world he is pretty much out of his element and powerless. So Spongebob would wreck him within that scenario and having no morals as well as being possibly bloodlusted would have Freddy wrecked by Sandy and Patrick.

Sponge Bob is useless without water. Freddy can blink all the water on this Earth from Existance. Lucid Dreaming my ass, Freddy controlls it all and theirs nothing you can do about it. Sponge Bob hasnt shown any feats to fight a dream lord, Sponge Bobs been burned to a chrisp and came back yes, but thats only cause of the ocean he lives in ( water ) Freddy can depower anyone he wants in the dream world.

This is a big spite thread in Freddys favor.

Freddy blinks water from existance or blinks him into the sun.

Even I would bow down and beg Freddy not to do it, but its up to the dream lord what he wants to do with sponge bob.

Everyone going with Sponge Bob gave me a big laugh and a big head shake.

Songe Bobs just a Cartoon character for kids like you to watch.

Freddy the dream lord stomps.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000:

No he can`t. Freddy can`t exploit a fear or weakness for Spongebob, also Toon Force is technically >Reality Warping and Lucid Dreaming should work as it has before. Spongebob has entered and manipulated dreams before by the way. Freddy can only do that if he exploits a fear like he did with Jason with water but Spongebob won`t be afraid and has no fears to be exploited so Freddy is pretty much screwed in regards to what he can possibly hope to do to Spongebob. Spongebob in episode Ghost Host wasn`t afraid of the Flying Dutchman who can reality warp and is basically immortal, also Flying Dutchman>Freddy Krueger.

No it isn`t

He can`t do that

Lol

Spongebob wrecks Freddy

Spongebob has abilities too and who are you calling kid?

Spongebob wrecks

Are you ImmortalT1000 on another account?

#14 Posted by Wolfrazer (6698 posts) - - Show Bio

Neon I really hope you don't believe in that whole "Jason being scared of water" BS, because he isn't and that was proven many times in his movies.

#15 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000:

No he can`t. Freddy can`t exploit a fear or weakness for Spongebob, also Toon Force is technically >Reality Warping and Lucid Dreaming should work as it has before. Spongebob has entered and manipulated dreams before by the way. Freddy can only do that if he exploits a fear like he did with Jason with water but Spongebob won`t be afraid and has no fears to be exploited so Freddy is pretty much screwed in regards to what he can possibly hope to do to Spongebob. Spongebob in episode Ghost Host wasn`t afraid of the Flying Dutchman who can reality warp and is basically immortal, also Flying Dutchman>Freddy Krueger.

No it isn`t

He can`t do that

Lol

Spongebob wrecks Freddy

Spongebob has abilities too and who are you calling kid?

Spongebob wrecks

Are you ImmortalT1000 on another account?

SongeBob would shit his little diapers once he saw Freddy. He got scared when patrick slapped him around and bullied him. so dont spare me this fear bs cause it aint gonna help you win this argument. Spongebob is a retard and he is a gutless coward. Sponge Bobs entered dreams and now your gonna make up lies about spongebob having Freddys powers? When Spongebobs not afraid of other creatures in the sea let me know, he would die of a heart attack if he saw Freddy. Kids who didnt know of Freddy didnt have fear and Freddy inherrited their dreams........ Plus the fear is no argument here since the OP says the fight takes place in the dream world.

Freddy would crumble that mentally retarded pathetic tard into a ball and use him as his personal sponge and mop the earth and the whole dream universe with him.

Sponge Bob can't wreck his way out of retardation. Anyone going with sponge bob either doesnt know a thing about Freddy, Hates Freddy, Is trolling or all three.

Sponge bob has what abilities? He cant mind warp, he has no powers that are Godlike. hes a moron.

I'm flagging this thread for being a spite. Its stupid.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Freddy exploited his fear of water or the possibility of him drowning, that`s the only reason why Freddy was able to depower him.

#17 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Wolfrazer: Freddy exploited his fear of water or the possibility of him drowning, that`s the only reason why Freddy was able to depower him.

Did you even read the OP? Obviously not. The fight takes place in the dream world. so your fear argument aint gonna work.

Sponge Bobs gets used as a spunge and Freddy wipes the earth, the dream world and his own ass with Sponge Bob.

#18 Edited by Wolfrazer (6698 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave said:

Except Jason doesn't have a fear of water. But anyway were getting off topic here, so don't mind me.
#19 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Except Jason doesn't have a fear of water.

Hes a troll.... Dont listen to him.

