• 134 results
#1 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

All are pitted against one another

All have 1 week of prep

Timmy cannot wish the other combatants powers away.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Neutron or timmy. Theyre both too powerful

#3 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Timmy stomps all 3 with 1 week of limitless reality warping. This needs some more limits.

#4 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy takes this

#5 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy time machine goes back to the past and kills them all.

And Timmy is too retarded, literally he is.

"Hmmm electronics are not working and annoy me, better wish everyone back to the prehistoric age."

Dur

#6 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Timmy still wins with 1000 giant death monsters, some some super hax wish or anything else his 10 year old brain can fart out.

#7 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

I never watched Jimmy Neutron but it's obvious he's a technical genius. Do they have knowledge of each other? Regardless Timmy takes the majority, but Neutron might be able to think up a win. Lol, Spongebob is fucked and I can't remember Danny's powers but they're pretty much moot against the top 2 contenders. I do remember Danny Phantom had a sick intro though

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

I never watched Jimmy Neutron but it's obvious he's a technical genius. Do they have knowledge of each other? Regardless Timmy takes the majority, but Neutron might be able to think up a win. Lol, Spongebob is fucked and I can't remember Danny's powers but they're pretty much moot against the top 2 contenders. I do remember Danny Phantom had a sick intro though

I mean with 1 week prep Danny can get the reality gauntlet which I just remembered. It literally makes him as powerful as Timmy's fairy godparents without any of "da rules" getting in his way

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4045 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny wrecks the other 3 easily

#10 Posted by cooljammy18 (961 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny could speedblitz the others easily without trouble.

#11 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy wins within the first second of his 1 week prep.

#12 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Jimmy creates a device that wipes out all of Timmy`s creations.

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see you can't do anything to spongebob, so by default it's a stalemate with him. Without Timmy's magic, Jimmy has the brains, he has the machines, he can do it. Jimmy could create a ghost machine to suck in Danny Phantom, so it's a lose for him. In the end, all logically speaking, this comes down to Jimmy vs Timmy. Without timmy's magic, Jimmy takes this, 6/10.

#14 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: But Timmy could wish that all of Jimmy's creations were gone and get the easy win.

@MasterJohn said:

Lets see you can't do anything to spongebob, so by default it's a stalemate with him.

Taking Spongebob out of water will incapacitate him quite easily. This has been proven many times in the past.

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Jimmy has 1 week of prep, there won`t be a lot of surprises and he could always use his handy Brain Blast in order to figure out a scenario in which he would pull through even when the odds are against him.

#16 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy Turner turned into Galactus one time with his powers.

#17 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is spongebob even here? All he has is a ridiculous healing factor and a VERY variable set of Karate skills that ranges from absolute crap to able to match Sandy on even terms. And even then he's consistently physically weak and a dunce.

#18 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy stomps due to ridiculous wishing abilities. This indeed needs more of a limit.

As for Jimmy, I highly doubt his opponents are just gonna stand there while he spends MINUTES, if not longer working on something....

#19 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: guantlet is all it takes 4 danny to win correct

#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob Squarepants is immortal. He can't be killed by anyone or anything.

#21 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy Turner with intelligence and Da Rules restriction off and Super Wand = Beyonder (Marvel) vs a bunch of kids

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@_The_Ant_ said:

Why is spongebob even here? All he has is a ridiculous healing factor and a VERY variable set of Karate skills that ranges from absolute crap to able to match Sandy on even terms. And even then he's consistently physically weak and a dunce.

Well he's one of the big 4 nicktoons of the past decade so it makes sense for him to be here.

@jesusdisciple001 said:

Literally this. The reality gauntlet is a blatant rip off of the infinity gauntlet so there's not much he can't do. He can turn them all into rocks if he wanted. Or jello like was done to him.

#23 Edited by ShadowPro (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@_The_Ant_ said:

Well he's one of the big 4 nicktoons of the past decade so it makes sense for him to be here.

