This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

spongebob squarepants vs wolverine.....LOL!

#2 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

spongebob is a sponge so slicing him won't do much,so i say spongebob.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine has three knuckle claws on each hand so he would cut spongebob in three pieces. Then three sponges will come from the pieces. This cycle would repeat till the spongebobs outnumber wolverine 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1. Then wolverine will be crushed by the sheer weight of a dog pile. That or they beat the crud out of him. Or wolverine gives up because spongebob pretty much heals at the same rate if not faster than wolverine and cutting him up just makes more of him.

#4 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"Wolverine has three knuckle claws on each hand so he would cut spongebob in three pieces. Then three sponges will come from the pieces. This cycle would repeat till the spongebobs outnumber wolverine 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1. Then wolverine will be crushed by the sheer weight of a dog pile. That or they beat the crud out of him. Or wolverine gives up because spongebob pretty much heals at the same rate if not faster than wolverine and cutting him up just makes more of him. "

But the 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sponges will have the same mass as a normel spong.

#5 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, could demolish sponge bob, this is a ridiculous battle!

#6 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the point of this battle

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHHAHAHZHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA! the sponge wins this HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

#8 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"**HAHAHHAHAHZHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA!** the sponge wins this **HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!**"

And if the battle was spongebob vs Optimus Prime

#9 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

basicly spongebob wins cuz hes a Cartoon, cartoons cant die comic characters can.

#10 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL true

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Infernopool says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"**HAHAHHAHAHZHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA!** the sponge wins this **HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!**"
And if the battle was spongebob vs Optimus Prime"

??? What made come up with that?

#12 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Infernopool says:
"Lantern Prime says:
And if the battle was spongebob vs Optimus Prime"
??? What made come up with that?"

You're a Transformers fan and i wanted to know up to what point do you think spongebob would win?

#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Man no one ever gets my pun but thats to be expected so...........

Look i was just joking alright.

#14 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Wolverine continually shredding Spongebob (I'm guessing this is under water, so Wolverine has some kind of breathing apparatus) and Spongebob just standing there laughing. So I guess it's a stalemate, unless Spongebob happens to use one of Mermaidman's weapons. Is Wolverine immune to mini or wumbo?

#15 Edited by Clark_EL (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!!

Wolverine

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob via toon force.