Freddy turned Jason back into a baby and Jasons fear and non fear did nothing really. Neither depowered Freddy as shown in the movie.

#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob wins...He was omnipotent like in Patricks dream! :P

#21 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

no

#22 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

no

Yes

#23 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

no

Yes

I should of known this site was full of either minors or people that have obviously never seen a Freddy movie a day in their life.

Sponge Bob can only live in water.

Freddy can blink all the water on this Earth from existance and teleport sponge blob into a desert where he dries up and dies.

#24 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

no

Yes

I should of known this site was full of either minors or people that have obviously never seen a Freddy movie a day in their life.

Freddy can blink all the water on this Earth from existance and teleport sponge blob into a desert where he dries up and dies.

You should have told by my posts that I was being serious...

And when has Freddy shown a feat like that?

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: No he wouldn`t. In this scenario he is not scared of Freddy at all as stated in the OP and the Flying Dutchman tried to scare him but it didn`t work. He`s not a retard or gutless coward when the situation calls for seriousness, he will be serious most times its displayed as him being naive, annoying and obnoxious but he could think if he really wanted to and Freddy has no answer for Toon Force. Spongebob has entered dreams and did I say he would have Freddy`s powers? Or that he would use lucid dreaming, and did you know Spongebob has manipulated Patrick`s dream in regards to doing anything he wanted? Its not about fear, I said the exploitation of a fear and Spongebob is no immature kid or teenager. Freddy can`t put Spongebob down anyway, and Toon Force>Reality Warping.

Spongebob uses Toon Force and wrecks Freddy by BFR to the real world in which he proceeds to pounding him into the ground and then making fun of his appearance, I can even see Spongebob saying stop mocking me in which he proceeds to mocking Freddy due to having no morals and being bloodlusted. Spongebob can also have Freddy faint with his excessive laughter, Freddy at first would believe he had beaten Spongebob but will be disappointed.

I even said Freddy could win also but I`m leaning towards Spongebob he`s not completely stupid and hopeless to the degree where he is like Patrick and can think also, Freddy`s powers wouldn`t catch him off guard as well.

Spongebob has Toon Force and has manipulated dreams before, also he humiliated the Flying Dutchman who is >Freddy as he can reality warp on a greater degree and is more so immortal in all aspects, he`s completely immortal.

No it isn`t, the Freddy fanboying is out of control.

#26 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first

said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

no

Yes

When he turned the world into a Junkyard and managed to trap Kincaid.

When he teleported Kristen into a Beach and caused her to fall in quick sand.

You kids need to grow up, stop watching these sponge bob shows, thats baby crap and Sponge bob going against freddy makes me laugh at the retardation in this thread.

Cause not one of you will ever have proof Sponge Bob can do anything Freddy does.

Sponge Bob says " Please god dont kill me. "

Just stop it...... Freddy god stomps.

#27 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: So why did Freddy say, so you do fear something? Why was Jason owning him until Freddy was knocked into the pipes? No one is trolling but you and I am pretty sure your ImmortalT1000 on another account which furthers my point about you being a troll.

#28 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Toon force would tickle Freddy, Freddy can teleport, Sponge Bob has no powers. you wasted your time posting no powered videos.

Next you'll tell me a hamster can beat Freddy =/ that how retarded sponge bob beating Freddy is.

Freddy tears that piece of sponge into crums after he cleans the earth with him.

#29 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first

said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

no

Yes

When he turned the world into a Junkyard and managed to trap Kincaid.

When he teleported Kristen into a Beach and caused her to fall in quick sand.

You kids need to grow up, stop watching these sponge bob shows, thats baby crap and Sponge bob going against freddy makes me laugh at the retardation in this thread.

Cause not one of you will ever have proof Sponge Bob can do anything Freddy does.

Sponge Bob says " Please god dont kill me. "

Just stop it...... Freddy god stomps.

Yeah you're very mature. -__-

And wasn't he in his dream world in those videos?

#30 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000: So why did Freddy say, so you do fear something? Why was Jason owning him until Freddy was knocked into the pipes? No one is trolling but you and I am pretty sure your ImmortalT1000 on another account which furthers my point about you being a troll.

Listen kid, the OP says they're fighting in the dream world. Jason has nothing to do with this fight so why bring him up? Jasons far more superior after all...... Freddy loves fear, but based on the OP hes going for the kill......

This is a spite thread..... When Freddy goes for the kill..... He never gets beaten.

Go find another website to troll kid............

#31 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob stomps

#32 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Spongebob Freddy Krueger stomps

Fixed.