@jesusdisciple001 said:

Literally this. The reality gauntlet is a blatant rip off of the infinity gauntlet so there's not much he can't do. He can turn them all into rocks if he wanted. Or jello like was done to him.

for the record, the gauntlet is already destroyed, he did it right at the end of the movie, anyway, danny phantom can win this with no problem, a gosthly wail is all it takes

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

jimmy hipnotizes all of them

#25 Edited by RaimundoPedrosa (207 posts) - - Show Bio

I love them all, but I guess that if you really want them in a fight, then it's this order:

1. Timmy wins by miles, miles, and miles. The stuff for which he has wished is completely unparalleled and I cannot even put it all here. I've put it another threads. WITHOUT the massive magic reality warping on his side, Timmy and his characters have Looney Tunes/Popeye/Tom and Jerry level toon force. This, added with the magic, makes them hax as hell. Even with Da Rules on, the stuff for which Timmy has wished when it was just him, Cosmo, and Wanda, no Poof yet, puts him on a whole other tier that the others will not be touching.

2. SpongeBob has been able to break the fourth wall like how Timmy and Nega Chin, but has a few weaknesses such as extremely dry and hot atmospheres. However, to access this weaknesses, one must be a high toon force user at his level that can break the fourth wall, such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Timmy, or Popeye. So, SpongeBob has near Timmy's toon force without the reality warping and, so, is second after Timmy.

3. Danny and Jimmy could go either way, but my money leans more on Danny, to be honest, because he has the genie girl, Desiree, who grants any wish, kind of like Timmy but to a lesser degree, and also the Reality Gauntlet, which is like the freaking Infinity Gauntlet. It won't be easy, though, because Jimmy does have generators that control the spacetime continuum, as well as a universe level cube that can suck up universes.

4. Jimmy, after a long, well fought battle against Danny.

But they all team up and solo fiction, though :D

#26 Posted by Wolfrazer (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

I

2. SpongeBob has been able to break the fourth wall like how Timmy and Nega Chin, but has a few weaknesses such as extremely dry and hot atmospheres. However, to access this weaknesses, one must be a high toon force user at his level that can break the fourth wall, such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Timmy, or Popeye. So, SpongeBob has near Timmy's toon force without the reality warping and, so, is second after Timmy.

Not really...all it takes is for someone to grab him and get him outta the water...if it's on land and he just has a water helmet, all that needs to be done is to remove said helmet...not that hard.

#27 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

Patrick solos

#28 Posted by SithLantern93 (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy annihilates.

#29 Edited by awesomekill15 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm wondering, in the SpongeBob movie, when he was just on the beach, was that PIS, cause he has been able to survive in the air before, like in that one episode with him and Sandy daring each other.

Also, if SpongeBob get's prep, I guess he could just get Sandy to get him another pencil from the surface, in which case, he has a very good chance of winning.

#30 Posted by Wolfrazer (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesomekill15: Yes it should have been PIS, at least up until they got to the water, could have been close enough that Spongebob and Packtrick didn't shrivel up. But just about every time, when in air they have shriveled up barring a couple of instances.

#31 Posted by RaimundoPedrosa (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@raimundopedrosa said:

I

Not really...all it takes is for someone to grab him and get him outta the water...if it's on land and he just has a water helmet, all that needs to be done is to remove said helmet...not that hard.

This is incorrect, my friend. SpongeBob and Patrick have shown to still survive on land. I agree that they're more vulnerable there, especially if the heat is extremely dry, but they still have insane toon force. Still, though, Nega Chin beating up the writers and restricted Timmy casually trumping the writers with his wishes which are bound by Da Rules beats SpongeBob's and Patrick's breaking the fourth wall any day :)

Although I do want you to know one thing: every time that SpongeBob comes out of the water, he automatically breaks the fourth wall and is in the real world. This transcending into the real world is a level of toon force with which Danny and Jimmy just won't be able to compete.

Patrick solos

I love the guy, but he really doesn't. He can solo Danny and Jimmy maybe due to having the toon force to break the fourth wall and transcend into the real world, but he loses to Timmy all day, every day. And honestly, Timmy doesn't even need to make any further wishes than all of the past ones that he's made; his wish record alone solos the rest of the team in epic proportions.

Timmy annihilates.

He really does. It's not even remotely close, honestly.

@awesomekill15: Yes it should have been PIS, at least up until they got to the water, could have been close enough that Spongebob and Packtrick didn't shrivel up. But just about every time, when in air they have shriveled up barring a couple of instances.

Well, I mean, that depends on the dryness, because in a couple of instances, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs were all perfectly fine after going above the water. And remember, every time that they get above the water, they have broken the fourth wall and are in the real world, which alone puts them multiple tiers above Jimmy and Danny. Although, since Timmy has the same level of badass without any such weaknesses as dryness, he beats them out. If SpongeBob gets his pencil, then he definitely beats Jimmy and Danny. This is how it goes:

Timmy with all his past wishes from ever (Popeye JUST TO NAME ONE BADASS OF MANY!!!)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SpongeBob> Danny Phantom (???????) Jimmy Neutron

#32 Posted by Awesomedude (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

SpongeBob stomps.

#33 Posted by thebustman (66 posts) - - Show Bio

finally some variety danny wins because even though the gauntlets are destroyed the genie can just wish them back or use his ice powers

#34 Posted by RaimundoPedrosa (207 posts) - - Show Bio

SpongeBob stomps.

No, he doesn't. Sorry, but, as good as SpongeBob is, the closest thing to even giving Timmy a run for his money that SpongeBob has is his magic pencil and eraser and magical powers... but even all his powers ever combined would only be equal to one restricted fairy of Timmy's.

finally some variety danny wins because even though the gauntlets are destroyed the genie can just wish them back or use his ice powers

Dude... SpongeBob's been frozen and unaffected and Jimmy technology can do more than freeze, so that won't be working here. Even then, though...

while the Reality Gauntlet IS powerful [don't get me wrong, it is powerful]...

dude, Timmy stomps hard and he doesn't even need to make any further wishes; just from all the wishes that he's made before, he's going to win.

He's wished for his own personal Justice League and XMen team, got his own comics of that variety, insane toon force that combines Popeye with Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny with Mickey Mouse, and multiple variants of Tom and Jerry.

Plus, the magic muffin or Giant Wand is sooooooooo much more powerful than the Reality Gauntlet, and Cosmo, Wanda, and especially Poof are much stronger than Desiree.

Keep in mind that this is only counting some of Timmy's wishes that have already been made when only Cosmo and Wanda were the ones granting it while restricted... and yet Cosmo and Wanda still retained their magic even after granting Timmy the wish.

Now, imagine all this raw power of Timmy's wishes from the past, combined with Cosmo's and Wanda's hax magic, with Da Rules removed which puts Cosmo and Wanda on a whole new level, combined with Poof. Seriously, this is no match for Timmy. I'm sorry, but composite Timmy stomps out the competition without even trying.

#35 Posted by Awesomedude (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

@raimundopedrosa: Fanboy alert. SpongeBob can't be hurt, he has unlimited toon force, he lives in the Real World. He can basically erase any competition with his pencil SpongeBob already talked to a real human before, and Real-Humans are so >>>>>>> Fairies. Timmy can't wish away SpongeBob, + he teleported from Jellyfish fields to the Krusty Krab in like, less than a Nanosecond, he'll blitz Timmy, + He can also turn into The Quickster, who's fast enough to grab Cosmo and Wanda's wands before they React, SpongeBob has Toon Force, Super-Speed, and is invulnerable to harm. SpongeBob Blitzes and stomps.

#36 Posted by Alakemega123 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

With two weeks of prep Timmy could just wish away all of their powers and abilities and come in his galactus form, so there is really no way to beat him with prep. The secondary winner should be Danny phantom because he could just freeze his opponents solid and after that is jimmy.

#37 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Way too many factors come into place here. Literally any one of these combatants could win depending on context.

Timmy is the obvious win cuz, ya know, unlimited wishes and all that.

But Timmy is an idiot really, and his wishes have rules. To be honest I think he'd probably waste his entire week of prep time thinking he'd be able to stomp either way.

With that being the case, then Neutron is the next most obvious candidate, since his technology has shown to be equal, if not superior, to Timmy's wishes. I'm sure he'd be able to come up with something, but without prior knowledge I don't know how he'd be able to take down Spongebob.