#33 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave: Toon force would tickle Freddy, Freddy can teleport, Sponge Bob has no powers. you wasted your time posting no powered videos.

Next you'll tell me a hamster can beat Freddy =/ that how retarded sponge bob beating Freddy is.

Freddy tears that piece of sponge into crums after he cleans the earth with him.

Yeah right. Toon Force>Reality Warping and Spongebob could use lucid dreaming, how would those things affect Spongebob anyway? I posted a video of Spongebob manipulating somebody else`s dream but all you do is ignore.

I wouldn`t say that and Spongebob is not completely hopeless like Patrick he just is immature, obnoxious to others and very naive but when the time calls for it he can be very serious as well as clever.

Spongebob BFR`s Freddy to the real world and has him buried under the Bikini Bottom.

#34 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000:

I don't think you know most people are not taking this thread seriously but you.

#35 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Spongebob stomps

Agreed, Bob stomps, I kneel before your wisdom...call me..

Sorry, no. >_>

#36 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Yeah right. Toon Force>Reality Warping and Spongebob could use lucid dreaming, how would those things affect Spongebob anyway? I posted a video of Spongebob manipulating somebody else`s dream but all you do is ignore.

I wouldn`t say that and Spongebob is not completely hopeless like Patrick he just is immature, obnoxious to others and very naive but when the time calls for it he can be very serious as well as clever.

Spongebob BFR`s Freddy to the real world and has him buried under the Bikini Bottom.

Sponge Bobs just a cartoon character. he cant do anything. He winds up like Mark did in elm street 5, a torn apartr comic book and theirs nothing you can do other than cry about fear this and fear that.

Freddy blinks water from existance.

Or Freddy can turn the Ocean into Lava and SB is Jelly.

#37 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Listen kid, the OP says they're fighting in the dream world. Jason has nothing to do with this fight so why bring him up? Jasons far more superior after all...... Freddy loves fear, but based on the OP hes going for the kill......

This is a spite thread..... When Freddy goes for the kill..... He never gets beaten.

You don`t know how to read do you? The fight takes place in the Dream World but that isn`t my point, Spongebob has shown that he can manipulate dreams and I only mentioned Jason because many bring up the argument about how Freddy can just depower anybody when he only did that under a certain circumstance. Spongebob`s Toon Force>Freddy and Jason.

No it isn`t. The only one believing that is you.

No one is trolling but you, I wouldn`t be surprised if your going on other accounts as you continue to accuse people of being trolls as you flag for no good reason like you did on your ImmortalT1000 account.

#38 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000:

I don't think you know most people are not taking this thread seriously but you.

Cause as I said above, people going with sponge bob either

1. Dont know a thing about Freddy

2. Still watch Nickelodeon obviously.

3. trolling

or all the above and i'm thinking its all three. or people just hate freddy which I can understand cause Freddy was to overpowered.

#39 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

You don`t know how to read do you? The fight takes place in the Dream World but that isn`t my point, Spongebob has shown that he can manipulate dreams and I only mentioned Jason because many bring up the argument about how Freddy can just depower anybody when he only did that under a certain circumstance. Spongebob`s Toon Force>Freddy and Jason.

No one is trolling but you, I wouldn`t be surprised if your going on other accounts as you continue to accuse people of being trolls as you flag for no good reason like you did on your ImmortalT1000 account.

You dont know how to debate at all.......... Sponge Bob can do Lucid dreaming all he wants, but that wont help him win. Kristen died in her Lucid dream with ease................ Jason got his ass handed to him by Freddy in both the real world and the dream world. he made Freddy laugh at him more than anything in the dream world. fear or no fear.

I'm the only one trolling cause everyone else is stupid enough to believe Sponge Bob can win? LOL What a Joke.

I didnt flag you, I flagged this thread for being a spite thread.

#40 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Sponge Bobs just a cartoon character. he cant do anything. He winds up like Mark did in elm street 5, a torn apartr comic book and theirs nothing you can do other than cry about fear this and fear that.

He`s a cartoon character but his feats need to be acknowledged and Toon Force>Reality Warping in many aspects, he doesn`t need to do anything with Toon Force he defies everything and does things that are incomprehensible, which is what Toon Force essentially is. Fear plays a part in Freddy`s powers whether you like it or not, its plain facts. All your going to do is cry Freddy can do anything, he can blink all out of existence and that he is supreme which isn`t true if he were so supreme he wouldn`t have been BFR`d to the real world. Spongebob has Freddy scattered across the Bikini Bottom drawing the Flying Dutchman`s attention in which he collects Freddy`s soul and brings him to his world or dimension.