Speaking of Spongebob, I feel like people are underrating him. He's kinda immortal and he has the strongest Toon Force of all the characters here. So if he got that pencil that can just erase the other guys...he has a really good shot.

Then we have Danny Phantom. He could potentiall speedblitz. But that's only if Timmy doesn't wish for speed or invulnerability, or if Jimmy doesn't create tech allowing him to achieve that. He's stronger than all of them, but they can all do more with there prep, we just don't know WHAT they'll do with it.

BUT, if he got that glove that grants him omnipotence....well then I dunno..

This battle just has way too many variables to be able to name a clear winner.

Jmarshmallow

#38 Posted by Fu-Dog007 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't SpongeBob just catch Timmy's fairy's in a butterfly net?

Just Kidding

I think Jimmy can find a way to exploit the fairy's weakness (butterfly nets) rendering them completely useless

Or Timmy can reality warp a win lol

Regardless, there are way too many variables here, making the choice very difficult.

#39 Edited by DoDirty (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy wishes them back to their own realities. Not against the thread rules or Fairy Law.

#40 Posted by The Stegman (24407 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, Jimmy could neutralize the fairies in a mechanical butterfly net before any wishes are made...or Timmy just wishes the others were asleep...

Going for magic for the majority.

#41 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmy has unlimited universal (possibly multiversal) reality warping magic...

#42 Posted by chaos911 (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this battle inspired by the video game nicktoons unite?

#43 Posted by RaimundoPedrosa (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesomedude: Dude, no, I'm sorry, bit SpongeBob can't beat Timmy at all. Dude, I'm not just using Timmy's wishing ability, but also just his wishes from the past all piled up. In that case, his parents can travel at faster than light speeds and so can the spaceships. His parents can travel to the sun and back within seconds when super powered. Also, Timmy and his godparents were traveling through STAR SYSTEMS THROUGHOUT THE GALAXY WITHIN SECONDS! Also, Timmy and his wishes have come into the real world just as many times as SpongeBob's crew has.

Plus, SpongeBob doesn't know that the weakness is butterfly nets. Even if he somehow did, there's nothing that he can do with the net, since Crocker could easily net the fairies and use their power against the other universes.

Also, Timmy either needs to be in the water in his Timmy Turntrout form... but in land, Timmy can just wish that he was in a hot, dry climate.

Timmy's toon force without the reality warping is still much stronger than SpongeBob's. Plus, he's become toons that outclass Spongebob, such as a Popeye/Mickey hybrid, Elmer Fudd with Bugs Bunny godparents, and Tom and Jerry.

Also, the Giant Wand and Magic Muffin are immune to butterfly nets.

Galactus+higher than Galactus level fairies with Silver Surfer stats+no rules+Poof+Popeye+Mickey Mouse+Elmer Fudd+Tom and Jerry>>>> the other three Nicktoons' universes.

#44 Posted by Awesomedude (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

@raimundopedrosa: Light speed is slow compared to Quickster. SpongeBob can't die, he can just ask help from the Flying Dutchman, King Neptune, Hasselhoff (However you spell his name) and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy,

SpongeBob will just find the fairies' weaknesess, considering he is a pro Jellyfish catcher and can use O'reliable.

SpongeBob still survives in land, he talked to real humans in the SpongeBob movie, he can survive in land.

Popeye and Mickey can at best stalemate SpongeBob, SpongeBob has talked to real humans before and Humans >>>>>>>> Any cartoon.

Since you're using outside help, Patchy the Pirate solos.

And the last statement has no contribution.

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (13682 posts) - - Show Bio

All four combatants stare each other down in a classical gladiator arena. The battle begins.

Timmy smiles. He hadn't bothered to do much planning, he knew that with but one utterance he can have all of them instantly defeated.

"Cosmo, Wanda," He begins. "I wish-!" Timmy's eyes nearly bulge out of his head at the sudden impact of a glue-glob smacking him in the face with the force of a cannon ball. It takes all of his strength just to keep on his feet, his attempts to scream result in mere muffled chokes. Cosmo and Wanda both scream his name in unison, but it doesn't do any good, without Timmy to make the wish they can't do anything to protect him.