Nope. In the Dream World, maybe but not in the real world where Spongebob would BFR him to.

That wouldn`t do anything to Spongebob as he would just return via Toon Force

Spongebob wrecks Freddy.

#41 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

He`s a cartoon character but his feats need to be acknowledged and Toon Force>Reality Warping in many aspects, he doesn`t need to do anything with Toon Force he defies everything and does things that are incomprehensible, which is what Toon Force essentially is. Fear plays a part in Freddy`s powers whether you like it or not, its plain facts. All your going to do is cry Freddy can do anything, he can blink all out of existence and that he is supreme which isn`t true if he were so supreme he wouldn`t have been BFR`d to the real world. Spongebob has Freddy scattered across the Bikini Bottom drawing the Flying Dutchman`s attention in which he collects Freddy`s soul and brings him to his world or dimension.

Nope. In the Dream World, maybe but not in the real world where Spongebob would BFR him to.

Spongebob wrecks Freddy.

He's a cartoon character and you cant compare that to a movie character which is the real life version of the character. Toon Force cant be used unless Freddy says he can use it.......................... Sponge Bob would shit his pants and pee at the same time if he saw Freddy..................

Freddy can blink water from existance if he wanted, just like he blinked it into existance in freddy vs jason.................

Sponge Bon is a retard who talks retarded. Dude I could kill Sponge bob easily.

Freddy flicks sponge bob into little crums.

#42 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

You dont know how to debate at all.......... Sponge Bob can do Lucid dreaming all he wants, but that wont help him win. Kristen died in her Lucid dream with ease................ Jason got his ass handed to him by Freddy in both the real world and the dream world. he made Freddy laugh at him more than anything in the dream world. fear or no fear.

I'm the only one trolling cause everyone else is stupid enough to believe Sponge Bob can win? LOL What a Joke.

You don`t know how to debate. That`s why you are accusing people and acting out. Yes it would help, it helped the teens in the movies and Spongebob is more impressive than they are as he also has Toon Force, Jason started to own Freddy later during the fight in the Dream World until Jason threw him into a pipe where it erupted and water emerged. Jason wrecked Freddy in the real world, what are you talking about?

Spongebob would win, your just dismissing the idea because he`s a cartoon character and you didn`t even acknowledge the OP.

I didn`t say you flagged me, I said flag in general and you probably are ImmortalT1000.

#43 Posted by The Stegman (24373 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob offers Freddy a Krabby Pattie, then, once he eats it, he falls in love with them, eating more and more until it all goes to his thighs...then he blows up.

#44 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

You don`t know how to debate. That`s why you are accusing people and acting out. Yes it would help, it helped the teens in the movies and Spongebob is more impressive than they are as he also has Toon Force, Jason started to own Freddy later during the fight in the Dream World until Jason threw him into a pipe where it erupted and water emerged. Jason wrecked Freddy in the real world, what are you talking about?

Spongebob would win, your just dismissing the idea because he`s a cartoon character and you didn`t even acknowledge the OP.

I didn`t say you flagged me, I said flag in general and you probably are ImmortalT1000.

I don't know how to debate considering you dont give any good arguments for a character winning. No, it didnt. The only reasons teens beat Freddy was cause Freddy spent time toying with them and that gave them time to think outside the box and when Freddy came back from the dead in later films to haunt them, he didnt toy with em, he went for the kill and they didnt last........ Based on the OP Freddys going for the kill, their aint no toying around going on in this fight.

Its a spite, i'm sorry, but sponge bob hes a special ed retard, who looks and sounds retarded. next you'll say 4 month old baby can beat Freddy =/

It's part of site rules to flag spite threads and this is a huge spite in Freddys favor.

#45 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Spongebob offers Freddy a Krabby Pattie, then, once he eats it, he falls in love with them, eating more and more until it all goes to his thighs...then he blows up.

Freddys had his body blown apart, hes been burned, barried, drowned, attacked with holey water, had his arms cut off......etc......... and regenerates and comes back.

#46 Edited by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Spongebob wrecks Freddy.

He's a cartoon character and you cant compare that to a movie character which is the real life version of the character. Toon Force cant be used unless Freddy says he can use it.......................... Sponge Bob would shit his pants and pee at the same time if he saw Freddy..................

Freddy can blink water from existance if he wanted, just like he blinked it into existance in freddy vs jason.................

Yes you can. Its like saying you can`t compare Freddy to Superman who originated as a comic book character although he does have live action films. Freddy is invading Spongebob`s dreams and it takes place in the Bikini Bottom as Freddy would have to fit in with that universe which means technically he would also be a cartoon character (possibly). Toon Force does not obey Freddy and it won`t play by Freddy`s rules, Spongebob wouldn`t fear Freddy, he didn`t fear the Flying Dutchman and the things he has come across are much more frightening than a perverted as well as twisted serial killer.

Nope. Stop twisting what really happened. This is what really happened, pay close attention and stop ignoring or dodging.

2:08 - 2:50

That`s when he`s acting silly but he`s actually pretty clever when the situation calls for it and just because he talks like he has no clue doesn`t mean he doesn`t have any clue sometimes I think he knows what he is doing but just tries to make a point to someone by acting like himself in regards to cluelessness and stupidity. Squidward is a good example.

Spongebob has Freddy wrecked and buried.

#47 Edited by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Freddy is just a movie character, Superman is just a comic character; it is irrelevant.

#48 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

I don't know how to debate considering you dont give any good arguments for a character winning. No, it didnt. The only reasons teens beat Freddy was cause Freddy spent time toying with them and that gave them time to think outside the box and when Freddy came back from the dead in later films to haunt them, he didnt toy with em, he went for the kill and they didnt last........ Based on the OP Freddys going for the kill, their aint no toying around going on in this fight.

Its a spite, i'm sorry, but sponge bob hes a special ed retard, who looks and sounds retarded. next you'll say 4 month old baby can beat Freddy =/

It's part of site rules to flag spite threads and this is a huge spite in Freddys favor.

You don`t give any good arguments as you just ignore points and try to dodge them also as you accuse others, lucid dreaming has countered Freddy before and the point is Spongebob also has Toon Force and has manipulated dreams far better than those immature teens have. Your ignoring the fact that Spongebob is also serious and is not afraid, also your forgetting the fact that Freddy has been removed from the Dream World before

You seriously don`t know how to respond with a proper argument.

No it isn`t.

#49 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Spongebob wrecks Freddy.

Yes you can. Its like saying you can`t compare Freddy to Superman who originated as a comic book character although he does have live action films. Freddy is invading Spongebob`s dreams and it takes place in the Bikini Bottom as Freddy would have to fit in with that universe which means technically he would also be a cartoon character (possibly). Toon Force does not obey Freddy and it won`t play by Freddy`s rules, Spongebob wouldn`t fear Freddy, he didn`t fear the Flying Dutchman and the things he has come across are much more frightening than a perverted as well as twisted serial killer.

Nope. Stop twisting what really happened. This is what really happened, pay close attention and stop ignoring or dodging.

2:08 - 2:50

That`s when he`s acting silly but he`s actually pretty clever when the situation calls for it and just because he talks like he has no clue doesn`t mean he doesn`t have any clue sometimes I think he knows what he is doing but just tries to make a point to someone by acting like himself in regards to cluelessness and stupidity. Squidward is a good example.

Spongebob has Freddy wrecked and buried.

Superman would even get owned in the dream world. Freddy could turn the world into Kryptonite.......... Freddys not toying with him kid, hes going for the kill and when Freddy goes for the kill, his opponents dont last, Freddy can have his way with anyone, anywhere and whenever.'

The wizard Master couldnt do a damn thing to Freddy and he would murder stomp Sponge Bob with ease.

Seriously kid, stop trolling, sponge bob has no powers that Freddy has, he wont last, Freddy would end him so fast Freddy would probably forget what he did.

Freddy teleports him into a desert and steps on him

the fights over.

Freddy stomps.

#50 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

You don`t give any good arguments as you just ignore points and try to dodge them also as you accuse others, lucid dreaming has countered Freddy before and the point is Spongebob also has Toon Force and has manipulated dreams far better than those immature teens have. Your ignoring the fact that Spongebob is also serious and is not afraid, also your forgetting the fact that Freddy has been removed from the Dream World before

You seriously don`t know how to respond with a proper argument.

No it isn`t.

I dont ignore a thing, you post freddy videos I dont even watch for the fact I have the movies and i've seen it all.......... Lucid dreaming wont help cause Will was the most powerful wizard master and couldnt do a thing to Freddy and Will would kill sponge bob just as fast as Freddy probably could.

You seriously fail and suck at debating.

Sponge Bob has no powers or feats, hes just a stupid cartoon character that lives underwater with no powrs =/

Freddy stomps.