"Overconfidence and a short attention span never make a good tactician." Jimmy announces with pride; from their past meetings he knew that Timmy would be the biggest threat here without a doubt, and had planned accordingly. As he watches the pink-hatted boy run circles like a headless chicken, hopelessly pulling at the sealant keeping his jaws firmly shut, his goofy smile slowly turns to one of sadistic pleasure.

"Not so cute with his face covered in muck, is he Cindy!" Jimmy's moment of pride is suddenly broken by the most obnoxious laugh he'd ever had the displeasure of hearing. He spins around, the name "Carl?" on his lips, only to find an anthropomorphic sponge in his view instead.

"That tickles!" Spongebob squeaks out. Danny Phantom pulls his fist away in horror; this talking sea sponge was far more horrific than any of the ghosts he's done battle with in the past. His full powered punch hardly did any damage at all. Time to turn up the juice. Taking in a deep breath, the half-phantom screams a mighty roar, unleashing his most powerful attack; the ghostly wail. Spongebob's holes ripple and enlarge, his nose is plastered against his cheek and his eyes water at the tremendous force assaulting him. He gets tossed back, all of his limbs being ripped apart and thrown in different directions.

"Whoa, I didn't mean to-!" Danny's horror at what he's done is interrupted by Jimmy taking the advantage and blasting the ghost with his own homemade proton pack. The half-ghost can feel himself being pulled into the machine, haphazardly thrown together out of various kitchen supplies. It seemed that the harder he pulled away, the harder he was sucked in. But Danny Phantom was no average ghost. In a flash, Jimmy was enveloped in a bright light, and by the time he opened his eyes all he could see was a very angry - very human fist, coming straight towards his head.

Jimmy was out cold instantly, leaving Danny Fenton the last man standing. He smiled, and turned to see Timmy was still running around like an idiot with Cosmo latched onto his face, desperately pulling at the now completely hardened glue glob. He shook his head and went ghost one more time, intending to fly away in victory. When suddenly, he remembered the poor spongeboy he'd nearly obliterated. A deep guilt assaulted Danny, but when he turned, Spongebob was gone!

"Oh, you poor spatula..." Spongebob lovingly caressed the spatula acting as the handle to Jimmy's proton pack, his limbs now completely regenerated. The poor patty flipper was smashed right into the middle of all this random junk, as if getting gangraped from both ends. He tried - unsuccessfully - to pull it free. And then he tried again. And again. And again, even harder then before, until his finger slipped, and he accidentally raised the power switch.

Danny, who was still scratching his head in confusion as to where the limbless sponge could have gone, had no time to react before the proton pack sucked him in at maximum power. But the machine was never meant to be raised so high, and in a smoking strain, exploded into a million pieces, leaving only the spatula intact.

Spongebob, being the good samaritan that he is, used the spatula to pry the glue off Timmy's face, who had long since passed out from oxygen deprivation.

Spongebob leaves the arena, in victory.

#46 Posted by ShazamFan666 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Timmy curbstomps. Right before the battle, he wishes to copy all the others' prep and powers. He also makes himself colossal and gives himself reality warping powers.
  2. Danny uses that Reality Gauntlet along with his intangibility and possession to take 2nd place. He goes intangible to dodge attacks, and possesses the others if he needs reinforcements. For attacks, he warps reality.
  3. Jimmy creates a ray version of that aging machine and ages Spongebob to dust. He also uses all of the N-Men's powers, and the Brain Gain Helmet to gain telepathy and telekinesis. Before his head explodes, he'll use the Brain Drain Helmet, but then use the Brain Gain again.
  4. I don't see why Spongebob is here. The only thing he can do is laugh annoyingly while he gets possessed, blasted with brain bolts, and super-burped into submission.
#47 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not forget that Timmy cannot use wishes to win a competition, or use them to directly harm somebody.

Personally I think @nickzambuto gave a flawless explanation.

Jmarshmallow

#48 Posted by Alakemega123 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: it's been shown that if you rip one of the pages out of the rules " accidentally " you can break that rule. He could also just make a secret wish

#49 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

@alakemega123: He doesn't have da rules though, Von Strangle does.

Jmarshmallow

#50 Edited by Alakemega123 (973 posts) - - Show Bio